PDA

View Full Version : Ask Small KTV Gals to Beware

Benoit
13-07-2005, 02:21 PM
hi everyone,

this is just an info that i got recently though not in action after i got An qi.

this guy calls himself 'xiao guo', or 'puppy' for direct translation.
he is dark, always seen with another tall, very fair and skiny guy.
he often visits palces like MG, TH, BS or DG, all are small KTVs.
he would get 1 or 2 gals to keep him company and go all way out to get flesh.
however, he will put up a face when it comes to payment.

he will disappear from the room in the middle of party or tell the gals that he was not happy with their services.
this seems to be his tactics not to tip the gals.
i have heard a few times about this guy within a week.
therefore it may be good to mention here so that brothers with chicks working inside tell them.

personally, i think he should be taught a lesson.
we all play but must know what to do what not to do.
apparently this guy seems to feel 2nd class and wants gals for free.
i think if the gals kept company and you asked for it, it is only fair that you pay the dough.
if you dont have what it takes, better stay home pcc and not harm the working gals.
these gals make their way here to 'earn' money and not for someone like 'doggy' to fool them around.

brothers,
maybe it is good we keep a lookout for this chap and break him into 2 whenever we see him.

nukebomb
13-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Bro mayb u can get the KTV gal, to take a photo of him n post it here, then we can beware of him meh.

badboytothemax
13-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I think we beware of him is useless... The KTV clubs girls should be the one who should beware of him! I think its not honourable lor... Bro Benoit is right... Unfortunately, I'm in Sydney... Hmm...
OOP* u guys come Sydney looking for bonks, i might be able to intro u some :p

Benoit
13-07-2005, 03:44 PM
bro,

if i could, i would.
i also gathered that he drives a silver subaru legacy.
there are so many gals that works in small time KTVs that we could lose count.
but this guy would still be around if we do not expose him to those gals we know.
let's face it, if a gal wants you to bed her then bed her!
if you ask her to accompany you in the course of her work then PAY her!
maybe this chap thinks he is darn good looking or he is entitled to everything for free.

i am not too sure personally but i would slap him if i see him.
BENOIT no goodie 2 shoes, BENOIT hates people like him.
BENOIT can even let him choose which route he wants to take before BENOIT takes him on.

meanwhile, brothers please help to spread this around so the gals would be extra careful and knows this idiot.

taurus75
13-07-2005, 06:42 PM
there's a chinese saying..: A grain of rice brings out hundred type of ppl...!

when they are good and nice ppl(guys/gals), there are always bad and nasty ppl...

so what we can do is answer to ourselves' deeds.
short karma and long term karma will bounces back at our deeds...
AMITABHA........

h_lover
13-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Actually there are a lot of such ppl around in this type of small ktvs. Some went in half an hr and ask for the bill already so dat they can leave whenever they want. I even had my gal kana run tips by the same guy twice and feeling sorry 4 her, I gave her twice of wat i normally give her.

unfit
13-07-2005, 07:01 PM
if he goes around..ask the gals to call the bouncer to come and ass fuck him..that will teach him a good lesson!! :D

sadfa
13-07-2005, 07:16 PM
if he goes around..ask the gals to call the bouncer to come and ass fuck him..that will teach him a good lesson!! :D

think these places no bouncers.
the managers more concerned about their own pockets than the gers.

sadfa
13-07-2005, 07:20 PM
I even had my gal kana run tips by the same guy twice and feeling sorry 4 her, I gave her twice of wat i normally give her.

same guy twice?
why she never ask for tips for 1st time when she see him immediately the 2nd time?

h_lover
14-07-2005, 03:34 AM
same guy twice?
why she never ask for tips for 1st time when she see him immediately the 2nd time?
The 1st time the guy never bring $, pass his tie to the gal and say if she return him the tie the next time he will give her tips, the second time he left early and the third time the poor girl had to follow him to atm machine then can get back her tips! I will never forget dat guy coz he keep looking inside my rm to see wat the gal is doing wif me!

mebirdie
14-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Actually the gals have to be the one to be warning each other.
Once spread they will know not to go in.

For the KTV staff, they do not care as long as the guy pay the bills.
The gals are not employee of the ktv.

newbadass
14-07-2005, 09:18 AM

Haha... and then run away without paying him issit? :D

Benoit
14-07-2005, 10:45 AM
i believe if we spread this to the gals that we come across whenever we visit, this guy will have lesser hit rate.
of course there is no stopping him and he can appear anytime.
the least we can do is to warn the gals and ask them to keep a lookout.
i am trying to get his vehicle number, that would be alot easier.

sadfa
14-07-2005, 11:45 AM
I will never forget dat guy coz he keep looking inside my rm to see wat the gal is doing wif me!

bro, u should tell him the same thing one bro told the people who love to peep into your room, tell the people to pour drinks for u.

l3atu
14-07-2005, 12:06 PM
bro, u should tell him the same thing one bro told the people who love to peep into your room, tell the people to pour drinks for u.

Gd one ! hahaha :D

sadfa
14-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Gd one ! hahaha :D

this 1 he said one, not i invent one.
got 1 time, we were horsing around n all of us end up on the floor n some kaypoh ji stand outside the door n glare n stare.

feel like asking him 2 come in n pour drink but i not kwailan enuff.

l3atu
14-07-2005, 03:34 PM
this 1 he said one, not i invent one.
got 1 time, we were horsing around n all of us end up on the floor n some kaypoh ji stand outside the door n glare n stare.

feel like asking him 2 come in n pour drink but i not kwailan enuff.

Haiz~ dun really understand why they must peep. Waiters peep oredi no privacy...customers also peep. Wan to hanky panky also paisey. :(

Benoit
15-07-2005, 01:41 PM
brothers,

just got this fellow's vehicle number.
a gal from MG rang me last night to say that he was there.
she would never forget him as he tried not to pay her at first but end up giving her RM10 !!!

subaru legacy
silver

sdv 6961

so now we can all keep a look out for this idiot.
once i see this car, sure to go in nearest ktv to annouce!

newbadass
15-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Haiz~ dun really understand why they must peep. Waiters peep oredi no privacy...customers also peep. Wan to hanky panky also paisey.

Paiseh meh?
I just hanky panky anyway :D

All out to chiong what, paiseh what? If the girl don't mind, I also don't mind ;)

l3atu
15-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Paiseh meh?
I just hanky panky anyway.

All out to chiong what, paiseh what? If the girl don't mind, I also don't mind ;)

Ok. Next time, give me a call and I go there see free show. Dun throw beer bottle at me hor. Wanna throw something, throw peanuts. :p

sadfa
15-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Paiseh meh?

not paiseh but out to have fun not perform.
if want to perform, can go on stage n strip naked n fuck the ger.

newbadass
15-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Ok. Next time, give me a call and I go there see free show. Dun throw beer bottle at me hor. Wanna throw something, throw peanuts. :p

Steady! PM me your number.... :D
No throwing lah... my hands will be busy. Want to throw also throw her teh kor. Bwahahaha!

sadfa
15-07-2005, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=newbadass]Steady! PM me your number.... :D
QUOTE]

bro, regarding your signature, what if your kakis dont cheong one?

mahalosux
15-07-2005, 05:28 PM
subaru legacy
silver

sdv 6961

can throw stones on tat vehicle oso.... :D

sadfa
15-07-2005, 05:32 PM
can throw stones on tat vehicle oso.... :D

throw stones? tell the wl if he last time never give tips, scratch, puncture tyres, even vomit on car.

if can vomit inside even better still, the stench hard to get rid of one, u know!

newbadass
15-07-2005, 05:38 PM
bro, regarding your signature, what if your kakis dont cheong one?

Then jia ka ki lor... haha
My point is that if a person's chionging style got a bit of standard and don't give other people problems, then sure got people jio him to chiong.

newbadass
15-07-2005, 05:42 PM
throw stones? tell the wl if he last time never give tips, scratch, puncture tyres, even vomit on car.

if can vomit inside even better still, the stench hard to get rid of one, u know!

Can also stand around in one circle and bukakke his car.... :eek:
But lidat abit waste of seow leh....

Benoit
16-07-2005, 10:09 AM

Brothers!

i think we keep a lookout on this vehicle from now on.
i promise to do something to it each time i sees it, NO MATTER where!
but of course, i would not waste 'seow' on this bastard.
he ought to be taught a lesson!
i guaran-damn-tee that i show no mercy.

CPTMiller
16-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Peanuts very expensive nowadays.
:cool:

trademark
16-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Brothers!
he ought to be taught a lesson!
i guaran-damn-tee that i show no mercy.

Haha, I also think the same thing. If he save so much money by not tipping then he should have enough to pay for spray job on his car. If go further can cause a crack at his windscreen.

Everytime go KTV then gal come in bad mood say someone just didn't pay then run away spoilt my mood to play also. Gotto spend the rest of the night making her happy again.....sigh.

Benoit
18-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Haha, I also think the same thing. If he save so much money by not tipping then he should have enough to pay for spray job on his car. If go further can cause a crack at his windscreen.

Everytime go KTV then gal come in bad mood say someone just didn't pay then run away spoilt my mood to play also. Gotto spend the rest of the night making her happy again.....sigh.

BENOIT says:

it is exactly his type of bastard that feels good after that!
he probably thinks he have achieved his goal by not paying.
at the end of the day, he is cheap skate!
no money dont go out to play!
want to play but dont want to pay!
if not, he must have thought that he is damn good looking and try to get everything free.
he must be a coward judging by the way he moves.
i think i have heard enough stories about this guy after i asked around.
most of them can remember him!

1 most ridiculous was in Kabuki!
that is where i frequent! :mad:
he got a malay gal and played the whole night after which he tipped her $30!!
mummy said he acted drunk and pushed the malay gal away when she tried to ask for more!
KNN, if i was there i would spit on his face!
act drunk???!!! i am going to find out his actual name, once i have it, he is done!
plus his vehicle too!

Benoit
22-07-2005, 08:40 AM
well, have anyone here spotted this vehicle recently???
if so, what has been done to it???

i have not had a chance to see it but have been on a look out.
if this chap login here, he should be hidding now.
anyhow, let's announce this vehicle number here again so that whoever that sees it knows that the bastard is around.

SUBARU LEGACY, SILVER COLOR
SDV 6961
DRIVER: DARK AND TANNED CHINESE, ABT 30+.
CHARACTER: CHEAPSKATE!

happy hunting, everyone!

