PDA

View Full Version : Own exploration

hjjg
18-09-2013, 12:52 PM
This is my first time writting FR, so i hope brothers reading would be more forgiving if i am not doing it right.

The pass month has been spent exploring the more remote east side of the country.
Manage to find 2 joints that has extra and 1 that offer nice/professional massage.

Joint 1 at Hougang Avenue 8 (No special but good and professional message)
It is solely for people that wants the right kind of massage at a reasonable price.
Dmg was at $32 for an hour of massage due to promotion. They do offer facial and foot reflexology too.
Massage was good and hard (can get them to do gentle ones too). It was an hour of back oil massage ending with a head massage (its the big head and not the small one) At the end of the massage, all the tight knitted muscles were relaxed. They even advice not to bath 2 hrs after the massage.

Joint 2 (This joint has been on the forum with one posting to it, it's quite discrete)
It has nice ambience, the rooms are all attached with shower.
However the room door has a small window and all the massage rooms are located at the basement.
Been there a couple of times and tried 2 different ladies.
There are about 3-4 message ladies.
Massage was good, pressure at the right point with the right strength.
Massage was carried out for 45mins before popping the GQ.
They offer,HJ,BM and JG. The JG however just feels like a HJ, so brothers might just go straight for the HJ. Both also allow auto-roam (more details below)

Name: L**a
Body: Bah bah
Massage: strong and hard, quite professional too
HJ: 9/10 (Doesn't stop till u cum)
Service: Will lick ur nipples and French u whilst Doing the HJ
Auto roam: World wide, needs to be more persistent for her to allow u to go down south.
Boobs: Probably a C with eraser nipples (she will feed u if u want it in ur mouth)
South entrance: shaved and wet when fingering
Dmg: $50 (1hr massage) + $100(BM and extra time due to taking too long to cum and tips)

Name: I forgot the 2nd lady name.
Body: Slim
Massage: Okay got the correct spot.
HJ: 7/10 (rather mechanical)
Service: will lick ur nipples and use her boobs to massage ur back.
Auto roam: only up north
Boobs: probably A. Nipples of avg size
Dmg: $50 (1hr massage) + $80(BM and HJ)

Joint 3 (This joint is quite discrete dispite being along the road)
Ambience was okay,however room has no soor but just a curtain to cover up.
Can always hear ppl talking or walking pass along the hallway. Also surprisingly, they don't offer u shorts to change into. So I was there, led into the room and told to strip, I did as asked leaving on my underwear and lied on theassage bed.
The ML start massaging. It was good massage, use hands, elbow, feet and knee to massage me, half way through, she say my underwear too tight so she removed it. The only down side is, I think she is the counter lady too.... So every time the door chime rang, she would run out and attend to them. It happened about 4 times during the hr massage. After about 40mins, she Pop the GQ. Was offer Hdly, BJ and HJ as I was feeling loaded down below decide to take all she offer. It started with Hdly the. Slowly moved on to HJ and then BJ (didn't even know they she put on helmet until end of session and saw the helmet on the bed) so I guess that short 3-5mins BJ done she removed it and carry on with HJ till I came and timing was just nice.

Name:J**J**
Body: Bah Bah but got sweet face
Massage: Good pressure at the right spot
Service: will lick ur nipples and slight frenching and also use her breast to rub all over the body. After cumming, she went to take a hot towel to wipe me down and wash the towel before wiping down my little bro and cleaning up the mess I made. Damn Shiok!
Auto roam: world wide!
Boobs: B going C, a little saggy with nice nipples.
Dmg: $45 (1hr massage) + $120 (special)
Too bad that time small head thinking, feel abit like a carrot kanna chop as I didn't bargain for the price. Also I gave her $150 due to no change, she just take and didn't return my change. But was still feeling high and only regret not asking for my change after I went home... -_-"""
There are about 3 ML in this joint, one who is very busty like C going D, didn't manage to find out the name, but might go back and try her.

Bros who want location pls let me know which joint u want, I'll give to those who up my points or are senior bros.

hjjg
18-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Any bros has got good recommendation for the following pls let me know.

1) Mosha with good service and extras
2) Good massge that also offer full package (FJ)

Best is with SYT as abit bored with the slightly older group.

babygal15
18-09-2013, 03:56 PM
This is my first time writting FR, so i hope brothers reading would be more forgiving if i am not doing it right.

