PDA

View Full Version : " free "

ranger_ong99
17-09-2013, 01:44 PM
I am quite surprise to see so many dude posting like " looking for FB "lah , introducing themselves as macho as they can be lah , horny guys lah .....etc
Can't you guys just go straight to the point ?????
Say you want free sex lor ! How simple can that be ? Agreeded ???

TaTTooBaBy
17-09-2013, 02:46 PM
1st to agwee ...

justl00king
17-09-2013, 02:55 PM
I wan sex with chiobu. :cool::p

arjunalee
17-09-2013, 02:56 PM
I am quite surprise to see so many dude posting like " looking for FB "lah , introducing themselves as macho as they can be lah , horny guys lah .....etc

As much as I agree to your post.. but do u necessary to create one thread only for this??? :confused::confused:

ColdBlood99
17-09-2013, 03:31 PM

Because they don't have "seh" like power tan!

Only power tan can dominate the gals in the world.

hcg_explorer
17-09-2013, 03:38 PM

阿佬 dunno wat is "AGREEDED" leh.. got such word meh ?

ColdBlood99
17-09-2013, 03:41 PM
阿佬 dunno wat is "AGREEDED" leh.. got such word meh ?

British slang :D

ranger_ong99
17-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Pai seh leh brothers ! I had use two days to write such. Long message Liao , I BTC you know . " Bo Ta Che " you know ???

ranger_ong99
17-09-2013, 09:13 PM
I wan sex with chiobu. :cool::p

Brother Swee lah ! That's what I call man ! We don't beat around the jungle leh ! Er..... Or bush huh ???? Aiya nevermind lah ! As long as you guys get the photo !

georgemagnum
17-09-2013, 09:50 PM
As much as I agree to your post.. but do u necessary to create one thread only for this??? :confused::confused:

Yah, I agree with AJ bro :D

gm

crood
17-09-2013, 10:06 PM

Does it ever matter? which gal will ever response to a Fb thread?

justl00king
17-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Brother Swee lah ! That's what I call man ! We don't beat around the jungle leh ! Er..... Or bush huh ???? Aiya nevermind lah ! As long as you guys get the photo !Haha bro, I get what u mean. :)

Our birdie dun beat around the bush, just tell the chiobu we want go into her bush? :p

charlieboy86
18-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Haha bro, I get what u mean. :)

Our birdie dun beat around the bush, just tell the chiobu we want go into her bush? :p

Hahahaha agree ... straight to the point is the best sex policy. Save time save money ... ;)

ANowhereMan
19-09-2013, 03:10 PM
So many question marks.