PDA

View Full Version : Nasty encounter at reservoir carpark

SushiJiro
22-09-2013, 01:03 AM
I was making out with my gf inside my cark parked at Upp Seletar Reservoir when my gf suddenly pointed out that there is a figure looming outside the car. I got a shock when i looked up and saw this guy literally peering inside my car. And to our surprised, he continued staring at us even when we saw him and even flashed a touch light at us! And then he walked off calmly.

I really wanted to get out to confront the peeping tom but my gf was shocked and crying. My question is, he seems to be very calm and armed with a touch light - is there some patrol staff at the reservoir? And could he turned around and report us for indecent exposure?

I feel really indignant that the peeping tom was so brazen and caused my gf to literally burst out crying and i had to calm her down.

mevius
22-09-2013, 01:08 AM
Bro u make out at outdoor sure must prepare ppl to peep ..u dare to do , ppl dare to see ma , if not I suggest go book hotel or stay at home will be better

CyberRod
22-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Bro... It happened to me before and exactly the same situation. But the only difference is that I managed to get out fast as I was in my shorts. He was very shock as he didn't expect I can get out so fast. Wanted to chase that guy but the safety of my FB comes first.

The only consolation was his extremely shock and surprised face. Almost tripped while running away. They are so calm is because they don't expect you to get out that quickly...

Botakhead
22-09-2013, 01:32 AM
Take consolation that you're both safe and sound.

SushiJiro
22-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Bro... It happened to me before and exactly the same situation.

The only consolation was his extremely shock and surprised face. Almost tripped while running away. They are so calm is because they don't expect you to get out that quickly...

Take consolation that you're both safe and sound.

Thanks for the consolation bros. I feel quite nonchalant about it actually cos maybe i am a guy, but can imagine how awful it felt for my gal. I felt really bad.

Botakhead
22-09-2013, 03:31 AM
When we are having fun, it's the girl's safety that is of the most utmost importance. We don't want to end up in police station for report statements or worse losing our lives if some unexpected threat was encountered.

Even if you get out and chase or reprimand that fellow, how well are you ready to protect yourselves if that person or even persons turned nasty?

Please, be reminded that having sex in car is a risk, even if you switched off the engine, the amount of oxygen will deplete in an enclosed cabin. Chances of getting spotted with the car shaking, peeping tom or maybe policeman on patrol may chanced upon your activity. Sex should be as discreet as possible, whether with wife, gf, ons, flings, fb or fwb. Just stay safe at all costs. :)

picco
22-09-2013, 03:33 AM
I feel really indignant that the peeping tom was so brazen and caused my gf to literally burst out crying and i had to calm her down.

Peeping Tom brazen or you brazen to do in public place???:confused:

DasQuick
22-09-2013, 03:41 AM
do it in a hotel or ur house. why must u go for such cheap thrill then worry this worry that? geez

OsamaBinLaden
22-09-2013, 09:26 AM
U r the one who choose to do in carpark. When there are so many places with privacy. For wat..?!??

U wanna do in public. Then be prepared for people to see lah. U dowan people to see then go get a room lah. Aiyoh..!!

jameschong1
22-09-2013, 09:31 AM
===========
u ask for it!
$20 H81 u cheapko can't afford isit? must screw in the car?

now yr gf everytime make love, she will remember the peeping tom & cry, then spoil the mood for sex.

u cheapo deserve it! next time go H81 idiot

Townsend
22-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Whenever i go maekeup with girls in the car, diedie paste newspaper or whatever u have on the window lah! Don't give ppl see free show.

For those who against making love in car, its really a different experence as compared in doing in hotel

Johnston
22-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Please, be reminded that having sex in car is a risk, even if you switched off the engine, the amount of oxygen will deplete in an enclosed cabin. , :)

This is also a great time to remind people of the couple who was discovered in a car DEAD (engine running)

one of them had pants and undies down and the other was down on knees

One was married and one wasn't

I am not kidding - this was actual reported news many years back

formidable
22-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Install curtain may help

NRider
22-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Making out in the car and room has it's own thrills and enjoyments but given a choice I choose the latter..;)

TaylorMade
22-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Get a room!!!;)

yang punk
22-09-2013, 11:07 PM
In fact if doing outdoor better to park in lighted areas. Peeping toms avoid areas where they can be easily seen. Unless you know kungfu better you stay in the car and blast your car horn!