The pass month has been spent exploring the more remote east side of the country.
Manage to find 2 joints that has extra and 1 that offer nice/professional massage.

It is solely for people that wants the right kind of massage at a reasonable price.
Dmg was at $32 for an hour of massage due to promotion. They do offer facial and foot reflexology too.
Massage was good and hard (can get them to do gentle ones too). It was an hour of back oil massage ending with a head massage (its the big head and not the small one) At the end of the massage, all the tight knitted muscles were relaxed. They even advice not to bath 2 hrs after the massage.

Joint 2 (This joint has been on the forum with one posting to it, it's quite discrete)
However the room door has a small window and all the massage rooms are located at the basement.
They offer,HJ,BM and JG. The JG however just feels like a HJ, so brothers might just go straight for the HJ. Both also allow auto-roam (more details below)

Auto roam: World wide, needs to be more persistent for her to allow u to go down south.
Boobs: Probably a C with eraser nipples (she will feed u if u want it in ur mouth)
Dmg: $50 (1hr massage) + $100(BM and extra time due to taking too long to cum and tips)

Can always hear ppl talking or walking pass along the hallway. Also surprisingly, they don't offer u shorts to change into. So I was there, led into the room and told to strip, I did as asked leaving on my underwear and lied on theassage bed.
The ML start massaging. It was good massage, use hands, elbow, feet and knee to massage me, half way through, she say my underwear too tight so she removed it. The only down side is, I think she is the counter lady too.... So every time the door chime rang, she would run out and attend to them. It happened about 4 times during the hr massage. After about 40mins, she Pop the GQ. Was offer Hdly, BJ and HJ as I was feeling loaded down below decide to take all she offer. It started with Hdly the. Slowly moved on to HJ and then BJ (didn't even know they she put on helmet until end of session and saw the helmet on the bed) so I guess that short 3-5mins BJ done she removed it and carry on with HJ till I came and timing was just nice.

Service: will lick ur nipples and slight frenching and also use her breast to rub all over the body. After cumming, she went to take a hot towel to wipe me down and wash the towel before wiping down my little bro and cleaning up the mess I made. Damn Shiok!
Too bad that time small head thinking, feel abit like a carrot kanna chop as I didn't bargain for the price. Also I gave her $150 due to no change, she just take and didn't return my change. But was still feeling high and only regret not asking for my change after I went home... -_-"""
There are about 3 ML in this joint, one who is very busty like C going D, didn't manage to find out the name, but might go back and try her.

Bros who want location pls let me know which joint u want, I'll give to those who up my points or are senior bros.

bro can send me add..thanks alot

xiangxiang
18-09-2013, 04:41 PM
Bro mind share joint 2 and 3 thks location and ctc

skkargo
20-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Bro you seems to be quite generous. But it's good to be a little generous sometimes if you enjoy the session very much and can well afford it. The important thing is to walk out of the joint a happy man. Cheers, bro!

Gacer1234
05-12-2013, 10:32 AM

Bro got address share? Thanks

hotd0g
19-02-2014, 12:47 AM
Bro, can u pm ctc and location. Thanks a lot

cockzillahere
16-02-2015, 01:59 AM
Bro still can pm me the add??

sci30693
16-02-2015, 04:44 PM
bro can pm me the second and third location? thks!

muthusammy86
16-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Hi bro, dun mind can share ctc and locations for all? Thanks

will88
16-02-2015, 11:10 PM
I really give it to you all.... Dig a thread that on MP in 2013 and collect number? Most probably they are already gone by now....

firefoxsg
17-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Bro please share the location

Karatan
17-02-2015, 06:17 AM
Share please :)

adiumboi
17-02-2015, 06:42 AM
Bro, can share hougang joint? Thx!

KiLLeRbOi9
17-02-2015, 07:57 AM
Bro can share location? Thanks!

muthusammy86
17-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Hi bro, don't mind can please share your contact n location? Thanks! :)

Sodomiser
17-02-2015, 01:39 PM
bros your eyes got stamp issit? This thread is more than 2 years old! :rolleyes:

hjjg
18-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Sorry bros... Joint 2 closed down. And yes this thread 2 years ago... Lol