PDA

View Full Version : Action in Ipoh mali!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

insanehot
20-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Went to sakura mp today.service so so by a tomyam:(

insanehot
20-04-2014, 11:23 PM
All bro.im going malacca on 4 til 6may..any place to recommend forcheong at malacca?

seela85
21-04-2014, 03:50 PM
wanna ask.is the taipan reflexology(same row as robin hotel) has any action n cheong action??

Taipan & Robin is same management.. they will interchange ML & FJ ladies..

gavan
22-04-2014, 03:17 PM
long time did not went to robin. what new there

Yansee
23-04-2014, 01:38 AM
pm me bro,,,

Pmmmmmmmmmmm

Stryker69
23-04-2014, 02:46 AM
anybody care to share NL info in ipoh pls ?

gavan
23-04-2014, 08:32 AM
thanx bro Tiro ,

anyway, i have a FL to share with u all if any 1 of u interested.
get to know in some forum and is looking for RM.

I didnt try as Im not into this FL type. Height about 155cm. Bout 57kg.
Charging for RM150 for 1 1/2 hour session.

If u interested, do let me know. I will PM u d ctc n pic. U all nego with this FL. Im not OKT. Just sharing n helpin here.

pm me the details bro

Amilawa
24-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Bro nick,
Pls share the fl with me. Thanks bro

microhard
24-04-2014, 11:40 AM
just tried Blueberry in Ipoh Garden... but not the one opposite the Festival Walk.. this time I just simply wanna explore another MP which I haven't been b4...this Blueberry is located surrounding the previous Voodoo Discotheque.... last time this MP was known as Healthland if not mistaken... but now already taken over by Blueberry... wonder who is the rich man behind this Blueberry.... he seems to taking over many existing MPs plus setting many new branches as well... this guy sure got a lot of money to invest upon seeing many Blueberry mushrooming all over Ipoh vicinity.

back to the story on my new exploration. walk-in already late... it's 1:06am... ask whether they're still open... the counter guy says "last call" then I proceed opting for 1 hour body massage. was assigned a sweet looking Tomyam from Bangkok by the name of Jane aged 31, divorcee with 1 boy aged 7 years.... her assigned no is 198 & she has just started working here for 2 days.

halfway through the massage session, upon asking me to turn around after she'd finished massaging my back... she'd offered me Ping Pong or better known by our community as HJ for an additional price to be paid at the counter for RM50. But I request if she could provide me with BBBJ... she agreed if I'm willing to tips her for RM50. i obliged since beh tahan already... she'd actually teasing my dick starting from the beginning of the massage... b4 she starts BBBJ.... i warmed up myself by roaming her B size boobs & sucking both her tits. while sucking her tits... My hand gets busy unbuttoning & unzipping her shorts. get my hands rubbing downsouth. could hear that she's getting aroused & her breathing becomes faster plus a very slow moaning. tried to finger her already wet pussy but she politely ask me not to proceed further. i obliged to her rejection but then proceeding to DFK her.... she seems to enjoy DFK like a long lost GF. keep on hugging & fondling her breast & continuing DFK her for another 5 minutes. then she ask me to lay down for her to start BBBJ.

her BBBJ skills were tremendous as I lost to her BBBJ technique in just within 2 minutes.... damn... she really can slurp well... finally I shot my soldiers in her mouth aka CIM. really feel satisfied with her service & good GFE. after that she'd continue massage me on the remaining minutes left until the times up. pay at the counter for RM100 (1 hour body massage + HJ)

worth trying & one good exploration being done successfully. get back home as a happy man on earth... surely can sleep well tonite ha! ha!

microhard
24-04-2014, 11:58 AM
I had test drive & tested this Sun Xin MP last week Wednesday night. As per bro penguin mentioned earlier... there are 2 standard packages being offered there..
Massage + HJ @ RM88
B2B @ RM128
I'd opted for massage & hj only being the 1st visit there. Pay first @ the counter - an MILF PRC with sexy white dress bring the cashier & she straightforward explain to me both packages & urge me to opt for B2B. she says "take B2B lor... much better. open dress & can roam the boobs" while her hands showing the boobs fondling signal ha! ha! Really caught my surprise with her straightforwardness... (my face became blushing). But I insists on only massage + HJ as this is my 1st visit & need to try the basic package 1st.
Was assigned a 32 years old Vietnamese ML.... looks @ 7/10... sweet while having a slim & petite body... while climbing the stairs, I kept my eyes on her hips as she wad wearing a tight jeans short.
Upon reaching the curtain cubicle, she instructed me to strip naked.
Massage was so so only... about half an hour only she'd asked me to turn facing upwards. Straightaway reaching my didi & start stroking. Immediately my hands did its roaming task & asked her if she could open her shirt & her shorts. She asked for additional tips of RM50 for open shirt & roaming. Also have to pay upfront b4 she starts unbuttoned her shirt.
Boobs @ 6/10... B size... with pointing nipples.... suck it hard both boobs... but she disagreed on open her short & strip naked. My mind was hoping to finger her wethole.

The minute she'd reluctant to open her short, I knew that I'd already kena conned.... as she nodded to my request when I was asking her earlier. I got myself amused a bit... wonder if my earlier request wasn't that clear to her or she'd just simply nodded for the sake of getting additional tips. After about 10 mins, I'd shot my soldiers out.... while reaching climax she hugged me while my mouth was busy sucking her nips. GFE was good & she is currently trying hard to learn English since she'd also show me 2 of her books of Vietnam - English translations books.
So... overall experience rated @ 6/10.. her name is Ah Meng.. no dfk but only light kisses allowed. Nice straight hair with petite body... sweet looking too!

cmn22
24-04-2014, 04:26 PM
I had test drive & tested this Sun Xin MP last week Wednesday night. As per bro penguin mentioned earlier... there are 2 standard packages being offered there..
Massage + HJ @ RM88
B2B @ RM128
I'd opted for massage & hj only being the 1st visit there. Pay first @ the counter - an MILF PRC with sexy white dress bring the cashier & she straightforward explain to me both packages & urge me to opt for B2B. she says "take B2B lor... much better. open dress & can roam the boobs" while her hands showing the boobs fondling signal ha! ha! Really caught my surprise with her straightforwardness... (my face became blushing). But I insists on only massage + HJ as this is my 1st visit & need to try the basic package 1st.
Was assigned a 32 years old Vietnamese ML.... looks @ 7/10... sweet while having a slim & petite body... while climbing the stairs, I kept my eyes on her hips as she wad wearing a tight jeans short.
Massage was so so only... about half an hour only she'd asked me to turn facing upwards. Straightaway reaching my didi & start stroking. Immediately my hands did its roaming task & asked her if she could open her shirt & her shorts. She asked for additional tips of RM50 for open shirt & roaming. Also have to pay upfront b4 she starts unbuttoned her shirt.
Boobs @ 6/10... B size... with pointing nipples.... suck it hard both boobs... but she disagreed on open her short & strip naked. My mind was hoping to finger her wethole.

The minute she'd reluctant to open her short, I knew that I'd already kena conned.... as she nodded to my request when I was asking her earlier. I got myself amused a bit... wonder if my earlier request wasn't that clear to her or she'd just simply nodded for the sake of getting additional tips. After about 10 mins, I'd shot my soldiers out.... while reaching climax she hugged me while my mouth was busy sucking her nips. GFE was good & she is currently trying hard to learn English since she'd also show me 2 of her books of Vietnam - English translations books.
So... overall experience rated @ 6/10.. her name is Ah Meng.. no dfk but only light kisses allowed. Nice straight hair with petite body... sweet looking too!

I went there as they first openning, no such services, seem they had upgraded.
Just come out from B club bercham, initially want to have msg, but all not available, so switch to Vietnam gal, good service

no 18 Susan 25yrs old
slim Gfe
34b 25 34
speak Chinese
damage 163 45min

ExDtheMan
26-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Hey bros! Any idea where's this sun xin MP??

gee1234567
28-04-2014, 12:48 AM
last week I went to a new Blueberry...in front of the Excelsior Hotel..actually I am intend to go to the Blueberry at near the Aliance bank there...

Just looking around and search for the parking..damn hard to find a parking there around 8pm..

so..I just noticed there a new Blueberry..and got a spot there..I come to the door and 1 nice MILF say hi and welcome me...my eyes only at her boobs...showing her nice looking boobs..fuh...

I asked for b2b...china only..I said ok....the facilities still new and a very nice place like a hotel...

1 hour b2b..first massage my back...damn nice...

then she asked me to turn back and she took up her shirt....and her bra off..what a wonderful vieww..walaweeehh..nice natural tits and looks really amazing..wow..but only her tops....I don't asked for more and she doing her job....

I grab her then and lick her juicy tits..maybe 38d or 40d size..I am a boobs lover..hahaaa..she moaned like I am licking her pussy..whoaa..really make me horny..

she just HJ..and about 12 minutes later..Im cuming...get some shower and I am really satisfied....ohhhh..

name-dunno
tits-38-40d big natural tits and juicy..
hj 8/10
b2b -8/10
damage -168

still smiling and dreaming about her tits...lol...

insanehot
28-04-2014, 06:10 PM
der r alot mp around excelsior.
Is der other mp near excelsior which offer b2b bside blueberry??

