fr0ggie
17-09-2013, 03:59 PM
How to even get laid?????

danetan
17-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Froggie can only learn from 西毒. 蛤蟆功!

Asdf12345
17-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Brother there are many channels. Give us more profile on yourself so can customized mah..quickest way is to pay lol

Naglene
17-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Impart what skills? What skills you need?

lasupkia
17-09-2013, 04:47 PM
So easy.
1. Find a pussy.
2. Find a room. (If u are cheapo, try a MSCP.)
3. Take out your dick.
4. Put into pussy.

That's it. You're laid !!!

Mr_don_juan
17-09-2013, 10:57 PM
How to even get laid?????

Please allow me speak my dear fr0ggie.

Getting laid is like planting a flower garden and maintaining it. You need a solid foundation without air and quality soil, nothing can ever grow out of it. Without self improvement, you will never consistently get laid.

Thus think and ponder what are you need to improve on, just like furthering your career, sharpening your tools or hitting the gym doing some workout. You can't take shortcuts or else the flowers will die.

You need to plant, seed and water for the flowers to grow and blossom. Talk to more women and get their phone numbers (remember to floss your teeth , smile etc. ) The more seeds you plant there more flowers. If one flower wither away, so what ? There are many more to replace it.

Patience is very important, do not make the mistake of rushing things too early or else your flowers will not blossom. After patienty waiting for the right moment your flowers will mature and you can harvest as much as you want too.

The key to maintaining this garden, you need to continue planting flowers, thus continually harvesting. A lack of seeds ( for example. approaches, phone numbers, number of dates etc.) will result in a lack of harvest. Don't be too shy to mack on a girl. Be open-minded and pro-active. :D

Johnston
17-09-2013, 11:27 PM
The key to maintaining this garden, you need to continue planting flowers, thus continually harvesting. A lack of seeds ( for example. approaches, phone numbers, number of dates etc.) will result in a lack of harvest. Don't be too shy to mack on a girl. Be open-minded and pro-active. :D

UH.,....

What he said!!!!

Sorry too busy maintaining collections to mentor new blur kid
I only mentor people who deserving it :)

tromba
18-09-2013, 12:08 AM

Getting laid is like planting a flower garden and maintaining it. You need a solid foundation without air and quality soil, nothing can ever grow out of it. Without self improvement, you will never consistently get laid.

Thus think and ponder what are you need to improve on, just like furthering your career, sharpening your tools or hitting the gym doing some workout. You can't take shortcuts or else the flowers will die.

You need to plant, seed and water for the flowers to grow and blossom. Talk to more women and get their phone numbers (remember to floss your teeth , smile etc. ) The more seeds you plant there more flowers. If one flower wither away, so what ? There are many more to replace it.

Patience is very important, do not make the mistake of rushing things too early or else your flowers will not blossom. After patienty waiting for the right moment your flowers will mature and you can harvest as much as you want too.

wah chimalogy
hahahaha

simple go to ur bed
or go geylang
walk to any ger ask how much

wally888
18-09-2013, 12:41 AM
lay a mattress on floor u lie down on it - that's getting laid :D

fr0ggie
18-09-2013, 01:20 AM
lay a mattress on floor u lie down on it - that's getting laid :D

thanks! this helped me the most!

JimmyCrackCorn
18-09-2013, 04:59 AM
Nice thread bookmarked :D

mr nice guy
18-09-2013, 11:02 AM
ok.. lets us all help kermit the frog sincerely and enough with the jokes.. we all knew wat he meant.. , maybe he really dun noe how or just trying to be funny.. i give him the benefit of the doubt..

bro kermit, there are so many ways of getting laid.. not literally but sex wise..

as one bro here said, the easiest is to pay a hooker and you have tonnes here on SBF to choose from.. easier way to decide, read the FRs of the lady u intrested in.. then follow the instruction on how to go about contacting the lady.. easy peasy.. and even how fugly you are, you wont get rejected.. ;)

and if you are talking bout banging a colleague, housemate, school mates etc, for free, then its a whole other story..

so which is it??

P.S; where is that wierdo, mr style queen?? lol:rolleyes:

fictionman
18-09-2013, 11:06 AM
So easy.
1. Find a pussy.
2. Find a room. (If u are cheapo, try a MSCP.)
3. Take out your dick.
4. Put into pussy.

That's it. You're laid !!!

As easy as A.B.C......Upzzzzz

bivalve
18-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Look for our God of "Seh", Power Tan Ah Wee.