CoolBlack
22-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Actually it's not wrong to "peep" or watch the actions in cars as the cars are at public places.
Instead it's wrong to do monkey business as it can be report as indecent public exposure.
Sometime petrol cars might go around checking too...kenna that before at east coast.

Megafan1981
22-09-2013, 11:27 PM
I used to f my FB at Kranji Reservoir Park. She didn't know what happened, but I knew I was being peeped, so I continued doing it without letting her know for fear she would be scared and frightened. After finishing my deed, the person, who was actually on a big lorry, flashed me the thumbs up sign.

Maybe thats how I started my outdoor sex craze. :D

LovePotion
22-09-2013, 11:39 PM
be careful when seeing it.... althought the couple doing it is in the wrong.... a piece of advise from me....

Jamesleejamesle
23-09-2013, 12:00 AM
If u want to do it the car, be prepared to have t peeps.
Did it many times and got peeped a few times. The first time I got peeped, was actually more of a shock tt someone was peeping cos both my gf n I were really hot and didn't expect this asshole looking into the car. I just drive off after tt.
Then there was another time, I had a fb tt I was screwing and a whole group of motorcycle gang stopped and flashed at our car. Shit man. My cock was inside her. After they went, I went to another place and finished off my job.
I usually do it in the front seat, tho not much space, it's so easy to drop the passenger seat, pull up her skirt, pull down the panties, and thrust myself in.
The only thing about doing in the front seat usually is tt I have my orgasm, but not the girl.
In the comfort of a room, obviously it is a bit more comfortable, can ensure the girl can have an orgasm n we can clean up after tt.
All in all, doing it in the car is damn hot (shiok and also perspiring hot).
Oh by the way. My first time getting a blow job was in macritchie reservoir in the afternoon. She was in JC n in her school uniform. Went behind a tree, slightly up a slope, laid her down, took my cock out and shaft it into her mouth. There were people walking below n these two women was actually looking at me doing the act.
Afew days after tt, we were at botanical gardens and it was raining very heavily. We were in one of the shelters and she was sitting down on the bench. I was standing up, n my cock was just the nice height for her to do a fantastic blowjob.
And there was another time, also at botanical gardens, with anor girl who was wearing a skirt. I was sitting on the bench, I pulled down her panties, and made her sit down on me as I put my cock into her. It was early morning (1am thereabouts). It's an experience screwing tt way. Then there were many times at the beach, when I pull down the panties, pull up the skirt, zipped myself down n pulled out my cock and shaft my manhood in and pretend tt I m just on top of the girl. Once in a while, I just grind my groin now n then and after some time, I just come inside her. And there were the times in uni, when I did a girl in the classroom n my stupid fren came in, saw us and quickly went out. Hehe we just continued. Then there were times in public toilets and uni toilets and staircases...
Wow, I can go on n on, man...now I m getting hot thinking of these acts:)

AnotherJackAss
23-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Lesson learnt. If you want to peep, get a few friends and peep together. This way the guy doing it wont dare to come out and do anything

szczesny
23-09-2013, 12:32 AM
Maybe TS let us know when u wanna do car sex, we'll be there to jiaga for you. Dunn worry we won't peep....... :D :D

Xgenre
23-09-2013, 01:32 AM
Actually it's not wrong to "peep" or watch the actions in cars as the cars are at public places.
Instead it's wrong to do monkey business as it can be report as indecent public exposure.

There was a case that went all the way to court some years back. A car is considered private property. Peeping into private property is criminal. It doesn't matter if the car is in a public carpark. The peeping toms were punished. The couple were not punished

If peeping at couples making love in public carparks is not a crime, why do peeping toms have to be so discreet? They might as well form peeping groups. If peeping at couples making love is not wrong, then next time the peeping toms don't have to move when the police comes. You think our laws are so stupid? If it's not wrong, it means our police cannot do anything to peeping toms even if the police catch them peeping.

