PDA

View Full Version : high to the extend...

tsmonsoon
05-07-2005, 07:20 PM
was always high on drugs wif my ex gf and 1 of her close frenz . always never thought of getting caught ( those were the days ) by gov ppl . both of them my ex n her frenz knew each other fr girl's home cos of all silly things they hv done during young .

of cos i knew my ex during sch day . been together for a few yrs and i can say she reli perform to please me except don like to bj , sometimes hv to force or say plsssss . those days we r almost having sex everyday up to 4 or 5 times a day ( young n stamina gd mah ) . finger n foreplay in class b4 n tat was reli adventures...

as for her this close frenz May , full time ah lian . club , smoke , drugs.....
quite beautiful n good figure too cos peep her b4 in the bathrm when in my ex hse extending . so white wif cute little boobies n surprisely , full shaved too . c till i buay tahan n rush in n took my m16 n fire at my ex . how i wish May will jus walk in n saw us in action n join in :rolleyes: but that is jus wishing...

1 weekend , we went to meet up wif May kaki of course a lian too call Joey .
n wat a hack , jus out from girl's home too . seem like their playground for them . went for buffet together then to a ktv together . all of us got a bit dipsy in the room . start fingering my ex in the room while she's singing wif them , sooooo wet pussy . make me steam but cant do anytin wif them around :mad:

after midnite got some stuff n there we go again , my ex hse n extend again .
techno whole nite n 1 thing is smoking in the loo cos of aircon rm . im a heavy smoker so keep going in n out of that loo . only lady smoker was Joey .
1st day as a frenz so chat wen in the loo . during 3rd visit to the toilet , we seem to know each other for very long....

by then my ex n May was already Zz....zzz .

To be continue....

mccormick
08-07-2005, 11:40 AM
dude... post in Discussion forum lah...

sashimi13
20-07-2005, 12:44 PM
by then my ex n May was already Zz....zzz .

To be continue....[/QUOTE]

I seriously wonder if this guy is writing on a high.Firstly tis post doesnt fit in here,secondly it makes no sense,thirdly a very emotional post requiring sympathy. Please lah, go back home and enjoy your 'holidays'.............

lauch
20-07-2005, 03:07 PM
I really dun noe its a real thing or story..but if he really is giving a fantansy of his own...well...pls put it somewhere else la...

Knife
21-07-2005, 11:07 AM
By reading his post I am already high ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. WTF go to borders and tell your story lah. :mad:

siakster
21-07-2005, 07:04 PM
help la..dun act like an ah beng la. nowadays ah bengs not in fashion anymore.

nukebomb
21-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Wah tis guy seem like taking drug while writing thread, he really very high....