Benoit
23-07-2005, 09:45 AM
brothers!

spot on last night!
i saw this car outside MG with 3 persons inside.
couldnt make out their faces as it was too dark.
however, they left shortly and i doubt they went inside at all.
must be up to some cheapskate ideas again.

looks like this fellow is going to strike again.
i suggest we ask these gals to be careful within this week.
he should be choosing last night on which place to go.

wasted, didnt get my hands on his fucking car!

venture
23-07-2005, 12:09 PM
bro,i think that asshole must be some kinda of gangster.....or else where do he got the gut to do so......if we need to teach him a lesson,we must do it secretly.... :)

Benoit
25-07-2005, 02:47 PM
bro,

BENOIT says:
gangster no gangster, pay when necessary!
even if really gangster, so what???
there is always a limit to the things 1 can do.
by not paying the gals, he is no hero and very cheapskate.
bear in mind these gals took flight all the way from their home town in order to make that $20-$50 that each room may pay them.
no doubt, they make more money than expected but it is their livelihood.
as long as you pay, i am certain that they would be pleased.

as for this cheapo, i am lost for words.
each time each opportunity i get my hands on this vehicle, thats it.
i would not hesitate!

sadfa
25-07-2005, 03:34 PM
bro,i think that asshole must be some kinda of gangster.....or else where do he got the gut to do so......if we need to teach him a lesson,we must do it secretly.... :)

dont need to be gangster lah bro! just need to be cheapskate or very thick skin.
seen many chao kuan people, who tip 20 to 30 for playing whole nite.
but this guy takes the cake.

Benoit
25-07-2005, 03:53 PM
bro,

that brings me to another point.
i have seen many that went over board and pay very little at the end of the day.
some asked gals to remove this and that and pays $20!
though these gals are here to work, they still have pride and should be treated with some respect.
yes, most guys go there for thrills and fun but i find it unacceptable to have their panties removed or bras to be thrown around.
sometimes its not about the money you pay.
anyhow, that is the way i feel.

as for this sdv 6961, 'puppy or xiao gou', he is worst than anything else.
i think he thought he is entitled to everything for free.
such cheapskate person should be taught a lesson.
i seriously urge whoever that sees his car around, do not give chance.
more gals would fall into his trap if we do not warn any of them.

walkingdick
25-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Peanuts very expensive nowadays.
:cool:

Peanuts is also a sensitive word too "P

walkingdick
25-07-2005, 04:08 PM

Haha bro, I like the word, bukake, but we can perform another type, more violent one, using non-organic tools

sadfa
25-07-2005, 04:08 PM
that brings me to another point.
i have seen many that went over board and pay very little at the end of the day.
some asked gals to remove this and that and pays $20!
though these gals are here to work, they still have pride and should be treated with some respect.
yes, most guys go there for thrills and fun but i find it unacceptable to have their panties removed or bras to be thrown around.

i seriously urge whoever that sees his car around, do not give chance.
more gals would fall into his trap if we do not warn any of them.

bro,

1. i seen some people who i cheong with do that.
im in no position to judge them cos they will say no where is it stated the minimum tips is 50. otoh, some people give lesser tips becos they r pissed off with charbor cos the charbor fucked up.
some times i even end up topping up for them.

2. throw bra n panties all depend on the mood n the fun lor! sometimes the guys clothes also get tossed around.

3. aiyah what u want us to do with his car?
at the most u post all points bulletin. anyone who see his car, sms u or call u, u cheong down n do your thing lor!

Benoit
25-07-2005, 04:11 PM
brothers,

whatever we do, just make sure we teach this guy a lesson!
like i have said, it is the livelihood of these gals that we are talking about here.
if cannot afford then dont play.
if play make sure you have enough.
anyhow, it is not too expensive and everyone could tell this guy already have a plan in mind before going into such places.
CHEAPSKATE!

newbadass
25-07-2005, 08:57 PM
1. i seen some people who i cheong with do that.
im in no position to judge them cos they will say no where is it stated the minimum tips is 50. otoh, some people give lesser tips becos they r pissed off with charbor cos the charbor fucked up.
some times i even end up topping up for them.

As long as the girl puts in a reasonable amount of time and/or effort, we should pay regardless of whether or not we are happy with the service.

On the other hand, if the girl gives you very little time and/or doesn't make an effort to make you comfortable, sometimes bo pian have to tip lesser than "minimum". This is not because we have no money... but it's not fair for the girls who actually earned their $50. Got money never mind, no money also never mind... just don't spoil market and encourage bad service.

But of course have to show some standard lah... don't let the girl stay whole night and then give $30. Come out and chiong, thick skin is a good thing... but don't be that thick-skinned.

2. throw bra n panties all depend on the mood n the fun lor! sometimes the guys clothes also get tossed around.

Yeah man... I know joints where this is the accepted level of play.... :D

Benoit
26-07-2005, 09:08 AM
brothers,

do not get me wrong!
i have seen such plays many times, of course.
personally, i dont do it as i am not comfortable with it.
but many guys go to such places expecting things like that and it could be perfectly alright.
however, i feel there is a limit to all things.
sometimes the gals feel damn lousy after that if you could really pay attention to them.
watch their reaction and it would be crystal clear.

should a gal spend time with you, naturally you would pay more.
some have to butterfly within 10mins, you judge on your own then.
small time KTV and bigger ones are also different, again depends on the gals.
whatever it is, bear in mind that they are here for 1 thing only, money.
as long as we play, dont go over board and pay at the end of the day, it should be perfectly alright.

sdv6961, 'xiao gou or puppy' is exactly the kind of bastard that every gal would drag to see.
he would play, stripe, touch, almost everything and at the end of the day tell the gals, 'im not happy'!
otherwise he would show his fucking black face and pretend to be very unhappy and have the cheeks to tell the gals off!
THAT is CHEAPSKATE!
i think nobody can accept that and i wonder why he still have his friends around, arent they worried that they would run into trouble sooner than later???

HuiGe3387
26-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Bro Benoit,

How many gers can you pity and protect ? There are plenty of these people out there. End of the day, you smash the bugger's car and go to jail, who's gonna pity you ?

You go to these small ktvs and sometimes the gers cum in face black black telling you the customers run away w/o paying tips. It's almost like a daily affair. I only tell the gers next time see that same guy don't sit with them lor.

Also, my fren's ger got heated arguement with the customer for giving $10 tip. The customer then splash the beer at her. She lan lan what can she do ? My fren wanna beat the mudder farker up, but I advise him not to do so, just think that his ger still gotta make a living there lor.

My 2 cents worth of advice.

Zikoman
26-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Also, my fren's ger got heated arguement with the customer for giving $10 tip. The customer then splash the beer at her. She lan lan what can she do ? My fren wanna beat the mudder farker up, but I advise him not to do so, just think that his ger still gotta make a living there lor.
My 2 cents worth of advice.
bro, so to say that guy is really another cheapskate lor... but, what happened between him and the gal is something nobody knows..
althought it's our discreetion to give how much tips lah.. but, if the gal really put in an effort to make your trip there worthwhile ;) then it's not so nice to give only $10 lah.. i ever gave one gal at MG $50 cos she really made me happy that night lah.. almost made me wanna strip her in the room and w.... her, but luckily.. mind overcame body in the end.. :D

HuiGe3387
26-07-2005, 11:02 AM
bro, you are right to say that it's our discreetion to give how much tips lah.. but, if the gal really put in an effort to make your trip there worthwhile then it's not so nice to give only $10 lah.. i ever gave one gal at MG $50 cos she really made me happy that night lah.. almost made me wanna strip her in the room and w.... her, but luckily.. mind overcame body in the end.. :D
You very good customer mah :rolleyes:

Still go MG bo ?

Zikoman
26-07-2005, 11:14 AM
You very good customer mah Still go MG bo ?
MG nowadays macam ghost town or "Le Lin Ju Le Bu", gals there mostly CMI liao.. :p Me not really good customer, like i said, it all depends on the gal's peformance.. :D

sbfpolis
26-07-2005, 11:25 AM
........ just think that his ger still gotta make a living there lor.

Rightly said. Don't break the gals' rice bowl, Not very nice if the customer find out.

sadfa
26-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Also, my fren's ger got heated arguement with the customer for giving $10 tip. The customer then splash the beer at her. She lan lan what can she do ?

i thought places like mg, th, bs $10 is the average tips if she butterfly n sit a bit n play abit? or the price qi kei liao?

sadfa
26-07-2005, 12:11 PM
As long as the girl puts in a reasonable amount of time and/or effort, we should pay regardless of whether or not we are happy with the service.

On the other hand, if the girl gives you very little time and/or doesn't make an effort to make you comfortable, sometimes bo pian have to tip lesser than "minimum".

actually sometimes im amazed with how offensive these gers r.

i mean if u have bo or u sibei fat or u botak, no pt rubbing salt to the wounds n commenting on that, even as a joke.

but these gers can do that n end of the day still expect tips. n kaopeh when the customer not happy n give less.

masterbed
26-07-2005, 12:16 PM
The customer then splash the beer at her. She lan lan what can she do ?
Come on, that is too much.
The ktv management should ban him from patronizing there ever again

sadfa
26-07-2005, 12:19 PM

those small ktv no pps or mms. the manager n waiter not so free to chap about these things.

newbadass
26-07-2005, 02:12 PM

Yah man... fucking waste of good beer.
Must teach him a lesson.... :mad:

Seriously, maybe your friend just got emotional because she's his girl. Would he care so much if it was some other chai?

I also hear girls complain about this customer that customer, run away without tipping, don't respect her, blah blah etc etc. Frankly if the girls are not tough enough, then they should consider some other line of work because some places are just like that. If they want to earn money by just sitting down and TCSS with customer, then go budget joint for fuck... go work at nightclubs lah! :rolleyes:

End of the day, there are too many cases where the girls feel aggrieved and since we are hearing it from their point of view only, take it with a pinch of salt. No point being a "lobeng hoot" when we only heard one side of the story.

Of course, running off without tipping is always wrong, regardless.

Benoit
26-07-2005, 02:13 PM
Bro Benoit,

How many gers can you pity and protect ? There are plenty of these people out there. End of the day, you smash the bugger's car and go to jail, who's gonna pity you ?

BENOIT says:

i do not protect the gals like what you said.
there is very little that i could do to help them and thats the reason why i posted this here for everyone to see and warn the gals.
alone, i cant do much so i need everyone here to help.
however, i hate cheapskate people like him.
there is somethings that 1 can do and some that 1 cannot do.
think about it, these are hard earn money that the gals make and he should pay them if they already sat with him.
if he choose not to, then he could easily reject them when they push the door in, right?
the point i am trying to drive is simple and clear.

on the other hand, i would still do something should i see this sdv 6961.
not because i want to be hero but should let him know that his presence is no longer welcomed.
i need no pity from anyone and i would be responsible for my own actions.
rest assured that he would get the message right once and for all.

newbadass
26-07-2005, 02:18 PM
i mean if u have bo or u sibei fat or u botak, no pt rubbing salt to the wounds n commenting on that, even as a joke.

OK lah... if a guy is damn obese he would know how to laugh about it by now. Like Moses Lim, haha. Like I said before, come out and play, thick-skinned is a good thing. But of course, we are customers... if such-and-such makes us uncomfortable, then it's our right.