Gabe79
29-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Hi.. been a few places asking for B2B.. just wonder MH is stil avail.. ?

gee1234567
29-04-2014, 07:12 PM
der r alot mp around excelsior.
Is der other mp near excelsior which offer b2b bside blueberry??

a new one there..just besides the chinese restaurant..a big new one...like a hotel.fuhh

kumhoe
30-04-2014, 09:55 PM
a new one there..just besides the chinese restaurant..a big new one...like a hotel.fuhh

got meh? really cant see oh..

fobby84
01-05-2014, 11:44 PM
pm me bro,,,

can pm the ctc? thx!!

insanehot
03-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Which one? There two bside d restaurant.shari-la? Tin valley??

insanehot
03-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Guys.i saw few hot tomyam went into shanghai hotel (near robin).any idea nay action cheong in there?

nanofz
05-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Went to Gold Fish last night... All horrible and old Viets...straight run off to Jossica. Like usual Jossical tomyams but new girls ... look so so but young.

ahwah5155
05-05-2014, 02:37 PM
bro..can anyone can share the valuable update the latest Massage center with b2b service in ipoh town??look run down on blueberry beside the food restourant at jln greenhill that i usual visit...

whiteFlash
05-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Good day guys..will be visiting Lumut in next week. Where can I get massage service around there? Can pm me..

cocobee
06-05-2014, 03:53 PM
thanx bro Tiro ,

If u interested, do let me know. I will PM u d ctc n pic. U all nego with this FL. Im not OKT. Just sharing n helpin here.

PM me pls...

Thanks.

Akosan
07-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Hi, new to this forum. Just lost my favourite girl to the recent raid. Damn sad :mad:

miztav
07-05-2014, 08:44 PM
pm me pls..tq

manutdchampion
08-05-2014, 06:16 PM
pm details tq

microhard
09-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi, new to this forum. Just lost my favourite girl to the recent raid. Damn sad :mad:

Be specific bro Akosan... which MP r u actually referring to on the recent raid as per said? Recent means during which date.. plus minus... & Btw, I need to have some idea on your favourite girl is known as what no or her name.

microhard
09-05-2014, 04:43 PM
bro..can anyone can share the valuable update the latest Massage center with b2b service in ipoh town??look run down on blueberry beside the food restourant at jln greenhill that i usual visit...

now most of the Blueberry MPs in Ipoh do offer B2B

1. Blueberry in Greenhill
2. Blueberry @ Jalan Gopeng (heading towards Gopeng after Tmn Song Choon)
3. Sun Xin @ Taman Botani
4. Both Blueberry MPs @ Ipoh Garden (opposite Festival Walk & around the previous Voodoo Discotheque)
5. Highway Reflexology (near MH Hotel)

& many more... seems that one after another is upgrading their services... just a matter of time till u see that most MPs would offer B2B provided that they're hiring PRC & Viet....

Akosan
09-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Be specific bro Akosan... which MP r u actually referring to on the recent raid as per said? Recent means during which date.. plus minus... & Btw, I need to have some idea on your favourite girl is known as what no or her name.

Wechat name Kim. Worked at SKS last time. And I only heard about the raid...dunno real or not. But I think it happened last month lor

gee1234567
10-05-2014, 01:45 PM

the best so far I ever had...just went there a couple of days ago..:D..long time not going there because the girl still the same..and not a good service

surely I will go there again..here is my FR

I go for b2b..there are only 2 girl there..I choose number 38...but both of them are really have a nice body...wow..

name-not remember
Thai
body - 9/10
b2b -10/10
damage -120 (b2b), 30(room),40 (extra)
fingering - yes
licking - yes...lick until she cum, she really love it
FJ - not available

the best thing she do is..she slide her pussy to my dick..and it is the best movement ever I ever had...hohoo:D

manutdchampion
10-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Can someone share ipoh local fl or prc wechat id to me tq

emphasis
15-05-2014, 08:11 AM
Pot: H***way
Name: Chi
Popiah
25 y. o
body - 7/10
tits- A cup small..
FK - yes
BBBJ-yes
fingering - yes, until she cum
licking - yes
FJ - yes
Gfe -yes, she keep on smile even she cannot converse in good mandarin or English.
damage -148 + 20 tips
WIR- highly bcoz very friendly

Akosan
15-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Thinking of trying a Malay girl. Milf or syt, doesn't matter. Any suggestions?

cocobee
15-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Thinking of trying a Malay girl. Milf or syt, doesn't matter. Any suggestions?

mind to share with mee too...:p

yityung
16-05-2014, 08:19 AM
thanx bro Tiro ,

pm me pls thanks

ahwah5155
16-05-2014, 03:13 PM
now most of the Blueberry MPs in Ipoh do offer B2B

2. Blueberry @ Jalan Gopeng (heading towards Gopeng after Tmn Song Choon)
3. Sun Xin @ Taman Botani
4. Both Blueberry MPs @ Ipoh Garden (opposite Festival Walk & around the previous Voodoo Discotheque)
5. Highway Reflexology (near MH Hotel)

& many more... seems that one after another is upgrading their services... just a matter of time till u see that most MPs would offer B2B provided that they're hiring PRC & Viet....

thx bro for the value info..will explore 1 by 1 ....

ahwah5155
16-05-2014, 03:15 PM
PM me pls...

Thanks.

plz pm me contact #.TQ

ahwah5155
16-05-2014, 05:33 PM
thanx bro Tiro ,

plz pm me the contact.tq

insanehot
17-05-2014, 12:45 PM

the best so far I ever had...just went there a couple of days ago..:D..long time not going there because the girl still the same..and not a good service

I go for b2b..there are only 2 girl there..I choose number 38...but both of them are really have a nice body...wow..

name-not remember
Thai
body - 9/10
b2b -10/10
fingering - yes
FJ - not available

the best thing she do is..she slide her pussy to my dick..and it is the best movement ever I ever had...hohoo:D

Der's two greenhill blueberry.which one u went??

ahwah5155
17-05-2014, 04:18 PM

name-not remember
Thai
body - 9/10
b2b -10/10
fingering - yes
FJ - not available

bro. i remember i hv took 38 before for b2b..there re not much choice.still remember tat time i went there, the captain say got 5 gals and i ask to view the gals..but he not allow say not fair to others and only give 39 and 38 to choice.not sure wat is meaning not fair to others. i believe only 2 gals there only.but both gals i hv try b4 and also not bad but abit mature..not my taste.

insanehot
17-05-2014, 10:02 PM
No37 at greenhill spa only provide b2b (no f***):mad:
D b2b oso so so only

vincentteo
18-05-2014, 11:02 PM
pm me also. thanks bro for sharing

pokai123
20-05-2014, 10:37 PM
pm please , bro

Akosan
21-05-2014, 12:07 PM
PM me too. Thanks ya

Bigboobsucker
22-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Bro, pls pm me the contact.thx

miztav
22-05-2014, 08:21 PM
pls pm me too...tq bro

gee1234567
23-05-2014, 12:29 AM
bro. i remember i hv took 38 before for b2b..there re not much choice.still remember tat time i went there, the captain say got 5 gals and i ask to view the gals..but he not allow say not fair to others and only give 39 and 38 to choice.not sure wat is meaning not fair to others. i believe only 2 gals there only.but both gals i hv try b4 and also not bad but abit mature..not my taste.

for now..I prefer 39...she has skills..if u know what i mean..really like it..

fyi..I went to the blueberry near the Allianz Bank there..

virile_joe
23-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Bro, any contact to share? mind PM me, i am new :confused:

virile_joe
23-05-2014, 12:58 AM
thanx bro Tiro ,

bro, plz pm me the ctc, thank

ahwah5155
24-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Massage + HJ @ RM88
B2B @ RM128

bro,
can tell me where the Sun Xin MP location? i not familiar with Sri potani .coz i went and fail to find this mp...need some help here

bodukang
26-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Pm me the fl no pls. Thanks. Visiting Ipoh Thursday. Kekeke

johnsmith6
27-05-2014, 02:56 PM
pm me the contact boss..tq.. we can talk about it..

johnsmith6
27-05-2014, 02:59 PM
last week visiting b*******y at medan ipoh..near voodoo.. got b2b srvice that was bad.. costing me 148.. the receptionist man just give 2 girl #tomyum#. face look like old and body not so great.. massage was so-so and b2b are really worse..manyak lugii...

ahwah5155
27-05-2014, 09:24 PM
last week visiting b*******y at medan ipoh..near voodoo.. got b2b srvice that was bad.. costing me 148.. the receptionist man just give 2 girl #tomyum#. face look like old and body not so great.. massage was so-so and b2b are really worse..manyak lugii...

no good thing in b.....y . wont go there anymore

alisetan1987
27-05-2014, 11:35 PM
pm me pls thanks

bro..mind sharing ctc no n pic..at ipoh now

alisetan1987
27-05-2014, 11:40 PM
thanx bro Tiro ,

bro..pm me pls..at ipoh now.thanks

alisetan1987
27-05-2014, 11:42 PM
anyone have fl ctc no at ipoh?
pm me pls..thnks

nalab24
28-05-2014, 09:54 PM
hi bro any contact...tks bro

nalab24
28-05-2014, 09:55 PM
hi bro nick

any contact to share

tks

kokhoe5585
29-05-2014, 01:21 AM
Recently met a 28 Year okd MILF CKT who stay at Ipoh , Tambun.

Only do on office hour unfortunately ....

Service SOP .

alisetan1987
29-05-2014, 05:43 AM

Service SOP .

hi bro..if u dont mind can u pm me ctc no?

Hotdog88
29-05-2014, 09:12 AM

Service SOP .

