PDA

View Full Version : Fulfilling her fantasy dream?

JillStuart
24-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Hello Ladies!

After much persuasion/whining/sharing of fantasy to my boyfriend, he finally agree to me doing this.

I'm a local Chinese LADY in my early 20s and I have this fantasy which I always dream of doing it; To try a Female Female making out.
Not sure how many ladies will have this fetish but for sure I long to try it!

I'm standing at 1.5m, C cupper. I've always keep my weight a discreet, but I stand between slim and plump, on the chubby side.

So what am I looking for?

- A LADY of cos, who shares the same fantasy as me!
- Prefer Chinese, no more than 35 years old.
- Clean, have good hygiene, preferably shaven down south.
- Prefer to have about the same body size as me. (I prefer chubby ladies cos we got really wild sex drive!)
- No open wounds/cuts/injuries for fear of STD's and AIDS.
- No butch please!

I will prefer to arrange for a meal first to get comfortable before we decide to proceed to the next step. My boyfriend will be tagging along to protect me just in case there are people trying to be funny. You are most welcome to bring along your boyfriend/hubby to accompany you. Otherwise, we can be good friends hitting the shopping malls or dropping by the cafe for a good afternoon tea like what normal girlfriends do.

If we do click well, we will then proceed to a nearby hotel 81 and all the good actions will start kicking in! I will bring along my sex toys for the wild session! Alcohol wipes/condoms will be prepared for hygiene reason if toys are meant to be shared though it sound yucky. Venue will be confirm again if the lady is not comfortable with hotel 81.

Further requests can be discussed via PM or email. Email will be much preferred as I can only limit to 10 PMs at a time. [email protected]

Do indicate your
- SBF nick (if any)
- Name
- Brief describe about yourself (eg height, bra size, weight)

Please give me time to filter out the mails as I'm working and will only check my mailbox when I'm free. My boyfriend on the other hand will help me to filter out applicants too. I will only choose ONE lady to go on a 'date' with. :p:p

P/S : Though I'm a lady looking for another lady, but I'm not into lesbian relationship. I have a boyfriend and I'm a straight woman. If you (lady), is a woman hater (eg. Hate woman because your boyfriend/husband is stolen by another ***** etc), please do not apply.

Guys, please DO NOT apply as I'm not interested with your dick. I will not hesitate to expose your nick when I've already mention that I'm looking for a LADY. Strictly not interested in cross dresser. If you try to trick me by creating a 'female account/email' and con me out, you must have not read the above point whereby I mention that my boyfriend will be tagging along with me for the meetups. So yea, don't waste your time alright? :)

Thanks for reading my lengthy post and have a good day ahead!

Love,
JS

singlicious
25-09-2013, 04:45 AM
sarpok sarpok! :D

Optimus_Prime
25-09-2013, 01:13 PM
U Write like a male. :rolleyes:

Ur bf a samster here?

Or just another ploy to know female samstress. But give u marks for being creative

JillStuart
25-09-2013, 02:36 PM
U Write like a male. :rolleyes:

Ur bf a samster here?

Or just another ploy to know female samstress. But give u marks for being creative

Yes, he's a samster. But of cos I can't tell who is he to protect our identity, thus a fresh account is created.. I'm here because I know my girlfriends are not into these.
Whether I'm a real or fake person, when a sister meet me, she will know the answer. :)

Cuntworth
25-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Got pic to show?

natsuki
25-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Nice username! Jill Stuart's cosmetics are lovely...

Bumpz for u~ ^^

TaTTooBaBy
25-09-2013, 07:24 PM

Bumpz for u~ ^^

Nat nat ... mit ts (as in for a cuppa coffee) den let us noe more bout ts ... hehe

Optimus_Prime
25-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Yes, he's a samster. But of cos I can't tell who is he to protect our identity, thus a fresh account is created.. I'm here because I know my girlfriends are not into these.
Whether I'm a real or fake person, when a sister meet me, she will know the answer. :)

well then good luck in your search

JillStuart
25-09-2013, 08:50 PM

Bumpz for u~ ^^

Thank you! Yup, I love the Relax Series hand cream. Got a very 'atas scent'. I stock up 2 bottles in my cupboard. :p

Nobody going over to Japan, Taiwan or Hong Kong to help me purchase. So can only see and admire from the website. :(

JillStuart
25-09-2013, 08:53 PM
well then good luck in your search

The way you type is like still very doubtful with my words. :confused::confused:

But nevertheless, thanks ya. ;)

natsuki
25-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Nat nat ... mit ts (as in for a cuppa coffee) den let us noe more bout ts ... hehe

LoLx~ Judging from username... Should be lovely la... Whenever I go overseas, my friends will ask me buy that brand back... ^^

JillStuart
25-09-2013, 10:30 PM
LoLx~ Judging from username... Should be lovely la... Whenever I go overseas, my friends will ask me buy that brand back... ^^

only real lady know about lady stuff :p

natsuki
26-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Thank you! Yup, I love the Relax Series hand cream. Got a very 'atas scent'. I stock up 2 bottles in my cupboard. :p

Nobody going over to Japan, Taiwan or Hong Kong to help me purchase. So can only see and admire from the website. :(

Haha~ Taiwan, k la, next time I go I can help u find bah... But im forgetful... Must remind me... my friend keep on saying Jill Stuart eyeliners and lip colours r nice... But I prefer k palette eyeliner WP! Super lovely la!!! And Heavy Rotation also... Taiwan super cheap! LoLx~ Seriously, I got drawn in cuz of ur username... Take care.

gueess67
26-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Many of my lady customers told me about this product too
They often travel and say get from taiwan is cheaper than from japan lol

JillStuart
26-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Haha~ Taiwan, k la, next time I go I can help u find bah... But im forgetful... Must remind me... my friend keep on saying Jill Stuart eyeliners and lip colours r nice... But I prefer k palette eyeliner WP! Super lovely la!!! And Heavy Rotation also... Taiwan super cheap! LoLx~ Seriously, I got drawn in cuz of ur username... Take care.

I love their princess yet feminine packaging. Clean, pure white pastel colors and sweet looking. :p

Btw your signature 既然上了賊船,就要做個成功的海盜..
Reminds me of my boyfriend saying something similar to this before.. Teehee!

Thanks for dropping by and you take care too ya! :)

JillStuart
26-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Many of my lady customers told me about this product too
They often travel and say get from taiwan is cheaper than from japan lol

Yup. I've heard before that Taiwan is cheaper even though the origin is from Japan. :)

JillStuart
26-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Up for interested party :o

JillStuart
27-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Up for awareness :o

JillStuart
28-09-2013, 05:06 AM
Up for interested applicate!

JillStuart
29-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Up for interested ladies :cool: