PDA

View Full Version : Massage for my FB

Forestor
25-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi,

Im thinking of arranging a massage by a male masseur for my fb. Dun care if he is good at massage but must be kinky enuf to turn her super on.

I have this fetish to see someone xxxx my gal in front of me so wondering who is game into this with the following conditions.

1) I must be present to witness the whole session.
2) you are not allow to film or take pics.
3) whether or not you can successfully have sex with her that depends on your skills. Even if in the end you are wasting your time massaging her or a wasteful trip and time, that's your prob. As I told her that I will be arranging a massage session for her and I did not tell her my intention. She agree to let go of herself if she is turn on so all depends on yourself.
4) you are not allow to exchange contact.
5) I won't pay for your service even if is a wasteful trip (wasteful in a sense that you don't get to F her)
6) I can ensure u that she is not a Dino or an ugly woman so you won't vomit when u see her.
7) must be able to do it super early as early as between 7 to 9am at the agreed date as I have other commitment in the later part of the day.

If you think you can fulfill my fetish, I would say is a win win situation, pls pm me. We will meet up to ensure you that I'm not playing a prank on u and show u her details before we proceed.

Forestor
25-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Receive a few PM... Just to ensure u that this is not a joke... If you think it is, please don't bother to Pm me. I'm just trying to satisfy my gal as well as satisfy my own fetish that's all.

Thks.

Forestor
26-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Folks,

Thks for all the reply...

Decided to go ahead with 1 of the samster here...

Thks for all the response...

Cheers.

Steventan
26-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Folks,

Cheers.

That's great Forestor, but do update us; and if possible with pictures. Camping here for more updates.

eazy61
26-09-2013, 07:28 PM
I am trained to do massage .. I am ok with giving massage if there us no follow up

Forestor
26-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Thks guys...

Task taken up... As for pics will try but no guarantee.

Cheers

pussyworm
26-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Folks,

Cheers.

bro no more slot opening? good lucky to the selected bro :D

wifeylover
26-09-2013, 09:42 PM
having the same fetish for my wifey too....good that it seems there's no lack of masseurs here.....

OsamaBinLaden
26-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Wonder who's the lucky (or possible unlucky) guy.....

fkb3avj
26-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Camping to see the picture.

pussyworm
26-09-2013, 11:44 PM
having the same fetish for my wifey too....good that it seems there's no lack of masseurs here.....

so any plan when u want to explore the weird wild world :D?

Putin
27-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Camping to see the picture.

Same her as well :D

OsamaBinLaden
27-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Aiyoh guys... U all donno how to read rules arh? U are NOT ALLOWED to film or take pics lah. How u guys wanna be selected like dat...

Bro TS Forestor... Me i promise if i chosen i WILL NOT film or take pics... Respect your rules... Maybe got chance for another round then pick me leh... :D :D:D

wifeylover
27-09-2013, 11:14 PM
so any plan when u want to explore the weird wild world :D?

I'm all ready....waiting for wifey nodding of head...she's been very adventurous after reading 50 shades og grey....even let me cim.....

wetking
28-09-2013, 02:36 AM
Aiyoh guys... U all donno how to read rules arh? U are NOT ALLOWED to film or take pics lah. How u guys wanna be selected like dat...

Bro TS Forestor... Me i promise if i chosen i WILL NOT film or take pics... Respect your rules... Maybe got chance for another round then pick me leh... :D :D

bro ts like to take video for sweet memory in the case :D

to ts if chosen i promise will take the best quality video / pic :D