Read up his thread here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=354554). :D

SexyMenace
18-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Bro, getting laid depends on ur words to the opposite sex... women prefer men who can sweet talk and display a aura of machoness...

tried it and be confident of it... u lose nothing but gain everything upon succeed..

lynnlammy
18-09-2013, 11:17 PM

Lol... it's funny you put it these ways... but it's true to a certain extend! :P

letmetellyou
18-09-2013, 11:50 PM
so many sexperts here. nice thread!

Lindblum
19-09-2013, 03:33 AM
Step by step guide by Lindblum (For average looking guys, but with a larger than life character) :

1) Groom yourself - if you think you are hairy in some areas, give it a shave. Style your hair, change those clothes to suit your body shape. Some people looks good in slim fit clothes, some look bad in them. Some look good in V-neck, some round neck T shirts. No need anything too fancy, unless you're going clubbing.

2) Maintain yourself - exercise and work out, burn those carbs and slim down if you're on the chubb side. Exercise gives self confidence when talking to women.

3) Read, Read, Read - Magazines, newspapers, especially on casual topics. You must give the girl the impression you are deeper than the rest of the boys. Learn what not to say, what to say, how should you behave in a certain situation. Also, read on witty come backs and witty phrases to use. Memorize some of those. Movies are a good start, but if the girl has seen the movie, she will know you got it from there, and its a killer for you. Google it, its much safer. Girls like a funny guy, not some dull shit who doesn't even know how to make a girl laugh with his wit.

4) Push and Pull - When having a great time talking to a girl, especially when you think that is the peak of the conversation, Back the Fcuk out. Its hard to do it, but you must. Say something like "Its awesome talking to you, gtg." If the first date is going awesomely well, stop all contact for several days after. Leave her wondering, "Hey, i thought we were having a good time?" Send mixed signals.

5) Body language - Learn to NEVER sit opposite a girl in a bar or a restaurant. Its freaking creepy to be sitting in her face. If its a square table, request to sit adjacent to her, L shape. If she asks why, say something like "I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable staring at your face when I should be focusing on my food" Side view of your face actually works in your favor. If you have a habit of using a lot of hand signals, freaking stop it. Look at yourself in the mirror and practice when to point, or use appropriate hand signals. These form the basis of subliminal signaling - Using body language to send signals to her sub-conscious, letting her know she is physically wanted.

6) Words - Never throw words like "I love you." Subliminal signaling works in the way the brain associates certain words with feelings. Girls in their full conscious state can't pick up on it, and that is for the better. Girls must never know a direct message from you. Send it in subliminal forms (THIS DOES NOT MEAN SENDING HINTS YOU LIKE HER) . For example, if she asks you if you want to try a new restaurant, say "I'd love to try it." or "That's really interesting," Use seductive wordings in your speech. "That is so enticing" "that sounds very naughty"

7) Tone of voice - Don't talk too fast. How does James Bond talk? Like a fish monger? Believe you are a cut above the rest, and you will be. Don't raise your voice. Know when to use a smile with the right tone. If you are in a club, no need to shout, use other techniques.

8) -For use in clubs - Don't shout in her ear. Go close, say it closer in her ear with a little bit of sensuality. Ears are pleasure points for girls, know how to use it. Know how to have fun in a club. Don't think of bringing her home to bang that night. It takes several outings/clubbings to bang her. Know how to use a get-away-from-the-crowd technique. After theres a little bit of fun playing games, ask her if she would like to do something fun. Take her hand and do a quick get-away to the bar or something. Remember you have to take her hand and hold it like its a quickie because it feels exciting, and you want her to feel excited. It usually works if you ask her other best friend (quietly ask before) if you can take your girl for a quick drink at the bar.

9) Know when to use body contact. Don't do stupid things and pretend to bump into her ass or her breasts. Think about this, if you get her, you can have all the time to squeeze her breasts. Gracing hands is a good start, but once or twice can already.

10) Know the difference between the Day Game and Night Game - Don't try Night Game techniques in daytime. Some of which includes whispering into her ear. Don't do it. Day Game is when you send mixed signals. Talk about casual topics, fashion etc. Please avoid topics that involve money, and family. Avoid Serious topics at all cost unless she really needs a confidant. Night Game is when you send subliminal messages. This is where Don Juan's voice comes in, and body contact.

Follow these instructions, you will be on your way to getting laid for free and multiple times.

Lindblum
19-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Advanced Guide by Lindblum :

1) Avoid revealing too much - That's right, avoid revealing too much about yourself, your life, your past girlfriends, or your character. Don't say stuff like this "Oh, Im that kind of person where I would ... etc etc" . Let her find out slowly, day by day. Keep an air of Mystery, but not to the point of being creepy and incriminating.

