PDA

View Full Version : Romance with a Ktv gal

FookKew
21-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi All,

it has been a long time since I last log in. I have been KC with a PRC ktv gal since last year december till recently.

I have been to Egos and like a local ktv gal, try to court but fail. During kabuki, also same fate.

Last decemeber went with a few kakis to this popular prc joint, not to mention the name. First time there so just choose a gal, can talk so quite like her. but than when i say wanna to know her better... she ask for $2k. WTF, not even a kiss yet wanna ask that price.. get piss off and did not contact her than.

Few days later kaki ask me to go there again, saw her when I at the lift, she sms me say sorry, that day drunk and ask me to call her later. but than i bochap.

Than i sit in the room alone for some time, my frenz keep asking me any how pick one first lah.. so i walk out of the room... than i saw this gal playing with mobile... walk towards her "可以陪我坐吗?“

This is where a miracle romance starts.....

see see only
21-09-2013, 10:57 AM
1st camper reporting ;)

Ken79
21-09-2013, 01:45 PM
TS bro, thank u for sharing your story with us here, but a woman that wants to earn an easy living in such industry despite her difficulties in life; real or perceived, i have my reservations on such women.

To me its like a short sparkle and fizzle out in no time, nothing less than a start to drama and tragedy.
I hope u can consider other options in life, if u like prc women like myself, there are many others who work normal jobs in SG, no need to find one in a ktv that sees so many men in a night and can read through them easily, as the saying goes; highest bidder gets it.

sammyboyfor
21-09-2013, 01:47 PM
"Romance" with a WHORE??? :eek:

Are you out of your mind? :confused:

alan0338
21-09-2013, 03:51 PM
This is where a miracle romance starts.....

ho say liao... camp for miracle... :D :D

FookKew
21-09-2013, 04:30 PM
thanks for all the support... i will continue than.

after that day, my frenz and i went down again so i call her to sit with me again. we talk alot more than last time , as usual i send her back and on the way we chat alot about our interest and feeling. we found that we are so alike.

that day we make arrangement for a date... from than on we went for movies, makan and also temple for prayers.

when we go shopping, she dont like me to pay for her, she say unless is her bf or husband she will not ask me to pay for her personal item. i found her different, different from the rest i met.

Soon, we develop to become lovers. We kiss, french and hold hand during shopping like lovers.

one day she told me, she is going back to China for holiday during CNY. I cant bare to leaves her... i send her to airport... we kiss like no tomorrow in the airport... and she leaves me for the first time...

SexyMenace
21-09-2013, 05:57 PM
camping with GPS...

crood
22-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Is this a story telling session? Why not just post all at once instead in parts?

sammyboyfor
22-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Is this a story telling session? Why not just post all at once instead in parts?

I hope it's fiction because I can't believe anyone can be that naive in real life. :rolleyes:

SexyMenace
22-09-2013, 01:27 PM
fiction or non fiction...lets read whats on his agenda with the romance...

inuzuka
22-09-2013, 03:37 PM
I have seen many of my friends falling in ... and out... of love with KTV girls... whether local or otherwise its all the same. The ending always not good..
Some of these girls have really sad stories of course there are always fake ones around. But irregardless of how devastating their backgrounds can be, i find that once they are in these line they become harden, become like emotionless and cold deep within. Outside they seems cheerful and all that but thats for their job sake, but within its all cold.
Once i know this local KTV girl who told me this "I have make many men fall at my feet, and kick them away so as to make room for others. Its not iam badass or what.. but its a game. We are all on a big pirate ship. Men look and pay for fun, women give fun and receive payment. Its nothing but a transaction. Pls dun come to pirate ship and look for romance. You wont find it. And even if u find it, it wont last cos its not real. All is an illusion."

Even the most innocent gals, once in this trade a part of them is gone. Every minute of their work is giving illusions of love and care. Once in a while, u will hear a story of a pirate and piratecess finding real love, but what are the odds of it happening to u? So, to all bros, pls dont make the mistake of finding love on a pirate ship. Just my honest humble opinion :D

sammysgboy
22-09-2013, 04:19 PM
I hope it's fiction because I can't believe anyone can be that naive in real life. :rolleyes:

Apparently, there are a lot of naïve men in Singapore. :D

justl00king
22-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Interesting, camp for the $ request episode. :D

You think u r in romance, but she's only thinking on how to empty your wallet.

