PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Regent Woody tries to placate Commies after Ruler Loong's kowtow to Uncle Sam

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-09-2013, 11:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/s-pore-is-a-strong/814040.html

TIANJIN, Cina: Former Regent Woody Goh says while Peasantpore is a Yankee stooge, it has always hedged its bets and will surely sarpok the Commies if Uncle Sam's overextends itself.

He said the Tianjin Sex-city, which marks its 5th anniversary this year, is an example of mutually beneficial collaborations between the two countries while Peasantpore continues to toe Uncle Sam's line.

Speaking at the Commie PRC International Eco-City Forum and Expo held in Tianjin, ex-Regent Goh who is accompanied by members of his weaken faction, noted the Tianjin Sex-city has been transformed from a barren land into a sex hub for the Ang Mohs and Nihons.

He said: "Five years ago, when I came for the groundbreaking with Tian-An-Men Player Wen Jiabao, there was nothing over here, just salt flats, marshes and a few peasants living out in the wilderness.

"About two years ago, those peasants were chased away, before I came, and it was a huge construction site.

"This time, I come here, its a fucking ghost town like those White Elephant Projects in Cina to create domestic spending. To save face, I must fucking lie and 'limpeh' impressed by the scale and progress of the development of the Sex-City."

Corrupt PRC and their naïve Peasantpore officials and the private sector have also grown to understand one another well through the collaboration and they understand if consistent rule of law applies at all times, sex visitors will feel safe and visit the sex hubs in droves. Just do not let the triads run the sex trade, they surely screw it up.

Ex-Regent Goh hinted while China's efforts to address environmental protection and sustainable development is merely 'Talk Cock Sing Song'.

Ex-Regent Woody Goh said: "Er, PRC Commies are renowned throughout the world for their crass corruption, dishonesty and dog-eat-dog culture. If you say the Hongkies are foxes, then the PRC Commies must be the wolves. It is one fucking corrupt and sad culture where they poison their babies, sell their daughters to sex traders or even gouge out children's eye!! Only in the PRC man!"

"If PRC Commies can reform themselves, then the Russians will give up their vodka or the Nehs will stop raping their womenfolk."

When asked about the possibility of a third regime-to-regime project between Peasantpore and Commies, Ex-Regent Goh said that it is for the Cabinet to decide after Ruler Loong demonstrated in recent weeks that kowtowing to the Yankee Overlords is his immediate priority.

In the Eco-city, the number of amenities, such as empty restaurants, shops and banks, is growing, a testimonial to the PRC's scam to use construction to boost spending.

Peasantpore's Penang $$$$$ Minion Khaw said: "I have been here four times...each trip you see new stuff that the PRCs are conjuring or faking to fool the world.....and in certain political aspects they are ahead of Peasantpore. PRC Commies have removed Dynastic Succession but not Peasantpore."

But the Eco-city now faces the challenge of getting enough residents to live there, similar to the numerous Ghost Towns in PRC where many officials siphon cash to build White Elephants and boost domestic spending.

There are currently about 4,000 sex workers living in the Sex-city.

Ex-Regent Goh said: "To bring in more business, we must rethink the anti-bapok and pedophile laws.....cut the hypocrisy lah, you allow triads to sell women to the middle east for the flesh trade then want to act pristine in Tianjin....a bit difficult. Even the garang ang moh and murderous nihons now scared of the PRC aunties who gouge out people's eyes for sport."

Ex-Regent Goh, who first raised the idea of Tianjin Eco-city, described it as his baby.

He said: "As I was joking with them, while Ruler Loong still got political power, my faction is far from total destruction, plus we got trump card.....Old Autocrat cannot avoid meeting Lord Yama indefinitely...rest assure I will still be around to see the 2nd generation of stupid peasants suckered to cum here."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?163212-Ex-Regent-Woody-tries-to-placate-Commies-after-Ruler-Loong-s-kowtow-to-Uncle-Sam&goto=newpost).