Bro, mind to pm the ctc? Thx

stuka12
29-05-2014, 09:03 PM
Hi bro, can you PM where this Sun Xin MP is in Taman Botani?? Manythanks.

stuka12
30-05-2014, 08:49 AM
thx bro for the value info..will explore 1 by 1 ....

hello guys, can anyone PM to advise where the Sun Xin MP and the Blueberry in Gopeng road is?? thanks!

aims0673
30-05-2014, 05:22 PM
hi guys..can anyone pm me the location of sun xin? last weekend i tried to find in botani but couldnt locate it. However saw a new Blueberry next to De Botani Hotel.

pokai123
01-06-2014, 12:13 AM
bro can u share me this fl contact thx a lot

ahwah5155
02-06-2014, 01:26 AM
feeling bore in sunday nite...going out explore spa in ipoh wondering want to find a girl to release..1st time ever step in regal reflexology..wondering i gone into the wrong door..the one in ground floor is the bare massage central after get know from a lady captain. if need full package ( extra service) is inside the regal hotel 1st floor (regal spa).feel shy with tat lady captain.then directly step to 1st floor..suck...business closed...
.after tat lepak around pass thru robin spa...feel scared going in at nite in this place coz frequently visit by MIB ..then change to ipoh classic spa..unpeacefully feeling appear again....eventually just go to mp in pasir putih near to ipoh classic spa...suck...all full and left 1 new thai massage girl...just take it..whose know is about 40age auntie serve me....aiyo...bad day..but end up with very good massage and enjoy it eventhough no "ping pong".

this my adventure of the sunday night..

looking all the brothers here to share yours experiance.....which spa is the most safe one and good stuff??plz share...

Boner1992
02-06-2014, 02:06 AM
pm me pls thanks

Bro pls pm me also

Boner1992
02-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Bro pm pls

monstertt
02-06-2014, 05:45 PM
if u all wanna find sun xin,find first botani hotel..it opposite lot shop of botani hotel n very close to botani hotel..it near the small.supermarket..massage plus ping ping 88 quite cheap.i.think

monstertt
03-06-2014, 10:07 PM
hello bros,
for me the best place for b2b at blueberry watpo, just the real b2b from thai all.not that many there but all of are very good and experience in b2b..there are not young most of them are hot mama type go n try u all never dissapointed..their body r just perfect for b2b n all can speak english well..my fevret no 38..

stuka12
04-06-2014, 02:00 AM
if u all wanna find sun xin,find first botani hotel..it opposite lot shop of botani hotel n very close to botani hotel..it near the small.supermarket..massage plus ping ping 88 quite cheap.i.think

Thanks for the hint bro - you are a champion. Found it (well concealed behind the banner in front).
Went in, spoke to the mature lady and found out the ping pong massage is now RM98 and there is no b2b in there.
Anyhow, very nice mature mama... asked her what girls she has got... bla bla, and if she has got a girl like her haha.

monstertt
04-06-2014, 07:47 PM
yah the day i go also no b2b..
wah the price already getting higher..haha
to all bros here pliz share experience ok..

monwet
05-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Ipoh Spa:

Bongavilla Bercham Spa - Vietnam
Classic Spa - China
Robin Spa - Mix
Regal Hotel Spa - Local

rav.evc
05-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Ipoh Spa:

Classic Spa - China
Robin Spa - Mix
Regal Hotel Spa - Local

Bro,
Can share where is classic spa?
going to ipoh next week.
:)

monwet
06-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Bro,
Can share where is classic spa?
going to ipoh next week.
:)

Jalan Pasir Puteh, opposite a petrol station.

Akaisan
06-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Classic Spa - China
Robin Spa - Mix
Regal Hotel Spa - Local

Bro monwet,
I'm a newbie for this blog,pls guide.
Hw is Bougainvilla Spa?
Price range n condition?
Hw is the services?
B in Ipoh tomorrow.Tq:)

monwet
06-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Bro monwet,
I'm a newbie for this blog,pls guide.
Hw is Bougainvilla Spa?
Price range n condition?
Hw is the services?
B in Ipoh tomorrow.Tq:)[/QUOTE]

Bougainvillea Spa - 100% Viet. Price range RM148 to 168. Service depend on each individual taste.

rav.evc
07-06-2014, 05:47 AM
Bougainvilla Spa
google it, prompt me Syuen Hotel.
is it in the hotel?

ahwah5155
07-06-2014, 08:18 AM
found few china chicks at 1st floor walkway of ritz garden hotel...when step up tu the staircase...they will come to ask u need service or not..
rm150..they will bring u to their room start the war
service soso.. express...
have u guy try b4?they say got 6-7 girls there..

stuka12
08-06-2014, 11:11 AM
found few china chicks at 1st floor walkway of ritz garden hotel...when step up tu the staircase...they will come to ask u need service or not..

dear bro ahwah5155, I would be very skeptical with these China girls from places like Ritz Garden or Lucky Hotel... tried it first time in Ipoh and never do it again. Why? They are very arrogant and lazy (try to kill time by sticking their tongue in your ears rather than giving a good blowjob);
to me, it was not worth it.
No offense, whoever is from China.

rav.evc
08-06-2014, 12:31 PM

Bro,
next door, ritz kow loong...
just walk in or hand around...
they will fish u.... choose slowly....
:D:D

voltesv
08-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Bro,
next door, ritz kow loong...
just walk in or hand around...
they will fish u.... choose slowly....
:D:D

brother rav what is the best time to go there?

hazwan
09-06-2014, 01:32 PM
bro regal spa rate how much??
at rega lodge hotel right??

rav.evc
10-06-2014, 06:36 AM
brother rav what is the best time to go there?

24hrs svs.:D
of cause best time is at night lar, say 8pm to 2am.
coz they dinner already, all full force mah.
if u go morning or noo, who knows some still sleeping right?
:p

monwet
10-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Bougainvilla Spa
google it, prompt me Syuen Hotel.
is it in the hotel?

Not Syeun Hotel.
Bougainvilla Spa at Bercham, Ipoh, Perak.

voltesv
10-06-2014, 12:34 PM

yes....
massage if i still remember correctly is RM78

sex with local milf.....158......rumours that there r a syt there call cody....that charge 188 for one swing....

that's all i have for you man

yityung
10-06-2014, 01:31 PM

Service SOP .

can pm me the contact? thank you very much

rav.evc
10-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Not Syeun Hotel.

:o
not going bercham

cmn22
11-06-2014, 11:07 AM

Service SOP .

Bro. , please pm me the contact, . thanks !

nfs2299
11-06-2014, 08:04 PM
In Ipoh Kinta Riverfront... Any idea where to cheong? Thanks..

monwet
12-06-2014, 06:11 PM
In Ipoh Kinta Riverfront... Any idea where to cheong? Thanks..

Hotel Kinta Riverfront have Blueberry, should have B2B or Ping Pong. :D

ExDtheMan
12-06-2014, 06:51 PM

At regal spa now! 😁😁

voltesv
13-06-2014, 06:38 PM
At regal spa now! 😁😁

don't forget to write a fr ya thanks alot :D

stuka12
13-06-2014, 11:02 PM

Service SOP .

Hi bro, could you PM me contact, please. I like Tambun.

gee1234567
15-06-2014, 06:20 PM
my latest FR..

yesterday I went to the nearest mp..actually my house is in bercham.

name- sofea
race-tomyum
face-8/10
massage- 6/10
hj-6/10
damage-rm150(massage+roaming+hj)

I went to Blueberry at Medan Ipoh 2..road to lost world of tambun?.just take the road behind aeon kinta city..u will see the building on the left...there are china and thai massage..I choose thai and the okt brought me to another building..which is no signboard..

at the other building..the okt offered the package..rm50 massage +rm50 HJ

rm148 for b2b and konkek...whoaa..seems interesting..I choose to see the girls first..he said only 1 girl..I see the girl..only 3/10 for the face and 6/10 for the body..the girl has an atheletic type of body..I rejected and choose normsl massage..

no fingering and touching the downside..rm50 I gave her for the tips to strip naked..but she said I cannot touch he pussy..dammit..

I hope the girl for b2b is more pretty and have a good skills..milf ok..they have nice skills like I try at blueberry greenhill...

Boner1992
16-06-2014, 03:25 AM
Pm me also bro.. Urgent

Boner1992
16-06-2014, 03:33 AM

I need some numbers bros.. Help a brother out.. Pm me some number .. Im from ipoh

kawkaw
16-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Not Syeun Hotel.

Hello bro.. I m new here.anyone knows what got at syuen hotel? C there got mens and ladys spa.is there only get massage or something extra? N the price? Tq

nazi25
16-06-2014, 11:28 PM
for a beginner where is the best to start in ipoh

monwet
17-06-2014, 12:17 AM
hello bro.. I m new here.anyone knows what got at syuen hotel? C there got mens and ladys spa.is there only get massage or something extra? N the price? Tq

i believe normal spa only.

blackkitten
17-06-2014, 08:00 AM
can u pm me the FL ctc?? Thanks !

nazi25
17-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Can u pm me the fl also...thanks

KuantanKia
17-06-2014, 01:49 PM
I have few Port numbers and also FLs.

See me at my signature :)

nazi25
17-06-2014, 02:03 PM

Pm me...the numbers...thanks

monwet
17-06-2014, 03:26 PM

Mind sharing FLs contact?

monwet
17-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Went to the Blueberry, Ipoh Garden. Found a China SYT. She's the youngest and slim one there.

Asked for massage 1 hr. Went in stripped, except boxer to wear.
She proceed to oil massage me. She keep massaging around the thigh and move her hand inside my boxer, make me high.

I never roam her, turned around, i was rock hard already ! She popped GQ she HJ me. Tipped her RM100. She gave me BJ, was the best i ever had. Playing with her nipples, made me cum in no time.

Name: Didnt ask
Looks: 7/10
BJ: 10/10

kawkaw
17-06-2014, 04:31 PM
i believe normal spa only.

Really bro? I just hope something eksklusif there...kinda disappointed...

ahwah5155
18-06-2014, 12:58 PM

plz pm contact # thanks

ahwah5155
18-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Went to the Blueberry, Ipoh Garden. Found a China SYT. She's the youngest and slim one there.

She proceed to oil massage me. She keep massaging around the thigh and move her hand inside my boxer, make me high.