For me personally, I hate it when a girl sits with me first time and asks me how much I earn a month. Very bo lei mao :mad:

But one thing for sure - never tell customer "wah, your kuku jiao so small only"! :eek:

Benoit
26-07-2005, 02:29 PM
For me personally, I hate it when a girl sits with me first time and asks me how much I earn a month. Very bo lei mao :mad:

But one thing for sure - never tell customer "wah, your kuku jiao so small only"! :eek:

BENOIT says:

bro, you have not met the worst yet!
i once had a gal with me for less than 5 mins and said she was about to leave.
then she suddenly popped the question and ask if i had a gf and wanted to keep her.
followed by, could you lend me $500 1st?
WTF!
i told her nicely that it would be my greatest pleasure to give her the money, i reached for my wallet and took out mummy's card.
mummy came in, tipped the mummy (NOT the gal) and asked that gal to leave immediately without giving reason.
then on, whenever the gal sees me, she would siam as she knew i would never want to have her again.
$500??? i have...give her??? think again loh...

sadfa
26-07-2005, 02:30 PM
OK lah... if a guy is damn obese he would know how to laugh about it by now. Like Moses Lim, haha. Like I said before, come out and play, thick-skinned is a good thing. But of course, we are customers... if such-and-such makes us uncomfortable, then it's our right.

never encounter girl asking me how much i earn. maybe i dont look rich.
as for thick skinned, well since we r paying, not she paying, expecting her to be diplomatic is part of the job. at the very least, she shouldnt be offensive.

its one thing to joke about the guys weight n all laugh, its another to make him the butt of the joke.

Benoit
26-07-2005, 03:57 PM
well, the gals here are not stupid and they know what they are in for before they arrive.
some would try to hook 1 or 2 guys in order to live their lives better while some bang hard to make whatever money they can.

i would think that gal whom asked how much you make is a complete nerd.
regardless how much, she is never going to have a share, maybe just the tipping part.
i usually ignore them when they ask such questions and after the 2nd attempt, they would give up.

newbadass
26-07-2005, 04:36 PM
i would think that gal whom asked how much you make is a complete nerd.
regardless how much, she is never going to have a share, maybe just the tipping part.

Yep... lack of PR skills.
But I must admit she really stayed nearly the entire night because she had no other tables. Before the time to tip her had arrived, she was already hinting that she expected a heavier tip because she butterflyed less often. Not classy leh... I don't like.

But end of the day, I still gave $50 and she was happy with it. Why? Because she really did spend that much time with me. And she wasn't totally unplayable, just limited. Whether I am happy or not happy in the end, it's only fair. At most next time don't take her back... but at least managed to keep to my own standards.

This is also why I disagree with tipping a girl more just because she is prettier. Her looks are not her fault... but her level of service is.

Anyway... off-topic, paiseh :p

Benoit
26-07-2005, 04:57 PM
This is also why I disagree with tipping a girl more just because she is prettier. Her looks are not her fault... but her level of service is.

many people tip for different reasons.
there are some that finds the gal pretty and give more, some find the gal chatty and give more, etc.
at the end of the day, be fair.
if she sits with you for sometime then it is only fair to give her share.
those that butterfly alot needless to say, gets lesser.
i have this gal that i often bump into in small ktvs.
each time she would sit with me whenever she sees me.
but she expect very little from me and therefore she continues to butterfly around.
to me, that is perfectly alright.
i can choose to have her or not but since i knew her, thought just let her make her dough.

HuiGe3387
26-07-2005, 06:12 PM
i thought places like mg, th, bs $10 is the average tips if she butterfly n sit a bit n play abit? or the price qi kei liao?
Incidentally this happened at MG. This ger chio and don't run around too much. Maybe it's the cheapo customer being the problem.

HuiGe3387
26-07-2005, 06:16 PM
The management will always protect the customer lah. Anyway the gers come and go.

HuiGe3387
26-07-2005, 06:18 PM
BENOIT says:
on the other hand, i would still do something should i see this sdv 6961.
not because i want to be hero but should let him know that his presence is no longer welcomed.
i need no pity from anyone and i would be responsible for my own actions.
rest assured that he would get the message right once and for all.
Good luck !

Player15
26-07-2005, 08:45 PM
hi everyone,

this is just an info that i got recently though not in action after i got An qi.

this guy calls himself 'xiao guo', or 'puppy' for direct translation.
he is dark, always seen with another tall, very fair and skiny guy.
he often visits palces like MG, TH, BS or DG, all are small KTVs.
he would get 1 or 2 gals to keep him company and go all way out to get flesh.
however, he will put up a face when it comes to payment.

he will disappear from the room in the middle of party or tell the gals that he was not happy with their services.
this seems to be his tactics not to tip the gals.
i have heard a few times about this guy within a week.
therefore it may be good to mention here so that brothers with chicks working inside tell them.

personally, i think he should be taught a lesson.
we all play but must know what to do what not to do.
apparently this guy seems to feel 2nd class and wants gals for free.
i think if the gals kept company and you asked for it, it is only fair that you pay the dough.
if you dont have what it takes, better stay home pcc and not harm the working gals.
these gals make their way here to 'earn' money and not for someone like 'doggy' to fool them around.

brothers,
maybe it is good we keep a lookout for this chap and break him into 2 whenever we see him.

Yes. This ass should be shot.
It is because of these people that we the TAXPAYERS... taxpayers??? sorry... cheongster end up paying extra to make up the differences.

Benoit
27-07-2005, 09:30 AM
if only he gets into trouble big time once, i am sure he will learn his lesson.
i dont think he is any big time badie too, if so, he dont have to stoop so low.
such idiots, if i am not wrong, tends to talk big but when it comes to payment, they disappear.
seriously, if i cheong with him i also paiseh!
CHEAPSKATE!

newbadass
27-07-2005, 11:18 AM
It is because of these people that we the TAXPAYERS... taxpayers??? sorry... cheongster end up paying extra to make up the differences.

I've never "made up the difference" and never intend to. Someone else did something wrong and I am expected to pay for it? Not right leh...

I don't like to suffer for someone else's misdeeds. That's exactly why we should discourage practices like running away without tipping. This leads the ladies to distrust their customers. And in any good business relationship, trust is a factor.

HuiGe3387
27-07-2005, 11:27 AM
if only he gets into trouble big time once, i am sure he will learn his lesson.
i dont think he is any big time badie too, if so, he dont have to stoop so low.
such idiots, if i am not wrong, tends to talk big but when it comes to payment, they disappear.
seriously, if i cheong with him i also paiseh!
CHEAPSKATE!
Bro, like I said earlier, there's no end to playing police in the ktv scene. Even some of my acquaintances run away from paying tips and feel very proud of it. I feel very paiseh also. The next time I just try not to cheong with him.

Benoit
27-07-2005, 11:28 AM
adding onto what bro newbadass has said, BENOIT says these:

if you are cock sure that you are not going to pay or tip anyone of them then reject them when they come.
if you want them to keep you company and talk cock, tip them or pay them.
if you want the gal to hust sit beside you without butterfly, make sure you fucking book them!

above all, there is no need for us to make up for deeds we have not done.
such behaviour is unacceptable to me, make that person responsible for it, not us!
thus, it was never our intention to do so.
i wouldnt pay any extra even if the gal ask for it.

sadfa
27-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Even some of my acquaintances run away from paying tips and feel very proud of it. I feel very paiseh also. The next time I just try not to cheong with him.

bro, true. same thing happen 2 me too!
maybe i know u? r u ah seng from choa chu kang? lol!

veriton
27-07-2005, 01:12 PM
I am new to cheonging leh... can i ask something. got one time i go KTV, sitting and singing there for abt 5 hrs and the girl only sit less than 30mins (not joking, keeps butterflying, sit 5-10mins and goes off), in the end i pay $10 tips and she not happy, say minimum must $20, got into argument with her. not that i not willing to pay but this kind of standard... how?? :confused: thanks for all the advise :)

Benoit
27-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Dear all bros,

As for Bro Benoit, trust me Mr DOG can't get away very long with what he is doing cos these gals are very well connected and will spread the news among themselves very quickly.

It is not how we play the game but whether we are happy at the end of the day that decides what we give. After all, we must not forget that we too worked hard for our money. But agreed, treat the gals like a human irregardless and be fair.

BENOIT says:

i totally agreed with what you have said above and yes, the gals are well connected.
i want to speed up the process by posting him here so that all brothers can tell some gals when we visit whichever joint may be.
such behavior is really unnecessary and mean.
like i have said, the gals make their way here in hope to make money and such bastards take advantage for the fact that they are local and could get away.
that is a big no, no for me, i cant accept that.

treat the gals with respect.
no doubt some visit such places for fun but bear in mind that they are human after all.
if situation allows, who likes to be striped off naked in front of others?
we all play but the amount of respect given maybe very different.
BENOIT dont do such things there.
whatever happens later is all in the bedroom, nothing to show in front of anyone.
in there, you can fuck her stupid, do whatever you want (maybe) but not in public places where you could see waitress walking around.
some may feel hero if they stripe the gals to their panties or bra.
the gals are getting peanuts for the amount they are paid at the end of the day.

BENOIT is no goodie 2 shoes.
BENOIT loves to play.
but this BENOIT also knows we are all but human afterall.

youngeric
27-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Dear all bros,
I have gone to all types of joint big or small including LSB in JB. Just to share, most girls from the smaller joints like MG, Katong, Dongguan are from the outskirt of China. While the ones that ply Lido, Orchard, Tiananmen are more 'town' gals. Just observe their dressing and mannerism and you will know what I mean.
'Town' gals may also apply to gals that have done the circuit of Malaysia, Thailand, Macau, HK etc. So sometimes don't get too offended when you get shocked by the very 'village' way you are treated (Of course I am not implying there are no gems out there). I believe a major portion of gals in the gals in Katong comes from the Hokkien Provinces in China so generally farming community. Bigger joints has girls from Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen, Dalian, Harbin etc so tend to differ in quality.

Bro, I notice girls from Singapore and Malaysia also act like that.

sadfa
27-07-2005, 02:50 PM
can i ask something. got one time i go KTV, sitting and singing there for abt 5 hrs and the girl only sit less than 30mins (not joking, keeps butterflying, sit 5-10mins and goes off), in the end i pay $10 tips and she not happy, say minimum must $20, got into argument with her. not that i not willing to pay but this kind of standard... how??

dep on where u go. if those small time mg, th ktv. i would pay $10.
i think thats fair.

if u r in big joints, if same thing happen, u will have to pay $50.
otherwise, after 1 hour of butterflying, kaopeh to mms n change charbor. when that happen, ask mms how much 2 pay.
if mms still say 50, slap mms 1 time tight tight n give her 50 n tell her 2 keep the change. this type of mms, dont want also suat!

