PDA

View Full Version : What will u do if u spot your 17 yr's old son

SGJimmy
11-07-2005, 12:04 PM
What will u do if u spot your 17 yr's old son screwing a damn chio chiobu with good figure in his room, which u happen to walk into.

As a father what will u do ? Scold or encourage ?

xiaochong
11-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Join him? Heh :D

ahbee
11-07-2005, 12:10 PM
i will juz act blur and close the door...maybe later ask my son for a FR...
:D :D

wins1973
11-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Pass him the CD using my left hand and right hand holding cane and ask him to continue !!!! kekekekekkeek :eek:

ahbee
11-07-2005, 12:12 PM
i will encourage becoz he is doing a good thing.. :D

whitegals
11-07-2005, 12:13 PM
I will say Good boy good boy, Ah boy, next time see if your fren can bring her fren.... :D

fun4evergood
11-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Like father Like son......wat can we do ?? :p

waypastprime
11-07-2005, 12:17 PM
What will u do if u spot your 17 yr's old son screwing a damn chio chiobu with good figure in his room, which u happen to walk into.

May if I join in? :D

Please dont tell mum about it. :p

singexpat
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
"ah boy ah.. ur skill good ah.. can pick up such chio bu.. aiya.. this reminds papa of the younger times... ur Papa when young, when handsome one.. blah blah blah..."

get e idea?? :D

Tai_zi21
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Guess i will pop the Ques hhmm u mind having 3-some mah son? :D

fun4evergood
11-07-2005, 12:19 PM
May if I join in? :D

Please dont tell mum about it.

No wonder u like do to 3-some/ Mass orgy so much........ :eek:

waypastprime
11-07-2005, 12:21 PM
No wonder u like do to 3-some/ Mass orgy so much........ :eek:

Nabei... Another distorted fact. :eek:

fun4evergood
11-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Nabei... Another real fact. :eek:

Dun be humble leh..... :D

Optimus_Prime
11-07-2005, 12:25 PM

Throw a few condoms his way....

Wanna play oso must play SAFE !! heheh....

Then it's time for Father And Son to go on bonding trip to Macau/Hong Kong or Thailand...heheheh... :p

Happosai
11-07-2005, 12:26 PM
I'll just "Ops Sorry" turn around, walk out and close the door. By now they should have lost the mood and will be busy dressing up while the gal will be too paiseh to stay. So after the gal goes off, time to talk to the son. No scolding but a good talk with him covering topics like, shot gun, std, responsibility, etc, etc, etc.... Like it or not, premarital sex is a norm now. I do not encourage it neither do I discourage it. I too, am one of those who "test drive" a car before buying it. I'm more concerned about unwanted babies, and cheating a gals feeling just to bed her.

sg_boytoy
11-07-2005, 12:51 PM
i will juz act blur and close the door...maybe later ask my son for a FR...

Bro Ahbee, your response is the most funny!!! Most bros will say 3-some lah, join in lah, bring her friend lah, but seriously, why would we want to engage with our son's girl? I wouldn't want my dad asking to 3-some with my GF man... :D

Up your points when i get my rep power back... :)

milo_man
11-07-2005, 12:54 PM
ask her if can 3some or mayb wait til they finish n den ask my son wats her price..arrange another session n after which post FR here :D

SEXPLORER II
11-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Take pictures, photoshop out their faces, register a sammyboy nick for my son, help him post pictures and FR, and ask for bros to up his points, ha ha ha :D

kukujiao
11-07-2005, 01:08 PM
I will say son, get lost and let me do it hahaha

ly1968
11-07-2005, 01:40 PM

i will go & buy some drinks,tibits & condom at 7-11 & joint in the fun lah (Tack team mah) :D

nismo88
11-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Take pictures, photoshop out their faces, register a sammyboy nick for my son, help him post pictures and FR, and ask for bros to up his points, ha ha ha :D
Bro ... thats the spirit right...
but read oredi dam funny... :D
cheers

ken_v2
11-07-2005, 03:21 PM
probably i will ask for a FR and then the contacts if she isn't his girlfriend.... hahaha...

shadowlunar04
11-07-2005, 03:45 PM
"Son, we need to have a talk. Didn't I tell to respect the elders? Let them eat first before you do!" :D

newyorker88
11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
"Son, we need to have a talk. Didn't I tell to respect the elders? Let them eat first before you do!"

