PDA

View Full Version : jing ge ktv lor 31 GL

otur
13-07-2005, 10:31 PM
need some help. done a search but never find the name. maybe i got the name wrong.
can anyone advice on the damage, style (wild or not) and operating hours of the joint.
thanks.

NatureBoy
13-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi,

Jing ge is unlike other conventional KTV.
The ladies there are sort of like free-lance.
They do not have mama-san.
They will just come in to your room and "sit" with you.

You can order beer here, its less than 50 bucks for a jug.
It used to be 3 jug or a bottle and room will be free, not sure if its still the same. (Hope my info is not out dated, as my last visit ... well too long, I cant recall)

highkia
14-07-2005, 01:05 AM
need some help. done a search but never find the name. maybe i got the name wrong.
can anyone advice on the damage, style (wild or not) and operating hours of the joint.
thanks.

jing ge?????????
not under TH threads meh?????

just search TH and u can find already... something like BS lor..

naemlo
14-07-2005, 01:11 AM
thanks.

U can search by the name TH or thread started by naemlo. Hope this helps.

gedangsa
14-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Ya, lots of info under the TH thread.

This thread shd be closed

:D

mebirdie
14-07-2005, 08:32 AM
The english name for JING GE = TH

fun4evergood
14-07-2005, 08:37 AM
thanks.

Jing ge = TH KTV
Wild or not = up to the gals and u
operating hours = 3pm to 1am

others = search the thread on TH

otur
14-07-2005, 09:35 PM
thanks to all.

SFLS
14-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Go there last week and saw that they have install the computorize system, wonder is it working already?

Any update.

naemlo
14-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Go there last week and saw that they have install the computorize system, wonder is it working already?

Any update.

Update in TH.

otur
01-08-2005, 01:43 PM
after so much asking, was there yesterday, finally, with 3 other bros.
reach lor 31 kopitiam @1445hrs. call them n all say still on the way. so i went in 1st n got a rm. it was at the far corner near toilet, rm1003.
i sit down at 1500hrs. then waitress cum in n bring the drink n fruits n remote. then wl start to come in. i was alone then n kana surrounded by so many. i hv to turn them off till i dem paiseh. 2 gal offer to do bbbj with the normal tip but i turn them away cos they mouth sting la. this offer may not come back if u not alone :p
end of day i send off 1 gal with $5, 1 with $10 cos they butterfly too long. the onli 1 i think can make it is fangfang. no need to call auto come back. nice figure. thou 27yrs o but look like a SYT la. boob not too big but can play. she say can do more if i alone. next trip maybe :D
total damage excluding tip is 146.86 with 2 jug beer, rm n fruits n all.
those who r with me may like to continue the FR

ask the waitress if 1 person alone how much the damage can be. she say abt 60+++. maybe will consider try alone n see how far the action can go.

cheers

wildbeast
01-08-2005, 01:59 PM
hi. bro, my last visit to TH KTV was more than a year ago. reason is the room condition dirty and smelly. The songs not update and TV display always got distortion. Damages is ok to me. Since u juz went yesterday, could u pls advise on the few quest below?

1) What is the song dedication and system like now? Digital or primitive (torn
catalog)?
2) Room condition improved?
3) small room + 2 jugs + 1 free jug + misc = abt $130?

Have switched to BS since then cos newer and better system. Drove pass few wks ago and saw TH KTV renovating. That why ask the questions.

Thank you!!!!! Cheers.....

otur
01-08-2005, 02:04 PM
hi. bro, my last visit to TH KTV was more than a year ago. reason is the room condition dirty and smelly. The songs not update and TV display always got distortion. Damages is ok to me. Since u juz went yesterday, could u pls advise on the few quest below?

1) What is the song dedication and system like now? Digital or primitive (torn
catalog)?
its a digital system same with MG. BS i no go b4 but think is the same.
2) Room condition improved?
its my 1st time there so cant see improvement but condition was ok
3) small room + 2 jugs + 1 free jug + misc = abt $130?
only 2 jug, no free jug. total 146.86
Have switched to BS since then cos newer and better system. i dun mind any system as long as chicks are good. k-box hv much better system.Drove pass few wks ago and saw TH KTV renovating. That why ask the questions.