As one bro puts it, u have boarded a pirate ship! Sexy pirates though. :p

Good luck bro! :)

kissu
23-09-2013, 02:55 PM
ho say liao... camp for miracle... :D :D

bro return ups you, and come here for miracle too :p

kissu
23-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Interesting, camp for the $ request episode. :D

You think u r in romance, but she's only thinking on how to empty your wallet.

As one bro puts it, u have boarded a pirate ship! Sexy pirates though. :p

Good luck bro! :)

Sexy pirates can got sex also good, even ship sinks ... :p

Nsdselvlian
23-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Once i know this local KTV girl who told me this "I have make many men fall at my feet, and kick them away so as to make room for others. Its not iam badass or what.. but its a game. We are all on a big pirate ship. Men look and pay for fun, women give fun and receive payment. Its nothing but a transaction. Pls dun come to pirate ship and look for romance. You wont find it. And even if u find it, it wont last cos its not real. All is an illusion."

Even the most innocent gals, once in this trade a part of them is gone. Every minute of their work is giving illusions of love and care. Once in a while, u will hear a story of a pirate and piratecess finding real love, but what are the odds of it happening to u? So, to all bros, pls dont make the mistake of finding love on a pirate ship. Just my honest humble opinion :D

*Super like* The local ktv lady is an remarkable lady, straight, direct and hit the bull's eye.

Big Sexy
23-09-2013, 03:40 PM
dejavu... i am very sure i have heard this before.

one day she told me, she is going back to China for holiday during CNY. I cant bare to leaves her... i send her to airport... we kiss like no tomorrow in the airport... and she leaves me for the first time...

SexyMenace
23-09-2013, 03:47 PM
The moment the ktv girl sees your fat wallet, the romance will flows in and flood u till your wallet slimmed down...

this is the truth... period.

FookKew
27-09-2013, 02:11 PM
thanks for all the support. I will try to post as much as i can.

I send her off to the airport and left heavy heart. From than i call her almost everyday and QQ her whenever possible to keep in touch. The 2 weeks was a torture, however she flew back during valentine day and give me a surprise.

we went shopping and of cause i bough her present and was surprise that she buy for me a armani exchange shirt! This is the first time i got present from ktv gal, which make me think that she is different from the rest who only get from you and dont give back.

Nothing special that day as we stay clean with kissing and frenching. One day something happened which make our relationship move a steps forward.

FookKew
27-09-2013, 02:19 PM
To be honest i am not rich and definitely alot of guys there was crazy about her who are more well off than me. This is a true story.

She was drunk one day during work, and i send her back home. She cannot walk properly, stumble here and there. Once we reached her house, i assist to take out her jacket, her beautiful cleavages, absorb my eyes. Who can resist a nice 34C, bouncing softly in front of you.

i try not to take advantage and take warm towel and cover her forehead. I wanted to left but she hold my hand and told me "留下来陪我,好吗?“ we stare at each other's eyes and we start frenching.... i slowly remove her cloths and she did not resist, " HO SAY LIAO" in my heart, she also strip me shirt and we were soon naked. She did not let me lick her pussy, and i just wonder around the wonderful perfect 34C.

Soon i insert my litttle hard up bro into her warm, moist pussy. We enjoy every secs on the process, i did not last long as i cannot resist. Her virgina was squeezing my little bro after the event.

sammyboyfor
27-09-2013, 05:19 PM
T Her virgina was squeezing my little bro after the event.

It's VAGINA you twit. :p

Big Sexy
27-09-2013, 06:06 PM
lol......:D:

esssinine
27-09-2013, 06:48 PM

actually there is a virgina, its a spot north north east of the clitoris and exists only before a girl loses her virginity

only kidding , bored like hell here in this office :p

Qu Bu Qu Ma?
27-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Hey guys. Do cut TS some slack la. Other than his English, his story is actually getting quite interesting.

TS pls continue! :D

FookKew
27-09-2013, 10:37 PM
I do know my English is bad. Apology.

After that day, we enjoy having sex. She stand at 165cm, 45kg. Nice pair of breast 34C, waist 25 inch. I know what she like to wear for her bra to panty. The number of cosmetic she use to keep her soft smooth skin.

Every part of her body is so sexy. we love each other companion. watch movie, have meal, once we are with each other, we will kiss and french. once we lie on the bed, we will caress each other and than sex.

