PDA

View Full Version : MIL Downblouse

Sapperstar
13-09-2013, 03:59 PM
This is real. My MIL is a petite woman in her late 50s... she always wear loose colar t-shirts... whenever I go over, most of the time will get to see her downblouse when she bent over... but she always wear a bra so can't see raisins... but got a full view of her breast and bra.. see liao sibe steam... I think she maybe B cup. Most of the time she will wear those cotton tights also and sometimes bend over with her butt facing me. Not sure if purposely. If my FIL not in I will stare more for sure. hehe... For her age, she kept her figure not bad... anyone have similar experience to share? I was hoping to get more than such views though. :)

KiaLaiKiaKe
13-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Won't saggy saggy one meh :(

There's a thread for zaogengs also , you might want to know : http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=192205

Sapperstar
13-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Won't saggy saggy one meh :(

There's a thread for zaogengs also , you might want to know : http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=192205

Surprisingly when I saw the breast in her bra, does not shows signs of saggy or aging wo. :)

KiaLaiKiaKe
13-09-2013, 06:35 PM
wah you also MILF lover ah bro:D

Later his laopo da ren find out , need sleep on the streets liao :D

Hardstick15by5
13-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Don't just share story... Share some snipes! Sure get a lot of ups.

Sapperstar
15-09-2013, 02:04 AM
Don't just share story... Share some snipes! Sure get a lot of ups.

Snipes will be hard to get lor.. if have, will PCC liao. haha. Ya, I milf lover... and always fantasise the wife of friends, colleagues... I think my MIL not bad... there's once when I was alone at their place (can't remember due to what reason) and I picked up the courage to search her drawers for her lingerie... saw a few sexy ones including a red lace translucent panty! Too bad my FIL always around, else will stare when she bent over... for all we know, she purposely does it for me to see?? :P

Hardstick15by5
15-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Why difficult? Use your hand phone camera.. Pretend to text.. Then just snipe away... Family member all the more she let her guard down.. You can do this man! Trust me its gonna be more fun when you pcc to those photos...

Linear
15-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Wah this one high stakes game wor..

Babyrexx
15-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Why difficult? Use your hand phone camera.. Pretend to text.. Then just snipe away... Family member all the more she let her guard down.. You can do this man! Trust me its gonna be more fun when you pcc to those photos...

No offence to your comment Bro.. But I feel that no amount of Fun n Horniess is sufficient to make up for the Hurt we incur on our family member if they were to realize that they were targeted by their own Family members. Jus my thoughts..

Sapperstar
15-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Why difficult? Use your hand phone camera.. Pretend to text.. Then just snipe away... Family member all the more she let her guard down.. You can do this man! Trust me its gonna be more fun you hwhen you pcc to those photos...

You have done it before? Mind sharing some pics?

NRider
15-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Hi TS here to support your thread, continue please !!;)

Hardstick15by5
16-09-2013, 08:26 AM
No offence bro... Your concerns are illogical.. Your wife would be 'hurt' if she found out you're surfing such forums? So doesn't your actions already deem yourself a liability to hurt your family? IF you are married... Or your mom! Would she be proud?

Doesn't factor in la..

Just be responsible for your own actions.. If you wanna snipe, make extra efforts not to get caught.. And conceal her identity.. Mosaic out the room backgrounds..

poongko
16-09-2013, 01:40 PM
This is real. My MIL is a petite woman in her late 50s... she always wear loose colar t-shirts... whenever I go over, most of the time will get to see her downblouse when she bent over... but she always wear a bra so can't see raisins... but got a full view of her breast and bra.. see liao sibe steam... I think she maybe B cup. Most of the time she will wear those cotton tights also and sometimes bend over with her butt facing me. Not sure if purposely. If my FIL not in I will stare more for sure. hehe... For her age, she kept her figure not bad... anyone have similar experience to share? I was hoping to get more than such views though. :)

chio or not first? hahaha. you steady lah.....!!! ;)

Sapperstar
16-09-2013, 03:33 PM
No offence bro... Your concerns are illogical.. Your wife would be 'hurt' if she found out you're surfing such forums? So doesn't your actions already deem yourself a liability to hurt your family? IF you are married... Or your mom! Would she be proud?

Doesn't factor in la..

Just be responsible for your own actions.. If you wanna snipe, make extra efforts not to get caught.. And conceal her identity.. Mosaic out the room backgrounds..

Well said bro!

Sapperstar
16-09-2013, 03:35 PM
chio or not first? hahaha. you steady lah.....!!! ;)

Average looking lor. Not those hot mama kind.

freezetheDB
16-09-2013, 04:58 PM
iPFmU_xcu2U

NRider
16-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Bro thanks for sextifying vid .. ;)

Botakhead
16-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Nice sharing. PCC material.:D

iPFmU_xcu2U

Sapperstar
18-09-2013, 05:28 PM