PDA

View Full Version : Kee Chiu wants you to join PAP because "it's such a good life."

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-09-2013, 01:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Mr Chan said it's too early to tell whether leaving the army for politics has been worthwhile or not. He says. "I don't know, even till the day I get out of this world, whether I will be able to tell. It is not something I evaluate on a daily basis, I just try to do the best with what I have. Maybe that absolves me from having to calculate; too many things are beyond my control. You hope to do the correct things, you want to do what you believe in, but whether it is correct or appropriate, only time will tell."

Naturally, adjustments have had to be made. "On Saturday, you send the children to activities, go to your constituency activities, hope you can fetch them when you come back," says the father of a 12-year-old girl and two boys, aged 4 and 1-1/2.

"You always try not to be unfair to your own children, your family. They walk the journey with you, without them, it would be very difficult to walk that journey. And it's not an easy journey. There will be brickbats, there will be bouquets, you take them all as they come."

But, he quickly adds: "Maybe I shouldn't say this. Maybe I should say 'Actually, it's such a good life!' so that good people all come and join."

BT INTERVIEW

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?163092-Kee-Chiu-wants-you-to-join-PAP-because-quot-it-s-such-a-good-life-quot&goto=newpost).