FookKew
28-09-2013, 09:21 AM
During my birthday, she surprise me by buying me a set of Hugo boss shirt and pants! I was so touch, immediately i wear the clothes and we went for a happy day trip to universal studio. at night i have book a hotel room in central and have our nights out! we make love for at least 3 times, before we cuddle each other to sleep till next morning.

we will sometime have sex at her apartment or 81 if we are horny.

One morning, I send her to work and we have Mac Bf before she depart. After the bf, we sit in my car and smoke....soon we were kissing...suddenly her hand reached down to unbuckle my belt and touch my bro!:eek:

How to resist!! I told her "不要在动了,受不了了“,”那我们去八十一吧” I was surprise with her answer. As she is almost time start working, immediately she call her office that she will be late and we boom boom at 81. Wonderful Breakfast.

sinfulshit
28-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Just curious, she works in the morning? Second, i supposed you did not pay for your sex with her?

stillgottheblue
28-09-2013, 11:48 AM
你无药可救了。Wish you good luck.

babyckh
28-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Bro, can pm me which KTV open in the morning? Hvn't try before or is it As the story goes didadi didadidadi...

hamsapkwai
28-09-2013, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=FookKew;9780201]I do know my English is bad. Apology.

never mind your bad english brother give us all your dirty sex story :p

FookKew
29-09-2013, 09:07 AM
She has a part time morning job, she work ktv at night after work. Yes i do not pay for her sex.

From that day onward, we are more closer. we will kiss and hug like lover on the road and does not care who is watching us.

we went movie one time and the whole theater only the 2 of us at noon. She is so mischievous that she strip my pants and caress me the whole movie making me hard.

at another theater, she lick my nipples and i return her favor for the whole movie, till we cannot tahan and we go 81 after the show.

The best time was we have 4 rounds during the 2 hours in 81. I guess there is a few 81 staffs know us by hard as we frequent there very often.

She is very good on top as she can rock well, her waist is so flexible that you cant imagine. she can twist and turn her lower body while sitting on you. it is unbelievable SHIOKNESS.

Optimus_Prime
29-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Bro !!!

Long time no hear from you. So u hiding in this section of sbf ah !:D

Anyway from wat u have written, even if now u break up w her, already have spent many happy times w her liaoz. Shld be no regrets.

For that time tgt, she was into u and u were into her. Cherish those memories when u both liked each other and even if u now hate each other, there was a time when you both were of one heart. So move on to ur next chapter. See my siggy. ( quickly before I change it again :p)

FookKew
29-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Bro OP,

so u r still lurking around. Say is easier than done. I dont hate her at all, still love her, however she cannot accept all of me..... you should know what I mean. ;)

I only write what is from my heart. I still feel sad and this is the only way I can thrash my emotion out.

Yes you are write. Sometime it is better to let go. but it really take time to heal.

Optimus_Prime
29-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Take it one day at a time.

Tat is what I'm doing now. One day at a time ;):cool:

saabking
29-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Bro !!!

Long time no hear from you. So u hiding in this section of sbf ah !:D

Anyway from wat u have written, even if now u break up w her, already have spent many happy times w her liaoz. Shld be no regrets.

For that time tgt, she was into u and u were into her. Cherish those memories when u both liked each other and even if u now hate each other, there was a time when you both were of one heart. So move on to ur next chapter. See my siggy. ( quickly before I change it again :p)

good one..

I don't know why we hang on to something we know we are better off letting go.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.

like that the siggy would not go away unless TS remove this thread:p

saabking
29-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Take it one day at a time.

Tat is what I'm doing now. One day at a time ;):cool:

Wah..OP..you also healing like FK? So many bros healing?

Sigh..may be one day..i will need to come back to this thread and learn to heal too.:(

sadfa
01-10-2013, 02:13 AM
we went movie one time and the whole theater only the 2 of us at noon. She is so mischievous that she strip my pants and caress me the whole movie making me hard.

at another theater, she lick my nipples and i return her favor for the whole movie, till we cannot tahan and we go 81 after the show.

er you know cinemas have cameras inside right?
they want to catch those who video their movies n release on dvd.

M0ntblanc
01-10-2013, 02:16 AM
TS after reading your story I guess after so much happy moment with this ktv gal and the things she did you must be very hurt but than again at least you had the happy memories...

Take some time to heal from the wound and move on... Like what the others have say Girls working in KTV, Massage line or FL mostly out to KC or what as long as you happy and willing to pay they are willing to do. Once you put in too much emotion into it you have to prepare to get hurt.

nihabaashi
01-10-2013, 07:24 AM
This kind of romance drains you emotionally and finanacially (exponentially)....
Isnt it better to not know their names or background stories lest you become inclined to want to own the cow?
Just drink milk....pay up...and go...the pasture is green everywhere.

