PDA

View Full Version : My first gangbang with my best bro with a wl

TanGeGE
25-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Basically some info about us. My bro 20 yo , me 19 yo we have been choing in gl for almost a year.
There was once a wl so called liked him and he up. Sex with her was fcking wild. She was only 19yo , had a pair of B CUP tits and fcking firm. Here the FR of my bro with her.
FOr a usual session. Once he go in the room , he will guide the girl to lie on the bed all clothed.Then he will start by the earlobe licking , then to the neck then FK. In the meanwhile time groping her firm B cup tits.The girl will start to stroke his dick outside his pants and unzip each other. he will then remove ur dress and unhook his bra and start licking her nipple and fondling her boobs and occasionally doing motorboat.Then he go down and start teasing her lh with the panties on then remove it and lick it.Then girl moan loudly and starts to push his head even deeper.He lick her clit and finger her aggresive sometimes switching over to circling of his clit and licking of lh or tongue fck.SOon the girl gets fcking horny.she will push my bro up and guide him to stay on the bed. she use tits stuff it into my bro mouth and follow by cathbath and using her boobs to tease my bro shaft and also his body.Then follow by bbbj then FJ.He done advanced missionary. standing doggy. doggy cowgirl.they french madly during missionary and finally released. The sex was so intense he asked for second round.They decided to shower first , they started grouping and foreplaying in the shower until once they come out. The girl wanted him to carry her up and fck her by the wall. The rest was history.

TanGeGE
25-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Well.. back to the main point. Sex always wild starts to get bored. So me and my bro will talking about some interests such as GB , tarma all this. So one day we were going to cheong unexpectly saw the wl. my bro asked me to try her and so he could try other girls.So the wl cling on to him so he reject say that i want to take her to go in.Then she say ok , but ask if my bro want up her. Then my bro joking say ok lo why not u take us both. She cooly accepted . We secretly laughed finally our dream is coming true. As we all know girls are usually more wild when its comes to 1on 1 sex compare to other ppl looking or doing together.First we pay the money we went in the room , my bro guided me by groping and fondling and squeezing her tits and then guiding her on the bed.He started doing cathbath and fking her , he move his body up for me to have space for the lower part of her body.i unzip her jeans and saw her white lacy panty and i started teasing it by rubbing it. My bro removed her bra and shirt while my task was also accomplice by stripping her panty and jean. As my bro continue fking and sucking her tits i lick her clit. She was getting fcking horny. Soon i told my bro i see her fcking firm tits i want play and suck le so we switch position. He wanted to lick and finger but was faced with rejection the girl used her hands to cover the lh. We didnt want to give in and so my bro asked me to grab her hands.i grab her hands lick her neck to make her horny. She closed her legs to prevent my bro licking but he used brutal force to do it. Like a raping scene.she was getting fcking horny but still putting up resistance. My bro was so turn on by the scene he told me to take over the licking and then he excused himself to wear the cap and he came back and he started with doggy style.WHile he doggy i stand at the face of the wl and squat down abit for her to bj me.From her facial expression and eyes i could see she is getting fcking turn on. She stopped the bj half way and took my head pull it to her and started doing furious tongue fighting with me.It turn me on so much , i was more interested in making her cum.My bro lifted up on her leg and doggy her for better leverage for me. I went under the girl and started licking her neck , fondling her tits then follow by licking of her nipples.I stroke her clit and slowing i position myself close to her clit and licked her clit it is quite a hard position though cos i din want to break my bro momentum in piaing.i changed back to stroking and licking of her nipples in 5min time she was moaning loudly and loudly and she fcking squirted.It was so fcking erotic from her facial expression and the liquid leaking out of the lh and as my bro thrust u all know the liquid start splashing around and leaking towards the ground . Some splashed to the area near her ass that area i dun know how to describe between her vagina and the asshole. I used the liquid and started stroking her asshole she was moaning fcking intensly.The liquid dripping under turn on my bro. He wanted to fck her harder and he did standing doggy. As that position is hard stroke her ass or clit i decided to go back to bbbj. my bro did his finale as the squirting was fcking erotic and the girl expression and moan . He did missionary full speed while i over on top of the girl and stuff my shaft into her and mouth fck her as she didnt move her mouth to bbbj me.My bro cumed liao he went to bath now its my turn to cum.The girl went to my face , french with me follow by stuffing her tits into my mouth for me to suck. I got turn on alr then we did 69. Capped started with cowgirl follow by doggy missionary during missionary i didnt french with her as i wanted to focus on fcking her real hard and deep. I fcked her real hard after 2 light stroke i went for a deep stroke to surprise her and fcked her real hard and finally came out. My bro was observing me since the 69 position and we both unload and left a happy man. Might consider rtfing.
PS- The entire session took 1hr.

ah rat
25-09-2013, 12:50 PM
TS,any pixs to share :D

scouringstick
25-09-2013, 01:00 PM
nice. if hav pix, definitely will be best :)

Weremonkey
25-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Dear TS. Its not a gangbang unless there is more then 2 of you banging the girl. :)

TanGeGE
25-09-2013, 08:27 PM
ok bros.. i will get the pics give me some time.

mimilee
25-09-2013, 11:47 PM
ok bros.. i will get the pics give me some time.

good, waiting here for the XXX GB pics :D