CC19
10-09-2013, 05:21 PM
alternateively, if my pm is full, drop an email to [email protected] :D

artie
10-09-2013, 11:11 PM
have dropped u an email!

CC19
11-09-2013, 02:08 AM
SORRY, CORRECTION. i am not looking for sd.. but just peeps or friends who are interested in paying for companionship that involves holding hands, going out to movies, dining, and dating.

if it evolves into another type of relationship then good.
But all i am saying here is, i wanna be comfortable and start from friends first..

If you wanna comment something that is irrelevant to what I am saying or criticise me, please go and screw yourself.

I am in need of financial help here. SERIOUSLY.

And thanks, to those who zapped me. sigh.

niaPsIxeS
11-09-2013, 04:19 AM
SORRY, CORRECTION. i am not looking for sd.. but just peeps or friends who are interested in paying for companionship that involves holding hands, going out to movies, dining, and dating.

if it evolves into another type of relationship then good.
But all i am saying here is, i wanna be comfortable and start from friends first..

If you wanna comment something that is irrelevant to what I am saying or criticise me, please go and screw yourself.

I am in need of financial help here. SERIOUSLY.

And thanks, to those who zapped me. sigh.
Just Curious.. Which Clone Are You ? :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
11-09-2013, 08:16 AM
This is becoming a paid date forum????????????????????????? Wahahahaha:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

huhu123
11-09-2013, 08:23 AM
This is becoming a paid date forum????????????????????????? Wahahahaha:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi sis nobody wanna date us sad:(

WOOHOO
11-09-2013, 08:33 AM

Sad sad beri sad

mr_missile
11-09-2013, 08:34 AM
This is becoming a paid date forum????????????????????????? Wahahahaha:eek::rolleyes:

i want to date sis woohoo but the queue for my turn super long leh.....from changi to tuas and back to changi oredi..... :p

WOOHOO
11-09-2013, 09:13 AM
i want to date sis woohoo but the queue for my turn super long leh.....from changi to tuas and back to changi oredi..... :p

dun bluff leh ................................. :p

huhu123
11-09-2013, 09:16 AM
dun bluff leh ................................. :p

mr missile got priority q right?:)

WOOHOO
11-09-2013, 09:18 AM

heehee :p so clever babes :)

Tsyukomi
11-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Have pmed you ts, hoping to get a reply soon!

Lukasgoessteady
11-09-2013, 10:29 AM

heehee :p so clever babes :)

I want a date too.. :p

WOOHOO
11-09-2013, 10:40 AM
I want a date too.. :p

take a queue number pls:p

cuntarow
11-09-2013, 05:51 PM

Sad sad beri sad

if you both open thread recruiting sd/fwb/cpn etc etc i think last than 1 hrs min 10 pages:D

xiongxiong
11-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Don't worry about the zaps bro :) I will try to UP u next! :)

dey ~~ people sis la ~

Blazers
12-09-2013, 03:39 PM
hi sis, dropped you an email. hope to get a response soon.

Lukasgoessteady
12-09-2013, 03:48 PM

:(:(:( why..cannot..cut..quenue..

justl00king
12-09-2013, 03:57 PM
This is becoming a paid date forum????????????????????????? Why no bros also start a dating thread? :confused:

Maybe I start one to provide paid dating services for the lonely sis out there. Only pure dating and no sex hor, my bullets very precious. lol

Wonder if got market for this and how the response? Most likely will get zapped to neverland. :p

Good luck TS! :)

asdatasd
12-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Why no bros also start a dating thread? :confused:

Maybe I start one to provide paid dating services for the lonely sis out there. Only pure dating and no sex hor, my bullets very precious. lol

Wonder if got market for this and how the response? Most likely will get zapped to neverland. :p

What's wrong with Neverland? we can get zapped there together and get a tower :p

guess67
12-09-2013, 08:30 PM

Can I jump q? :p

pramudhityo
12-09-2013, 08:34 PM
I PMed and Emailed you, CC19.
Meet you soon
:)

simple2kee
12-09-2013, 08:57 PM
im interested!

justl00king
12-09-2013, 09:18 PM
What's wrong with Neverland? we can get zapped there together and get a tower :pHaha bro, drink drank drunk? ;):D:p

asdatasd
17-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Haha bro, drink drank drunk? ;):D:p

Oh god, I can't even think of alcohol after last weekend - 2 towers, a jug and shots of tequila for 3 ppl -_-' , I was drunk till noon day after.
And a Thai girl followed me to the street and started to make a scene cause I didn't want to fuck her.

Though I hear Flux have better drinking deals! so will visit there after I come back :)

arjunalee
17-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Why no bros also start a dating thread? :confused:

Thats what im thinking too.. how if we started to create DATING THREAD but we pay instead.. test market how good it is :D hahah

justl00king
17-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Oh god, I can't even think of alcohol after last weekend - 2 towers, a jug and shots of tequila for 3 ppl -_-' , I was drunk till noon day after.
And a Thai girl followed me to the street and started to make a scene cause I didn't want to fuck her.
Wa bro, sounds really fun time.