FookKew
01-10-2013, 03:10 PM
er you know cinemas have cameras inside right?
they want to catch those who video their movies n release on dvd.

Bro during that moment, i think most guy will have the small head thinking than big head.

thanks for your advice. will be more careful if still have that kind of situation.

FookKew
01-10-2013, 03:12 PM
TS after reading your story I guess after so much happy moment with this ktv gal and the things she did you must be very hurt but than again at least you had the happy memories...

Take some time to heal from the wound and move on... Like what the others have say Girls working in KTV, Massage line or FL mostly out to KC or what as long as you happy and willing to pay they are willing to do. Once you put in too much emotion into it you have to prepare to get hurt.

Yes i do agree to some extend what you have say bro. But i still do believe that there are always good and bad people in every line every where.

I guess it really take me sometime to heal and move on. Thanks for your concern.

Kalv
01-10-2013, 04:37 PM
... i ..believe that there are always good and bad people in every line every where....
Agree, it takes all to make upz the world. However statistically / historically , more "bad" WLs than good. Many (thinking that they are the exceptions) got KCed with bad endings.

Familiar/great story - interesting. Good reminder/learning points for others not to get KCed / have intimate relationships with WLs. Many problems /more $$$ (cheaper to pay) / heartaches etc.

Please continue. :) Thanks.

M0ntblanc
02-10-2013, 12:39 AM
I been KC by some HC ladies before, they can tell u everything they want making u feel important and cannot leave without u but end of the day its money they want... but yes i do agree there MIGHT be one or two good one out there but somehow seeing the environment they work in they sometimes will be influence into doing all those KC shit...

Hope TS can take it easy and let time slowly heal

stillgottheblue
02-10-2013, 07:21 AM
I been KC by some HC ladies before, they can tell u everything they want making u feel important and cannot leave without u but end of the day its money they want... but yes i do agree there MIGHT be one or two good one out there but somehow seeing the environment they work in they sometimes will be influence into doing all those KC shit...

Hope TS can take it easy and let time slowly heal

Always thinking that there is one or two good ones will give hope and let you fall into the KC trap so over again.

FookKew
04-10-2013, 08:44 AM
we were an item together for months, most of my friends know and envy me. she is so demure and pretty, she is nice to me and my friends. she have so much topic to talk where ever we go and do.

when we are together time is always a luxury, we cuddle on bed time really flies. of cause i did also bought for her 2 handbags, some cosmetics, lingerie and clothes.

She bought for me shirts and pants during our romance. We did quarrel and break off. Longest period of break off is a week. During that period alot of guys go after her... she almost choose a guy who is very close to her during that period.

but the worst thing happened....recently

FookKew
04-10-2013, 08:47 AM
she did once in a while ask me to go back china with her to start a business. i am tempted of cause. as with her around was the most beautiful and happiest day of my life.

however, i did consider if i fail, i will lost everything. Man sometime is selfish or most of the time i suppose. Career is not everything but something important.

furthermore, china is an alien country to me as i have never went before. i hesitated... she is angry.

bangbox
04-10-2013, 11:08 AM
of course she is angry lah... sg is an alien place to her also and she can survive.

U ta bor gia.... scared here scared there. Actually in short, you just enjoy her but don't really love her lah.

If you really love a person, it's easy to give up everything just to be with the person no matter how alien the place you are going is.

Nsdselvlian
04-10-2013, 11:23 AM
of course she is angry lah... sg is an alien place to her also and she can survive.

U ta bor gia.... scared here scared there. Actually in short, you just enjoy her but don't really love her lah.

If you really love a person, it's easy to give up everything just to be with the person no matter how alien the place you are going is.

She of coz can survive la, at least by selling her ass. What can he do?

FookKew
04-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Bro bangbox, u are not wrong as a man should venture and give up everything for a gal u love. However, she is here for almost a year and she has stable job, i ask her to stay here with me, she rejected.Why???

Bro Nsdselvlian, dont be so bad on her... but what you say is true. I have nothing to do there if I fail or she left me.. that is the risk for me to take.

But Bro, what i dont understand is, why she cant stay here with me?and must insist on my going back with her?

nihabaashi
04-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Homeground...got upperhand....its psychology.

How about staring off at a country othervthan Sg and China?...that will be a true test.