PDA

View Full Version : Starits Times Newspaper - Get Your Priorities Right or Loose Readership.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-09-2013, 02:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The Straits Times is today fast loosing loyal readers because many has concluded that it is just a mouth-peice of the Government.

In short they know that it spouts rubbish.

So, just like how many citizens today disregard or just do not trust or read what certain people (leaders included) may say, the same is with the Straits Times. Not many read it anymore. I am one such person who was so "addicted" to ST since I was a little child but today despise it. Thanks to certain writers who are blindly being loyalists.

Today, I have scant respect for the ST and disregard these mouthpeice of the PAP altogather. I am sick to the core at the manner they use precious space to highlight the latest book of Lee Kuan Yew.

"Hey, please give such space free-of-charge to highlight the suffering of certain people among us".

You (ST) are playing an old record over and over. The people have gotten sick over the years.

Change your course and be pro-Singaporeans rather then pro-PAP.

That is your priority. Wake Up Straits Times or It may be a little too late.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?163758-Starits-Times-Newspaper-Get-Your-Priorities-Right-or-Loose-Readership&goto=newpost).