2) Never be Aunt Agony - Some girls like to pour their life story and difficulties into one guy. Some guys think its a good chance to "rescue" her, but it doesn't work most of the time. You'll just be friend-zoned and called BFF or Jie Mei. If they want to start something like that, e.g. want to tell you their life story, cut it out straight away with , "Whoah, im not Aunt Agony, find someone who wears a skirt" Then change topic. Otherwise, change topic if you feel you're becoming Aunt Agony.

3) Avoid embarrassing moments - Eg, Don't order an over-sized burger and stuff your mouth with it. It looks ungracious and unsexy. Some girls like it, most girls don't. If you feel playing Tennis with her is going to make your fats bounce up and down, then common sense dictates to avoid it.

4) Avoid going into her world - If she's an accountant, stop asking her accounting related things. If she's a student, never ask how is her studies. Did you like it as a student if someone asked you about your studies? Its good to know more about her, but you really want to know what excites her and such. However do let her talk about herself or tell you stories. Keep it light.

5) Bring her into your world - Thats right, if you like Cars, airplanes, etc share that bit with her. You're going to know more about it than her, and can bring up topics to rouse her curiosity.

6) Make her feel sexy around you - It all starts with the way you smile at her and the way you walk. Yes, learn to walk properly, don't drag your feet.

7) Look into her eyes - Don't stare at her, but look at her when she is talking. Look at her eyes sometimes. Eye contact is one very important aspect of seduction. It avoids her looking at your fat arms or other areas you don't want her to pay attention to.

8) Don't be afraid to offend her - why do you think ah bengs get laid more often than you ? They are not afraid to tell their Lians that she should just shut up. Make your stand and be a man. If she's trying to be difficult with you like playing hard to get, say this : "Is this what you do all the time, when boys want to know more about you?" or "Why do you keep doing that?" . My personal favorite is "If you really hate me that much, I'll leave, but i just thought you were an amazing person to talk to. Bye" use these lines face to face and not in a text . I personally dislike messaging . I always keep my texts to one sentence.

9) Avoid Texting too much - Summarize your content into one text that is devoid of emotion. Do not overtext stuff like "you ok may? haha lol hehe going to shower now." Keep it simple and short - mainly to remind her of your presence, and not to strike a texting conversation. Its really hard to resist in the first week of knowing her, because you feel like you want to know all about her and chat etc, but trust me, that fire dies out really quick and you'll have NOTHING to say to her when you're on a date. Keep main conversation topics for DATES. DATES are key for bedding women, so please don't run out of things to say. To remind a girl of your presence, try this in a text, "Just saw a picture of a merlion, and thought it looked like you when you puked the other night" I used this after meeting a girl in a club. Naturally she replied "WHERE GOT!!!" Then I didn't reply until a few days later.

10) Never pay for a girl - You are not an ATM, don't need to take her hints to foot the bill. If you have to do that to impress her, chances are you are not getting laid - EVER. Know how to split the bill nicely.

11) First Date Rule - NO MOVIES. Simple. It's weird and you won't get to talk much or interact. The idea is to leave an impressionable first date so you are able to get a second. First Dates should be at night, and not a shopping first date. Do not overstretch first dates, once the peak is reached, offer to send her home because its quite late. If she refuses, back off.

12) Do NOT agree with her all the time - Be sure to occasionally say, "That's where I disagree" or "I don't think so." if she's making some point. Remember, you are a man, put your foot down and have your own thoughts. Offer your own insights and not agree everything with her. Do not be afraid to offend what she's saying. If you made a mistake, APOLOGIZE. It clears up the atmosphere that you are not an egocentric person. If she asks you where you want to go, DO NOT SAY "Sui Bian" or "Anything" - Sui Bian ni de da bian! Please bloody hell have an opinion. If she suggests something, and you like it, say "Sounds fun" or "Sounds interesting, lets check it out". Generally speaking, you should take the lead instead of saying "Up to you lor". People like this dont get laid no matter how they boast about it on SBF in their stories. If you have something else in mind, say "Hey why not lets try ***, Ive never tried it before, it'll be fun"

13) Do not try to be Mr Nice Guy - What else is there to be said here? A White Shirt only gets dirtier over time as your flaws start to show up. A stain reflects very obviously on a squeaky clean shirt. Instead, try and be an ass. A Black Shirt can only become cleaner as she sees you're really awesome inside.