Just let them dress up properly first. And talk to them about their relationship. Afterall, we are all humans. And educate them. Marriage? Wait until they are able to support themselves.

Just my 2 cents. Because I havent got any sons yet

Horsepower
11-07-2005, 04:39 PM
I will ask him is she ONS, WL or FL ? Got money or not ? :D

Horsepower
11-07-2005, 04:40 PM
"Son, we need to have a talk. Didn't I tell to respect the elders? Let them eat first before you do!" :D
You referring to eat abalone ? :D

shadowlunar04
11-07-2005, 05:17 PM
You referring to eat abalone ? :D

You lidat pichar my lobang, good meh? :D

Horsepower
11-07-2005, 05:41 PM
You lidat pichar my lobang, good meh? :D
Got gravy or not ..... :D

CaptainPlanet
11-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Guess i will pop the Ques hhmm u mind having 3-some mah son? :D
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Zun bo???????

daryl76
11-07-2005, 06:50 PM
hmmm think i will say this, "son, u are doing it the wrong way... let dad here teach u the correct way" den proceed to screw the gal myself, heehee

siambee
11-07-2005, 07:52 PM
' son, don't dirty ur bed too much... u having fun but later ur mom going to wash up the mattress and unhappy, end up i will get all the nag and i won't have fun with mom liao' hehe :p

altw78
11-07-2005, 08:12 PM
take off my pants too.
show my son tat daddy's got a bigger dick and ask gal which dick she wants! :p

et911
11-07-2005, 08:25 PM

WRONG! Post the pictures to Sam and ask for the private section's access! :D

Big Sexy
11-07-2005, 08:47 PM
wow man.. this is the best solution.. clap clap.. good one :)

Throw a few condoms his way....

Wanna play oso must play SAFE !! heheh....

sdfr
11-07-2005, 09:18 PM

i'll kick his arse clean outta my house, that's what i'd do. he can screw anyone after he's over 21 and got his own pad.

punk69
11-07-2005, 09:22 PM
teach him, what is same sex. don't think u want ur son to be a father at 17 man... too terrible. :eek:

shadowlunar04
11-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Got gravy or not ..... :D

Gravy? Got, with Fatt Choi on the side. :D

foolish_
11-07-2005, 10:16 PM

I will go back to my room and ask myself what the fuck did I do wrong?

KNN, how come when I was 17, I don't have

1. A room for myself

2. A damn chio chiobu with good figure

3. The chance to fuck any gal, let alone a damn chio chioby with good figure

:D

SGJimmy
11-07-2005, 10:18 PM
What will u do if u spot your 17 yr's old daugther kana screw in his room, which u happen to walk into.
Muahaha :D

chenggh
11-07-2005, 11:28 PM

Me currently only 30 yrs old still not kid yet.
For me I just act blur lah.....

Reason : simple, me also got bring gf home to f when I was young

Horsepower
11-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Gravy? Got, with Fatt Choi on the side.
Ahhhh......... This CNY dish very little fatt choy with the gravy, exactly a young mei mei description.. :D juicy juicy.....

Blue_gal
12-07-2005, 12:00 AM
:eek: a lots of "GOOD FATHER" in SAMMYBOY~~ lol

BeRrI Entertaining..... :D

I would -ve his pocket $$$ and buy him a few pack of "RUBBERS"....

CheEr~
Bitchy Blue aUnt|e

Eternity_Gal
12-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Indeed interesting from the point of view of the father..If i'm his big SISTER, i' would tell him to stop immediately. Chase off the "Lao Chio" Cose, the lady is already as old as MUMMY le. "Let's go, Jie'll bring you to 've more bonks at downtown..."