Times have changed. The main fear of making love in carparks is not peeping toms anymore. The main fear is being STOMPed. Now an anonymous joker take a photo of your car and everyone volunteers to find out the full name, address of the guy caught making love in his own car. Career gone, friends know... It makes the $30 for 2 hours in a budget hotel all the more worth it.

If you want to peep, get a few friends and peep together. This way the guy doing it wont dare to come out and do anything

Many cars are equipped with cameras now. It's quite easy to capture a photo of a peeping tom. Most people now have camera phones. The couple doesn't have to get out of the car to chase your friends. They just need to take photo. Worst case scenario, the couple gets shamed. The peeping group will get shamed and be punished by law. Which is more shameful? Getting caught making love in your own car or being forever labeled as a peeping tom?

bochapsing
23-09-2013, 02:12 AM
u put up a free show, can't really blame people watching....
if u want to enjoy car sex yet dun want people see, then use some newspaper cover up ur windows lor....

years ago was trying to make out with gf in my car parked along a dark road at upp pierce reservoir, a police car pulled up beside us to chase us away. we din notice it until it turned on its siren light...
luckily we were still in the stage of foreplay only, though my hands were all over her under her clothes, we were still decently dressed n covered. so they just waited there to see us drive away...:p:p

woohooo
23-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Seriously, do it somewhere more private if you really care about the girl...

samdiy
23-09-2013, 02:22 AM
Bro u make out at outdoor sure must prepare ppl to peep ..u dare to do , ppl dare to see ma , if not I suggest go book hotel or stay at home will be better
bro interested in singtel prepaid, pl pm me

samdiy
23-09-2013, 02:25 AM
bro these guys are very brazen. Even honking at them with your car horn they would not budge. Change location.

kgbkgb
23-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Just curious. For some MPVs, you can just walk to the rear. How do you guys get to the back seats if it is a normal car?

Tomb
23-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Open the door and get inside. :)

RVFYKY
23-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Many cars are equipped with cameras now. It's quite easy to capture a photo of a peeping tom. Most people now have camera phones. The couple doesn't have to get out of the car to chase your friends. They just need to take photo. Worst case scenario, the couple gets shamed. The peeping group will get shamed and be punished by law. Which is more shameful? Getting caught making love in your own car or being forever labeled as a peeping tom?

LOL... why will the guy outside the car be charged? We cannot look inside other ppl's car? Don't be ridiculous... you want to have your thrills outside, be prepared for looks under the public eye.

Unless you are doing it in places that are private, you cannot fault other ppl from peeping at you. Peeping toms are defined as hiding secretly while peeping at other ppl. How can you be "hiding secretly" when you are in the public?

hunter1222
23-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Isn't the idea of doing in a public carpark is to get the EXTRA THRILL of risking being seen by others?:rolleyes:

Why complain when you are actually caught in the act? That's part of the fun of doing it outdoors isn't it?:D

tenggiri
23-09-2013, 01:34 PM
There was a case that went all the way to court some years back. A car is considered private property. Peeping into private property is criminal. It doesn't matter if the car is in a public carpark. The peeping toms were punished. The couple were not punished

If peeping at couples making love in public carparks is not a crime, why do peeping toms have to be so discreet? They might as well form peeping groups. If peeping at couples making love is not wrong, then next time the peeping toms don't have to move when the police comes. You think our laws are so stupid? If it's not wrong, it means our police cannot do anything to peeping toms even if the police catch them peeping.

On the contrary, a couple was fined some years back for indecent exposure when they were caught making love in their car at a car park somewhere in the East Coast park area! So beware guys. :eek:

lancelotd
23-09-2013, 01:55 PM
torch light. not touch light lol.

diputs1269
23-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Those who want to play out door, better play safe and don't confront those peepers, may turn out to be ugly.:mad:
Best is just change to another place which they cannot follow, unless they came by bike.:D

diputs1269
23-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Those who want to play out door, better play safe and don't confront those peepers, may turn out to be ugly.:mad:
Best is just change to another place which they cannot follow, unless they came by bike or other means of transport. :D

SiliconVibrator
23-09-2013, 04:54 PM
boh bian la bro.... u wana do outdoor then b prepare of the consequences. me too kena once at labrador upper carpark n once at east coast which i hvnt started action jus foreplay.

hoian
23-09-2013, 05:05 PM
This is what happened to me.

