PDA

View Full Version : Erm help ?!

Tazzymercs
01-10-2013, 01:09 PM
ok dear bros,

i just did something stupid..i went against my own rules lo...my first rule is that Never give number to a Streetwalker roaming the streets of Geylang Vietnam lanes..

well i went against my own rule..now i slightly regret it..

before all of you flamers start flaming me lol let me say my piece..

I was roaming...stalking whichever sounds better hahahaha i chance upon this Streetwalker...we went to this hotel..hup***. i went there once and those people ( receptionist) ah beng told me before that they will only accept Girls above 18 for registeration beforehand so im safe...i duno if they got change management not la by anyhow admitting Viets...Im hoping they dun...

i went in bonk her...CB forget to check ID...ok nvm..Im sticking to the (management rules of not letting girls below 18 register) then I tot ok la bonk liao the like BATA you know...BUY AND THROW AWAY those type..happy happy bonk, happy happy wipe ass leave.

but the thing is that her bubbly character grew on me im ashamed to say lol so on a spur of moment, i ask her for her WE CHAT...

now my question is..is WE CHAT traceable in the event that she was caught roaming the streets...btw she said fri leaving SG so i duno true or not la...but is we chat traceable? as in trace thru handphone number? in no sense that i gave her my Hp number la..but We chat account?

hp2k
01-10-2013, 01:21 PM
think can trace. she will be back again till kenna caught, earn enough or sian of working. pray she not under 18. if under 18 pray no get caught. if got caught pray she change phone n use new account.

BoinKING
01-10-2013, 01:39 PM
If wanna trace can trace if they want but are you worth it? :D