PDA

View Full Version : Peeping Tom

huskywoof
19-09-2013, 01:44 AM
hi everyone

First time starting a thread here. :cool:

Last night I was with my date making out in my car at a dark carpark when i saw a guy standing outside a car parked next to me.

At first, I thought it was the driver who stepped out for a smoke but upon further scrutiny, it was actually a peeping tom! He was just standing next to the car window and looking in! Later on, he even went on to the other side to watch.

Do you think you will allow someone to peep on you and your wife/gf/date making out? Or you will step out of the car and scold him???

Kinda turns me on since i'm a voyeur myself. Invite me next time if you guys wanna put on a free show. lol :p

ah rat
19-09-2013, 07:42 AM
TS,if ppl dare to do outdoor sex,there were ppl dare to watch :D

sta1100
19-09-2013, 08:37 AM
If you dare to do outside, you should be able to let other watch your doing.

tttk3388
19-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Do update us when is your next sexventure? I do believe lots of bro here would be interested! :D:D:D

huhu123
19-09-2013, 10:22 AM
yup public sex for public to watch.

copper
19-09-2013, 10:24 AM
to me as long he is not doing anything just watching I dont mind! at least he can act as audience not actor:D

ah rat
19-09-2013, 10:26 AM
to me as long he is not doing anything just watching I dont mind! at least he can act as audience not actor:D

Ok! bro where & when yours next outdoor activity.I will be the watcher :D

S*xfiend
19-09-2013, 10:27 AM

HaHa. I remember once me and my FB were doing it in the backseat of my car. Saw this Peeping Tom looking through the window. Disregarding him we continued fucking. He unzipped his pants and began to PCC. Really funny !

TheHornyDevilz
19-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Get out of the car and wallop him On! Perverts.

ah rat
19-09-2013, 10:35 AM
HaHa. I remember once me and my FB were doing it in the backseat of my car. Saw this Peeping Tom looking through the window. Disregarding him we continued fucking. He unzipped his pants and began to PCC. Really funny !

Ok!,when & where your next outdoor activity :p :D

S*xfiend
19-09-2013, 10:36 AM
Get out of the car and wallop him On! Perverts.

Hey Bro: Make Love Not War !!!

S*xfiend
19-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Ok!,when & where your next outdoor activity :p :D

Sorry Bro...no more FB. Looking for new one

Usually I just fuck and run when they become too sticky !

ah rat
19-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Sorry Bro...no more FB. Looking for new one

Usually I just fuck and run when they become too sticky !

Lucky chap,any pixs of Ex-FB nude to share :D
If have new 1 ,notify me :D

scoo
19-09-2013, 11:08 AM
haha. find a hotel and do. that solves all the issues.

szczesny
19-09-2013, 11:13 AM
if every bro in this forum go to watch u then whole place will be flooded with "siao" coz of the pcc :D:D

sony2002
19-09-2013, 11:15 AM
i am ok if they just watch, but there was once i saw a peeping tom hiding behind tree with a device that emit red light.

i know it is a night vision device, but any idea if it can do recording as well?

i don't mind if he just watch, but recording it definitely no

bochapsing
19-09-2013, 06:20 PM
TS,if ppl dare to do outdoor sex,there were ppl dare to watch

agree... tat's the thrill of outdoor sex... :p:p

but some peeping toms sibei not automatic, watch still not enuf, want to take photo or video...:mad::mad:

hardworking48
19-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Nowadays got stomp...TS, one day you become very famous soon. Don't play play. These perverts are dam beh ji dong one.
:mad:

ChinJialat
19-09-2013, 10:40 PM
if every bro in this forum go to watch u then whole place will be flooded with "siao" coz of the pcc :D:D

Agreed ... hahaha ...

woohooo
20-09-2013, 12:16 AM
i am ok if they just watch, but there was once i saw a peeping tom hiding behind tree with a device that emit red light.

i know it is a night vision device, but any idea if it can do recording as well?

i don't mind if he just watch, but recording it definitely no

A high chance it is a recording device & not just night vision goggles/binoculars.

ChinJialat
21-09-2013, 10:21 AM
If you dare to do outside, you should be able to let other watch your doing.

Sometimes doing outdoor makes it even more thrilling ... Hahaha ... :D

sony2002
21-09-2013, 05:58 PM
A high chance it is a recording device & not just night vision goggles/binoculars.

i dont see any light from the screen, but just a red LED light...if it can record, the screen should be very bright and i will be able to see from 5m away?