Monday_Blue
12-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Walked away with my hard-on... :D

mokermania
12-07-2005, 02:35 AM
video it n share..haha
bt with face censored first...haha

whitegals
12-07-2005, 04:07 AM
i'll kick his arse clean outta my house, that's what i'd do. he can screw anyone after he's over 21 and got his own pad.

Boooring!!!!

waypastprime
12-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Haha. To add on: "If u like my son, u should adore his father more. Afterall, he's the manufacturer". :p

MMM88
12-07-2005, 11:22 AM

wow....pain in the arse siah....lucky u r not be daddy .....hehehehe :D

MMM88
12-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Haha. To add on: "If u like my son, u should adore his father more. Afterall, he's the manufacturer". :p

agreed .........for me ..i have oredi told my OC tat when my son turns 15, i will bring him to cheong....hehehehe :D

jwtlh2005
12-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Bring him some CD and Vcam. You will have to document what u done, improve, and improve.

then tell him, if you need any help, i'm just next door.
the cb contact blah blah blah, can wait lah.

Horsepower
17-07-2005, 02:41 AM
The son is a chip off the old block, as the saying goes. :p

SGJimmy
30-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Last time when i was young in sec sch time, my mother saw me with 2 girls walking around. I go home liao. she scold me like no tomorrow....
If she spot me on bed with them, i think she will kill me :D

lam1673
30-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Very humourous response from the bros here.

However if it happen the other way round, you spot your 17 year daughter got screwed by a guy, how will you response?

JWNY
30-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Bro SGJimmy,

For a start....i would knock the door...his room leh (father also must not intrude son privacy) :D

Seriously, let him be but encourage safe sex...as we men were once like that.

But if it was my dearest 17 year old princess in her room instead...I'd introduce my good friend to him, my left hand :mad: (my right hand use for PCC mah)

JWNY

GoldenMonkey1
30-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Very humourous response from the bros here.

However if it happen the other way round, you spot your 17 year daughter got screwed by a guy, how will you response?

Yo Bro,

Agree with you, lots of interesting response from all the brothers here. Interesting counter question as well.

If i saw my son, act blur first, and talk to him later with my wife.

If is my daughter, i would think that the guy would be "SIX FEET UNDER".

Cheers
GM1

myluckyguy
31-08-2005, 01:22 AM
good one)))

nakamara
31-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Seriously speaking...I'll go "oh...great job please carry on..." and stand there to look :D ...haha just kidding...of course i'll make myself scarce...when he finish his session i'll give him a pat on the back and tell him that he has done me proud!! Bring him for drinking after that!! :p This is all serious man...cuz i wanna be more like a bro to my son rather than a dad...can communicate better

yanki1
31-08-2005, 10:44 AM
when he finish his session i'll give him a pat on the back and tell him that he has done me proud!!

yeah man rather then seeing him Fucking other guys ass. at least u know hes straight. :p

nakamara
31-08-2005, 10:54 AM
yeah man rather then seeing him Fucking other guys ass. at least u know hes straight.

wah if open door and see own son do 69 with a bangala i think i'll hang myself right in front of him man :eek:

v-factor
31-08-2005, 10:57 AM
wah if open door and see own son do 69 with a bangala i think i'll hang myself right in front of him man :eek:

MI TOO!!! :(

laodi123456789
31-08-2005, 10:58 AM
So wat happen u see ur 17 year old daughter playing 69 with another ger?

SGJimmy
31-08-2005, 11:05 AM

Frankly speaking, if my daugther friend is chio i will talk nicely to them and try to befriend her friend, if not pretty i will ask them to stop and scold them upside down.

nakamara
31-08-2005, 11:07 AM

Ask my daughter get out...tell her i wanna teach her friend a lesson for being naughty in my house!

yanki1
31-08-2005, 12:05 PM
tell my daughty thats not the correct way to do it, ask her stand one side so that i can demonstrate to her. :D just joking la i also dunno what to do. hang myself :eek:

shadowlunar04
31-08-2005, 12:10 PM

Screw (verbally) my daughter upside down for into lesbian and REALLY SCREW the other gal upside down. :D

Toyota Honda
31-08-2005, 12:12 PM
What will u do if u spot your 17 yr's old daugther kana screw in his room, which u happen to walk into.
Muahaha :D

For the treadstarter's qn about my son, I will walk out and once they are done, talk to him on the right values as in shotun, HIVs etc... I will encourage him to do it so long as he loves her and other girls.. Just don't brink in problems..

