PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Those Bad Service Report in HC

m00tix
03-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Below is those Lady which i tried recently which got to skip this lady next time .......

Let start the ball rolling and also easier for fellow bro to list which lady to skip it .....

Let share it here with all the bro those bad service lady @ ONE STOP

Very bad bad attitude service by dongdong

Bro alan just a feedback to you ..... have been patronise your stable for quite some time already never had such a disappointment of your girls before after i met this dong dong !!!!!

She give a rush service thru the session and she never even bath for me then nvm and she also never bath still say she just bath already ..... when i bathing that time heard she have arrange the nxt customer 30min to come as mine service not event started !!!!!

An hr session ended in jus 30mins???? Bro is your girls getting too much and out of control of your quality ??? And you "she is SUPER EAGER TO PLEASE and there was NO COMMERCIAL FEEL! " but i think she more super eager to finish the job and very commercial after the session still want to ask for tip oh dear !!!!

The the BBBJ not even 10mins job thru out the session is very rushing esp when i say her why the service totally different from bro alan mention .... she give me that kind of attitude n not doing her best .... And say u want complain just go ahead ..... If i never heard this wont so piss off oso ..... Somemore still say dun think singapore only got 龙哥哪大不了我去别家上.....

Just mine point of view to you the best is give her a good lesson as she say u do not bear to let her go as she is the ang pai .... even though she that time make a customer not happy therefore you lock her number up for few days as show you got do something on her so that customer give the trust on your stable quality .... You see this kind of lady can easily spoil your hard sweat build up stable .....

Face First look 7/10 after saying 3/10 ( give me that kind of black face like i owe her like that ):mad:
Boobs 7/10 ( nice and huge but do not let me grab n squeese and suck on it much )
Body 5/10 chubby type and got quite a few tatoo
BBBj 3/10 the worst i ever had !!!!!:mad:
Fj 3/10 ( Put too much KY no feeling .... and her that blackie face with that fake moan damm damm feel pissed):mad::mad:
Typical china girl with poor service and attitude.
Will not rtf 101%.

She goes under the same nick bei er in by another bros $$$$$$ stable as bro alan lock her number up so she find back up !!!!!

Hope your other new girls wont be like her !!!! when mine Vit M recover will try another of your new girls ..... Hope not to met this kind of service girls again ..... Luckily she never make me be nasty with her .... as due to still got fellow room mate with her if not will sure report her and ask her out of this Lion CITY !!!

m00tix
03-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Here are some other fellow bro Feedback from various Lady

Just want to provide feedback on another girl..This was an experience from about a month ago?

Contacted Lele for a massage a day before and she asked about my race/age. Since I read the posting and knew that she wasn't comfortable with exotic bros and mature gents, no harm in telling her that I met the criteria.

Arranged for a session at 2 pm the next day. Sounds good. Next morning at about 10 am, i texted her to check if the session is confirmed. No reply. In my mind, "good sign. Means she is not distracted during work."

At about 12, texted her again.no reply. Benefit of the doubt given. It's ok since I was on leave, just do some shopping in the area. When I still didn't receive any answer by 145 pm, tried to call and check if it's still on. No one picked up. Called one more time but still no reply theni gave up and went for a swim instead. After that also no reply or follow up from her.

Bro Alan not to complain here ok. Just some honest feedback. Quite disappointed cos I was really looking forward to the solid 2 hr massage session as advertised on my off day

Honest fr on dongdong

Not very pleasant exp with this chick. She simply rush me thru the session. An hr session ended in jus 30mins. Wtf
Face 6/10
Boobs 7/10
Body 6/10 chubby type
Bj 5/10
Fj 6/10

Typical china girl with poor service.
Will not rtf 100%.

Btw she goes under the same nick bei er in another bros page $$$$$$

i dont know i start the thread is it right place...just to tell my fr to all the bro here! u believe u take it if don believe then it our own choice~

today want find fl2 for session it quite disappoint: 1st i one find huangting69 : chanel ex car model for session and i sms her she tell me go to that area and i reach the place she ask me to wait she call me and i wait until 20min she no reply! until now also no reply waaaa she think our time can like that waste WTF....so it the meantime i find another lo soooo

http://huangting69.com/2013/08/24/chanel-ex-car-model-2/

i find $$$$$$ :Bei Bei 贝贝 this one after the session i think i go geylang 50 dollar thai better....everything in the website said all never done what : Expertise In : Nuru Gel DeepThroat BBBJ / Nuru Gel AssRimming _!_ ....
the look ok 7.5/10
bbbj not bad n got lick my ball but just 2 min! and also catbath waa lick my two nipple only! less than 1 min
and like that wear cap n missionary then finish off whole session 15 min? lol but at least she smile not those black face la
100 dollar i dont feel worth it lo so any rich bro want support go ahead
haizzzzzzzzz maybe my standard to high or what~

http://www.$$$$$$.com/beibei_28.html

yessss risk time again! risk this lady http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!susan/c1m4a

ok webby what it said got fj n massage but i go there bo massage....

for the age ehhh different la u go there see u will know de but then her look is ok! ehhh 7/10? lol i donno how rate la but for me is feel ok de......

she not for boob lover~
but good thing is she is hardworking n friendly lady~ good to chat with ~really wan service u~

to all bro here please don waste your money on this gal

http://chaoren007.com/massagefj-22yo-xiao-tian/

I don know why her that webby fr so good but to me is very bad
Everything in webby all bluff one all don have

When I reach bo bath one just use wet tissue wipe my lj and finish session ask me one to bath anot Wau lau of co one la luck towel is dry one and she never bath one!
Whole session without bath less than 10 min
Somemore I gay gay ask her how much need pay her she said 100 dollar!

To all bro believe me u will save the money~

Please don waste time and $ on this girl.

Picture look so Chio.actual fact,no service no nothing.

10 min ask u go off.

Fat and plump.

But she is really half Korean n Half Chinese according to her.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/xiaoC_amber.html

Don't believe bro please go up and find her.

You will regrets!

BigJohnSnow
03-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Good share, maybe you should list up the shop name too.