I was bonking this SYT with super nice boobs at ECP. She was completely naked by then with her 2 legs up on my shoulders. At the heat of the moment, I guess the car was shaking vigorously, the peeping tom got so excited he actually banged on the glass window with his palms -- I think he must have ejaculated in his pants. I looked up, quickly put my pants on, rushed out and chased after him. Wanted to beat him up. Along the way, met some cyclists who joined in the chase... haha!

Anyway the man quickly disappeared into some bushes and although I could see his legs (he was trying to hide), I thought forget it. I just wanted to scare him. No point beating him. On the legal side, I think it's not illegal to peep into a parked car.

Anyway as some bros pointed out, it's quite a thrill to bonk in a car as opposed to inside a room. Different ppl have different turn-ons. :)

sony2002
23-09-2013, 10:01 PM
i am ok with peeping tom, as many had said, if u do outdoor, prepare to get peeped.

as long as my girl is ok, i will just let the peeper watch. in fact, i will purposely turn on my cabin light so that the peeper got a clearer view.

however, i hope peeper will give some respect in return - just watch and PCC, don't record!

Botakhead
24-09-2013, 09:42 AM
i am ok with peeping tom, as many had said, if u do outdoor, prepare to get peeped.

as long as my girl is ok, i will just let the peeper watch. in fact, i will purposely turn on my cabin light so that the peeper got a clearer view.

however, i hope peeper will give some respect in return - just watch and PCC, don't record!

Bravo, like you sharing spirit. But not everyone is honest leh, they see already, pcc already still not enuf, must record and replay for more, or even sell and distribute to internet for more sharing or revenue generation.

Cheers anyway. Be safe, stay safe. ;)

sony2002
24-09-2013, 09:55 AM
must record and replay for more, or even sell and distribute to internet for more sharing or revenue generation.

where can i find local peeping video? just want to check if got my face or not :eek:

darkshiver
24-09-2013, 10:45 AM

Thats dogging culture bro. I don't think Singapore has that.

naan1974
24-09-2013, 01:01 PM
OK... so the catch is when you wanna to see lovers in-car actions, just go and stand beside and stare into the car. That's not peeping rite? it's watching. And if he comes out and jio you, just tell him 1) I am yr wife's PI or 2) I am her father/BF/Husband's PI.

daryl76
24-09-2013, 01:12 PM
avoid those well known make out places la

there are so many other places safe for bonking.. even stand outside cars oso can
why take the risk?

cloudprince
24-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Bro, there is always the risk if u wanna do it outside. Juz like some who like the thrill out doing outdoors, there's others who deprive satisfaction from looking at others. Like most have suggested, better to get a room and do indoors if u do not want such "attention" from strangers.

crotch
24-09-2013, 02:08 PM
This is what happened to me.

I was bonking this SYT with super nice boobs at ECP. She was completely naked by then with her 2 legs up on my shoulders. At the heat of the moment, I guess the car was shaking vigorously, the peeping tom got so excited he actually banged on the glass window with his palms -- I think he must have ejaculated in his pants. I looked up, quickly put my pants on, rushed out and chased after him. Wanted to beat him up. Along the way, met some cyclists who joined in the chase... haha!

Anyway the man quickly disappeared into some bushes and although I could see his legs (he was trying to hide), I thought forget it. I just wanted to scare him. No point beating him. On the legal side, I think it's not illegal to peep into a parked car.

Anyway as some bros pointed out, it's quite a thrill to bonk in a car as opposed to inside a room. Different ppl have different turn-ons. :)

The thrill is the chance to showcase your prize. Aggrandizing your manhood.

KetupatSeller
24-09-2013, 02:36 PM
avoid those well known make out places la

This is very true ;)

TommyPingPong
24-09-2013, 05:54 PM
These peeping toms got lam par don't dare to go GL to fuck one. After peeping, they will go to the bushes to PPC to satisfy their lust. Jus come out throw a spanner they will pissed and shitted in their pants already! Their brains are just liked those flashers. They get their sexual gratification through flashing their tiny dicks at the female species. After that, they will go to top level staircase to PPC! Once I thrown a water bottle at the peeping tom, that small dick was so scared he tripped and fall into the near by drain! You be suprised how fast he can get out from it!

