PDA

View Full Version : Tips on finding fbs from you experienced bros

Asian10
30-09-2013, 02:08 AM
Hi bros, this is my first time posting here and I would really like to get into the scene.

Basically, I'm 21/M/Chinese, but I have yet to find an fb. Never had any of those puppy love/exciting moments (IRC sex meet ups, JC/poly discreet fun times).

I'm starting to feel like I'm really gonna miss out on a huge part of my youth :/. If I dont do this now, when will I ever be able to? I hope somebody can relate. Anyone have any tips on finding an fb? No flaming please! Just need tips from a bro to bro. Eg. Clubs, what to do, where to find! Any help is appreciated

I consider myself to be average looking, leaning more towards the boyish side (boy boy face) and I've had one encounter (which involved quite a bit of luck if you ask me) which ended up in some.. Finger licking good action. If you know what I mean. Haha. However, she found a bf and moved on. Will share with you bros the details if you're interested, though !

washere
30-09-2013, 03:55 AM
Haha.. the way you said "yet to find a fb" sounds like everyone should have a fb..

Jialat.. I no fb.. we same boat sia..haha..

simple2kee
30-09-2013, 09:31 AM
I consider myself to be average looking, leaning more towards the boyish side (boy boy face) and I've had one encounter (which involved quite a bit of luck if you ask me) which ended up in some..

average looking, what do u think of your chance? pls step aside. :D

WOOHOO
30-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi bros, this is my first time posting here and I would really like to get into the scene.

Basically, I'm 21/M/Chinese, but I have yet to find an fb. Never had any of those puppy love/exciting moments (IRC sex meet ups, JC/poly discreet fun times).

I'm starting to feel like I'm really gonna miss out on a huge part of my youth :/. If I dont do this now, when will I ever be able to? I hope somebody can relate. Anyone have any tips on finding an fb? No flaming please! Just need tips from a bro to bro. Eg. Clubs, what to do, where to find! Any help is appreciated

I consider myself to be average looking, leaning more towards the boyish side (boy boy face) and I've had one encounter (which involved quite a bit of luck if you ask me) which ended up in some.. Finger licking good action. If you know what I mean. Haha. However, she found a bf and moved on. Will share with you bros the details if you're interested, though !

omg get a life dude! pengz*

Asian10
30-09-2013, 10:01 AM
average looking, what do u think of your chance? pls step aside. :D

Haha. Are you saying that I have no chance?

omg get a life dude! pengz*

Get a life? No offense but you're surfing and posting on the same forum as me, "finding a fuckbuddy". If I need a life where does that put you too?

Haha if really no tips then I no hope liao

hcg_explorer
30-09-2013, 10:48 AM

If u dun FUCK u will die izit ???

WOOHOO
30-09-2013, 10:49 AM

lmfao morningz ah lao :p

hcg_explorer
30-09-2013, 11:13 AM
lmfao morningz ah lao :p

morningz.... :D

Asian10
30-09-2013, 11:41 AM

I won't la. But it's something I wanna experience while I'm still young ma. Besides, what kind of forum do you think this is? Wrong to ask meh. I also not asking for free fb. Just asking you bros tips on finding one, like where I should go and stuff.

Fruggnuts
01-10-2013, 01:40 AM
Wah dude sad la don't ask haha if it comes to you then it comes haha you ask this kind of things In here no use de ! They only keen to trade fb and stuff not much chance of not none at all better luck elsewhere !

Cluedos to ya !
James

Asian10
01-10-2013, 03:46 AM
Wah dude sad la don't ask haha if it comes to you then it comes haha you ask this kind of things In here no use de ! They only keen to trade fb and stuff not much chance of not none at all better luck elsewhere !

Cluedos to ya !
James

Ah. I see. Thank you. Looks like I posted in the wrong forums eh? I always thought this was an open sex discussion forum! Looks like most of the people are more materialistic than open minded.

Nevertheless, should any bros be willing to share how they got their ons/fbs do feel free to post here (or you can PM me).

