PDA

View Full Version : Popular WLs and a question

LeGeezar
29-09-2013, 02:09 PM
The better girls, in looks or service or whatever, are usually far more popular than the rest of the crop.

I can imagine they get a lot of business everyday. That means they're highly likely to catch some form of STD due to the number of customers they get everyday. In addition to that, some of them have been in this line for many months or years.

I recall reading from a site that statistically 1/3 sexually adventurous and active men are been infected with genital warts or oral herpes. WLs definitely get a lot more sex than your typical-adventurous guy picking up girls on the street. What does this mean? Guess you'll know.

Would you frequent an awesome WL, with hundreds and FRs and recommendations, has been working in this line for a long time? It is highly likely that they would have caught something already.

Not sure if this goes under Adult discussions or health matters, but whatever.

sammyboyfor
29-09-2013, 02:23 PM
What exactly is your question? :rolleyes:

iceage
29-09-2013, 03:17 PM
The better girls, in looks or service or whatever, are usually far more popular than the rest of the crop.

I can imagine they get a lot of business everyday. That means they're highly likely to catch some form of STD due to the number of customer one might get.

In addition to that, some of them have been in this line for many months or years.

Does it matter to you if one good WL, with hundreds and FRs and recommendations, has been working in this line for a long time?

I recall reading from a site that statistically 1/3 sexually adventurous and active men are been infected with genital warts or oral herpes. WLs definitely get a lot more sex than your typical-adventurous guy picking up girls on the street. What does this mean? Guess you'll know.

Not sure if this goes under Adult discussions or health matters, but whatever.

My advice to you is to find the ugliest FL. Based on your statistics study, you would be at least 1% safer than those pretty hot FL. :D

joncheong
29-09-2013, 05:50 PM
since you have started this topic..do you know to be popular and to be an angpai....normally they will offer raw and that's the distinguishing point that make them popular...

many pretty wls but not all become popular...ever think of why?

But if scared dont chiong lor

LeGeezar
29-09-2013, 07:30 PM
My advice to you is to find the ugliest FL. Based on your statistics study, you would be at least 1% safer than those pretty hot FL. :D

Yeah, but what's the point? Might as well rub one off somewhere.

What exactly is your question? :rolleyes:

Edited the post, should be better now.

iceage
29-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Would you frequent an awesome WL, with hundreds and FRs and recommendations, has been working in this line for a long time? It is highly likely that they would have caught something already.

So what is your recommendation/decision? :confused:

maddog_mlvn
30-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Hello TS, if u hv nothing to do, there r many places that in need of volunteers. Pls la dun do ur FUCKING PREACHING HERE

nuclearkid
30-09-2013, 08:08 PM
A celibate lifestyle protects one from STDs. Other than that, nothing is going to save your ass. You may think being in a monogamous relationship will keep your dick free of cauliflower but I think your girlfriend would be having a go with someone else if all you talk about is statistics. And in the process, she catches something from someone and you kenna Toto anyway. That's kinda sad, isn't it? Want to play, just take the necessary precautions and enjoy. If you catch something, its really your arse luck. Then maybe you should be celibate and just wank.

joncheong
30-09-2013, 09:43 PM
A celibate lifestyle protects one from STDs. Other than that, nothing is going to save your ass. You may think being in a monogamous relationship will keep your dick free of cauliflower but I think your girlfriend would be having a go with someone else if all you talk about is statistics. And in the process, she catches something from someone and you kenna Toto anyway. That's kinda sad, isn't it? Want to play, just take the necessary precautions and enjoy. If you catch something, its really your arse luck. Then maybe you should be celibate and just wank.

I totally agree with you bro....even if guy remains faithful, there is no guarantee he won't get STDs...

We are living in today's world...look around in office and see how your colleagues behave...you sure all are decent and don't fuck each other after work? spend some time loitering around hotel 81 and fragrance during lunchtime and evening time...you can see how many colleagues checking in for ..i dunno maybe eat meal sing song in the room?

nuclearkid
01-10-2013, 08:29 AM
spend some time loitering around hotel 81 and fragrance during lunchtime and evening time...you can see how many colleagues checking in for ..i dunno maybe eat meal sing song in the room?

You make a good point, it is quite interesting to see what goes on at the reception and entry points of H81s. All sorts of combos you see going in there...beauty & the beast, david & goliath, Snow White and dwarf. I have even seen a butch and lesbian checking in together! Wouldn't mind hanging around to observe if not for the need to have some action myself! :D