I never roam her, turned around, i was rock hard already ! She popped GQ she HJ me. Tipped her RM100. She gave me BJ, was the best i ever had. Playing with her nipples, made me cum in no time.

bro,
i feeling not worth go to Mp for massage 55, extra service 100.total 155. better go spa 168 (give u A-Z service..included b2b,fj,eat and others).

FuckerBB
18-06-2014, 01:47 PM
May be go back next week .

monwet
18-06-2014, 02:18 PM
bro,
i feeling not worth go to Mp for massage 55, extra service 100.total 155. better go spa 168 (give u A-Z service..included b2b,fj,eat and others).

Feel good pay RM100, if not RM50 :D

johnsmith6
19-06-2014, 12:33 PM
pm the contact boss..

johnsmith6
20-06-2014, 11:31 AM

pm me the fl contact bro kuantankia

AugustineBoris
20-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Any one want to drink? S18.

ahwah5155
20-06-2014, 08:30 PM

pls pm contact bro.....wish to meet a FL.......pls.....TQ

GanMHx
22-06-2014, 11:49 PM

Where is the place ?

monwet
23-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Where is the place ?

Opposite Festiwal Walk of Ipoh garden.

bsku
24-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Any bro wanna TT with me this week?

takumick80
25-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Anyone tried the FL already?

monwet
26-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Meet a fl from china. Young age of 26. Only accept private call.

Good in bj. She love it. She can bj while standing, sit down, sleeping on bed, while your are taking bath or undress you.

Slowly kiss your whole body and nipple.

Rm150.00 with no rush.

Special in cow syle because she have a curse body shape.

cmn22
26-06-2014, 01:46 AM

Good in bj. She love it. She can bj while standing, sit down, sleeping on bed, while your are taking bath or undress you.

Rm150.00 with no rush.

please pm me her contact, thanks

capcom
26-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monwet

Rm150.00 with no rush.

please pm me her contact, thanks

monwet
26-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Please PM me for contact.

aims0673
26-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Went to Sun Xin MP in Taman Botani. Knock the glass door and was greeted by two women who was smoking. The women was a bit plump and not attractive in my eyes.Haha.

Anyway walk to the counter and this time I was greeted by PRC Milf. She was hot and wear a white short dress. So she explain the package..no B2B..only ping pong..RM108 for 1 hour session.

So I paid her and she took me inside. While walking I jokingly said I want B2B and she was laughing while saying No. I asked about FJ and she said no also.

She asked which bed I want..high or on the floor so I picked on the floor one. So she showed me cubicle and asked me to take off my cloth. You know what she was the one that is going to massage me!!

Man I was so excited since she was a hot milf. To my surprise while I was taking my cloth, she rub my didi. I tried to kiss her quickly and she did not stop me. Good sign. So I kiss her again..this time my hard starts to squeeze her small breast. And she laughed!

Went on to strip all my cloth and my didi is already a bit hard. She told me lie down but I cant since my didi alrady hard. She lie next to me and started to slowly touch my didi. She said if I want to touch her breast and want her to blow me..pay her extra 100. I then said how bout if I want to fuck her..she said can but pay 500 and she was laughing. Told her 500 too much so finally she said 200 but she got no condom. Aiyo..lucky I can still think straight if I not I might fuck her without protection.

So I said I want blow only and want to bite her nipples and she giggled and said must be pay 100. But I only got 50 in my wallet and I showed it to her. She was ok with 50..so paid her and I started to kiss her and we went to DFK. So good.

My hand started to roam her breast and I pulled down her dress and bra strap and started to suck her nipple. I ejaculated twice during the session and she didnt charge any extra. The last ejaculation was while she was on top of me..naked and rubbing her pussy against my didi. And she cummed too.

I left a happy man..total cost for 158 for 2 ejaculation.

johnsmith6
27-06-2014, 01:43 PM
what the name of that milf bro?

ahwah5155
27-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Went to Sun Xin MP in Taman Botani. Knock the glass door and was greeted by two women who was smoking. The women was a bit plump and not attractive in my eyes.Haha.

Anyway walk to the counter and this time I was greeted by PRC Milf. She was hot and wear a white short dress. So she explain the package..no B2B..only ping pong..RM108 for 1 hour session.

So I paid her and she took me inside. While walking I jokingly said I want B2B and she was laughing while saying No. I asked about FJ and she said no also.

She asked which bed I want..high or on the floor so I picked on the floor one. So she showed me cubicle and asked me to take off my cloth. You know what she was the one that is going to massage me!!

Man I was so excited since she was a hot milf. To my surprise while I was taking my cloth, she rub my didi. I tried to kiss her quickly and she did not stop me. Good sign. So I kiss her again..this time my hard starts to squeeze her small breast. And she laughed!

Went on to strip all my cloth and my didi is already a bit hard. She told me lie down but I cant since my didi alrady hard. She lie next to me and started to slowly touch my didi. She said if I want to touch her breast and want her to blow me..pay her extra 100. I then said how bout if I want to fuck her..she said can but pay 500 and she was laughing. Told her 500 too much so finally she said 200 but she got no condom. Aiyo..lucky I can still think straight if I not I might fuck her without protection.

So I said I want blow only and want to bite her nipples and she giggled and said must be pay 100. But I only got 50 in my wallet and I showed it to her. She was ok with 50..so paid her and I started to kiss her and we went to DFK. So good.

My hand started to roam her breast and I pulled down her dress and bra strap and started to suck her nipple. I ejaculated twice during the session and she didnt charge any extra. The last ejaculation was while she was on top of me..naked and rubbing her pussy against my didi. And she cummed too.

I left a happy man..total cost for 158 for 2 ejaculation.

bro. good job sharing ur experience..this will make d forum more exciting..this girl really know how go grap money...can pm her badge# or name?

monwet
27-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Went to RiZt Garden Hotel to meet a friend.

We sit down at the 2nd Floor Pub and few China SYL came to our table.

One of them called Lina, age 26 with C cup, catch my attention.

We have drink with 3 of them. I keep seduce Lina until she pull me aside and start kissing my neck and touch my body. In return I grab her C cup, WAH...so firm and smooth.

At last she invite me to her room, left my friend with 2 of her friends.

Inside her room, she start Cow boy on me with Bra halfway hanging her body and C cup. Underwear pull aside only without take off. She so hunger for sex.

She request me to FXXX from behind when she raise up her buttock while she lied down on her sofa.

What a great experience with RM150.00

Amilawa
29-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Sun Xin Mp has only one milf who do all massage. I went there and need to wait for hours since there is someone already waiting for turn. Ended up went to station 18, but only normal massage. and the lady was very sexy but the face i think 4/10. body also a bit saggy. not worth 108!

ask some MP in station 18, but theres no happy ending. full body massage should include everything! LOL

im tired to go to pasir puteh as a bit far from my house

any info in station 18?

lwclwc
30-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I would like to say thank you to all of you for sharing the info & experience. I really learn a lot of things from SBF.
I will stay @ Ipoh few days, 1st time try to go cheong. Anyone know where have b2b or spa service around tasek area? or did you have some private contact number around this area, please pm me.

Hardrock69
30-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Hi, I'm new here. I would like to say thank you to all of you for sharing the info & experience. I really learn a lot of things from SBF.
I will stay @ Ipoh few days, 1st time try to go cheong. Anyone know where have b2b or spa service around tasek area? or did you have some private contact number around this area, please pm me.

Bro can try Bougainville near Bercham got spa n .......damage 163

Hardrock69
30-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Bro can try Bougainville near Bercham

ahwah5155
30-06-2014, 09:41 PM
bro...want 2 ask u tat bougainville entrance hv guard house...we straight away go in, wat will d guard ask??

agon
01-07-2014, 01:57 AM
bro...want 2 ask u tat bougainville entrance hv guard house...we straight away go in, wat will d guard ask??

after d entrance juz go straight. keep to your left. d guard wont ask anythin. i been there so many time n not even once i hav been stopped.

lwclwc
01-07-2014, 02:25 AM
My 1st FR.

Go b2b mp around Ipoh Garden in this afternoon, hope there have big melon waiting for me... lol
Want to try Highway, but can't find it. I thought mp inside the Highway Hotel?
After that, try to find out Blueberry near voodoo, also don't know where is it. :confused:
(Found them, when I going home. haizzz...)

Finally, go to Blueberry opposite Festival, but there is no b2b service.
Because I'm new client, they don't trust me? OR my face look like student, too youth? :p OR they really don't have this service?
Any bro try before? they have b2b service?

Weather too hot and tired, don't want to move anymore, so stay there and take a $110 package. (that's not a massage, forget the package name, something like Jacuzzi.)
For easy, I call it massage.

Waiting a girl bring me to upstairs. Around 1 or 2 minute, the 'girl' come (age around 30 :o ).
We start the massage, then we talk with each other until massage finish. Ask for HJ she say need +50, no bj and need to tips her 50 to remove her bra. :o
Anyway, she is a friendly person, just too expensive.

No.33
PRC
face - 5/10
massage - 5/10
hj - 5/10
(1st time go mp, no compare, don't know give how many point)

damage - 210 (massage 110 + hj 50 + tips 50)

Bad Luck today. Get a very bad and expensive experience!

lwclwc
01-07-2014, 02:51 AM

Thanks bro, will try it next time.
No transport now, maybe can call taxi? If guard not allow me go in by taxi, how? lol :D

Just try at Ipoh Garden today, but had a bad experience. :p

monwet
01-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Thanks bro, will try it next time.
No transport now, maybe can call taxi? If guard not allow me go in by taxi, how? lol :D

Just try at Ipoh Garden today, but had a bad experience. :p

You can try - Classic SPA or Robin SPA. Renovation a bit out but for sure Cab can bring you there.