TommyPingPong
24-09-2013, 05:58 PM
The thrill is the chance to showcase your prize. Aggrandizing your manhood.

Precisely! One day if someone ever invite the peeping tom into the car, do u think he will dare to accept? I guess not!

hardworking48
24-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Peeping toms are just bloody losers who cant get their own girl for a fxxk and have to peep at others doing it. Last time I caught one peeping, I drove my car straight at him and he jump into the bush and ran away dam fast.
Fxxking losers and no balls. :mad:

ImNoGood
24-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Suggest prepare a mask and a spanner. So nx time u can jus rush out with ur mask without being recgonised and chase the peeping toms. :D

Stud00
26-09-2013, 03:47 AM
Had one experience before,
my old car had darn tinted windows.. tested n proven that u cant see shit from outside.. was bonking this SQ gal inside.... when i saw this fella right outside.. standing in front of my bonnet... he was trying his best to peek in.. got my fb to dress up.. (she was just wearing a strap dress, so just pull down cover up).. n i put on my berms n t-shirt.. opened the door and gave him a good kick.. guess what.. this red evo 3 driver, came out n joined me.. after a few kicks etc.. we both drove off.. bro.. if u r in here.. :D Lesson learnt for the peeping toms.. dont mess ard with commandos.. kekeke

TommyPingPong
26-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Good for you guys for such collaboration!

naan1974
26-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Just curious, anyone got knocking on window by police during actions?
seriously will police bother?

kgbkgb
26-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Just curious, anyone got knocking on window by police during actions?
seriously will police bother?

yes, they may just do so. Just coolly tell them you're both having a chitchat, everything's ok. :)

mcyeoh
19-04-2015, 05:46 PM
torch light. Not touch light lol.
shut the fuck up you chink face

no wonder all new generation singaporean guys are weak and fucked up...you messed with me...i troll with with my a.i bot which you cant design as you are in ite (its the end) while im a nus graudate....stupid fucker

lemonsour
19-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the consolation bros. I feel quite nonchalant about it actually cos maybe i am a guy, but can imagine how awful it felt for my gal. I felt really bad.

hotel 81 is only 30 for 2 hour ... why dun wan go there ? lavendar selegie little india chinatown all have ... your gf cry is because of you ...

JohnKiamGan
19-04-2015, 06:07 PM
put up car curtain, sunshade, newspaper etc etc should prevent them from peeping

BMW69
19-04-2015, 09:35 PM
hotel 81 is only 30 for 2 hour ... why dun wan go there ? lavendar selegie little india chinatown all have ... your gf cry is because of you ...

Don't even know if TS and his gf are still together 1.5 years after they were caught in the carpark. You're really on the ball.

lemonsour
19-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Don't even know if TS and his gf are still together 1.5 years after they were caught in the carpark. You're really on the ball.

i got a pair of ball do you have one ? i dun think you have ... you are hiding here for such a long time ....

curry_mutu_man
19-04-2015, 10:51 PM
I really wanted to get out to confront the peeping tom but my gf was shocked and crying. My question is, he seems to be very calm and armed with a touch light - is there some patrol staff at the reservoir?

Yes new patrol staff guarding the car park in case of robbery., already there for quite a few months liao. :D

curry_mutu_man
19-04-2015, 10:55 PM
Had one experience before,
my old car had darn tinted windows.. tested n proven that u cant see shit from outside.. was bonking this SQ gal inside.... when i saw this fella right outside.. standing in front of my bonnet... he was trying his best to peek in.. got my fb to dress up.. (she was just wearing a strap dress, so just pull down cover up).. n i put on my berms n t-shirt.. opened the door and gave him a good kick.. guess what.. this red evo 3 driver, came out n joined me.. after a few kicks etc.. we both drove off.. bro.. if u r in here.. :D Lesson learnt for the peeping toms.. dont mess ard with commandos.. kekeke

Commandos sia, lucky i'm not the peeping tom otherwise kekekeke :D