Thank you!!!!! Cheers.....

kekeke replys in blue

sadfa
01-08-2005, 02:26 PM
after so much asking, was there yesterday, finally, with 3 other bros.
end of day i send off 1 gal with $5, 1 with $10 cos they butterfly too long. the onli 1 i think can make it is fangfang. no need to call auto come back. nice figure. thou 27yrs o but look like a SYT la. boob not too big but can play. she say can do more if i alone. next trip maybe :D
total damage excluding tip is 146.86 with 2 jug beer, rm n fruits n all.
those who r with me may like to continue the FR

cheers

bro, look at my post on th on the th thread.
the place really jialat. walao ehhh!
free one also must consider.

wildbeast
01-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Thanks!!! bros for all ur feedback. Greatly appreciated.... Cheers.

otur
01-08-2005, 02:36 PM
bro, look at my post on th on the th thread.
the place really jialat. walao ehhh!
free one also must consider.
so where is good? kai siao lai la. i actually dun see much in other threads cos those r more like tcss for ppl who cheong together. only the few of them noes wat they talking abt.
appreciate if u could tell me exactly which thread to look for.

many thanks n cheers

sadfa
01-08-2005, 03:09 PM
so where is good? kai siao lai la. i actually dun see much in other threads cos those r more like tcss for ppl who cheong together.

where is good is very subjective.
some say bs, some say xintiandi.
some like dyn classic, orchard or tam.
u have to go yourself n determine for yourself.

but for me, th is wah laooooo! really give me the shivers.
if u dont mind old n ugly charbor n still pay the same rate as their competitors like mg, katong n bs, try th lor!
bt if u want a bigger bang for your buck, try others.

otur
01-08-2005, 03:39 PM
where is good is very subjective.
some say bs, some say xintiandi.
some like dyn classic, orchard or tam.
u have to go yourself n determine for yourself.

but for me, th is wah laooooo! really give me the shivers.
if u dont mind old n ugly charbor n still pay the same rate as their competitors like mg, katong n bs, try th lor!
bt if u want a bigger bang for your buck, try others.

the turn over rate for chargo in this kinda joint is rather high i think. so far i tried MG 2 x n TH only once but my overall impression is MG hv not enuff stock to share ard so they butterfly v long. but TH hv lots to choose fr n chances to get 1 that u like is higher. as for price, true that TH is more ex.
the rest i hv yet to try.
u wan bring me?

sadfa
01-08-2005, 04:02 PM
but TH hv lots to choose fr n chances to get 1 that u like is higher. as for price, true that TH is more ex.
the rest i hv yet to try.
u wan bring me?

yes th have alot of stocks, but oar when u see all of them, walaooo ehhh!
u know why got so many! bo lang ai!

as 2 bringing u, can! but since i got no money, u have 2 pay hor!

naemlo
01-08-2005, 04:07 PM
u have 2 pay hor!

This type of lobang pls includes me... ;)

sadfa
01-08-2005, 04:09 PM
This type of lobang pls includes me... ;)

can. jio your 14 yr fren.

otur
01-08-2005, 04:11 PM
dun lidat la bro. of cos i will pay. but onli for myself :p

naemlo
01-08-2005, 04:11 PM
can. jio your 14 yr fren.

Onz, 14 yrs friend, me n u.... all pay by otur...... :D

naemlo
01-08-2005, 04:13 PM

Dun lidat lah, at least pay for me n forget the rest.... :D

otur
01-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Dun lidat lah, at least pay for me n forget the rest.... :D

if tonight toto i tio 4+1 n above i pm u la. swee boh?

AHGONG
01-08-2005, 04:16 PM
someone mention FREE trip??? :p hahaha jus kidding lah...me semi-retire liao...bro otur paiseh...was veri bz when u jio...anyway i was quite a frequent flyer at TH when the stock wa getting better and then...the raid haiz....anyway if u r there can look 4 a waitress by the name alicia...quite lian wan :D

naemlo
01-08-2005, 04:17 PM
if tonight toto i tio 4+1 n above i pm u la. swee boh?

