PDA

View Full Version : PCF expected to serve all except unrepentant peasants from Axis of Evil Wards

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-09-2013, 10:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pcf-committed-to-serve/813902.html

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong has hinted that the Regime's Community Foundation (PCF) remains committed to serve all peasants if they sarpok him during Procedural Erections. He hinted unrepentant peasants from the Axis of Evil, Hougang, Aljunied and Punggol East have rejected him and will face punitive actions.

Speaking at the Foundation's Familee Day on Sunday morning, Ruler Loong said partisan PCF will work closely with the regime to raise the quality of kindergarten education while keeping costs affordable. Nobody had the gall to ask why Ruler Loong is suddenly so 'on' nowadays after neglecting poor peasants for many full moons.

Ruler Loong acknowledged said: "The present patron-crony system only benefits insiders. Many poor peasants miss out on life's opportunities because of his or her family background. Therefore we want to use this event to show Ang Mohs and Nihons that we see education as the way to give every peasant child a good start in life. But as Mario Puzo said in the Godfather, nothing is free, you eat our cake, better know who to kowtow when you succeed in life.

"We may not have run kindergartens as profit centres as a small concession. There are many ways to tax peasants, look at our infamous Water Conservation Tax."

Yet to be Promoted Lawlan Wong, chair-lackey of PCF executive committee, said: "You lumpar peasants now very well read huh? Also got internet netizens sometimes write letters fucking our pre-school stingy system. I know, got many tell me which we never fucking learn from the Nordic pedophiles.....reason is simple, why we waste so much money on peasant children since 90% will be obedient drones for local and foreign merchants?

And I also take this chance to tell the Unrepentant Peasants....I do not care whether you vote for Ruler Loong but since your neighbours voted for Labour Pariahs, we adopt the Qin Dynasty doctrine and will punish the entire villages...so expect no PCF presence in the Axis of Evil Wards....you know who we are referring to....."

Ruler Lee said that beyond the kindergarten sector, PCF will help polytechnic peasants earn their diplomas.

At the event, Ruler Loong presented S$98,000 in study awards to 49 polytechnic students and those peasants have clear idea who their benefactor is despite their parents suffering under Ruler Loong's 'Love the Foreigners' policy.

He also urged those who have succeeded to remember Familee's generosity.

Ruler Loong claimed obedience to Familee's decrees is how the peasants builds a strong and gracious Peasantpore corporation.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?163208-PCF-expected-to-serve-all-except-unrepentant-peasants-from-Axis-of-Evil-Wards&goto=newpost).