Gabe79
01-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Notice Highway Reflex shifted to the back. Do tey still offer same services. Just wonder if anyone tried the new premise?

lwclwc
01-07-2014, 12:27 PM
You can try - Classic SPA or Robin SPA. Renovation a bit out but for sure Cab can bring you there.

Thank you bro, if there have spa or fl near my place that the best. :)
How about Regal? See your post say there many local. Will they or other spa reject me as the problem in my 1st fr? sorry for many question, I'm new here. :p

I come back ipoh, will stay here more than 1 week, no transport not easy to go out. Yesterday I call taxi need to wait 1 1/2 hours then the taxi come. :mad:

agon
01-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Thank you bro, if there have spa or fl near my place that the best. :)
How about Regal? See your post say there many local. Will they or other spa reject me as the problem in my 1st fr? sorry for many question, I'm new here. :p

I come back ipoh, will stay here more than 1 week, no transport not easy to go out. Yesterday I call taxi need to wait 1 1/2 hours then the taxi come. :mad:

normally i have bad exp in regal. all not my type. it might be different from u. maybe i bad luck..u can try GMP. sometime can get gem there

jeremi
01-07-2014, 07:18 PM
saw a new blueberry in botani (next to botani hotel). any reviews?

lwclwc
01-07-2014, 09:54 PM
normally i have bad exp in regal. all not my type. it might be different from u. maybe i bad luck..u can try GMP. sometime can get gem there

Thanks, if I go already... will post my fr here. :D

rav.evc
02-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Visited Imperial again.
Still very satisfy

Fei Fei.
around 30 but looks 25.
not fat, good share. not for big boob lover, may be A? B?
face: 8/10
massage: 5/10
(always the case, pretty have no skill in massage)
hj: satisfy, willing to please. slow and take her time.
happy man
:D

ProtonCar
02-07-2014, 09:00 AM
I liked Ipoh girl . Their quality overall better . :D

agon
02-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Visited Imperial again.
Still very satisfy

Fei Fei.
around 30 but looks 25.
not fat, good share. not for big boob lover, may be A? B?
face: 8/10
massage: 5/10
(always the case, pretty have no skill in massage)
hj: satisfy, willing to please. slow and take her time.
happy man
:D

Bro, dis is local or PRC?

rav.evc
02-07-2014, 05:47 PM
PRC.
got local girl doing massage meh?
ipoh girl woh!.

even so, ipoh girl will not work at their hometown la...
right?

lwclwc
04-07-2014, 11:07 PM
regal...ing

Very tired in this afternoon, but I'm around that area, so go there try can get gem or not.
When I step in the door, wah... lot of people, Friday only leh. :eek:

Name: Miko (Forget, If I'm not wrong)
Local Chinese
Face: 6/10 (for me... lol)
Body: 5/10
Tits: B cup ??
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ - 6/10
damage - 168

Many people waiting there, so a bit rush. :)

next time try robin, but don't know is there safe or not? anyone know? what time going is the best?

simplyhorny
06-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Happened to be in Ipoh due to some work matters. It will be a pity if I don't try out the massage scene here b4 I go back Singapore. I browse through most of the pages on this thread (Didn't have the luxury of time cos I'm browsing @ the biz center of my hotel) and made my decision @ Bougainvillea Spa. Hey... If I'm going to try... might as well go for the best right?

Booked a cab. Cab driver told me that it is about 15 min ride but the journey seem longer than that. Bougainvillea club seem to be hidden within some residential estate. When I got to the foot of the "hill", the driver asked me if I would like to take the lift up or up the hill to the main entrance. How the hell I know right? Security guard told me to take a lift down to B2 instead. The reception was not manned when I arrived. Correct leh... Should start operation liao. I asked a uncle who was tidying up the dressing room. Told me the charges was RM 163 all in. Ok... Reasonable considering the price I've paid in Paris Spa.

Did my usual routine: hot pool -> Hot Steam -> Sauna -> hot pool -> Hot Milo. I'm ready for action. I told the guy @ the bar my requirement: Must be able to licked but was disappointed that such services were not available. Cannot be I go empty handed after traveling all the way here right?!?! Went to view the "goods" Not much selection. Was told that there are 3 new girls.. SYT, chio by normal standards but can't speak much Mandarin. Captain recommended me this gal in tight latex dress sitting @ the far end of the room. He said she can managed a bit of mandarin. There was this big boobs gal who is easily more than D cup. Too bad, a bit too bah bah for my liking. Selected the latex gal and made my way to the room.

Her name is Linda. She motioned me to take a bath. I initiated some small talk by asking her where is she from? But to my dismay, she doesn't seem to understand me. What the heck? Bo bian... Just go through motion... Paid money liao... Linda is pretty thorough when it comes to washing me. Once I'm lying on my bed, she positioned herself between my legs and go down on me. I'm pretty impressed by her BBBJ skills. She took easily more than 15 min before she surrendered. I asked her to turn around and gave her a good back rub. when I raba raba her kar ching... she didn't retailate... Ho say liao... Turned her around and sucked on her sizable boobs. Pink nipples... Don't play play... She seemed to be aroused. Headed south... Linda stopped me cos she find it ticklish when I licked her tummy button. Unfazed... I spread open her legs and start to lick her pussy. Her "agonizing" look, soft moan and writhing hips put me to the edge of insanity. SHIOK!!!

Put on condom and she began to ride on top of me. Linda seemed to like being on top cos she was riding like there was no tomorrow. Turned her over and pumped her hard missionary. As I was conscious of the time (I licked her for almost 20 min), I told her to give me a HJ instead. Linda thought I wanted her to blow her and told me "Chou (Smelly in mandarin)" and went on top to my surprise. Her riding surpassed her earlier attempt in terms of vigor and passion. OMG!!! Guessed I'm not a CD man (Usually fucked raw with my GF) so I took off my rain coat and jerked off on my own with Linda feverishly sucking on my nipples. Finally exploded and left as a happy man.

FR on Linda
Boobs: (9/10) C cup with pink nipples. A bit saggy but still ok
Looks: (7/10) Not the prettiest (Saw a couple more chio girls while I'm typing my FR) but her looks grow on you.
Figure: (6/10) Got tummy but not considered fat
Pussy: (8/10) No smell. Not much hair. Easily wet but think a bit loose.
Frenching: Never try
BBBJ: (8/10) Very hardworking. A lot of variation. strong suction.
FJ: (8/10) Guess got a bit of chemistry. So it felt like having sex with GF
Attitude: (7/10) A bit mechanical but that's normal for massage parlour
RTF: YES!!!

SNova
06-07-2014, 10:12 PM

Service SOP .

Bro, I will be Ipoh for 2 days and free during office hours. Appreciate if you can send me her contact. Thanks.

sultan48
07-07-2014, 06:04 PM
hey there bros! im new here, silap salah jgn jolok, wa straight haha... kinda need a favour... anyone can share local milf fl contact? will be much appreciated...

Amilawa
08-07-2014, 12:29 AM
bougainvillea spa...last time i go with my frend..my frend got ladyboy le..but already potong..haha..so funny.. we both thought that the girl was a girl..haha.. lucky i dont get the ladyboy..:D

Stryker69
08-07-2014, 12:34 AM
I have a genuine NL freelancer for exchange.
Exchange with another NL contact only.

agon
09-07-2014, 05:01 AM
Name: Angel
Origin: Viet
Height: Around 153 cm
Face: 5.0/10 (Slight make up)
Body: 6.0/10 (Slim, no ass)
Boobs: A+ cup
BBBJ: 5.0/10 (Amateur service)
DFK: Did not ask & try
DATY: Did not ask & try
Fingering: Didnt try
Pussy: 6/10
Ass: 4.0/10
FJ: 5.0/10
Anal: No
CIM: No
Moan: 7/10 (Natural)
GFE: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Damage: RM150
WIR: No.

Went to Paragon port on Sunday noon. Reach place, get room no, went up. Knock knock, saw a young viet wit small size body and boob as well. I am a boob lover n since there is a lot of complement from her, so I wanted to try.

Communication is a problem here. Speak minimum mandarin. But can see that she try her very best for GFE. Undress me carefully n lead me to bathroom. When she undress herself I am a bit shock as her nipple is damn small. Kinda cute to me. Its really really small. The smallest I have ever seen by far. Like a size of a rice. SOP in there. After that ask to lie down in bed and start licking from upper body until leg. BBBJ about 10 mins and it is pretty normal to me. Then she started with cowboy mode and ride like no tomorrow. She looks expert in this position. After a while, I change to missionary until I am tired. Change to side position. Here is a little bit turn of to me as it does not fell good to me. She does not allow you to kiss anywhere above the neck position. Lastly, change back to missionary and explode. Overall while she is accommodate enough but this type is not my preferences.

AugustineBoris
10-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Hey bros

Oriental City KTV still active?
What dishes do they serve? cooking style and price?

Hi bro, this should be quite happening viet port. With some prc of course. But was there on march. So few months not sure what's the latest. But good room and service.

fictionman
12-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Goin Regal spa later....Hvt been there for 1.5yrs...Any gd recomendation?

AugustineBoris
12-07-2014, 09:11 PM
So boring drink alone tonite. Any bro got kangtau?

lwclwc
14-07-2014, 05:50 PM
b2b today...
Place: BB mp at ipoh garden.

Name: Nana (no. 127)
Origin: Thai
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: B+ cup 
b2b: 5/10
HJ: No (but she use her boobs doing it... :D feel good. 7/10)
BJ: No
FJ: No
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: RM148

lwclwc
14-07-2014, 06:18 PM
when finish, I go inside shower... find a gem sitting beside the shower place...

face: 9/10
body: 8/10
black colour long hair
look like chinese? not confirm...
BEAUTY!!

she focus on her phone screen, didn't go ask her name...
any bro know about her? her name and number...
tell me please... Thank you very much...