14) Do not flatter her - If she is pretty, chances are she has heard it all from the other interested boys. I guarantee you 9/10 guys out there will be exceptionally nice to her. Therefore, do not be nice. Don't hold back on your comments. Make her think you are a jerk. That way, she will always remember that you are "different." Don't worry about the risk factor. Ive chased countless of girls, most I believed were "The one" and was very nice to them. Until I met another pretty girl, did I realize how wrong I was. For the record, the girls I weren't nice to became my girlfriends.

15) Let them picture both of you together - That does not mean telling her "I think we are compatible" - Do NOT say that. DO NOT DROP HINTS like, "We're so alike huh??" Please, 99% of guys try this and then find themselves being friendzoned level 9000. Instead, say something casually out of the blue like, "It won't work out between us" or "(a certain topic being discussed) I know right, Its like us We can never be together" Girls have no clue what they want, so dont worry about what she says. Girls also like a challenge. The more you say you are both so different although you enjoy each other's company, they will picture both of you together in their heads. Don't explain yourself, if she asks "why?"; keep it simple. Don't be afraid to say "I just feel that way". By her picturing both of you together, you are already one step ahead of the competition. The psychology here is simple: The more I tell you don't do it, the more you'll want to try. Why do you think clubbing is so fun? Because our parents raised us up telling us its a bad place for bad people. Forbidden Fruit Theory. Know this theory, and twist it to your advantage. The more you tell a girl "We are so alike" the more shes going to DISPROVE you in her head or in YOUR FACE. Thats right, I tried that and failed horribly before until I wised up and used the forbidden fruit theory. In no time, I had their mouths all over my cock, sucking me dry.

Nsdselvlian
19-09-2013, 07:49 AM

Plant whatever flower but avoid rose. Look beautiful but full of thorns ;)

Mr_don_juan
19-09-2013, 11:59 AM

I love roses my dear, they are very beautiful flowers. It's one of those flowers you need to be patient with.

Roses are akin to attractive women, the hotter the chick, the higher the maintenance level. Thus do not give your full attention to only a rose as there are many different varieties of flowers in your garden.

By giving too much attention to one rose, wanting it to blossom too fast will only come back to hurt your fingers. Women simply want to have fun, and if a guy smothers her with too much affection, she will too distance herself. After all gentlemens, which beautiful lady will like to be with a guy who appear too eager or desperate ? :p

AYSL
25-09-2013, 11:52 AM
:eek::eek: asking for skills so have u learnt any, update us if u mastered the skill on any one... :D

Tnuc111
25-09-2013, 10:27 PM

Flowers? I like morning glory, pun intended.
Looks so inviting for BJ.

tcca85
25-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Advanced Guide by Lindblum :

1) Avoid revealing too much - That's right, avoid revealing too much about yourself, your life, your past girlfriends, or your character. Don't say stuff like this "Oh, Im that kind of person where I would ... etc etc" . Let her find out slowly, day by day. Keep an air of Mystery, but not to the point of being creepy and incriminating.

2) Never be Aunt Agony - Some girls like to pour their life story and difficulties into one guy. Some guys think its a good chance to "rescue" her, but it doesn't work most of the time. You'll just be friend-zoned and called BFF or Jie Mei. If they want to start something like that, e.g. want to tell you their life story, cut it out straight away with , "Whoah, im not Aunt Agony, find someone who wears a skirt" Then change topic. Otherwise, change topic if you feel you're becoming Aunt Agony.

3) Avoid embarrassing moments - Eg, Don't order an over-sized burger and stuff your mouth with it. It looks ungracious and unsexy. Some girls like it, most girls don't. If you feel playing Tennis with her is going to make your fats bounce up and down, then common sense dictates to avoid it.

4) Avoid going into her world - If she's an accountant, stop asking her accounting related things. If she's a student, never ask how is her studies. Did you like it as a student if someone asked you about your studies? Its good to know more about her, but you really want to know what excites her and such. However do let her talk about herself or tell you stories. Keep it light.

5) Bring her into your world - Thats right, if you like Cars, airplanes, etc share that bit with her. You're going to know more about it than her, and can bring up topics to rouse her curiosity.

6) Make her feel sexy around you - It all starts with the way you smile at her and the way you walk. Yes, learn to walk properly, don't drag your feet.

7) Look into her eyes - Don't stare at her, but look at her when she is talking. Look at her eyes sometimes. Eye contact is one very important aspect of seduction. It avoids her looking at your fat arms or other areas you don't want her to pay attention to.