If its my daughter, the guy better run faster than me. I make sure I call the police, trash out with the parents, report police andtake pictures and cover my daughters face.. If he dares retaliate, saying its my daughter in the pic, I sue him for slander cos I am holding on to the photo.

Unfaair treatment right? But bo pian.. my daughter leh..

nakamara
31-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Unfaair treatment right? But bo pian.. my daughter leh..

hai...typical parent that every teenagers fear to communicate with :(

Reaper
31-08-2005, 12:38 PM
For the treadstarter's qn about my son, I will walk out and once they are done, talk to him on the right values as in shotun, HIVs etc... I will encourage him to do it so long as he loves her and other girls.. Just don't brink in problems....

Commend you on doing the fatherly thing...being so open minded when it comes to your son....

If its my daughter, the guy better run faster than me. I make sure I call the police, trash out with the parents, report police andtake pictures and cover my daughters face.. If he dares retaliate, saying its my daughter in the pic, I sue him for slander cos I am holding on to the photo. Unfaair treatment right? But bo pian.. my daughter leh..

have you tot of wat the parents of the ger your son is screwing will feel and think if they found out about it??

Imagine tis scenario : father tells son tat its alright to do it as long as he loves the ger. than one day father catches daughter in the act and takes action but than daugheter tells father: "but the boy loves me..." WAT YOU GONNA DO WEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!?!?!?!??!?! :D

"every coin has 2 sides"

CHEERS

Toyota Honda
31-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Like I say, its unfair.. But I believe its what most if not all brother do..

If that guy loves er.. ok.. Let time prove if they get married.. If not, then take action.. better option?

ricardo
31-08-2005, 02:39 PM
both cases son or daughter will educate the importance of safe sex even so for the daughter. i will tell my daughter, if the boy refuse to use a cap he doesn't love u enough and the son, u don't love the girl enough if u don't use a cap. but hor i love your mommy soooooo much i marry her so no need to use cap if not u now not existence :D

Power
31-08-2005, 04:32 PM
iF caught my son in the act, will ask if the girl is FL. If yes, can become OKT n make some $ :D

Faint
31-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I will go back to my room and ask myself what the fuck did I do wrong?
KNN, how come when I was 17, I don't have.... :D
There is an old saying:

When you have done good deeds, the good returns could either fall on you or your kids...

What will u do if u spot your 17 yr's old daugther kana screw in his room...
That applies to your sins too...

airbrush
31-08-2005, 06:43 PM

...hahaha...smile and tell him next time put up a sign or lock the door....and also tell to wear raincoat.

walkingdick
31-08-2005, 07:00 PM
I will stare at them with a grimace and turn away shaking my head saying "My son has no taste in bitches".

Or I will say........

"Isn't that the same girl who said your papa was a lean mean lovin machine"

jackylee
31-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Seriously some bros say they will try to up that girl blah blah.. would you really do it?

For me i won't.. it's just like screwing your own son's gf?.. bad man.. :o

fun4evergood
31-08-2005, 11:21 PM

I would like to ask for permission to join in.......jus joking....

I would be quite upset as he is only 17......need to educate him more until he reach 21... ;)

zico
31-08-2005, 11:56 PM
I will ask him is she ONS, WL or FL ? Got money or not ? :D
If its ONS then scold the son for not sharing, fuck her as compensation of rental of room then post FR
if its WL whack the son for wasting my hard earn money fuck her to avoid wastage then post FR
if its FL same whack son jialat jialat fuck her and ask for contact post on SBF and FR

MrBBBJ
01-09-2005, 02:40 AM
i will ask the gal, do u wan uncle dicky too?? lol~~~

whitegals
01-09-2005, 02:48 PM
I would be quite upset as he is only 17......need to educate him more until he reach 21... ;)

Bro,

I expected you to be less boring leh..... :D