Ah he
22-09-2013, 08:13 PM
I will suggest you dont get off the car. 2 reasons... Mr Tom might not be alone..second- Might be those dirty thing ( Ghost ) . Just drive ur car and get the FUCK out of that place.

pollux69
22-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Got to know a girl at clarke quay. Decide to make a fast one at Farrer Park nearby. Not so dark that night, maybe because of moonlight, so while she bbbj me, saw a man leopard crawl to a nearby bush to have a better view, pull my dick out of her mouth, stood up to confront that man, he stood up too, KNN bangla man. He quickly ran away. PUI.

TheTerminator
23-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Sometimes doing outdoor makes it even more thrilling ... Hahaha ... :D

Very true, ;)

TattOObeedo
23-09-2013, 11:59 AM
while doing outdoor with my fb, i kena peep by a car next to ours.
but we continue doing because too high already.
after doing the deed, my fb even ask me to press my boobs on the car window and he lick me all over.
I find it thrilling hahaha

sony2002
23-09-2013, 10:06 PM
after doing the deed, my fb even ask me to press my boobs on the car window and he lick me all over.

wah...free windows wash by the peeper??

anyway, there was once a Malaysian car purposely drove and parked next to us while me and my FB shaking.

i tot it was peeping tom, then the guy actually wind down his windows and i saw him doggie his girl, both completely naked!! :eek:

ChinJialat
24-09-2013, 01:00 AM
wah...free windows wash by the peeper??

anyway, there was once a Malaysian car purposely drove and parked next to us while me and my FB shaking.

i tot it was peeping tom, then the guy actually wind down his windows and i saw him doggie his girl, both completely naked!! :eek:

Bro, if like that should join into their car & do an orgy ... more thrilling :D

Jamesleejamesle
24-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Got to know a girl at clarke quay. Decide to make a fast one at Farrer Park nearby. Not so dark that night, maybe because of moonlight, so while she bbbj me, saw a man leopard crawl to a nearby bush to have a better view, pull my dick out of her mouth, stood up to confront that man, he stood up too, KNN bangla man. He quickly ran away. PUI.

Hehehe. So funny...
My encounters at farrer park are surprisingly Chinese Singaporeans peeping my gf n I. But seriously, after kena peep, a bit harder to be hard. So if I kena peep by bangla man, I wd chase after t mxxxxr fuxxxx. Make sure his heart beat faster n collapse...

pollux69
25-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Hehehe. So funny...
My encounters at farrer park are surprisingly Chinese Singaporeans peeping my gf n I. But seriously, after kena peep, a bit harder to be hard. So if I kena peep by bangla man, I wd chase after t mxxxxr fuxxxx. Make sure his heart beat faster n collapse...

Wanted to chase but cock is outside the pant and rock hard somemore, not easy to run with it standing, and dont want to leave the girl behind too.
PUI Bangla

AYSL
25-09-2013, 11:22 AM
maybe doing in car is a kind of thrill experience. but I can only say if u wan to do it outside den be prepare to have this kind of situation. or maybe a suggest cover and tied ur car with a cloth jus like how motorbike cover a sheet in raining day !

seennoe
25-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Wanted to chase but cock is outside the pant and rock hard somemore, not easy to run with it standing, and dont want to leave the girl behind too.
PUI Bangla

haha:D
yes, how to run fast when cock already marikita leh:D

sony2002
09-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Bro, if like that should join into their car & do an orgy ... more thrilling :D

yes, the naked couple trying to signal at me, but i have already cum, no more bullet for another round.

anyway, we were too shocked and dont know how to react

Yoshi
10-06-2015, 01:03 AM
This is what I do when I decide to take my wife out to fuck outdoors. Must be raining so that no body disturb.

JChoo
10-06-2015, 01:09 AM
was planning to make out with FB and looking for a suitable parking lot. Saw ah pek and china gf went into the car. Decided to park next to him and make out with FB. After that, coincidentally, ah pek and I came out of the car for some fresh air.

I suggested to ah pek to exchange woman. So we went into the car to convince our FBs. Both were ok, so the guys switched cars. I gave the china woman a good bonk. ah pek can't stand, so he only touch here touch there. That night, felt damn good. satisfy two women.

Crummer
10-06-2015, 02:24 AM
anyway, we were too shocked and dont know how to react

I would also be shocked actually :D

Metallic
10-06-2015, 02:37 AM
maybe doing in car is a kind of thrill experience.

Definately its a thrill that makes it fun