LazyNerd
15-07-2014, 10:50 AM
... find a gem sitting beside the shower place...
face: 9/10
body: 8/10
black colour long hair
look like chinese? not confirm...
any bro know about her? her name and number...

If I not mistaken the one u saw at BB branch Medan 2 could be:

Name: A Mei [Note: OKT dunno her real name]
No: 128
Race: mother (Chinese Hokkien); late father (Thai); stepfather (Perlis Malay)
Face: fair like a Chinese
Body: petite
Language (other than Thai): Mandarin, Hokkien, CANTONESE (fluent) & MALAY (faham sikit-sikit)!

She looks like 20-something but she's already 36. I haven't tasted her B2B yet but I've tried her normal mssg (meaning I still not yet seen her topless). Even tho she's petite, her fingers very strong (meaning good mssg). Due to her popularity & fluency in Cantonese, she already got many repeating customers calling her. What about GFE? She has good conversation. But due to my babyface look, she talked to me as if an elder sister talking to a little boy. WIR? Next time I wanna see her naked for sure.

Maybe she isn't the one u talking about. Try & see if it's her [Note: OKT only know her no. 128 but dunno her real name] Hurry up bcoz girls at Medan II go back to chop passport every month.

KatoeyLover69
15-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Direct Flight from JB to Ipoh by Firefly

Firefly will be launching a DAILY direct flight from Senai Airport, Johor Bahru to Ipoh commencing from 15 September 2014.

Flight FY 2522 : Leaving JB at 10.20 am and arriving in Ipoh at 11.45 am

Flight FY 2523 : Leaving Ipoh at 12.05 pm and arriving in JB at 1.30 pm

lwclwc
15-07-2014, 02:18 PM

Language (other than Thai): Mandarin, Hokkien, CANTONESE (fluent) & MALAY (faham sikit-sikit)!

She looks like 20-something but she's already 36. I haven't tasted her B2B yet but I've tried her normal mssg (meaning I still not yet seen her topless). Even tho she's petite, her fingers very strong (meaning good mssg). Due to her popularity & fluency in Cantonese, she already got many repeating customers calling her. What about GFE? She has good conversation. But due to my babyface look, she talked to me as if an elder sister talking to a little boy. WIR? Next time I wanna see her naked for sure.

Maybe she isn't the one u talking about. Try & see if it's her [Note: OKT only know her no. 128 but dunno her real name] Hurry up bcoz girls at Medan II go back to chop passport every month.

thanks Bro... but I need to leave tonight... will come back on next month... try my luck in next month Lohh..:)

NewPapaSan
16-07-2014, 12:34 PM
tried our Regal Spa recently :cool:

kawkaw
17-07-2014, 12:13 AM

Exactly where is the place bro? Is it opposite the festival walk?

NewPapaSan
17-07-2014, 10:29 AM
from my 1st visit

http://i57.tinypic.com/2w3wzr6.jpg

and did a FR in the newbie section (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=461828&highlight=)

cheers chiongsters

DaVincci
17-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Tuesday 15th July (public holiday)

went to xiao juen port (GleenView) and tried a girl call (duo duo).

Face: Weixin photo (9/10). real ppl (6.5/10). Thanks to photo edit tech.
Origin: Chongqin
Boobs: Size A
Body: 7.5/10 (petite type, a bit flabby tummy)
BBBBj: 7.5/10 (not bad)
FJ: 7/10 (only tried cowgirl)
Fingering: N/A (she said scared get infection)
CIM: N/A
GFE: 5.5/10
Damage: 150
WIR: not for her

overall not a very sextified experience

broloyai
17-07-2014, 06:18 PM
hai bro.... anyone know spa in mh hotel sungai siput? or best fj mp in sungai siput..... next week i go there... tq bro...

broloyai
17-07-2014, 06:25 PM
hi bro... anyone know did mh hotel sungai siput have a spa? or best spa in sungai siput?:o

broloyai
17-07-2014, 11:27 PM
hai bro... anyone can give me info best mp at sungai siput? thanx

laynesh
19-07-2014, 08:25 PM

Bro, cn you pm me the contact.. thanks..

acidcave
21-07-2014, 06:41 PM
hey anyone knows where to get b2b service by prc in ipoh.........

monwet
23-07-2014, 01:18 AM
hey anyone knows where to get b2b service by prc in ipoh.........
highway spa, blueberry

acidcave
23-07-2014, 04:04 PM
highway spa, blueberry

B2B serve by PRC wor.....
in highway and blueberry?
sure or not o :D

DaVincci
23-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Yesterday went to Blueberry (kinta Riverfront) for massage.
Unfortunately encounter a PRC Fugly. wtf.

Name: Qing Jie (no.358)
orijin: Ji Lin (San Dong)
Face: WeChat 5/10 real person 3.5/10
Body: Stalky, fat but tough, macho type
massage: 6.5/10 (not bad for a clean massage)
Boobs: Dint notice (coz see face also potong steam dy)
Raba-Raba, Auto roaming: Dint Try.
Toke 1 hr massage + TFK
Damage: RM 105

Not Sextyfied at all. :mad:

monwet
24-07-2014, 02:27 PM
b2b serve by prc wor.....
In highway and blueberry?
Sure or not o :d

you try and see.

monwet
24-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Robin SPA

Name: Unknown Vietnam
Face: 9.5/10 with big eye like Taiwan Model, long hair until waist
Height: 169cm
Boobs: 10/10, nice 34C with curve body and white skin
BJ: 9.5/10
HJ: 8/10

Proceed to bath and she start with BJ me at toilet and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I almost cum.

She start to BJ me again on the bed until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. Can see her body curve and butt from the ceiling mirror while BJ and licking balls.

I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

ahwah5155
26-07-2014, 12:20 PM
bro what is the damage? u usual what time visit robin? i been there once and feel like the okt there not really friendly serve the customer?
u just straight ask for view girls or enjoy the facilities 1st?
i would like to gain some info for next visit.

ahwah5155
27-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Yesterday went to Blueberry (kinta Riverfront) for massage.
Unfortunately encounter a PRC Fugly. wtf.

Name: Qing Jie (no.358)
orijin: Ji Lin (San Dong)
Face: WeChat 5/10 real person 3.5/10
Body: Stalky, fat but tough, macho type
massage: 6.5/10 (not bad for a clean massage)
Boobs: Dint notice (coz see face also potong steam dy)
Raba-Raba, Auto roaming: Dint Try.
Toke 1 hr massage + TFK
Damage: RM 105

Not Sextyfied at all. :mad:

Can PM the Vchat contact #??

monwet
30-07-2014, 12:56 AM
bro what is the damage? u usual what time visit robin? i been there once and feel like the okt there not really friendly serve the customer?
u just straight ask for view girls or enjoy the facilities 1st?
i would like to gain some info for next visit.

RM178.00. Price depend on country.

Anytime. OKT is fine.

U would like to enjoy their SPA. Just view.

FuckerBB
30-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Went to First sister last week . Friday night around 9pm there were about 10 girls there. Most vietnamese, with some PRC and 1 thai and most were good looking.

Name: #28
Origin: Thailand
Face: pretty, no sign of age
Body: 9/10 (very nice C cup breasts, and a nice plump ass)
DFK: 8/10
DATY: yes
GFE: 9/10 (acted like a true girlfriend)
Overall: 10/10
Damage: 130rm

Max80
30-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Went to First sister last week .

first sister has increased it's price from myr90/30mins to myr130?

since when wor...pls advise.. thnks

MaxPayneDrill
31-07-2014, 09:59 AM
bro..where is first sister location?

AHH2222MK6
31-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Went to First sister last week . Friday night around 9pm there were about 10 girls there. Most vietnamese, with some PRC and 1 thai and most were good looking.

You must be joking! Frankly I haven't been to this quickie port few months ago. I only knew this port only serves Popiah and occasionally some Tom Yum but very rare since last year. Incase this is the only quickie port in town that increased price tremendously, this port will slowly obsolete. Compared with other Touch N Go concept quickie joints, the retail price is 50 (Tom Yum) to 60 (Popiah) and the highest market price is only 90 (vary)

AHH2222MK6
31-07-2014, 03:02 PM
first sister has increased it's price from myr90/30mins to myr130?

since when wor...pls advise.. thnks

Old town has alternative home cook cuisines. Tom Yum and Popiah. From lowest 100 to 140. Need to gain access by obtaining PAPASAN or MAMASAN ctc.

intergrim2
31-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Old town has alternative home cook cuisines. Tom Yum and Popiah. From lowest 100 to 140. Need to gain access by obtaining PAPASAN or MAMASAN ctc.
Bro could you share the papa mama san Ctc with me? Back to ipoh after some time abroad. I love home cooked meals. Hehe

ahwah5155
01-08-2014, 10:16 AM

bro...plz pm the contact..for papasan..mamasan...

tomyumgong
01-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Today cheong where? Any recommendation? Why ipoh dun have okt with locals or fl?

tomyumgong
01-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Regal spa or robin?? Any gd intro these two days?

becks84
01-08-2014, 04:35 PM
bro,can give me her contact?tq

becks84
01-08-2014, 04:40 PM
hi bro,can pm the fl contact..tq

keksum
02-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Bro, any FL you can share with good bbbj & CIM skills? in Ipoh.

shammy87
02-08-2014, 02:19 AM
Sakura MP in Kampar hv been closed...

they served B2B..

very sad bcoz i lived in bidor, frequently going to this mp to try B2B..