Why no piak her? Must be cos not a chiobu. :p

Thats what im thinking too.. how if we started to create DATING THREAD but we pay instead.. test market how good it is :D hahahHaha bro, I will only do the gentlemanly thing to foot the bills while on a date, but I dun pay to have dates leh. :p

arjunalee
17-09-2013, 01:43 AM
Haha bro, I will only do the gentlemanly thing to foot the bills while on a date, but I dun pay to have dates leh. :p

that is why i called it test market mah :D

justl00king
17-09-2013, 02:01 AM
that is why i called it test market mah :DHaha bro, Nike says...just do it! :D

huhu123
17-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Any gentleman wanna date me and woohoo?:D

bl@ck_@dder
17-09-2013, 09:02 AM

I dun mind dating u 2 ladies. Provided i am given a chance. Hahaga

WOOHOO
17-09-2013, 09:52 AM
I dun mind dating u 2 ladies. Provided i am given a chance. Hahaga

really??? *blink blink* :p

huhu123
17-09-2013, 11:08 AM
really??? *blink blink* :p

see us he die of heart attack...too excited till he cant take it.

WOOHOO
17-09-2013, 11:10 AM
see us he die of heart attack...too excited till he cant take it.

dun die dun die we still wanna go out de ........

huhu123
17-09-2013, 11:20 AM

make sure he pay us before he pass away....di too taa

Tsyukomi
17-09-2013, 11:51 AM

Wo yao :pppppppp

wolfy73
17-09-2013, 01:54 PM
First of all, I dont quite understand why these FEW peeps (WOOHOO, huhu123, guess67) like to make fun or chatting on people's thread, whenever there is a new thread seeking for sd.

You all did that bcos out of jealousy...?

If you all really want chat, why dont just open a thread for yourself?

guess67
17-09-2013, 02:02 PM
First of all, I dont quite understand why these FEW peeps (WOOHOO, huhu123, guess67) like to make fun or chatting on people's thread, whenever there is a new thread seeking for sd.

I think there are others who chat more in the thread. Why do u quote us? Are u jealous of us? :rolleyes:

WOOHOO
17-09-2013, 02:08 PM

:p *blink blink* you angry ah?? why why??? dun angry lil woo my heart is fragile de will easily cry and burst into tears ....sobzzzzzzz

meanie wolfy73 :(

Benong1975
17-09-2013, 02:15 PM

y they need to open a thread to chat...

arjunalee
17-09-2013, 03:00 PM

Bro... why never include duckie inside the list? quack quack quack... :D

btw bro.. this is a public forum.. anyone can open any thread, anyone also can comment anything... either its a positive or negative reply, its always take it or leave it...

Cheers

TaTTooBaBy
17-09-2013, 03:37 PM

R they da only ones ? Did they say things tt will hurt ppl ? Is chit chatting wrong in here ? Btw nt only sd or sb thread they appear ... u gt something against them ? Sad to say open forum free to chat n contribute wat's on mind ... u might nt agree but ppl agree ... ppl might nt agree but u agree ... tts da case ... main pt is nobody is hurt n they did not hurl any vulgarities ... n oso no threatening involve...

guess67
17-09-2013, 03:50 PM

Why are u chatting here too? Start ur own thread :rolleyes:

asdatasd
17-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Wa bro, sounds really fun time.

Why no piak her? Must be cos not a chiobu. :p

Besides having friends from overseas visiting, after that amount of drinks I don't think Lil' bro will listen to me.

justl00king
17-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Besides having friends from overseas visiting, after that amount of drinks I don't think Lil' bro will listen to me.haha bro, I feel u. :);)

bl@ck_@dder
17-09-2013, 11:33 PM

make sure he pay us before he pass away....di too taa

hahaha, i think a date will not kill me la, seriously, dinner, movie, drinks etc, i dun think tat bad right? if you ladies interested sure.

huhu123
18-09-2013, 07:50 AM

yes we are so jealous sad:(

btw it makes us happy.:p

Tsyukomi
18-09-2013, 12:49 PM
is TS still doing this companionship service? send PM/emails but no reply. Didn't see any much dating FR too

CC19
11-10-2013, 03:10 AM
is TS still doing this companionship service? send PM/emails but no reply. Didn't see any much dating FR too

Hi yes am still looking for this. But well i lost my mobile phone last month so couldn't sign in nor get online... Pssssh. People busy with work! And couldn't get online easily if w/o my mobile):

And thank you people who are chatting on this thread.
Hahaha i wouldn't mind making new friends even if this companionship things fails.
Honestly!

Start flooding my emails, people who are still interested in COMPANIONSHIP.
Thanks

iceage
11-10-2013, 10:38 PM

I think the fun is to participate and share. Anyway, it helps to bump up the thread and I am sure TS would not mind. Dun take things too seriously. We are all here for fun.

iceage
11-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Hi yes am still looking for this. But well i lost my mobile phone last month so couldn't sign in nor get online... Pssssh. People busy with work! And couldn't get online easily if w/o my mobile):

And thank you people who are chatting on this thread.
Hahaha i wouldn't mind making new friends even if this companionship things fails.
Honestly!

Start flooding my emails, people who are still interested in COMPANIONSHIP.
Thanks

Or you mean COMPANION$HIP?