Ok, u win the 4+1, I win the 6+1...... :D

naemlo
01-08-2005, 04:18 PM
someone mention FREE trip??? :p hahaha jus kidding lah...me semi-retire liao...bro otur paiseh...was veri bz when u jio...anyway i was quite a frequent flyer at TH when the stock wa getting better and then...the raid haiz....anyway if u r there can look 4 a waitress by the name alicia...quite lian wan :D

U go TH meh??? Y I dunno???

AHGONG
01-08-2005, 04:20 PM
why i go must inform u wan meh...how come i dont know ha??? :D

naemlo
01-08-2005, 04:21 PM
why i go must inform u wan meh...how come i dont know ha??? :D

How come when u frequent, I dun meet u there ha?? :D

waypastprime
01-08-2005, 04:21 PM
U go TH meh??? Y I dunno???

Then do u know what colour of underwear is he wearing? Why must u know? :p

AHGONG
01-08-2005, 04:22 PM
hahaha...dats a gd one bro...super long time nv see u liao...hows things?

naemlo
01-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Then do u know what colour of underwear is he wearing? Why must u know? :p

WPP u long time no chak me, feeling down is it?? ;)

sadfa
01-08-2005, 04:23 PM

sorry bo bian. no money.

in fact last time i went to ktv was th.
we went becos we knew we have no money n th would have 2 b an unforgettable experience so it can tide us thru the lean months when we cannot go ktv anymore.

oh yes, it was unforgettable all right! hahaha!

waypastprime
01-08-2005, 04:26 PM
WPP u long time no chak me, feeling down is it?? ;)

I only do that when I'm feeling great. :p

waypastprime
01-08-2005, 04:29 PM
hahaha...dats a gd one bro...super long time nv see u liao...hows things?

The same old stuff doing every now and then. Except that chionging is much of a slower pace nowadays. How's life for u then, bro?

AHGONG
01-08-2005, 04:41 PM
i now semi-retire liao.....dont think will cheong for the time being...quite sian liao...maybe oversea mission loh call me for coffee someday lah....now i cheong mac :D

otur
01-08-2005, 05:35 PM
i now semi-retire liao.....dont think will cheong for the time being...quite sian liao...maybe oversea mission loh call me for coffee someday lah....now i cheong mac :D

wat is mac? mai dang lao ah?

AHGONG
01-08-2005, 11:15 PM
bingo...u r right...sometime if u go to some selected mac u maybe able to see many chiobus..... :D

otur
02-08-2005, 05:59 PM
bingo...u r right...sometime if u go to some selected mac u maybe able to see many chiobus..... :D

peng yu, see no touch where got shiok? wait see liao buay tahan go n touch n tmr face come out in news, jialat liao :D

AHGONG
02-08-2005, 07:53 PM
peng yu, see no touch where got shiok? wait see liao buay tahan go n touch n tmr face come out in news, jialat liao :D

hahaha....then see alreadi touch yrslf lah.... :p

S3x4u29
07-08-2005, 04:28 AM
hahaha....then see alreadi touch yrslf lah.... :p
Huh liadat also can? :D

crypster
07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Went Jing KE on Saturday nite.. must say it much better than New Shanghai

The gals there mostly lookable.. all are PRC... mostly playable...

heard from one of the gals during supper Sunday normally less customer so less butterfly...

went with friends so 7 of us with a big room and open a bottle.. total about 350...

gals are standard rate $20 for tips and well they do do blowjob.. i got one bj from one gal at $30... not bad but lack suction.. forgot the name...

not sure wat is the norm rate there but for wat i know normally bj are at $50 correct me if I am wrong for bros who freq ktv..

call for another gal hong er.. nice lady.. but butterfly quite long... but playable.. once given tips they dun bargain for more unlike those at new shanghai.. cant mk it still wan more tips..

Indignant
07-05-2007, 10:30 PM
call for another gal hong er.. nice lady.. but butterfly quite long... but playable.. once given tips they dun bargain for more unlike those at new shanghai.. cant mk it still wan more tips..

