PDA

View Full Version : Local women and white men....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-09-2013, 12:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Get set...go ... Finnish the Penis
Oh ****. I really hate to update this but I think I should. I change boyfriend again. What's new. Me and Erik...we simply cannot work it out anymore after so many times patching up, make up sex, cunnilingus, and blowjobs. We tried so long and so hard to make things work. It took me 3 waxing trips at Strip. That ****ing long. Finally we gave up. I guess it's not meant to be.

Honestly, I do feel like a total slut for changing boyfriends so many times. Like when I go to my regular restaurants and clubs, they always look at me as though I'm a celebrity. I know, I'm irresistibly beautiful and my body is sizzling hot, but I do find the attention is too overwhelming. Stop judging me ****tards! Do you like to be judged?

I don't give a ****. I strongly believe I should strive for happiness. And to hell with those who thinks I'm a slut. I love it because at least my stock market is bustling with activities. Always flourishing and forever horny. YEAH!!! Even if I need to **** 365 men a year to determine whether that penis is the right fit, then I shall accept my fate as a 'cock sucker'. LITERALLY. Actually I can't count the number of cocks I have put in my mouth. That's my fate. I accept that my life as ever so colorful with ****s and penises.

And did I tell you I love to give blowjobs? YES I DO. I love blowjobs. I wish I can sleep with an erected cock in my mouth every night. Really I can, it happened several times upon request of course. I ****ing love it. If there is such thing as God, and if He is listening right now, let that be my death wish. Choked with a cock in my mouth.

Recently, I met this Finnish guy. He's like 1.9m tall. WTF. I can do pole dancing on him. He's blonde, pale blue eyes. He's that ****ing tall, and can you imagine the size of his cock? It made me wonder why the hell he didn't make it to the Book of Guinness Records. Well, at least he made it to mine and prolly several others whom he had ****ed. Spotty like leopard. Every time I look at him, I have this urge to scrub him with Clorox bleach and erase those freckles. And if he were to stand under a bright sun dressed in white drapes, kids would think he is Jesus. He's that WHITE! And oh he works at KONE. What coincidence. Add a K behind and you have a penis in another language.

A friend of mine introduced Finnish the Penis aka Good Friend aka Jesus to me during a house party and instantaneously we felt like perfect match. After a couple glasses of wine and countless shots of tequila, we knew we are soul mates.

I need to pee. No actually I want him to think I need to pee. I went to the toilet in the master bedroom. He asked if I needed help. I told him to help me. I wasn't wearing any bra that day. It's Saturday. Weekend is go braless day remember? It's my free and easy day. I don't wear bra and panty on weekends.

Once we reached the toilet, I found my hand reached over to his crotch, feeling the turgid meat inside. Hey, this comes natural to me. Yeah it was hard and firm alright. And long. And thick. I took about 4 seconds to reach his dickhead. Yes, when it comes to sex, I am precise and I am well-known to be hardworking, meticulous, generous ...with my cum. LOL. He drew himself closer to me. We kissed. Saliva all over our mouth. Both of us seemed hungry. Hungry for sex. He told me I was a bad girl. Oooh..Deep inside I was eager to show him the real definition of bad girl in every sense of the word.

He told me to unzip his fly and I happily did so, reached inside to pull out his cock. It almost had that boink boink sound effect. Just like when you open a springy toy clown trapped in colourful box. Surprise! It's been a long time, I finally could feel my heartbeat at my clit. That throbbing feeling. This was akin to Muslims fasting during Ramadhan. Yeah, I didn't have sex for a long time. Two weeks since my last random **** with German sausage I met at Insomnia. For that two weeks my clit went numb and motionless. Finnish the Penis managed to bring it back to life. I truly appreciate it. I finally got excited. My precious vagina, was yearning to envelope a mega penis. I was all ready.

I was wearing this stripe batwing dress which was such an easy access. No bra, no panty, just a loose, airy batwing dress. I thought it was a clever choice I made that night. I'm so well-prepared.

I knelt before him like I needed to seek forgiveness. Hell yes, I needed to ask forgiveness from him because I was going to maul him like a hungry lioness. I'm going to show that mega penis how Singapore sling would be like. I'm going to COCKtail it.

It wasn't even erected and yet the sight of it makes me so wet. Long and thick. I want to put it in my mouth and lick it so hard like paddle pop ice cream. Watch and Feel it grow in my mouth, in my hands. I clutched it between my hands like how I usually eat my foot long vegetarian Subway sandwich. I couldn't control myself and I wanted it so bad. I almost eat it. His cock was too big for my mouth. It felt it was bursting in my mouth. Well that's the problem, how on earth can someone's cock get so big? What kind of weird animal did he eat? So I managed to take in half the length of his shaft. And was hoping to leave the other half for practice **** session later.

My heart beat so fast. I could hear it out loud. At last...

I felt his hand over my head, he was breathing heavily. He began pumping his cock back and forth into my mouth, making me choke on it. I could see he was enjoying every second of it. It was pleasurable for him as it was for me. I was doing my signature head banging cock sucking style. He truly enjoyed the warmness of my mouth and my tricks. This Singaporean spinster will make him remember Singapore like no other Finnish ever did. He picked me up from the floor, undressed me, lifted me up and made me sit with my legs wrapped around his waist. We did the monkey. I almost died when he injected me with his mega penis. I felt like my vagina ruptured, like how you force open the durian. But the feeling was too strong, too good for us to stop. We cannot stop now. We must carry on and be quick. The deed must be fully executed before someone finds us ****ing in the toilet.

http://grumpysis.blogspot.sg/2013/09...ish-penis.html (http://grumpysis.blogspot.sg/2013/09/get-setgo-finnish-penis.html)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?163359-Local-women-and-white-men&goto=newpost).