PDA

View Full Version : Bad experience Nuru massage(P***f*c s**rs)

toho72
30-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi bros here,

Went for nuru massage under p****c *t**s last month. I had a bad experience under one of the gals that gave ne very bad attitude. Just wake up looks, tired looks, worst still bad service from here. Of course go for nuru massage surely expect nuru gel right? But instead she act blurr. Till I said that she unhappily warm the gel. Totally have those dont feel like working attitude. Seriously not value for money!! And also looks is 80% different from website.

Bros pls beware!!!!

rizzoc
30-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Hi bro, think you should post this in FL Dome 1. Anyway, I've tried the girls from this stable quite a number of times and I cam safely say that on most occasions I had a great time. One bad experience doesn't mean that the whole stable is bad. To be honest I had a bad experience with this stable once too... but the okt is very understanding and willing to listen to feedback and act on it to improve service. One of the better stables ard...

mattrayham
01-10-2013, 12:14 AM
Yeah bro, maybe should feedback on their own thread or in FL dome 1. Anyway, I have been a regular in this stable and I can safely say 90% of the time the gals are decent but I am usually mostly satisfied.

The photos you have to discount a bit cos this stable does not take live photos but uses studio shots that are heavily photoshopped, but accuracy wise is not too bad mostly, if the gals bother to make up and freshen up for the day.

Some of the gals are really, really good that for some of them I RTF like 3 or 4 times for the 2 or so weeks they are here.

But would you care to share with us which specifically you had a bad experience with?

toho72
01-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Sorry my mistake to post it here.

PacificStars
05-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Hi bros here,

Went for nuru massage under p****c *t**s last month. I had a bad experience under one of the gals that gave ne very bad attitude. Just wake up looks, tired looks, worst still bad service from here. Of course go for nuru massage surely expect nuru gel right? But instead she act blurr. Till I said that she unhappily warm the gel. Totally have those dont feel like working attitude. Seriously not value for money!! And also looks is 80% different from website.

Bros pls beware!!!!

Thank you for your feedback now, but I was wondering why you did not let us know or feedback us last month after your session so that we could investigate on that matter or at least even offer you our sincere apology on what had happened.

It was rather strange for one to wait for one month than make such a comment isn't it???
In any case if what you said is true, please accept my sincere apologies for the bad experience.
I will ensure that your next experience with us will be a wonderful one just like most of our bros here.

Cheers

sggirls
09-10-2013, 02:10 PM
To be fair, I have went to the nuru massage for a few times and they have not disappoint me over the years. Great job bro!:D