PDA

View Full Version : Salon Rambut and Ocean Hotel in JB

Tembikai
14-09-2013, 10:23 AM
hai guys. i new here.

yesterday i walking around at sungai segget to find some "fun".
then i saw one untie . in my first impression , i think that untie was "ibu ayam" . the untie sad only rm40 . then i pay rm40 . when i came in , the untie ask me to sit at chair, and give me face scrub .. then the untie say. i must pay other rm78 for the face scrub and service. . what for i need to pay rm78 + rm40 ! . then the untie force me to give all my money and want to see my wallet! like a gangster this is so damn fuck! .. that time i really piss off.
then i pay that untie other rm38 to get out from that salon .. that is really suck.

total damage RM40+RM38 =RM78 for nothing and waste of money and scared been rob by untie

after that i go to ocean hotel.. after survey all the room. the i choose this room. i dont remember what the room number was..

the girl offer me rm65 for service. when i ask the girl where the girl came form , they say from malaysia. but the dialect was indonesia . so i give a try . and the service really bad !! they girl ask me to "pancut cepat". what kind of service is that. that time really spoil my mood. so i ask the girl why to "pancut cepat" and the girl say "batang abang keras" :eek: ..

so total damage RM78+RM65 = RM143 for nothing .

recommendation for salon service = i don't recommend it!
ocean hotel = give a try if u want have cheap bonk . and must choose properly .

jason6158
03-10-2013, 07:13 PM
haha~ u nv checked from here before u going...

ocean hotel must try lv4 room no 28, quite young lady, with very nice bbbj skill
:):):)

shipwreck
03-10-2013, 11:23 PM
haha~ u nv checked from here before u going...

ocean hotel must try lv4 room no 28, quite young lady, with very nice bbbj skill
:):):)

Dang.. shit auntie..be careful next time.i would avoid ocean.cheap places attracts lots of diseases. . Better safe than sorry bro

KatoeyLover69
04-10-2013, 12:58 AM
total damage RM40+RM38 =RM78 for nothing and waste of money and scared been rob by untie

so total damage RM78+RM65 = RM143 for nothing .
recommendation for salon service = i don't recommend it!
ocean hotel = give a try if u want have cheap bonk . and must choose properly .

Sorry to hear about your sad story .... why you scared kena robbed by an "Auntie" ???? Are you a man or a small boy [ < 16 yesars old ]

The next time you want to spend RM 178, send a SMS/PM to me and I will bring you to eat the BEST Seafood in JB ,,,,,,fish, prawn, crabs, lobsters, etc .... Eat like mad and really enjoy :p and still got balance from the RM178.00

samsungXP7
04-10-2013, 07:01 AM
better u sit a home pcc.always post those news saying spa or mp raids by police

owl888
04-10-2013, 10:56 AM
can go to HC by topping up a bit more :D