PDA

View Full Version : FUCKTARD BASTARD SCUM DOG Asterix abusing the Infraction system by infracting many...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-09-2013, 03:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

FUCKTARD BASTARD LOSER BALLESS COWARD SCUM DOG Asterix is abusing the Infraction system, this bastard balless scum dog infracted MANY many many times anyone that he quarrals with.

This Asterix mad dog infract the same person many many times within a short 1 hour

The admin of this forum should ban this Asteris bastard coward dog for abusing the infraction system as though it is it's kennel playground.

This bastard fucktard balless scum dog Asterix had infracted me sixteen times within a short few hours.

I don't care 2 hoots about infraction becos once hit maximum infractions just change to a new nick that's all, so simple and so easy.

Linpeh just want to bring to the admin's attention that this coward crazy dog's balless abuse of the Infraction system.

This bastard balless crazy fucktard dog Asterix scold vulgarities on other forumner first. Then when the forumner scold him back, that crazy dog keep infracting this forumner many times.

I'm not the only forumner that Asterix mad dog infract many times in 1 hour.

I noticed from the INFRACTION LOG that crazy dog Asterix also infract many times other forumners that he quarraled with. And that mad dog's method is always the same, that mad dog scold vulgarities and insult a particular forumner 1st and then when that forumner scold him back, that mad dog will infract this forumner many many times

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?162542-FUCKTARD-BASTARD-SCUM-DOG-Asterix-abusing-the-Infraction-system-by-infracting-many&goto=newpost).