PDA

View Full Version : A Sinkie in Australia

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-10-2013, 01:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://asingaporeanson.blogspot.sg/2...igrate-to.html (http://asingaporeanson.blogspot.sg/2011/12/why-singaporeans-should-not-migrate-to.html)

I've said too much about Singapore. Now let's talk about the bad stuff about Australia.

Before that, I need to demonstrate that not only the Singapore government but every Singaporean is a master with acronyms. Let me show the world my awesome Singapore trait. This set of rules I've derived is nothing new. Yes - I plagarised it somewhere again. But since no one packaged it as well as me, so it's my set now. Here goes:

Reasons why Singaporeans should not migrate to Australia. For easy memory, just remember:

RATS

Racism
Affordability
Tax
Second class citizen

Racism
Nationalism and racism is the same thing. Every Singaporean has a racist in them. This is not supposed to be told, that's a national secret. I'll be damn but the hard truth has to be told. Every Singaporean has a favourite race or nationality to hate. Over the years I've learnt much from my brothers. AT, ATB, Kiao-tor, Orr Per, Jiuhu kia, Si Ang Mo, the list goes on. We have a name, not quite in endearment, for everyone. Even the dad of someone important in Singapore showed proudly how racist he was in one of his books, though he later did a *prata-flip by stating that was in the past and that was no longer his opinion. So that remains the sole soft lie in the book of hard things.

Listen to the voice of students who studied in Australia before, they'll tell you there are plenty of racism in Australia. It takes a racist to recognise racism and we make good sensitive detectors. So this must be true.

The bottomline: My favourite Minster of Parliament Mr Lim Swee Say taught us how to Upturn the Downturn, so Singaporeans can similarly Out-racist the Racists. If you are too weak, you simply level up or avoid Australia at all costs. It's not worth it to return to Singapore wounded with internal injuries.

Affordability
A sandwich costs $9.00 and a small bottle of coke costs $3.00. A meal costs more than $10.00 and you do not have affordable HDB flats here in Australia. Enough said. Don't ever think of migration. You'll either starve to death in Australia, or will be poor as a church mouse at the end of the day. Then you'll come back with tail between the legs, maybe by a floating sampan via the Indonesia smugglers because you can't afford to buy that air ticket. You don't want to that to happen. No Singaporean likes to go through this. Avoid migration.

Tax
On top of poor affordability, you get taxed 45% of your income even while you display proof you couldn't afford your last $9.00 sandwich at the counter. They don't give a damn. Ever wonder why there are blooming fruit trees growing wild on streets but no one are picking the fruits and buying them off the shelves in hypermarts? Those fruits are for you! It'll be dire if you die of hunger on the streets. There is not enough workforce to clear corpses, not even if they import Corpse Explosion Necromancers. Why be taxed? In Singapore, you get to keep much of your hard earned money. That's the way it should be!

Second class citizen
This is my favourite. We are Singapore, we are World Class. World Class citizens from a World Class country governed by a World Class government. We are not taking it lying down if someone fails to give us royal treatment. If Australia is not interested in giving us Singaporeans World Class treatment, we are staying at home.

Indeed, every Singaporean will experience RATS issues in Australia. So migration is a no-no. Our slogon is Stay, Idle, Cultivate Kids In Singapore (SICKinSG).

* a lethal self defense skill in the pugilist world of Singapore. In the past it was called 乾坤大挪移. We may have spent 3 million bucks to rename the skill, I'm not too sure.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?164930-A-Sinkie-in-Australia&goto=newpost).