:(

anyone know where else serve b2b at kampar?

monstertt
02-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Hello bro,

Just go back from highway reflexology..many new girl now..
Get lucky have very cute n most important friendly girl,no rushing can speak english,very good at licking trust me..she also act cutely..so much girlfriend experience...
You all can try...i will come again to see her:D

Name:apple
Number: 37
Damage: 168

monstertt
02-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Sakura MP in Kampar hv been closed...

they served B2B..

very sad bcoz i lived in bidor, frequently going to this mp to try B2B..

:(

anyone know where else serve b2b at kampar?

I always go beside sakura mp,go.find ah fong, vietnam girl just pay extra 70 can get hj,can touch n suck breast n raba2...i love to kiss her too..

shammy87
03-08-2014, 12:51 AM
I always go beside sakura mp,go.find ah fong, vietnam girl just pay extra 70 can get hj,can touch n suck breast n raba2...i love to kiss her too..

thanx for the tips bro..bcoz i dont know mp beside sakura got extra service also..

but do u hv any idea y sakura mp closed their business?

shammy87
03-08-2014, 12:52 AM
bro, did she served b2b?

how old is she? wanna try la..hehe

monstertt
03-08-2014, 12:05 PM
bro, did she served b2b?

how old is she? wanna try la..hehe

I also donno why mp sakura close..
But sometimes u need to ask for extra,
She the most young n pretty there,i think around 26..
I already regular for her so i can do lot thing..
Just try slowly ok..gud luk;)

Amilawa
04-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Any recommended MP? not looking for FJ, just HJ and massage only. please help me. long time haven't try any, very busy.

please also state the damage together. sun xin MP already closed right?

ahwah5155
04-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Any recommended MP? not looking for FJ, just HJ and massage only. please help me. long time haven't try any, very busy.

please also state the damage together. sun xin MP already closed right?

go for Tai Pan. same row to Robin Spa..Very skillfull massage.Those china massage gals friendly and looking good. my 1st choice in ipoh.

ahwah5155
04-08-2014, 03:39 PM
hello all masters,
i just want to ask that whoever in this forum are cheong master..Tasted many girls...but how do u take the safety precaution avoid in getting infect on any disease /sick?
can give some hints/tips to share with every one here?happy Cheong...also safety Cheong..

monwet
05-08-2014, 12:55 AM
Get to know 1 NL from chatting side.
Manage to get her number. wechat her, manage to get meetup. She was having financial problem. Need some help, we manage set up meet up at hotel yesterday.

She agreed to meet. As I wait her at my room, around 8pm. she showed up, she was superb, nice body curve. she wearing black baby T and jeans. long hair. we start chatting and drink. manage to hold her hand, kiss it nicely, she look like it. start to frenching with her, oh god my didi hard already. take off her clothes, a red bra with 36C inside. wow.. hehe.. long time didnt have sex. so excited. she rub my didi outside my jeans. become hard. then, my turn to unzipped her and nice red panty waiting.. she a bit shy. kiss her while take her panty off, suck her nipple while bra still on. rub her shaved pussy gently, very wet already down there.

Unzipped my pants, take off my bro out, she help me wear condom with her mouth. oh god, love it. warm mouth. gently i rub my cock at her pussy(wet), stroke it slowly as she moan loud. quite tight. she look like in pain. umm.. slowly put it deeply.. while she enjoy it, manage to doggy her till she cumming. open up condom and shower with sperm her at mouth and face.
She then continue blowjob me till the 2nd shot. she look enjoyed now. we then proceed to next action at bathroom. she bend to let me stroke from back.. she into doggy style. she then uncapped condom and blowjob me. she swallowed the 3rd cum. oh my nice.. we have shower, she help me bathing. while we are kissing. cool. wait her on bed. while she showering.

once she come out, she went to bj me again. i just laying down. lick my balls, anus, oh my. never tought so. make my didi hard back. she slurp it and suck it hard. she hold my didi tight and it become harder. cap it again, and ride it.

Ee manage to take a few round before sleep.

NAME: AZALY
Race: NL
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs:9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 friendly
Moan: eyes closed
Skin: 8/10, white skin
Fingering: Yes
Pussy: 9/10 sweet, fresh, tight, juicy
FJ: experienced.
Damage: RM500

b2blover
05-08-2014, 03:35 AM
can anyone pm me FL contacts pls. much appreciated:)

b2blover
05-08-2014, 03:48 AM
Manage to get her number. wechat her, manage to get meetup. She was having financial problem. Need some help, we manage set up meet up at hotel yesterday.

She agreed to meet. As I wait her at my room, around 8pm. she showed up, she was superb, nice body curve. she wearing black baby T and jeans. long hair. we start chatting and drink. manage to hold her hand, kiss it nicely, she look like it. start to frenching with her, oh god my didi hard already. take off her clothes, a red bra with 36C inside. wow.. hehe.. long time didnt have sex. so excited. she rub my didi outside my jeans. become hard. then, my turn to unzipped her and nice red panty waiting.. she a bit shy. kiss her while take her panty off, suck her nipple while bra still on. rub her shaved pussy gently, very wet already down there.

Unzipped my pants, take off my bro out, she help me wear condom with her mouth. oh god, love it. warm mouth. gently i rub my cock at her pussy(wet), stroke it slowly as she moan loud. quite tight. she look like in pain. umm.. slowly put it deeply.. while she enjoy it, manage to doggy her till she cumming. open up condom and shower with sperm her at mouth and face.
She then continue blowjob me till the 2nd shot. she look enjoyed now. we then proceed to next action at bathroom. she bend to let me stroke from back.. she into doggy style. she then uncapped condom and blowjob me. she swallowed the 3rd cum. oh my nice.. we have shower, she help me bathing. while we are kissing. cool. wait her on bed. while she showering.

once she come out, she went to bj me again. i just laying down. lick my balls, anus, oh my. never tought so. make my didi hard back. she slurp it and suck it hard. she hold my didi tight and it become harder. cap it again, and ride it.

can pm me her ctc bro? thanks!

mat86ist
05-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Can pm me contant number... Please....

Bigboobsucker
05-08-2014, 06:13 PM

Can share contact bro? Thanks

MartinGG
05-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Wahhhhh.
So good rating . mind share ctc ?

Chongsan
05-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Can share ctc or exchange ?

thepumpkin
06-08-2014, 10:59 AM

Can pm me contact pls bro? Much appreciated

Amilawa
07-08-2014, 01:46 AM
go for Tai Pan. same row to Robin Spa..Very skillfull massage.Those china massage gals friendly and looking good. my 1st choice in ipoh.

Tq bro. Appreciated. same row? not in front right? how much the damage?:)

kawkaw
07-08-2014, 02:37 AM

PM her contact bro.tq

Amilawa
07-08-2014, 03:01 AM
hello all masters,
i just want to ask that whoever in this forum are cheong master..Tasted many girls...but how do u take the safety precaution avoid in getting infect on any disease /sick?
can give some hints/tips to share with every one here?happy Cheong...also safety Cheong..

I also concern about this too bro. Already, see KPJ doctors sexual clinic, Nothing fancy there :D, the doctor is male. nothing wrong with me so far, but please beware of any changes around your bro. sometimes, itchy also can cause big problem. as we all know the 'water' from FL/NL/ML is very dangerous,especially when your penis has small fresh scar (sometimes when you rub or after shaving because of itchiness). even though we always put the stockings, but it won't change the fact that your bro is easy to get infections.

maybe some tips, dont go to cheong if your bro feel itchy or aftershave, and please dont rub! wash it instead. ;)

and again, beware of any changes, that was what the doctor told me after i told him that I am sexually addicted. :D

DaVincci
07-08-2014, 04:13 PM
Bro Monwet. do you have another username (asdfgvbnqw) at this site? I saw an identical post of yours from "KL part time college gal" forum.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=258761&page=119

or someone copy and paste your report or vice versa?

DaVincci
07-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Is Azaly the same girl as SUE?

DaVincci
07-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Bro "Monwet" is Sue the same girl as Azaly. why your post identical to "hyun_jae2012"

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11046755#post11046755

AHH2222MK6
08-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Bro "Monwet" is Sue the same girl as Azaly. why your post identical to "hyun_jae2012"

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11046755#post11046755

Obviously its fake. Too many juveniles in SBF Malaysia's Thread

AHH2222MK6
08-08-2014, 04:33 AM

This is also another misleading fake FR.

insanehot
08-08-2014, 09:32 PM
where is first sister??

voltesv
10-08-2014, 10:32 PM
yeah hi all

hahabackham
12-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Hi all. Just want to ask, ritz kow spa provide what service? Any young & nice mp nearby?

voltesv
13-08-2014, 10:43 AM
a little help.......plss to all tai kor here.

anyone know where to find mp or port run by mamasan?

agon
14-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Name: A-lin
Height: Around 160 cm.
Face: 7.0/10 (With makeup and mascara on)
Body: 8.0/10 (Slim)
Boobs: C cup
BBBJ: 8.0/10
Pussy: 7/10
Ass: 7.0/10
FJ: 8.0/10
Moan: 8/10 (Practically no sound from her. i dislike faking)
GFE: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: RM168
WIR: Maybe.

Reach and greeted at the main door. Got 8 Viet for viewing. 5 of them 168 the other 2 is 158. Saw at least 3 of them with big assets which is a plus point to me. Two of them are my liking in terms of look. Pick one of them since recommended by OKT. Been in local for 2 years. Given a cup of tea while waiting. Paid and went up.

Once inside, all pretty SOP. Undress by myself and straight away ask to step into "bathroom". It is some sort of extended cubicle just to clean people up. Not really a bathroom. Toilet for you to do business is not in the room. So settle first before you go into the room. After cleaning, lay in the bed and wait for action.