Benoit
27-07-2005, 02:51 PM
I am new to cheonging leh... can i ask something. got one time i go KTV, sitting and singing there for abt 5 hrs and the girl only sit less than 30mins (not joking, keeps butterflying, sit 5-10mins and goes off), in the end i pay $10 tips and she not happy, say minimum must $20, got into argument with her. not that i not willing to pay but this kind of standard... how?? :confused: thanks for all the advise :)

BENOIT says:

there is no limit on what you give, likewise no must give minimum.
if you noticed that the gal keeps going out and you are not comfortable with that, stop her immd.
that would eliminate any argument or confrontation.
by not telling her that you are unhappy, she presumed you are ok with that and we all know for a fact how these PRC works.
they would just treat you stupid and accompany people that they find more interesting or more likely to give more tips to hang around with.
as long as they sat with you before, they would not forget the fact that they want money from you.
lights on and they would appear to collect whatever amount from you.
a $10 would deem unacceptable by then as they would say they did their part, even though they butterfly alot.
they would point out to say that no matter what, they did go into your room everynow and then.

sadfa
27-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Dear all bros,
I have gone to all types of joint big or small including LSB in JB. Just to share, most girls from the smaller joints like MG, Katong, Dongguan are from the outskirt of China. While the ones that ply Lido, Orchard, Tiananmen are more 'town' gals. Just observe their dressing and mannerism and you will know what I mean.

bro, correcto mundo.
even gals from spore n malaysia also behave like village gals from prc.

my pt is since these gals r paid to accompany u to sing song (officially lah!), at least be fucking diplomatic since they r getting paid from u.
if not, if they piss off the customer, dont be surprise if customer pay them lesser.

Benoit
27-07-2005, 02:59 PM
my pt is since these gals r paid to accompany u to sing song (officially lah!), at least be fucking diplomatic since they r getting paid from u.
if not, if they piss off the customer, dont be surprise if customer pay them lesser.

BENOIT says:

many PRC dont see this fact.
all they see is money.
to them, no matter what they do, whoever that make more money is the winner.
that is the reason why they ended up standing on the streets and allow men to touch them all over in ktvs.
if you observe well, they are always on a lookout for bigger fishes.
some spend sometime talking to you and get enough info to determine the amount that they would get.
dont believe me, pay more attention next time.

sadfa
27-07-2005, 02:59 PM
BENOIT says:

there is no limit on what you give, likewise no must give minimum.
if you noticed that the gal keeps going out and you are not comfortable with that, stop her immd.
that would eliminate any argument or confrontation.
by not telling her that you are unhappy, she presumed you are ok with that and we all know for a fact how these PRC works.
lights on and they would appear to collect whatever amount from you.
a $10 would deem unacceptable by then as they would say they did their part, even though they butterfly alot.
they would point out to say that no matter what, they did go into your room everynow and then.

bro,

1. when the gal butterfly, veriton can say loudly so fast one ah!
if she still not ji dong n butterfly for hours,
when she comes in, tell her 2 fuck off.
if u r skillful, u can make her jealous n she will come in more.
2. if they kaopeh over $10, again if u skillful, u can pt out other gals in the room do more n sit more, they get 20 to 30.
so dont expect more than 10.
if she still not happy, just walk away or give her 3 or 4 $2 note.

sadfa
27-07-2005, 03:04 PM
BENOIT says:

many PRC dont see this fact.
all they see is money.
to them, no matter what they do, whoever that make more money is the winner.

precisely. thats why many of these prc r terrible fucks. becos they have the mentality that they dont care or expect u 2 return to fuck them!
in fact, one charbor was so terrible, she was even surprise i will want to look for her again. end up i never look for her again cos she is fucked up!

anyway, if they exercise their brain cells, they will realise that if they treat people better whether in ktv or fucking, people will also treat them better n they may earn more, if men look for them again.

even if they dont earn more, no harm or loss 2 them in treating people better!

Benoit
27-07-2005, 03:06 PM
bro,

1. when the gal butterfly, veriton can say loudly so fast one ah!
if she still not ji dong n butterfly for hours,
when she comes in, tell her 2 fuck off.
if u r skillful, u can make her jealous n she will come in more.

honestly, i feel veriton is at fault as well.
once you realised that she butterflies too much, you could just stop her 'services'.
the point i was trying to drive was:
should you not stop her, she would continue to do so.
once you said it and she still do so, ask her to go and not come back.
in that way, you could pay her $10 for her to FO!

in their eyes, although they butterfly alot, they make an effort to go into the room.
so no matter what you say, they did make an effort regardless of how much time they spend inside.
rid them once you dont feel comfortable, thats the best.

sadfa
27-07-2005, 03:10 PM
once you realised that she butterflies too much, you could just stop her 'services'.

in their eyes, although they butterfly alot, they make an effort to go into the room.
so no matter what you say, they did make an effort regardless of how much time they spend inside.

aiyah, she butterfly n end up sitting there for only 30 min for 5 hours.
how many chance veriton can tell her off?
if vertion sia lan, when she appear 2 collect money, he can say who r u?
u never come back so long, i thought u not coming back liao!

yes they make the effort, so pay them $10. i think thats fair as i said. if she buay song, i can use the money to take cab home.

sometimes when something like that happen, i will tell mms. if no mms, no one to tell also.

veriton
27-07-2005, 03:21 PM

As what was mentioned earlier, I think they should not take us as a fool mah... If we get another gal, she come kpkb, then spoil mood also...

Bro Benoit, u seems experience leh. maybe can join u next time to open eyes... :eek:

veriton
27-07-2005, 03:25 PM
i think thats fair as i said. if she buay song, i can use the money to take cab home.

sometimes when something like that happen, i will tell mms. if no mms, no one to tell also.

yah hor.. i know already, maybe see me blur, blur newcomer, thought can eat. next time, I will just tell them and still no improvement, i use the tip to take cab home... hehe...

thanks for your kind advise...

sadfa
27-07-2005, 03:30 PM
As what was mentioned earlier, I think they should not take us as a fool mah... If we get another gal, she come kpkb, then spoil mood also...

when u go to small ktv, gals come in come out, kpkb is expected.
u dont want the shit, go to ktv where they have mms.
but if u want to save money, u have to put up or ignore it. dont let it bother u.

newbadass
27-07-2005, 04:02 PM

Correct!

Sometimes the problem lies in being indecisive as to whether you want the girl or not. I encounter the same problem once in a while because initially they may not make you comfortable, but after a while of warming up, who knows?

But it's true... girls with bad service are like cancer. Detect early, send a bit of money and send them off, no problem. If you let them come back again and again, they have done the minimum requirement for $20... I give $20 feel buay song, but give $10 feel paiseh. How?

So Veriton... end of the day, simply don't put yourself in that situation. Once the girl comes back the second time, you should have made your decision already. If by then you still cannot decide, take it as $20 gone already... eat whatever tofu you can while she's there. Make the most of it! ;)

Sorry I keep harping on service... I am also in the service line, so I put priority over service rather than looks :p

sadfa
27-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Correct!

But it's true... girls with bad service are like cancer. Detect early, send a bit of money and send them off, no problem. If you let them come back again and again, they have done the minimum requirement for $20... I give $20 feel buay song, but give $10 feel paiseh. How?

So Veriton... end of the day, simply don't put yourself in that situation. Once the girl comes back the second time, you should have made your decision already. If by then you still cannot decide, take it as $20 gone already... eat whatever tofu you can while she's there. Make the most of it! ;)

bro,

i dont know about u all, but if the gal is fucked up in terms of butterflying for hours or damn rude or cannot do this n that, n u never touch her or do anything to her, quickly tell her to fuck off n dont need to pay!

if u touch her a bit or u feel she has done even a bit more than what she should do, pay her $10.

dont pay her the standard rate of $20, if u feel she has not attain that standard of service. by all means, give her extra $2 to $4 will do.

newbadass
27-07-2005, 04:30 PM
BENOIT dont do such things there.
whatever happens later is all in the bedroom, nothing to show in front of anyone.
in there, you can fuck her stupid, do whatever you want (maybe) but not in public places where you could see waitress walking around.
some may feel hero if they stripe the gals to their panties or bra.
the gals are getting peanuts for the amount they are paid at the end of the day.

Like I said before... different joints.
Different playing styles.
Different limits.
Different girls.
Different expenses.

It's hard to measure everything by one yardstick. The TCSS-only girl you sat with at TAM Nightclub may be the same wild tigress you encountered in TH KTV. I believe that no one will force the girls to do things they are uncomfortable with. At most if they are not wild enough, we don't do business with them again. I am a service-oriented guy... so how much a girl wants to play will depend on how much she wants to earn from me.

Some girls are willing to do it... and I say again, if not willing then don't do. I read one report in the Straits Times that girls from XTD took drugs to numb themselves against the trauma of providing sexual services in the KTV. Disgusting, man. Willing to do, do it happily. Don't after do already, take our money go and KPKB. :mad:

monster98
27-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Willing to do, do it happily. Don't after do already, take our money go and KPKB. :mad:

Relax............ Play at your own individual style...... as long as don't zo lan jiao tai zhi can liao... :p

sadfa
27-07-2005, 04:39 PM
I read one report in the Straits Times that girls from XTD took drugs to numb themselves against the trauma of providing sexual services in the KTV. Disgusting, man. Willing to do, do it happily. Don't after do already, take our money go and KPKB. :mad:

think that article never say xtd, but anyway its talking cock!
u know how little local ktv gals do wai mai? even the cmi also dont do wai mai. so as if there r many locals who do wai mai in ktvs.

for those who do, they dont look that great.
might as well give me some of the drugs to solve my trauma.

dont believe in what u read.

newbadass
27-07-2005, 04:54 PM
think that article never say xtd, but anyway its talking cock!
u know how little local ktv gals do wai mai? even the cmi also dont do wai mai. so as if there r many locals who do wai mai in ktvs.

for those who do, they dont look that great.
might as well give me some of the drugs to solve my trauma.

dont believe in what u read.

Hahah! noted.... :p
Maybe they were talking about Egos. Can't remember.

When they said "sexual services", I think they meant use hand or mouth in the room or in toilet... or strip... that kind of thing.

sadfa
27-07-2005, 05:03 PM
When they said "sexual services", I think they meant use hand or mouth in the room or in toilet... or strip... that kind of thing.

no leh. although i never try any of the garden action, for the gals' action in the room, short of bj or hj (becos i too cheap, i never pay them extra for that) dont seem they very depress n sad. still can talk n laugh.

they also dont look that stoned etc leh.

HuiGe3387
28-07-2005, 02:38 AM
bro, true. same thing happen 2 me too!
maybe i know u? r u ah seng from choa chu kang? lol!
No bro I am not ah seng from cck.

