PDA

View Full Version : Massage near Bugis

ihatealll
24-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Hi guys, I have tried to search for other threads to prevent duplication but it seems that there is no FR for this place yet. So I shall share this place with you guys.

I last visited this joint about 2 weeks ago so my FR might be abit off about the massage price.

4 weeks ago

Irene (thai chinese)
Boobs: A

Irene was the first girl that served me. She said that she has worked at this joint for 2 wks only. She looks young compared to the other joints that i had visited before. She gave me a nice massage and once during the massage, she said "Erm, dont think I am fooling around" in chinese and actually stroke my dick while she is at my back. I casually asked her is this what thai massage usually does ? She replied that the person who taught her say its part of the massage and is normal (Which I dont think so because I had visited REAL hard thai massage and they dont have this kind of stuff). So now when she pop the GQ, I asked her HJ how much, she quoted me $80 (I was shocked) and I told her the market rate not like this. She asked me how much would I pay then ? So I told her $50 which she agree.

She started by kissing certain spots on my lower limb and slowly reaching my nipple and start stroking my balls and shaft. I asked her can kiss ? She actually agreed (I was pleasantly surprised) and we passionately kissed while she is giving me the HJ with my hands playing with her A cup breasts.

After shooting my load and cleaning up, I asked for a goodbye french kiss which she declined and asked for a hug instead (She said she scared but I was like wtf ? you just now also kiss me wad now then scared abit too late?) but I was reluctant to force her so we hugged instead.

Total Damage: $50 + $20 bonus cause we kissed :o

2 weeks ago

Viet girl
Boobs: A

Went back to the same joint 2 weeks later to find my cute little Irene (She dont have the same strength as this Viet girl but she puts in effort which me likes).

But turns out she was not in that day so I took the next girl in line (Viet girl cant remember her name). She is chatty and pleasant and she has the strength to massage properly (not piano).

Jump to GQ:
Quoted $80 for Boobs Massage which I accepted (standard price me thinks ?)
Like Irene, she allowed me to kiss her and when I asked her whether she has any STDs or not (Half joking and half serious) she say dont have (lol stupid question). I asked can eat her pussy or not she say don't like so I didn't force her). I played with her pussy while she gave me the hand job after the BM but she say can only play with outside but cannot insert finger in.

Dmg: $80 + $20 Bonus (I am too generous a bad habit that I must kick) :(

Damage: around $45 per hour (cant remember the actual price but around there cause I remember I definitely paid $50 note and received change)
HJ $80 ("Negotiated" to $50)
BM $80

So far both girls that I had tried are A cups. So this place is not for boobs lover.

Lontong
25-09-2013, 05:22 AM
Can share contact bro :o

Lontong
25-09-2013, 05:22 AM
Double post

ihatealll
25-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Had replied to all of the response in ma inbox.

babygal15
26-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Bro can pm me e add

seeyours
27-09-2013, 04:02 PM
bro
can PM the place. Thanks

blue_lemon
27-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Bro can PM the add thank you:D

Nl0261
27-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Bro how abt sharing loc. wonder izzit same one I visited. Thx.

Bozz
27-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Bro.Mind sharing the location?

ihatealll
28-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Replied to another batch.
Please note that I will not give the ctc out to those with low points ty.
Even if you have high points but if you get them through premium and never start sharing threads, I will not give u as well.

ihatealll
28-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Replied to other batch.
Some of you guessed the place right.
Guess I have to be even more discreet.