She started to tease little by little. Kiss around my neck and go south. Try to tickle here and there. Lick from north to south but not there yet.. Brush along her body to mine before finally blowing me. She take it slow and steady. No rush. She will give you the SYT look when she is blowing. Sometime will lick the ball and return back to my little bro and repeat a few times. I think all these lasts about 15 minutes. Then she capped me and straight cowboy me. But only a while though since she do all the work from the start. Change to missionary and this position lasted bout 10 minutes and finally shoot. Her body is shaking like hell as she shoot first before me. I stop for a few seconds to let her enjoy and pump again. She actually do moan when she is enjoy but most of the time you wont hear any. Actually I like to do it quite with occasional moan. Not all the fake load moan. Pretty natural moan I would say. After that change to face-to-face. This is my favourite position. Can do work and eat the melon at the same time. Though she is slim but she have big assets. But this time duno why still have come after 10 minutes again and worried the time limit so change to doggy since I think I can come faster in this position. It would be great if there is a mirror so I can see her assets bouncing when banging her from behind. But still cant shoot and change back to missionary and finish it at last.

kumhoe
16-08-2014, 10:41 AM
which place are you referring to, bro Agon?

agon
18-08-2014, 07:05 AM
which place are you referring to, bro Agon?

Highway Refleksology

Amilawa
19-08-2014, 09:40 AM
jessicca is no longer operation. Correct if Im wrong. four times I was passing by, the door close

insanehot
20-08-2014, 10:15 PM
u nd to press d door bell

insanehot
24-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Wanna ask all taiko out der. Did taipan(same row wit Robin)provide b2b?
Any recommendation?

ahwah5155
25-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Wanna ask all taiko out der. Did taipan(same row wit Robin)provide b2b?
Any recommendation?

No.normal massage and pingpong.china style

hornman86
27-08-2014, 10:40 AM
No.normal massage and pingpong.china style

Can recommended where can b2b massage?

ahwah5155
30-08-2014, 08:38 PM
Can recommended where can b2b massage?

About b2b..so far i know spa like h.way, ipoh classic spa have..i also want to know where else place in ipoh hv b2b

kevin4ever
31-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Hi all,
Would like to share on my visit.

Big Little Sister = RM90 for Viets. Fake moan.. Is this place's old name is "First Sister"?
Did not go to Hollywood Hotel nearby as the building look horrible.
Beside it is a cheap joints like those in Brickfield KL?.

Gold Finger = RM60 for Cambodian. Good fuck. Remember a guy here mention they are actually Viets. I'm lead to her room in Kam Moe Nang.

London Hotel = On the 1st floor got local MILF. RM80. Accidentally bump into here. Can stay here too, room got air-con and WiFi. RM44 / night.
This hotel facing Anderson Road / Jalan Raja Musa Aziz.

Myself KL guy.

jon760320
31-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Just try ipoh classic spa. Just went there n got one viet girl recommended. A very tight n wet pussy. Can out for 3 x without any xtra charge

v1p3r
10-09-2014, 10:49 PM
first time in ipoh...i read many reports :D

very eager to try leh.. pls share contact for out call gals?

thanks!, hope to contribute more!

ahwah5155
14-09-2014, 12:42 PM
ipoh classic spa~ quality drop...vietnam body out of shape..thai gal look like doing plastic operation and deep makeup to cover the ugry look.and not much of choice still remember i picked a thai girls during my last visit 2 weeks ago..after she undress ...there are big scar on the brease..really scary.Business run down..went they few times like no customer at all..have u guys been they recently?

Robin spa ~ girls quality still fair..good option to visit they.

Highway ~ many choices..buy my last visit didnt grap any girl due to the okt told tat may have MIB visit...ask me to wait ..so i just left....

All brothers here seem like not too active recently..any feedback new joint in ipoh?

agon
14-09-2014, 09:09 PM
ipoh classic spa~ quality drop...vietnam body out of shape..thai gal look like doing plastic operation and deep makeup to cover the ugry look.and not much of choice still remember i picked a thai girls during my last visit 2 weeks ago..after she undress ...there are big scar on the brease..really scary.Business run down..went they few times like no customer at all..have u guys been they recently?

Robin spa ~ girls quality still fair..good option to visit they.

Highway ~ many choices..buy my last visit didnt grap any girl due to the okt told tat may have MIB visit...ask me to wait ..so i just left....

All brothers here seem like not too active recently..any feedback new joint in ipoh?

Bro, when u visit Highway? I went there on 1st week of Sept. No MIB visit.

ahwah5155
14-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Bro, when u visit Highway? I went there on 1st week of Sept. No MIB visit.

It been month ago..i went there normal day in noon..suprise tat day time the okt receive call take precaution on MIB possible visit..he ask me seat and wait half hour...so i better leave rather than get caught or questioning with trouble

ipohjai11
06-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Any place in Ipoh serve ice fire bj?? prefer viet

insanehot
08-10-2014, 08:27 PM
so quiet in ipoh lately...
any happening cheong action out there??

Speedz3000
08-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Are these the reason of ipoh cheongster so quiet?

All bro no cheong mood lately?
Is because due to all thing price increase?
Low income high expensive?
Less attractive girl?
High risk by cops raid?

voltesv
09-10-2014, 06:18 PM
yo brother local prostitute. only available in regal spa and heritage a?

anyone know other place with cantonese speaking chinese.

Speedz3000
12-10-2014, 05:05 AM
Look like all big bro are MIA~

Now need to try our own luck to get nice gem around~

agon
13-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Name: Amy
Height: Around 155 cm
Face: 7.0/10 (cute)
Body: 7.0/10 (slim with small ass)
Boobs: C cup
BBBJ: 1.0/10 (lazy)
Pussy: 6/10
Ass: 5.0/10 (small)
FJ: 6.0/10
Moan: 6/10
GFE: 5/10
Attitude: 5/10
Damage: RM160
WIR: No.

Book the dish at 250pm. Reach there text OKT, get no, straight go up. Knock knock, a sleepy look dish open d door. Ask you to take off your cloth on your own and ask u go straight to bathroom. Inside, only help you to wash the little bro. Full stop. Ask to lie down. Start with BBBJ, but only like lick 2-4 times and then capped me. Body wise, I must say the assets is huge. But is very "watery". No licking and sucking on nipples. Only allow grabbing. Actually the moment I get the BBBJ, I already know what I can get from this session. As usual, change a few position before exploding. Not really in the mood with this dish. Just want to get it done at that time.

Overall, not recommended for this dish. I would rather go back to Highway for good service.

HHHHong
16-10-2014, 12:11 AM
any 1 in to larvish before???? number 603 , look sweet,but not for boob lover... damage 168

DaVincci
16-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Last weekend went to the new spa at Lucky hotel

Not much girl there. Found this PRC via Wechat.
Name: Anna no.9
Face:6/10
Boobs: Big (recommend for Boob Lovers)
Body Type: Petite
Mssg: 5/10
BBBJ: dint try
Daty: dint try
FJ:7/10 (try any position u prefer, give CFM look)
cleanliness: 8/10 (new hotel room)
Damage: Massage 65 + FJ 150
At first round HJ till I cum then massage. 2nd round unload at missionary position.

DaVincci
16-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Not much people do field report at forum. Because they can use Wechat to do screening and locate port/OKT nearby. Thanks to technology.

bartz82
17-10-2014, 04:13 PM
what anna no 9 wechat id

bartz82
17-10-2014, 04:14 PM
what is anna no 9 wechat id

shirobaby1325
22-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Visited robin spa 2 weeks ago when outstation in ipoh, sorry for the newbie fr

Name: forget to ask
Origin: tom yam
Height: Around 160 cm
Face: 8.0/10 (cute type, is my type)
Body: 7.0/10 (slim type)
Boobs: B gua
BBBJ: 7.0/10 (she bj it slow n steady)
DFK: no
DATY: yes haha
Fingering: no
Pussy: 6.5/10
Ass: 5.0/10 (small)
FJ: 6.0/10 (i like her cowboy)
Moan: 6/10 (occasional natural moan i should say)
GFE: 5/10 (quite passive)
Damage: RM158
WIR: Maybe

so that day i go to robin spa after my friend recommended it, arrive 12 ++am. that day, the papasan was very careful and only let me choose girl through his phone, i pick this girl as she is the cheapest, and she look small n cute:cool:. As usual, all the sop, then i go up to the room, she bath me, then both of us lying on the bed. she is quite passive, she say i can do anything on her except fingering and dfk. so i lick and suck her boobs, DATY, then asked her bbbj, she do it slow n steady, i love she bj it slow n steady like enjoying some fancy meal, then she cap me, start with missionary then cowgirl. her cowgirl is so wild, until i almost cum, i stopped her changed to doogy and finish. we talk a bit then bath then bye bye.

btw i wanna ask all the cheong expert, where to get cheap and quick fj like jessica? can tell me the damage n quality pls, appreciate ur feedback. besides, is jessica closed? and is jessica damage still rm90? long time dint go

ahwah5155
24-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Not much people do field report at forum. Because they can use Wechat to do screening and locate port/OKT nearby. Thanks to technology.

Bro...not really know how to search locate port|okt via vchat...can u plz give some hints...

noodleme
28-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Bro i went to lucky hotel and only got massage RM55 damage with hj RM50 tips only. can share Anna contact and where is the location ??

Last weekend went to the new spa at Lucky hotel

Not much girl there. Found this PRC via Wechat.
Name: Anna no.9
Face:6/10
Boobs: Big (recommend for Boob Lovers)
Body Type: Petite
Mssg: 5/10
BBBJ: dint try
Daty: dint try
FJ:7/10 (try any position u prefer, give CFM look)
cleanliness: 8/10 (new hotel room)
Damage: Massage 65 + FJ 150
At first round HJ till I cum then massage. 2nd round unload at missionary position.

ahwah5155
29-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Any brother know how to search local prc, freelancer in wechat?