PDA

View Full Version : be warned

Nagnaed
10-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Bro, pls be warned!
Had arranged for a session with a supposedly 21yr fillipina with d knockers and slim tight body. However after she comes in...it was a total different episode. Max is b cup and v saggy and comes with a tummy thats shocking. The contact no. Is +6584366369. There are also postings on locanto for this gal.pls be warned.

Jamesleejamesle
10-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Bro,
Filipinas from locanto are almost all fake pics.
Used to try them some time back cos they really looked good in t pics. In reality, these girls are run by a syndicate (probly a few of them) using t same techniques. T last few times I called these girls, I insist tt they meet me at t hotel lobby instead of waiting for them in the room, if not, no deal.
All of them are not the same girls...but if they look good enough, then I take them.
I tried $$$$$ boy years ago. One time is enough...cannot make it...don't even want to go to duriangirl or mango or papaya or whatever...
Upgrade ur bonking...
Best bet for u is still girls from a number of sites in SBF.
U can check the FRs of our bros here. Whilst not all of them look the same (cos kena photoshop, so looks a bit fuller or fairer), at least t girls look more similar rather than TOTALLY different girl.
Hapi bonking!

ryu80
10-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Its quite easy to identify who is real or not. FAKE PIC will have either their eyes or face censor. Majority @ locanto or craigslist flooded with all these. And they claim to be Filipino x Italian, Spanish , arab... Yah right bullshit. Please dun fall into the trap. U will regret when u see what u get. :cool:

chewyfruit
10-09-2013, 11:36 PM
did try one fillipina SYT who uses her life pic, but for 200 room not included. ex and i don't find it worth. seems like a lot of misses