PDA

View Full Version : Two clubs in Singapore that you must never go if you're not white

scottshin
13-09-2013, 01:51 PM
If you're not white, you must never step a foot in the following clubs:

- Attica
- Le Noir

The simple reason is that the girls here go to these two clubs to get white cocks. They're not out to get some Asian cocks. Granted that I can get some occasional lays from these two but overall it sucks having to pay overpriced entry fee just to be rejected from sluts who prefer white cocks.

Weremonkey
13-09-2013, 04:18 PM
If you're not white, you must never step a foot in the following clubs:

- Attica
- Le Noir

The simple reason is that the girls here go to these two clubs to get white cocks. They're not out to get some Asian cocks. Granted that I can get some occasional lays from these two but overall it sucks having to pay overpriced entry fee just to be rejected from sluts who prefer white cocks.

I wouldnt totally agree. I have picked up a couple of foreign asians there before. and i have been there like 3 times at most. Im chinese as hell hokkien speaking sit coffeshop type.
hang on. i picked one up the other picked me up.

Weremonkey
13-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Maybe you're lucky bro? :) Just sharing TS and my perspectives here ;)

lets just say that being a hokkien speaking chinese, doesnt mean that im a fat ugly sod. :) luck has nothing to do with it.

KiaLaiKiaKe
13-09-2013, 04:39 PM
I wouldnt totally agree. I have picked up a couple of foreign asians there before. and i have been there like 3 times at most. Im chinese as hell hokkien speaking sit coffeshop type.

Wa , impart a bit of your skills leh

Weremonkey
13-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Wa , impart a bit of your skills leh

I have next to no skills. I strongly reply on not being ugly, and being utterly straight foward when im drunk enough.

wild_ren
13-09-2013, 04:58 PM
It's known to be a white trash place lol

Been there a few times in the past but my experience was quite fun. It's not not bad overall la bro . :)

scottshin
13-09-2013, 05:15 PM

What do you mean with 'pick up'? Getting the number?

TommyPingPong
13-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Liked that can complain to MOM? For unfair preference to white cocks instead of all other color cocks?? :eek:

Nonteerak2553
13-09-2013, 05:50 PM
luck has nothing to do with it.

Since luck doesn't have to do with it, then you must be someone who has look akin like Ekin Chen, or Bosco Wong.:rolleyes:

TehN|
13-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Well, attica is well known for its "cheese hotdog", "lup chiong" go there sure kena discriminate one. Nothing worth being amazed abt that.

Been there so a few times, always see the same pattern. Local or pinoy is so direct to the hotdogs that I see Liao also shake head. Less than 1 min know each other next moment is there la Ji Liao. La Ji with those rich and handsome one still I say ok, knn is those stand at smoking point go ard asking for cigerette, then ask Liao cigerette ask lighter! Whole night repeat that process. 2 drink coupon drink whole night. I really wonder if the beer bottle they holding is "Ji gong" one ? Whole nite wun finish. Got so niao or not!!!!!!

But btm line is the girls fan Jian la. think all Ang moh is brad Pitt. 1 min know already la Ji is like too much la. at least 5 mins I think still all right.

TehN|
13-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Go there listen music or drink lor. Money wise go club sure not worth la. dfs cheaper leh. But if wan get a girl u mus be like some pple super handsome or knn toto ticket tio until Sian burn and drink it instead. Haha!

But well I would say Singaporean clubbing attitude and the way we act is generally a 2/10 score. Only a few ladies I seen really know how to bring out their character within. And of coz knowing how to tease a guy. Some are really need to go "clubbing lesson".

Weremonkey
16-09-2013, 11:00 PM
What do you mean with 'pick up'? Getting the number?

Of coz not. One I banged that day one I banged her the next day

Weremonkey
16-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Since luck doesn't have to do with it, then you must be someone who has look akin like Ekin Chen, or Bosco Wong.:rolleyes:

Lets just say im not ugly.

IwantbustyKim
17-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Would love to write something on Attica after my experience there last weekend