PDA

View Full Version : Indian Gal

mino5010
13-07-2005, 01:49 AM
THIS FORUM IS TO SHARE EXPERIENCE ABOUT INDIAN GALS MASSAGE.THANKS PLS FEEL FREEE

my experience where
rita of casanova last year..very bulky boob indian gal..i think she is the one pamela at dickson

tired few gals at peninsula dont remeher their name
pls share more
mino

roysg21
13-07-2005, 10:40 AM
whr in Peninsula and wats the charges bro......

daring70
14-07-2005, 08:14 AM
try sheela @ tanglin health centre. huge boobs and friendly .... only hj though

lancerglxi
14-07-2005, 08:35 AM
try sheela @ tanglin health centre. huge boobs and friendly .... only hj though

I tried her long time ago. Agree on the friendly part. And huge boobs too.

piranahpg
29-07-2005, 03:58 PM
me tried both rita and the sheela of casonava and tanglin respectively. Rita is no longer in casonova and sheela is still in tanglin. I hear there is a new girl in Tanglin called Priscilla, anyone tried her yet? There used to be a girl called Grace in Tanglin, really really superb, now dont know go where.

kaka99
29-07-2005, 11:03 PM
me tried both rita and the sheela of casonava and tanglin respectively. Rita is no longer in casonova and sheela is still in tanglin. I hear there is a new girl in Tanglin called Priscilla, anyone tried her yet? There used to be a girl called Grace in Tanglin, really really superb, now dont know go where.

Hi Bro

How old is Sheela of Tanglin? I remembered there is a Thai Chinese at Tanglin too. Forgotten what her name liao.

novetan
30-07-2005, 12:25 PM
There is a hot malay name Baby. Can masterbate in front of you and when she is horny, she can cum dripping on the mattress. Like you to lick and poke her ass. Tried her 3 times already. Quite acceptable looking but stomach abit flappy

Lesliii
30-07-2005, 01:55 PM
THIS FORUM IS TO SHARE EXPERIENCE ABOUT INDIAN GALS MASSAGE.THANKS PLS FEEL FREEE

my experience where
rita of casanova last year..very bulky boob indian gal..i think she is the one pamela at dickson

tired few gals at peninsula dont remeher their name
pls share more
mino

try Lina of Doris HC, u will like it.