Benoit
28-07-2005, 10:41 AM
aiyah, she butterfly n end up sitting there for only 30 min for 5 hours.
how many chance veriton can tell her off?
if vertion sia lan, when she appear 2 collect money, he can say who r u?

i still think it was indecisive on veriton's part.
1 could tell if the gal is going to repeat that over and over again.
usually after i told the gal that she was over doing it, should she try to do that again, i will stop her and tell her not to come back before she leaves the room.
no need to see her moving from room to room for 5 hours and argue at the end of the session.

veriton
28-07-2005, 11:41 AM
i still think it was indecisive on veriton's part.

I think that you are over protective of the gals leh. THis way, will take us for a stupid fool.

Think I will not pay more than $10 next time should I find that their service is not up to standard. We, as customers, should not have to tell them what to do. It should be mutual... we treat you well, as in we don't kpkb you when you butterfly too much, you also don't kpkb when we give $10.

sadfa
28-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Think I will not pay more than $10 next time should I find that their service is not up to standard. We, as customers, should not have to tell them what to do. It should be mutual... we treat you well, as in we don't kpkb you when you butterfly too much, you also don't kpkb when we give $10.

good for u. i agree.
what i hate is these ktv gers who kpkb n insist on 20 when they didnt do anything 2 deserve the 20 like the other gals who sat with u.

they themselves should know perfectly well why they r getting 10 not 20 ie why they r not getting the standard tips.

if they want to butterfly 7 tables cos 4 your table, u didnt kpkb n insist on her staying w u long, she should bear the consequences of her actions.

Benoit
28-07-2005, 02:12 PM
BENOIT says:

all said, i think it is best to practice discreetion.
pay the gals what they deserve and do not short changed them.
i may sound like i am very protective towards the gals, the message i have been trying to put across is plain and simple.
afterall, they are here to make money and we should not take advantage of that fact.
as customers, we would always demand for service.
similarly for them, the more they run the more they get.
it works both ways.

the best to do is to stop the gal from entering the room again should she try too hard to butterfly.
there are so many of them and i am certain some would do a better job.
at the end of the day, we are there for drinks and fun, no point arguing over tips matters.
it would not only spoil the mood but to me, it would look ugly.
thus, this is something that you would want to forget and because of this, you may want to be more careful next time.
please do not go on a vengeful mode on a 1 off incident.
some gals really knows what they should do and should not.

newbadass
28-07-2005, 03:38 PM
I think that you are over protective of the gals leh. THis way, will take us for a stupid fool.

I happen to agree with Benoit that indecision had something to do with it... for one reason: I was once in the same situation as Veriton described. Can't decide to tell the girl to go or let her stay. And got tulan when girls show me black face when they felt I gave too little. Why? Not enough experience.

Once I gained enough experience, I stopped worrying so much. Maybe I am just lucky, but nowadays I rarely get girls with fucked-up service. Either reasonable or good, or fucking excellent. Nowadays girls rarely argue with me over tipping. If they do argue, I just need to smile and say "no". Worst come to worst, I need to make a few excuses or sweet talk, but nowdays I never get pressured by girls into paying extra.

That's because the longer you chiong, the better you know the market, the more confident you will be when selecting girls and tipping them.

sadfa
28-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Once I gained enough experience, I stopped worrying so much. Maybe I am just lucky, but nowadays I rarely get girls with fucked-up service. Either reasonable or good, or fucking excellent. Nowadays girls rarely argue with me over tipping. If they do argue, I just need to smile and say "no". Worst come to worst, I need to make a few excuses or sweet talk, but nowdays I never get pressured by girls into paying extra.

That's because the longer you chiong, the better you know the market, the more confident you will be when selecting girls and tipping them.

actually, if ger kaopeh, i just tell them no. if not, ignore them n couldnt be bothered.
pay them for what they have done. dont get pressured n kenna chop n go home have a bad feeling over it.

newbadass
28-07-2005, 04:16 PM
actually, if ger kaopeh, i just tell them no. if not, ignore them n couldnt be bothered.
pay them for what they have done. dont get pressured n kenna chop n go home have a bad feeling over it.

Agreed with that... just different methods of execution.
Anyway, counting their tips is a bloody low-class thing to do... any girl who does that will never get my business again no matter how nice she is to me next time I step into the place.

There's this damn funny story around last couple months. We were in BS. My friend's friend (his 2nd or 3rd visit) was sitting with a girl who unzipped him and started to jerk him off. It was just some foreplay and he never actually unloaded... when the girl came for her tips, she demanded $150! :eek:

After arguing a while, she said she would accept $80. The guy said he only had $50, take it or leave it. She took it, then had the cheek to tell him she'd ask him for the other $30 next week! Jialat man... some girls just don't know their own market value.

Benoit
28-07-2005, 04:20 PM
I happen to agree with Benoit that indecision had something to do with it... for one reason: I was once in the same situation as Veriton described. Can't decide to tell the girl to go or let her stay. And got tulan when girls show me black face when they felt I gave too little. Why? Not enough experience.

when the gals come in and ask if they could sit beside you, you have every right to choose.
you have also every right to reject and forget about being paisei.
use exactly the same tone or tactic should you not want the gal that you know would butterfly alot on that day.
there is no need to argue at the end of the day.
the longer you choose not to reject, the more she does that and thus, the more unhappy at the end of the day.

there is no right or wrong gal to sit beside us.
there is only how you keep them next to you.
once you feel that the gal butter fly the 2nd time too soon, ask her not to come back again.
thats it, happy ending.

sadfa
28-07-2005, 04:26 PM
There's this damn funny story around last couple months. We were in BS. My friend's friend (his 2nd or 3rd visit) was sitting with a girl who unzipped him and started to jerk him off. It was just some foreplay and he never actually unloaded... when the girl came for her tips, she demanded $150! :eek:

After arguing a while, she said she would accept $80. The guy said he only had $50, take it or leave it. She took it, then had the cheek to tell him she'd ask him for the other $30 next week! Jialat man... some girls just don't know their own market value.

actually u raise an interestin pt: if the ger jerk u off without asking u for the price beforehand, being a man who will say no?
but the issue is after its done, r u suppose to pay her extra?

the rice already eat liao, u dont pay she also lanlan.
at the same time, cannot be she gets paid extra for every man she do it to. if so, she sibei fatt liao!

if u r very ks, u can tell her before the job i have no money, i will pay u 50 only.

or u can be less than a man n say dont wan, i dont want u 2 pcc for me.

so what will u do bro?

newbadass
28-07-2005, 04:42 PM
so what will u do bro?

There are girls who have done it... hand-to-dick contact, but no actual release. I usually just give $10 to $20 extra on top of the standard tip and that makes them happy.

But I will not go for HJ release in a KTV simply because I can get it much cheaper elsewhere from a PRC lao chio, in a private room, with BBBJ thrown in. Some people will advise me to think with my bigger head, some will say think with smaller head... I prefer to think using my wallet ;)

sadfa
28-07-2005, 05:06 PM
There are girls who have done it... hand-to-dick contact, but no actual release. I usually just give $10 to $20 extra on top of the standard tip and that makes them happy.

actually many times, gers will strip, touch your lanjiao n even bbbj, all without cuming, n i pay 50, the standard tip. no one ask for more. guess it depends on the place n even the gers.

so my question is if the ger go above n beyond the call of duty, do we pay them more if we choose not to?

Benoit
28-07-2005, 05:16 PM
brothers,

to me, if there have not been an agreed amount, i wont go for it.
there is no point in arguing later.
no agreed price tag, no go.

some gals demand for more after they tried their tricks on you thats because there was no agreement.
$150 could be well spent on FJ instead.
$80 could also do the job.
if she asks me, i would have told her off.

in XTD, some gals get $100 for FJ.
in Kabuki, some gals get $150-$200 for FJ on the spot.
in TH, friend paid a mere $50 for FJ on the spot.

newbadass
28-07-2005, 05:54 PM
actually many times, gers will strip, touch your lanjiao n even bbbj, all without cuming, n i pay 50, the standard tip. no one ask for more. guess it depends on the place n even the gers.

so my question is if the ger go above n beyond the call of duty, do we pay them more if we choose not to?

Correct lah... because the place I am talking about, standard tip only $20. Add my extra also at most comes to $40 or $50. The place you are talking about has standard tip $50... so I guess everything evens out.

Well if the girl goes beyond call of duty and does not demand anything more from me, I will quite willingly sit with her again AND tip her more. My motto is to encourage good service.

Benoit
29-07-2005, 09:51 AM
as for me, i hate it when the gals come in and start asking for money.
such gals will never be seen beside me twice.
i prefer gals that would take time to earn their dough.
that way, i would likely to give more.
i really cant stand those that keeps nagging about money, money, money.
we know they are here to make but dont have to be obvious as if we have no class but to stick with her just because she wants money.
thus, no matter how much you give to such, they would want or expect more.
especially so after they tell you about their sad stories!

gremio82
29-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Kenna once recently when a gal came into the room at around 5 plus and sat beside me. Refuse her straight away but keep on sitting beside me asking me to give her tips. Oh pls, just sat down and kenna rejected still dare to ask for tips. I keep on refusing and she said even if i tipped her 10 or 20 cent also never mind. I refused again and after nearly 5 mins of this shit, told me since she sat with me for so long, i should tip her. Showed her abit of tulan face then she went out.... :mad:

sadfa
29-07-2005, 03:00 PM
I refused again and after nearly 5 mins of this shit, told me since she sat with me for so long, i should tip her. Showed her abit of tulan face then she went out.... :mad:

u did the rite thing. dont give.

in these ktv, the gers will cheong in the min u enter the room.
u say dont want, they say can lah, 1 more never mind lah!
u say no money, they say very little money also can liao!
u say ok, she can stay but u wont give tips, some will siam, the rest will stay.

when the bill comes, the gers staying will still ask for tips!
u say i already told u wont give tips, they will start 2 kaopeh kaobu!

Benoit
29-07-2005, 03:56 PM
well said.
it happens all the time.
my trick to this is to stand outside the room until they cant tahan and leave on their own.
that way, i wont have to waste time asking them to go because i know for a fact that they would not do so easily.
also, no point being there when there is a swamp of them.
pick the 1 you like and thats it!

sadfa
29-07-2005, 04:03 PM
also, no point being there when there is a swamp of them.
pick the 1 you like and thats it!

got pick, but the rest still pa si mai chao!

anyway i dont mind a few flower vases there cos i play i dont mind them seeing but sometimes no space liao. n the xiaomei come in will pour beer for them also, waste good beer only when these people r there to 'ke chuan' only!

Benoit
29-07-2005, 04:54 PM
after you picked, tell the rest to go out immd.
if they do not do so, tell them you go toilet and walk out right away.
that would help to rid a few of them at 1 go.
however, expect to see 1 or 2 die hard type still there.

sadfa
29-07-2005, 05:35 PM
after you picked, tell the rest to go out immd.
however, expect to see 1 or 2 die hard type still there.

bro, u r right. u come back, sure got a few cmi ones die die dont go.
but if u go to toilet after u pick the gal, then the gal also blur.
if u tell her to wait while u she she, the other cmi ones will overhear n stay also.

newbadass
29-07-2005, 05:40 PM
This problem occurs when we want to be polite and not piss anyone off. I would never go out of my room in order to avoid the girls.