I'm sure it will benefit anyone else who decides to read this thread too!

Cheers!

iceage
01-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Ah. I see. Thank you. Looks like I posted in the wrong forums eh? I always thought this was an open sex discussion forum! Looks like most of the people are more materialistic than open minded.

Nevertheless, should any bros be willing to share how they got their ons/fbs do feel free to post here (or you can PM me).

I'm sure it will benefit anyone else who decides to read this thread too!

Cheers!

Instead of FB (is sex is just what you want?), at your age just get a gf.

flowbow
01-10-2013, 10:00 PM

Haha... Long time never read your replies liao!! Missed them :D

unsung80
01-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Just my 2 cents. You been a 21 yo chap. I believe you will miss out a good part of your youth without a gf than a FB. I suggest you study hard, find a good job. Later stage of your life maybe a FB might appear when you are more mature.

Oh yes, although is an open sex forum. It doesn't mean everyone here is crazy about getting FB or sex all day long. Don't learn the wrong thing that might land you in changi P. TC.:o

unsung80
01-10-2013, 10:06 PM

hahaha chill bro, dun be too harsh on him. :D

Asian10
01-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Just my 2 cents. You been a 21 yo chap. I believe you will miss out a good part of your youth without a gf than a FB. I suggest you study hard, find a good job. Later stage of your life maybe a FB might appear when you are more mature.

Oh yes, although is an open sex forum. It doesn't mean everyone here is crazy about getting FB or sex all day long. Don't learn the wrong thing that might land you in changi P. TC.:o

I see. Thank you for your sound advice. Maybe I have been indulging in the wrong things.

durianhead
02-10-2013, 06:32 AM
Asian10, u got something that many ppl here no have, that is youth. With the youth, you find a companion, share dreams, share meals, share advantures and share life together. Looking for fb only share fuck and that's all. So don't you think finding a companion is better? All the best for ur search.:D

Cutiebaby
02-10-2013, 06:50 AM
Asian10, u got something that many ppl here no have, that is youth. With the youth, you find a companion, share dreams, share meals, share advantures and share life together. Looking for fb only share fuck and that's all. So don't you think finding a companion is better? All the best for ur search.:D

Wow! Good morning daddy. Early morning preaching. Hahah.

durianhead
02-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Wow! Good morning daddy. Early morning preaching. Hahah.

That apply to u ah girl. Btw is mummy today

Cutiebaby
02-10-2013, 07:44 AM
That apply to u ah girl. Btw is mummy today

Applied to me also? Hahahah. I don't need any. So I don't need apply TS need

Asian10
02-10-2013, 10:46 AM

I see.. You're right. Sounds the advice coming from all of you comes from your own experiences. I guess...it's just social pressure, you know?

Thank you all for being frank and honest.

hcg_explorer
02-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Haha... Long time never read your replies liao!! Missed them :D

wow sis... how hv u been ???

Cutiebaby
02-10-2013, 11:26 AM

Hi ah Lau, how are you? When shooting?

szczesny
02-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Instead of FB (is sex is just what you want?), at your age just get a gf.

Agree man, 21 year old so young so have no problem getting a gf. If he change Asia10 to Ben10 at least he can change to cha bor himself by pressing his arm matrix:D :D

durianhead
02-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Agree man, 21 year old so young so have no problem getting a gf. If he change Asia10 to Ben10 at least he can change to cha bor himself by pressing his arm matrix:D :D

Define girl friend!!!

Cutiebaby
02-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Define girl friend!!!

Daddy, you don't need work ah? :confused:

durianhead
02-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Daddy, you don't need work ah? :confused:

Working, why?btw today is mummy

Cutiebaby
02-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Working, why?btw today is mummy

:/ today mummy? When you change ur gender back to daddy then let me know, calling you mummy is like a "what the fuck" :rolleyes:

flowbow
03-10-2013, 03:49 PM
Good good... Recently been very busy so never log in as often liao. You? :)