PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hard for guys to get FBs

giantsausage
23-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Ladies what do you all look for in guys when you choose then to be bed buds!
And any advice on how to become a ladies bed bud?
So many posts here of guys(me included!) trying to find FBs but to no avail :(

Tikoboy
24-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Eve though I am not a girl, ur qns is abit too easy to answer

This is a sex forum which is plagued mostly by men, among all of the ladies here are looking for guy whom fit their criteria instead of any tom dick or Harry.

Unless you have the appearance of Korean pop stars like taecyeon or having a Caucasian look like Christiano Ronaldo. Or be super rich like bill gates or Mark Zuckerberg. These will ensure you having a FB in a split second.

So what about the average men like you and me... We still can find FB if we try hard enough. A person meat is another poison! Before u start looking for fb, firstly think about what you looking for in fb, what you want, and what attracts you! Then discard all these whats, a fb means sextifaction of each other needs, and wants, however keeping a discreet relationship that will not allow the relationship between you and her to escalates to BGR.

But what girls normally look for in a fb should be

1. Having good physique and big tools (dick)
2. Great sexual experience (those virgin boys, stop promoting ur virginity as if they worth something, what the girls want is a teacher, not to teach)
3. Sense of humor, and thick-skinned (able to praise her cheekily, and not afraid of embarrassment)
4. Occasional surprises (not always in ur house or hers.. Sometimes in MBS/good hotels so they dun find you a cheap guy looking for free sex)
5. Able to hold yourself well in public (verbally) and be presentable (at 1least average looking, not like some geek walking out of the house without a look in the mirror.)
6. Be adventurous, willing to try out different position.

Actually there are more, and it varies from girls to girls, so I hope no one will shoot me regarding my explaination as I typed it in a hurry before going out.

There are no sequences to my reason.. If correct pls up me, if wrong pls do not penalize me as I am just trying to explain to the chap so that he can understand more about FB

I am also looking for some FBs myself, food buddies to go for BBQ gathering or eating good food in different hawkers during supper ^.^

Thanks and have a nice day.. Hope u find ur fb soon and write some FRs

Nsdselvlian
24-09-2013, 10:26 PM

FB, fcuk buddy with no feelings involved :eek: Spare the ladies some agony lah n just spend a couple of bucks to get laid.

Y bother to waste time, effort, $$ :confused:

jialatjinjin
24-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Eve though I am not a girl, ur qns is abit too easy to answer

This is a sex forum which is plagued mostly by men, among all of the ladies here are looking for guy whom fit their criteria instead of any tom dick or Harry.

Unless you have the appearance of Korean pop stars like taecyeon or having a Caucasian look like Christiano Ronaldo. Or be super rich like bill gates or Mark Zuckerberg. These will ensure you having a FB in a split second.

So what about the average men like you and me... We still can find FB if we try hard enough. A person meat is another poison! Before u start looking for fb, firstly think about what you looking for in fb, what you want, and what attracts you! Then discard all these whats, a fb means sextifaction of each other needs, and wants, however keeping a discreet relationship that will not allow the relationship between you and her to escalates to BGR.

But what girls normally look for in a fb should be

1. Having good physique and big tools (dick)
2. Great sexual experience (those virgin boys, stop promoting ur virginity as if they worth something, what the girls want is a teacher, not to teach)
3. Sense of humor, and thick-skinned (able to praise her cheekily, and not afraid of embarrassment)
4. Occasional surprises (not always in ur house or hers.. Sometimes in MBS/good hotels so they dun find you a cheap guy looking for free sex)
5. Able to hold yourself well in public (verbally) and be presentable (at 1least average looking, not like some geek walking out of the house without a look in the mirror.)
6. Be adventurous, willing to try out different position.

Actually there are more, and it varies from girls to girls, so I hope no one will shoot me regarding my explaination as I typed it in a hurry before going out.

There are no sequences to my reason.. If correct pls up me, if wrong pls do not penalize me as I am just trying to explain to the chap so that he can understand more about FB

I am also looking for some FBs myself, food buddies to go for BBQ gathering or eating good food in different hawkers during supper ^.^

Thanks and have a nice day.. Hope u find ur fb soon and write some FRs

nicely said
would up you if i have the power
:)

hcg_explorer
25-09-2013, 09:17 AM

becos u got GIANT SAUSAGE.. gals scare pain.:D

justl00king
25-09-2013, 02:18 PM
becos u got GIANT SAUSAGE.. gals scare pain.:DLol, good afternoon ah lau bro. :)

Thought gals like tua kee ones? :p

hcg_explorer
25-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Lol, good afternoon ah lau bro. :)

Thought gals like tua kee ones? :p

tua kee but not giant lah... TS kum lan mah... thou having such a nick sibei TOK GONG... but infact KNS :D

FAchua
25-09-2013, 02:53 PM
It's not really tat hard, basically as long as u groom urself, decent looking, has a sense of humor, good in bed, not necessary a big dick (even if u have a huge one, but u cum in 1 min, what's e point? But of cos tats a bonus, if dick is big) n e point I find most important is e feel u give when u r with e ladies.
Somehow flings I have been with, they are really comfortable with me, even if they only know me for like a week, it's seems like we have know each other for years. It's juz really comfortable being together, no awkwardness no nothing, juz like a couple enjoy e moment with each other.