Fuck sia... I am the customer and I am paying for the bloody room. You will find me brutally honest in such situations. When I say "no", it's usually in a tone that discourages argument. For girls who stay to argue, the conversation usually goes like this.

Girl: One more never mind!
Me: I mind. I have standard when doing things. No money, don't take any more girls.
Girl: No money never mind... I feel comfortable when sitting with you
Me: Haha! Now you say never mind, end of the day, you will surely ask me to tip you.
Girl: Don't need lah, I really took a liking to you.... blah blah etc etc
Me: Do you remember the girl who came out just when you came in? That's what she told me. And the girl before that told me the same thing. Please lah, I didn't start chionging yesterday. Time is money. Don't waste each other's time.
Girl:...
Me: The door is over there. Thank you.

This is bloody effective. It avoids playing games with people you sincerely don't want to sit with, and they can't say you were rude to them.

sadfa
29-07-2005, 06:11 PM
This problem occurs when we want to be polite and not piss anyone off. I would never go out of my room in order to avoid the girls.

For girls who stay to argue, the conversation usually goes like this.

bro,

i dont go 2 that extend. i just say i dont want her n if she dont leave, she wont get tips from me. they will say nevr mind, i still want to accompany u. i say if thats what u want, up 2 u lor!

she will butterfly in n out. she will tell me im goin 2 butterfly hor.
i will say ok, whatever.
when she come in, i make sure not to touch her at all n only talk to her when she talk to me so as not to appear rude.

most of them when bill come will still ask for something.
although i can tip them 2 to 8, i dont cos i made it very clear 2 them liao.
they may feel disappointed but like i said, i made it clear 2 u liao.
anyway if they really enjoy my company they wont be bothered even if i never tip right? haiiiizzzz, prcs!

anyway got one gal really sit n play a bit n never ask for tips.
i jokingly told her when session ended, no tips like u say one hor.
she said i never ask what!
my brudda was so enamoured with her n wanted to fuck her but end up didnt.

Ah Tan
29-07-2005, 06:27 PM
bro,
anyway got one gal really sit n play a bit n never ask for tips.
i jokingly told her when session ended, no tips like u say one hor.
she said i never ask what!
my brudda was so enamoured with her n wanted to fuck her but end up didnt.

this type i sure give irregardless of what was agreed upon.

sadfa
29-07-2005, 06:33 PM
this type i sure give irregardless of what was agreed upon.

sorry wont give. she came in immed she press her boobs in my face.
i said no no. i dont want. cos she not my type n i dont want her at all.
she die die mai chao. so let her stay lor.
after that, never play with her also.

Ah Tan
29-07-2005, 06:37 PM
sorry wont give. she came in immed she press her boobs in my face.
i said no no. i dont want. cos she not my type n i dont want her at all.
she die die mai chao. so let her stay lor.
after that, never play with her also.

ahhhh principles...good for you...something i must learn.
but she never ask for money also mah. i also encounter those pai si mai chao one....

sadfa
29-07-2005, 06:42 PM
but she never ask for money also mah. i also encounter those pai si mai chao one....

yes she never ask for money.
thats why i praise her for that, cos she know the deal n she kept to it.

not like those who know the deal ie no tips cos i never say will pay u, but still ask for tips at the end of the day n when u say no, give black face or make noise.

dap26
29-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Kenna once recently when a gal came into the room at around 5 plus and sat beside me. Refuse her straight away but keep on sitting beside me asking me to give her tips. Oh pls, just sat down and kenna rejected still dare to ask for tips. I keep on refusing and she said even if i tipped her 10 or 20 cent also never mind. I refused again and after nearly 5 mins of this shit, told me since she sat with me for so long, i should tip her. Showed her abit of tulan face then she went out.... :mad:

Me also experience before.Next time muz show black face to deal wif these thick skin mm. :mad:

dap26
29-07-2005, 06:56 PM
u did the rite thing. dont give.

in these ktv, the gers will cheong in the min u enter the room.
u say dont want, they say can lah, 1 more never mind lah!
u say no money, they say very little money also can liao!
u say ok, she can stay but u wont give tips, some will siam, the rest will stay.

when the bill comes, the gers staying will still ask for tips!
u say i already told u wont give tips, they will start 2 kaopeh kaobu!

We go there to relax and be entertained,nt at the end of the day hv to entertain them by giving them tips who we dun wan them to sit with.Dislike plp kpkp at my rm.

sadfa
29-07-2005, 06:58 PM
We go there to relax and be entertained,nt at the end of the day hv to entertain them by giving them tips who we dun wan them to sit with.Dislike plp kpkp at my rm.

bro like i said, they stay, i dont bother about them.
of course i can scream n get them thrown out, but by doing that, u r just spoiling your own n your group's mood.

let them stay lor. as long as room got space, they dont drink all the beer n dont spoil your fun.

dap26
29-07-2005, 07:04 PM
bro like i said, they stay, i dont bother about them.
of course i can scream n get them thrown out, but by doing that, u r just spoiling your own n your group's mood.

let them stay lor. as long as room got space, they dont drink all the beer n dont spoil your fun.

Ya they can stay at the rm but me will fell a bit weird.Maybe muz treat her invisible.Btw screaming at them really change our mood.

sadfa
29-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Ya they can stay at the rm but me will fell a bit weird.Maybe muz treat her invisible.Btw screaming at them really change our mood.

if u feel weird, u can always suan them to make them leave.
but some real thick skin. they think by getting suan by u, u showering them with attention, so they stay even longer. lol!!

otherwise how? drag them by hair n throw them out?

dap26
29-07-2005, 07:14 PM
if u feel weird, u can always suan them to make them leave.
but some real thick skin. they think by getting suan by u, u showering them with attention, so they stay even longer. lol!!

otherwise how? drag them by hair n throw them out?

Sauning them may nt be effective cos their skin is so thick tat they dun wish to go.Btw regarding abt dragging their hair,cannot lah too violent liao. :D

otur
30-07-2005, 09:11 AM
not too sure if this o trick still works. last time when i use to go LSB, always pay bill at the start. so those that noe u will sit, they noe they will get paid. those new 1, up to u lor. those take MRT fr outram to tg pagar 1, u can just go without saying a word. i yet to try this nowadays cos dun hv a joint that i really noe any gals.

newbadass
30-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Sauning them may nt be effective cos their skin is so thick tat they dun wish to go.Btw regarding abt dragging their hair,cannot lah too violent liao. :D

I have brudders who make girls leave by carrying them out.
They thought we are playing, but next moment they find themselves outside the room.... haha! :D

No need to show black face lah... the money is still in your wallet and will remain there unless you get pressured into letting it go. Just smile and shrug and tell them "no". I know it sounds very wierd, but it works.

otur
30-07-2005, 09:18 AM
They thought we are playing, but next moment they find themselves outside the room.... haha! :D

No need to show black face lah... the money is still in your wallet and will remain there unless you get pressured into letting it go. Just smile and shrug and tell them "no". I know it sounds very wierd, but it works.

wa look at yr signature i so sad. yesterday i post public whole day no 1 jio me. looks like to day oso same :(

Benoit
30-07-2005, 11:06 AM
brothers,

i have tried various methods.
nowadays, once i pick the gal i want, i will pay full attention to her, tilt my body towards her and just talk.
as for the rest, i would ignore them till they finally leave.
i dont even bother asking them to go because they are like commando trained, die hard or die standing.

Horsepower
30-07-2005, 11:41 AM
brothers,

i have tried various methods.
nowadays, once i pick the gal i want, i will pay full attention to her, tilt my body towards her and just talk.
as for the rest, i would ignore them till they finally leave.
i dont even bother asking them to go because they are like commando trained, die hard or die standing.
For me, stand up go toilet, or walk out make phone call, and tell them not to cum back.

sadfa
30-07-2005, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE=newbadass]I have brudders who make girls leave by carrying them out.
/QUOTE]

how to carry? carry over shoulder like caveman or carry usin both arms?
if use both hands, how to open door?
once go outside, what u do? drop them on the floor?
what if they still come back. how?

newbadass
30-07-2005, 12:20 PM
how to carry? carry over shoulder like caveman or carry usin both arms?
if use both hands, how to open door?
once go outside, what u do? drop them on the floor?
what if they still come back. how?

If carry over shoulder like caveman, confirm zao geng... hahaha.
Someone has to help by propping the door open.

Siao ah! If drop on the floor, end up don't need to pay tips, just pay medical fees... :eek:

If come back, repeat procedure :D

Benoit
30-07-2005, 12:26 PM
whatever we do, we cant deny the fact that these gals are hardcore.
their tactics are like hard selling, never take 'no' as an answer.
again, we need to practice discreetion here.

REMINDER:
tell your gals to be wary of the person below:

'xiao gou' or 'puppy' in english
silver color subaru legacy
sdv 6169
cheapskate!
never pay tips!

dap26
30-07-2005, 02:28 PM
If carry over shoulder like caveman, confirm zao geng... hahaha.
Someone has to help by propping the door open.

Siao ah! If drop on the floor, end up don't need to pay tips, just pay medical fees... :eek:

If come back, repeat procedure :D

Wah like tat very siong leh.

dap26
30-07-2005, 02:31 PM

I gt try this method before.Smile and say no.In the end they smile back and say yes.

sadfa
30-07-2005, 09:28 PM
I gt try this method before.Smile and say no.In the end they smile back and say yes.

smile back n say no tips hor!

dap26
31-07-2005, 12:59 AM
smile back n say no tips hor!

Then she will smile back say nvm in the end still mind.

otur
31-07-2005, 01:21 AM
Then she will smile back say nvm in the end still mind.

ya in the end no tip sure will not smile 1.

newbadass
31-07-2005, 01:29 AM

Who gives a shit... frankly speaking if I were really concerned about her feelings, it would be because I wanted to sit with her in the first place. If I don't want to tip her, it means that I had no intention of sitting with her at all.

End of the day, she smile or don't smile not my problem... what is important is that my wallet is still smiling :D

dap26
31-07-2005, 09:49 AM

Ya loh,i can say most of them is like tat.They smile becose they expect tip if no tip how they still able to smile.

dap26
31-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Who gives a shit... frankly speaking if I were really concerned about her feelings, it would be because I wanted to sit with her in the first place. If I don't want to tip her, it means that I had no intention of sitting with her at all.

End of the day, she smile or don't smile not my problem... what is important is that my wallet is still smiling :D

In the first place,we hv no intention to sit with them,so i dun tik still muz bother to give them tips.It like forcing ourself to pay.So muz insist tat we only pay for those who we wan them to sit with if nt how can our wallet smile again. :D

otur
31-07-2005, 10:13 AM
keke how abt tell them if they insist on bothering us, qill cal police? :p

dap26
31-07-2005, 10:42 AM
keke how abt tell them if they insist on bothering us, qill cal police? :p

ya hoh nt a bad idea. :D

Benoit
31-07-2005, 02:33 PM
brothers,

tip or no tip, be very firm with them.
was at Dong Guan last night and the gals are still the same, using all the tricks they have.
i told them 'no' but 2 of them sat besides me.
after 5 mins, i went out to toilet and walked around.
by the time i return, they were gone and didnt make their way back throughout the night.

anyway, saw this car again last night at Dong Guan.
sdv6961, silver subaru legacy, that bastard xiao gou's car!
i was on overseas call and in less than 15 mins, he left the place.
i believe he knows what what have been written here, seems to be extra careful.
i went to check who he was with and true enough, 1 very skinny and tall fellow, 1 short dark guy and another decent looking guy.
there should be another time to see this car again!

dap26
31-07-2005, 02:42 PM
brothers,

tip or no tip, be very firm with them.
was at Dong Guan last night and the gals are still the same, using all the tricks they have.
i told them 'no' but 2 of them sat besides me.
after 5 mins, i went out to toilet and walked around.
by the time i return, they were gone and didnt make their way back throughout the night.

As for dg the mm there nt tat many thick skin.I can see they rather sit at the sofa rather then come in again and ask whether can sit anot.

sadfa
31-07-2005, 07:59 PM
brothers,

bro, so no time to go n do some action on his car?

sbfpolis
31-07-2005, 09:20 PM
i believe he knows what what have been written here, seems to be extra careful.

If you are so angry with this guy, should have smashed his windscreen with the hand that is not holding the handphone :rolleyes: Or break the windscreen wiper, piss on the car, break the side mirror.

Benoit
01-08-2005, 11:06 AM
As for dg the mm there nt tat many thick skin.I can see they rather sit at the sofa rather then come in again and ask whether can sit anot.

you are right, bro.
very often, 1 group of them would sit around and chat.
they are less aggressive compared to many other places.
the older ones are gone so the younger ones have much better attitude.

Benoit
01-08-2005, 11:19 AM
If you are so angry with this guy, should have smashed his windscreen with the hand that is not holding the handphone :rolleyes: Or break the windscreen wiper, piss on the car, break the side mirror.

BENOIT says:

if only i could, i would.
the car was parked at the entry of that small lane.
it was under the street lamp.
anyone would know how prom that could be.
yes i am unhappy with this fellow but i am not as dumb to do it there!
give me your number and i would sms you once i see the car on the same spot, for you to show me how and i shall follow suit.
on?

dap26
01-08-2005, 12:25 PM
you are right, bro.
very often, 1 group of them would sit around and chat.
they are less aggressive compared to many other places.
the older ones are gone so the younger ones have much better attitude.

Ya some rather sit at there then finding rm to sit and some of the gal attitude is gd.

Benoit
01-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Ya some rather sit at there then finding rm to sit and some of the gal attitude is gd.

no doubt about attitude there.
the gals are more composed compared to places like BS, TH or even MG.
at the end of the day, that is what customers are looking for and the gals with good attitude would always win.
thus, making us follow suit.

dap26
01-08-2005, 06:53 PM
at the end of the day, that is what customers are looking for and the gals with good attitude would always win.

Ya make us feel relax and indeed gd attitude always cover all.

newbadass
02-08-2005, 01:19 AM

And the irony is - many of the girls there come from BS, TH and MG ;)
Girls can turn out totally different depending on which joint they are currently working in. But based on what I have heard about the rules laid down by the management of DG, I'm unlikely to pay it a return visit.

otur
02-08-2005, 08:12 AM
And the irony is - many of the girls there come from BS, TH and MG ;)
But based on what I have heard about the rules laid down by the management of DG, I'm unlikely to pay it a return visit.

bro,
wat rules? care to share? in fact its good to share this so call rules. like wat i just learn tt day, TH gals cant be brought out, till the end of the day. these info can help us plan our games better :rolleyes:

Benoit
02-08-2005, 09:17 AM
bro,
wat rules? care to share? in fact its good to share this so call rules. like wat i just learn tt day, TH gals cant be brought out, till the end of the day. these info can help us plan our games better :rolleyes:

BENOIT says:

the gals are not allowed out once they go in, let alone you bring them out.
gals themselves are not allowed to be out for tea break, dinner or supper.
these rules have been around before botak lost his hair. :(

newbadass
02-08-2005, 10:40 AM
bro,

At DG, I heard playability is restricted by management. I am not sure to what extent.

Benoit
02-08-2005, 10:47 AM
At DG, I heard playability is restricted by management. I am not sure to what extent.

bro, you are right.
they are not allowed to strip themselves or the customers to do so as well.
the waiters and waitresses are constantly on prowl to look out for such.
in event that it happens, they would go in and stop the play.
friend had 1 incident when he removed the bra and the waiter went into the room straight away and told them to stop.

in a way it is good because you see less rowdy crowd.
some places nowadays are really over board.
personally, i feel DG has stuck a balance in between.
the gals are better discipline and therefore making it a more comfortable place to visit.

otur
02-08-2005, 05:48 PM
bro, you are right.
they are not allowed to strip themselves or the customers to do so as well.
the waiters and waitresses are constantly on prowl to look out for such.
in event that it happens, they would go in and stop the play.
friend had 1 incident when he removed the bra and the waiter went into the room straight away and told them to stop.

bro,
lidat where got fun? of cos when i go in i dun hv intention to f any gal on the spot or wat so ever. but when the momentum is there n someone come in to stop u, i think is dam dam pissed off!! imho, they should either be decent as in gal just sit, tcss n sing song, or they shall be wild all the way. a bit hard to be in the balance.. :eek:

dap26
02-08-2005, 09:37 PM
bro,
lidat where got fun? of cos when i go in i dun hv intention to f any gal on the spot or wat so ever. but when the momentum is there n someone come in to stop u, i think is dam dam pissed off!! imho, they should either be decent as in gal just sit, tcss n sing song, or they shall be wild all the way. a bit hard to be in the balance.. :eek:

Ya u play until quite high and plp stop yr action.It will be a bit wierd.But tat is is the rules and regulation leh.Bo pian.

otur
02-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Ya u play until quite high and plp stop yr action.It will be a bit wierd.But tat is is the rules and regulation leh.Bo pian.

wu bian, noe its lidat, dun go lor. tt y i say sharing of these rules r importent ma. if all flower vase, end up kc kc too much also jialat.

newbadass
02-08-2005, 11:31 PM
bro,

In other words, wanna fuck, fuck all the way. Don't end up half-fucked! Haha! :D

Benoit
03-08-2005, 09:30 AM
In other words, wanna fuck, fuck all the way. Don't end up half-fucked! Haha! :D

its very difficult to strike a balance or in between.
i would say they have made it so far, otherwise you would have seen alot of actions long ago.

whereever we go, there are bound to have rules.
apparently, the rules are such in DG.
maybe they didnt want this place to turn rowdy, reasons remain unknown.
whatever it is, know the rules and respect them.

REMINDER:

xiao gou or puppy
SDV6961
SILVER SUBARU LEGACY
DO SOME DAMAGE WHEN YOU SEE THIS CAR!

monster98
03-08-2005, 10:45 AM
I got nothing against u......I've gone thru' all the postings in your thread. just saw your signature and need to highlight something here. Don't ask other people to damage other's car. Want to do, do it yourself since u hated this xiao gou so much.

Horsepower
03-08-2005, 10:50 AM
I got nothing against u......I've gone thru' all the postings in your thread. just saw your signature and need to highlight something here. Don't ask other people to damage other's car. Want to do, do it yourself since u hated this xiao gou so much.
Agree. If Benoit has an issue because he sayang the girl, he should just do it himself. Anyway, there's no end. Everyday also got such things happen. It even happen at the bigger KTV too, like DC. I go ktv enjoy, I don't collect any protection money to potect the gers. It's the mummy's or the ktv's job.

mahalosux
03-08-2005, 10:53 AM
My comments is..u tu lan some1..do it yourself ..mai tua lan lo zhui..(dun push others into the water)... :rolleyes:

S3vw
03-08-2005, 10:55 AM
wow bro dun damage my car hor..... :p

S3vw
03-08-2005, 10:56 AM
REMINDER:

xiao gou or puppy
SDV6961
SILVER SUBARU LEGACY
DO SOME DAMAGE WHEN YOU SEE THIS CAR!
just wonderin wat do u get after damage his car??? :rolleyes:
if u have a pro go to face and tell him off la.................

meng
03-08-2005, 10:58 AM
You all better dun cluster fuck here hor..want ppl say you all gang up than you know..:D

monster98
03-08-2005, 11:00 AM
You all better dun cluster fuck here hor..want ppl say you all gang up than you know..:D

soli hor....... me just stating the fats and tooths.......... nothing but the fats and tooths...... :p

newbadass
03-08-2005, 11:01 AM
whereever we go, there are bound to have rules.
apparently, the rules are such in DG.
maybe they didnt want this place to turn rowdy, reasons remain unknown.
whatever it is, know the rules and respect them.

Respect the rules or respect the management?

It's not that I don't play will die. I am not that hiong. But I like to at least be given the choice to play or not to play, and not have the playability level controlled by management. Either way, my own rules are: If cannot live by the rules of a certain joint, then don't show my face there.

Lidat got give enough "respect" or not huh? :rolleyes:

meng
03-08-2005, 11:09 AM
soli hor....... me just stating the fats and tooths.......... nothing but the fats and tooths...... :p

Bo lah...i dun want to see wait ppl kan you loud loud mah....:D

monster98
03-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Bo lah...i dun want to see wait ppl kan you loud loud mah....:D

kan me loud loud?????????? try and see lor.......

malayboy
03-08-2005, 11:16 AM
just wonderin wat do u get after damage his car??? :rolleyes:
if u have a pro go to face and tell him off la.................

Agreed. In Sillypore, please don't take things in your own hands. Despite your good intentions, you will be penalized 10 times over.

If the guy does it over and over again, he will be caught by the owners and operators of the KTVs and pubs. Never underestimate these guys - they have their own backing. Think about it, if they can't even handle one such scum, they will face a big problem because they will attract a big pool of such scums to take advantage of them.

Take it easy. As a customer and friend, you should help when the situation calls for it but please don't take things in your own hands.

meng
03-08-2005, 11:17 AM
kan me loud loud?????????? try and see lor.......

I try first...I KAN you loud loud now....can hear or not har...:D

monster98
03-08-2005, 11:20 AM
I try first...I KAN you loud loud now....can hear or not har...:D

LPKPNLBECCB........... :mad:

meng
03-08-2005, 11:29 AM
how are you...........