No la.. dun think so... this is gal to gal basis... just that u have not met someone like that in TH this time round. :cool:

D A R K
07-05-2007, 10:37 PM
No la.. dun think so... this is gal to gal basis... just that u have not met someone like that in TH this time round. :cool:

I sat with 5 gals at NSH, only 1 out of 5 ask for 30 instead of 20, but me no budge ..

dap26
08-05-2007, 09:54 AM

Ya bro,u r rite.It is depending on the gals themselves.

Indignant
08-05-2007, 04:41 PM
I sat with 5 gals at NSH, only 1 out of 5 ask for 30 instead of 20, but me no budge ..

the one that asked for 30 should give her 10 instead... muahAHAHaha :D

crypster
13-05-2007, 10:24 PM
last friday didn tjoin my fren who went down to jing ke again.

they came back with black face... i think their management is really sucky...

my frens went and ask for the price for the room 3+1 jug.. and ask how much would it cost extra to stay till 3am, they were quoted $80...

at 12am, the waitress came to ask if they want to extend to 3am.. so my frens were surprise and told them they have extended.. the waitress left and came back later and said that to extend they would have to pay another $170.

my frens were pissed and realise that new customer were waiting along the corridor and by opening a room they pay $170... that was the reason the management have such bullshit policy and overwrite the pre-agreed $80 for extension..

this never happen at other KTV we patrol before... I think the management is damn sucky to make customer to pay and taken back their words when they have already allow for extension...

in the end my frens still leave with 3 jugs unfinished and left unhappily... guess wat when we asked who state the price the waitress mention is the boss... but when asked for the boss, the waitress said he is nt around..

so who is making the decision here the waitress or the boss... comeon man giving customer empty promises is so not business..

for bros who wans to go please be warn that this happen at Jing Ke whatever price they promise you can be taken back you are at risk going there.

Unless you got extra money to be a carrot by them... proceed...

sexrookie
13-05-2007, 11:13 PM
For me, so far I am OK with TH

Maybe I always tips the waitress $10 when the bill comes

They remember my $TIPS$ face

They even talk to me and recommend me gals when I stand outside the door.

sexrookie
14-05-2007, 12:07 AM
ask how much would it cost extra to stay till 3am, they were quoted $80...

at 12am, the waitress came to ask if they want to extend to 3am.. so my frens were surprise and told them they have extended.. the waitress left and came back later and said that to extend they would have to pay another $170.

I paid extra $60 for extented time to 3.00 pm. That comes with a jar of beer.
This is for a small room for 2 person at that time.

kupchai
14-05-2007, 03:15 AM
Went Jing KE on Saturday nite.. must say it much better than New Shanghai

The gals there mostly lookable.. all are PRC... mostly playable...

heard from one of the gals during supper Sunday normally less customer so less butterfly...

went with friends so 7 of us with a big room and open a bottle.. total about 350...

gals are standard rate $20 for tips and well they do do blowjob.. i got one bj from one gal at $30... not bad but lack suction.. forgot the name...

not sure wat is the norm rate there but for wat i know normally bj are at $50 correct me if I am wrong for bros who freq ktv..

u got the bj inside the same room with ur friends ah? haha

sotong hand
14-05-2007, 04:57 PM
hey bros! tried this girl call Xiao Qi. FAntastic! u'll get this feeling of a taiwanese gal flirting with u.. very sweet voice. Big C-D cupper.. Natural.. she wore a white dress the previous time.. Anyway anyone screw her yet?

Indignant
14-05-2007, 05:12 PM
hey bros! tried this girl call Xiao Qi. FAntastic! u'll get this feeling of a taiwanese gal flirting with u.. very sweet voice. Big C-D cupper.. Natural.. she wore a white dress the previous time.. Anyway anyone screw her yet?

So fantastic meaning u got her contact number? :D

sotong hand
14-05-2007, 05:48 PM
i have.. but the strange thing is she either dun pick it up or she will hang up..
maybe busy fu*King bah... u know this girl?