8) Don't be afraid to offend her - why do you think ah bengs get laid more often than you ? They are not afraid to tell their Lians that she should just shut up. Make your stand and be a man. If she's trying to be difficult with you like playing hard to get, say this : "Is this what you do all the time, when boys want to know more about you?" or "Why do you keep doing that?" . My personal favorite is "If you really hate me that much, I'll leave, but i just thought you were an amazing person to talk to. Bye" use these lines face to face and not in a text . I personally dislike messaging . I always keep my texts to one sentence.

9) Avoid Texting too much - Summarize your content into one text that is devoid of emotion. Do not overtext stuff like "you ok may? haha lol hehe going to shower now." Keep it simple and short - mainly to remind her of your presence, and not to strike a texting conversation. Its really hard to resist in the first week of knowing her, because you feel like you want to know all about her and chat etc, but trust me, that fire dies out really quick and you'll have NOTHING to say to her when you're on a date. Keep main conversation topics for DATES. DATES are key for bedding women, so please don't run out of things to say. To remind a girl of your presence, try this in a text, "Just saw a picture of a merlion, and thought it looked like you when you puked the other night" I used this after meeting a girl in a club. Naturally she replied "WHERE GOT!!!" Then I didn't reply until a few days later.

10) Never pay for a girl - You are not an ATM, don't need to take her hints to foot the bill. If you have to do that to impress her, chances are you are not getting laid - EVER. Know how to split the bill nicely.

11) First Date Rule - NO MOVIES. Simple. It's weird and you won't get to talk much or interact. The idea is to leave an impressionable first date so you are able to get a second. First Dates should be at night, and not a shopping first date. Do not overstretch first dates, once the peak is reached, offer to send her home because its quite late. If she refuses, back off.

12) Do NOT agree with her all the time - Be sure to occasionally say, "That's where I disagree" or "I don't think so." if she's making some point. Remember, you are a man, put your foot down and have your own thoughts. Offer your own insights and not agree everything with her. Do not be afraid to offend what she's saying. If you made a mistake, APOLOGIZE. It clears up the atmosphere that you are not an egocentric person. If she asks you where you want to go, DO NOT SAY "Sui Bian" or "Anything" - Sui Bian ni de da bian! Please bloody hell have an opinion. If she suggests something, and you like it, say "Sounds fun" or "Sounds interesting, lets check it out". Generally speaking, you should take the lead instead of saying "Up to you lor". People like this dont get laid no matter how they boast about it on SBF in their stories. If you have something else in mind, say "Hey why not lets try ***, Ive never tried it before, it'll be fun"

13) Do not try to be Mr Nice Guy - What else is there to be said here? A White Shirt only gets dirtier over time as your flaws start to show up. A stain reflects very obviously on a squeaky clean shirt. Instead, try and be an ass. A Black Shirt can only become cleaner as she sees you're really awesome inside.

14) Do not flatter her - If she is pretty, chances are she has heard it all from the other interested boys. I guarantee you 9/10 guys out there will be exceptionally nice to her. Therefore, do not be nice. Don't hold back on your comments. Make her think you are a jerk. That way, she will always remember that you are "different." Don't worry about the risk factor. Ive chased countless of girls, most I believed were "The one" and was very nice to them. Until I met another pretty girl, did I realize how wrong I was. For the record, the girls I weren't nice to became my girlfriends.

15) Let them picture both of you together - That does not mean telling her "I think we are compatible" - Do NOT say that. DO NOT DROP HINTS like, "We're so alike huh??" Please, 99% of guys try this and then find themselves being friendzoned level 9000. Instead, say something casually out of the blue like, "It won't work out between us" or "(a certain topic being discussed) I know right, Its like us We can never be together" Girls have no clue what they want, so dont worry about what she says. Girls also like a challenge. The more you say you are both so different although you enjoy each other's company, they will picture both of you together in their heads. Don't explain yourself, if she asks "why?"; keep it simple. Don't be afraid to say "I just feel that way". By her picturing both of you together, you are already one step ahead of the competition. The psychology here is simple: The more I tell you don't do it, the more you'll want to try. Why do you think clubbing is so fun? Because our parents raised us up telling us its a bad place for bad people. Forbidden Fruit Theory. Know this theory, and twist it to your advantage. The more you tell a girl "We are so alike" the more shes going to DISPROVE you in her head or in YOUR FACE. Thats right, I tried that and failed horribly before until I wised up and used the forbidden fruit theory. In no time, I had their mouths all over my cock, sucking me dry.
The master has spoken.. thru my observations with different gals...I seriously feel that it will work... well said!!!! Brilliant. .

michael_368
25-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Flowers? I like morning glory, pun intended.
Looks so inviting for BJ.

Thanks bro, up you my humble greens apples.:D