Thank you I very fine lah....:D

monster98
03-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Thank you I very fine lah....:D

your decoding of my "binary code" is very fast......... well done...... :p

dap26
03-08-2005, 06:09 PM
wu bian, noe its lidat, dun go lor. tt y i say sharing of these rules r importent ma. if all flower vase, end up kc kc too much also jialat.

Ya,especially for those bro who wan to play hoing hoing one.Perhaps hv to visit other joint.

Benoit
04-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Ya,especially for those bro who wan to play hoing hoing one.Perhaps hv to visit other joint.

well, this joint is not for that kind of fun.
but i still say that the gals are better behaved here then many other places.

otur
04-08-2005, 08:36 PM
well, this joint is not for that kind of fun.
but i still say that the gals are better behaved here then many other places.

bro,
based on yr cheonging exp, can u elaberate wat is better behaved? as in they will do wat u like them to? easy to onz? or just like my neighbour's daughter who reach home everyday the same time after her school?

S3x4u29
04-08-2005, 10:17 PM
[QUOTE=Benoit]many people tip for different reasons.
there are some that finds the gal pretty and give more, some find the gal chatty and give more, etc.
at the end of the day, be fair.
if she sits with you for sometime then it is only fair to give her share.
those that butterfly alot needless to say, gets lesser.
have a frenz who told them he only give her 10 bucks b4 she sit yet she agree and says as long as hao wan jiu ke yi lor.... cos try to brush the ger off. Some gers dun really care the amt you tips but as long as you not chow kuan and dun run away without tipping them tats ok liao... bottom line S11.

S3x4u29
04-08-2005, 10:25 PM
For me, stand up go toilet, or walk out make phone call, and tell them not to cum back.
Bros tats good move but some of them skin thicker than elephant when u comes backs they r still waiting for you. So no choice face skin thick thick tell her " u 1 2 go out by urself or i called the counter to chase u out" lan lan still hv to go out. sometime really no choice...

dap26
06-08-2005, 02:14 PM
Bros tats good move but some of them skin thicker than elephant when u comes backs they r still waiting for you. So no choice face skin thick thick tell her " u 1 2 go out by urself or i called the counter to chase u out" lan lan still hv to go out. sometime really no choice...

Bo pian,to deal with these kind of mm,we muz use harsh method to chase them off.

newbadass
06-08-2005, 08:25 PM
This is a copy of what I wropte on some other forum:

The thing I notice is that very few guys no how to say "no" when a KTV girl comes into the room offering their services, especially in a Mummy-less environment. This can be very damaging, especially if you don't have enough funds to tip another girl. Some of the girls can be quite persistent.

1) Be firm. Be disinterested. Frown. Don't say "no" and smile like you expected to be further persuaded. Say "no" like you really mean it. When they leave, show some manners and say "thank you for offering". This is my preferred method. It's cold, it's abrupt yes... and some may say it's even a little rude. But at the end of the day, by not wasting her time, I'm ultimately doing her a favour.

2) Say "no", but smile like a horny bastard. They'll come and rub themselves against you, stroke you, and do everything in their power to persuade you to accept. Make sure your hands do not touch anywhere sensitive. Show no resistance other than a +++en one, and say "no" repeatedly. When they finally give up, you've lost nothing but she just wasted 5 to 10 minutes of her time giving you a free rub. Note that I disapprove of this method. Time is money, and it's absolutely unnecessary to take advantage of others when they're just trying to earn a living.

S3x4u29
07-08-2005, 03:58 AM
Bo pian,to deal with these kind of mm,we muz use harsh method to chase them off.
Most ppl noe that but sometimes it becomes to obliging when you frequent the joint too often and the mm there noe you and to ask them to go out also very "kang kor". Especially when you are tight in your pocket for tipping in those mummyless environment. sometimes really no choice bian puay ai kow kow tell them off lor... they think we print money......kekeke. Bro Newbadass method worth trying too.
there was once i brought my frenz there so they went into the room first whereas i went to the gents to ease myself after some drinking session b4 heading down. When i came back i was shock to c the whole rm was filled with more abt 10 gers and my frenz and first thing came to my mind wtf where am i gonna sit.... SO i told those cannot make it gers to go out but to no avail so walk out to counter lor then kwai kwai go out but kanna call mr. kwai lan..... :D. well tats part and puzzle of cheonging KTV..

Tom Telex
07-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Bro

Maybe I will get zapped but I find one excellent way if they really persist after you say no.

Just tell her you want to sit ok....but I walking out.

She sure say never mind and leave.

Maybe get bad rep but at least save pocket for things you really interested in

I too am tired of being a charity

dap26
07-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Most ppl noe that but sometimes it becomes to obliging when you frequent the joint too often and the mm there noe you and to ask them to go out also very "kang kor". Especially when you are tight in your pocket for tipping in those mummyless environment. sometimes really no choice bian puay ai kow kow tell them off lor... they think we print money......kekeke. Bro Newbadass method worth trying too.
there was once i brought my frenz there so they went into the room first whereas i went to the gents to ease myself after some drinking session b4 heading down. When i came back i was shock to c the whole rm was filled with more abt 10 gers and my frenz and first thing came to my mind wtf where am i gonna sit.... SO i told those cannot make it gers to go out but to no avail so walk out to counter lor then kwai kwai go out but kanna call mr. kwai lan..... :D. well tats part and puzzle of cheonging KTV..

They r many idea on chasing the mm out as many bro hv mention so depending on wat situation u r facing.Try to call them out as soon as possible to avoid any misunderstanding with the mm.If possible dun waste each other time.Anyway we go there is to relax and hv fun.

larren
07-08-2005, 11:13 AM
bro,

if i could, i would.
i also gathered that he drives a silver subaru legacy.
there are so many gals that works in small time KTVs that we could lose count.
but this guy would still be around if we do not expose him to those gals we know.
let's face it, if a gal wants you to bed her then bed her!
if you ask her to accompany you in the course of her work then PAY her!
maybe this chap thinks he is darn good looking or he is entitled to everything for free.

i am not too sure personally but i would slap him if i see him.
BENOIT no goodie 2 shoes, BENOIT hates people like him.
BENOIT can even let him choose which route he wants to take before BENOIT takes him on.

meanwhile, brothers please help to spread this around so the gals would be extra careful and knows this idiot.

Wah lan eh...he own a Subaru Legacy and so cheapskate until like that........ :mad:

Maybe his car is the cheong type i suspect......... :D

sadfa
07-08-2005, 08:06 PM
wahhh! i didnt know these posts on what to do with pa see mai chow ktv charbor can have so many posts!!

as far as im concerned, im happy with my method.

end of the day, they want to sit, let them sit. me n my bruddas have our fun time n ignore them, if these charbors want tips, we say no n walk off.
we dont get frus about it or kaopeh.

these prc charbor r very one kind. whether in these ktv or ktv with mms.

i sit before ktv with mms, sit 5 min, never touch hand at all n reject her also ask for tips. or sit 10 min n only come back end of the day n ask for tips. i stick to principles n say no. got mms to back me or not, also say no.

never let these charbor bother u or make u angry or spoil your mood n continue with your fun time.

gremio82
08-08-2005, 02:36 PM
my bruddas have our fun time n ignore them, if these charbors want tips, we say no n walk off.
we dont get frus about it or kaopeh.

Its not a good idea to ignore them and walk off. Make it clear to them will be the better way. Friends kenna never make it clear to them and in the end kpkb as if own her "PEANUTS". Next time saw her again she may tell ur gal(s) u are sitting with that u no give tips one..... Confirm no mood....

sadfa
08-08-2005, 02:45 PM
Its not a good idea to ignore them and walk off. Make it clear to them will be the better way. Friends kenna never make it clear to them and in the end kpkb as if own her "PEANUTS". Next time saw her again she may tell ur gal(s) u are sitting with that u no give tips one..... Confirm no mood....

bro u misunderstand.

in my earlier post, i said tell them can sit but no tips.
my pt is at the end of the day, tell them no when they ask for tips cos we agree liao!

if they kaopeh, bohew them n walk off. dont spoil your mood by quarreling with them. they sure will say i sit with u so long, why no tips etc etc! the more u quarrel, the more they will twist to blame u!

if u scared, make it clear before all your bruddas n the other gals that she will not get tips at all cos she wants to sit, u didnt throw her out!

dap26
08-08-2005, 06:56 PM
bro u misunderstand.

in my earlier post, i said tell them can sit but no tips.
my pt is at the end of the day, tell them no when they ask for tips cos we agree liao!

if they kaopeh, bohew them n walk off. dont spoil your mood by quarreling with them. they sure will say i sit with u so long, why no tips etc etc! the more u quarrel, the more they will twist to blame u!

if u scared, make it clear before all your bruddas n the other gals that she will not get tips at all cos she wants to sit, u didnt throw her out!

Ya this is also a way to treat those thick skin mm.Muz make very clear to them.No tips mean no tips.

S3x4u29
10-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Ya this is also a way to treat those thick skin mm.Muz make very clear to them.No tips mean no tips.
Bottomline we go there 2 enjoy and not to quarrel or lost our mood during cheonging thus diff brudders hv diff method to turn off these PRC. So i will use any method as suggested by samsters brudder to chase those kow bin puay PRC out.... Cheers n happy cheonging :D

KKHHLOVE
10-08-2005, 03:35 PM
One thing I note is that if all the people in the room not interested, then everybody should say "don't want, thank you, maybe another day?".

The problem I have with some of my friends is that : They don't want that girl then they say "Ask the other lao pans whether they want or not". Once the girls hear this, they will smell blood and come in and then start to sit down and everybody will start pushing here and there and problem gets started.

The idea is to stop them outside the door. Once step in, even if they go out, also reluctantly. Sometimes have to be cold-blooded a bit, what to do?

But on few occasions, got to really raise my voice to get them out becasue 6 to 8 of them will be swarming into the room after you, especially in the arly hours 4pm to 5pm when not many coustomers.

sadfa
10-08-2005, 03:45 PM
One thing I note is that if all the people in the room not interested, then everybody should say "don't want, thank you, maybe another day?".

bro no use one lah! tell them that, they still stick around!

dap26
10-08-2005, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=KKHHLOVE]
But on few occasions, got to really raise my voice to get them out.

Sometime really hv to do it cos muz show them u bit du lan liao to prevent from wasting time talking to them.

Benoit
15-08-2005, 11:29 AM
bro,
based on yr cheonging exp, can u elaberate wat is better behaved? as in they will do wat u like them to? easy to onz? or just like my neighbour's daughter who reach home everyday the same time after her school?

bro,
based on my experience, i cant tell for sure.
you see, some may like the gals to stripe, others may want the gals to touch.
there are many things that people likes to do so i cant say for sure.
what i like is for a gal to just sit beside me and not butterfly too much.
and of course, when she does that, expect a fat tip.

Benoit
22-08-2005, 01:49 PM
hi everyone,

anybody see this idiot recently???
or has he learnt his lesson already???
i have been out of action for some time.