PDA

View Full Version : Action in Ipoh mali!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

bangchua
13-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Will be staying at Excelsior hotel this month end. Is there any place to go for massage and FJ?

leelelee
01-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi, I am coming to Ipoh, for 2 night. Would like to book girl for overnight. Any bro can recommend , or show me how to do it. Thanks a lot Pls PM me or email me, [email protected]

Bobbypian
03-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi, I am coming to Ipoh, for 2 night. Would like to book girl for overnight. Any bro can recommend , or show me how to do it. Thanks a lot Pls PM me or email me, [email protected]

hello all boss.. any advice for cheonging / massage in ipoh? ill stay near tambun for business trip.. please do advice ??

thanksssssss.. :)

leelelee
03-05-2011, 09:11 PM
after read through this blog. Plan to visit Jessica (for tom yam) Robin SPA, Regal lodge, Lucky SPA (for myamar) in this coming weeks.

Report next weeks.

Bobbypian
03-05-2011, 09:36 PM
after read through this blog. Plan to visit Jessica (for tom yam) Robin SPA, Regal lodge, Lucky SPA (for myamar) in this coming weeks.

Report next weeks.

How much the damage like bro?

leelelee
04-05-2011, 03:52 PM
He...I am coming to Ipoh next week. Will report here once i try .....
Now try to look for a hotel near all this location. For my hunting trip...

ming3881
05-05-2011, 01:40 AM
hi is it include penang area?
now penang side...

ProfessorOokami
05-05-2011, 01:53 PM
hi is it include penang area?
now penang side...

What u talking? Wakarimasen

38tiger
12-05-2011, 04:42 AM
Hi friends, I will be going to Ipoh next week and will be staying in Impiana Hotel,
please let me know is there is any eatery and massage place around there or must I travel to town.
btw what is the taxi charge from airport to the hotel now.
many thank you for your info..:D

Ipohlang
13-05-2011, 11:04 PM
First time staying overnight in Ipoh, having dinner with colleagues. Decided to have some drinks and was recommended to R**z G****n. Wow, place was packed and limited sitting place. Ordered some drinks and PRC ladies come and sit. One young PRC that looks 18 caught the eye, after sitting for a while decided to go up to her room.

Normal SOP, wash up in the bathroom and then straight to action. Wow, even though she's petite, her boobs are at least B-cup and natural. Pinkish nipple and after tweaking a while, stand to attention. After BBBJ, it's my turn to sextify her - lick and suck on the nipples and then go down south, nice clean pussy. After that she cap me and ride me for a while. Man, with such solid boobs bobbing up and down it turns me on. Then it is missionary, sitting and doggie. But due to too much alcohol, little brother decided not to let go. Getting tired after 15 mins, decided for her to HJ while playing with her natural boobs.

Name: Yang Yang
Face: 7
Body: 9 - petite and solid body
Boobs: 9 - at least B-cup and on the petite body, man it's great
BBBJ: 6 - not enough sucking power, more of sucking on the head only
HJ: 6 - though I cum while HJ but it's due to her boobs and not her skill as it is just stroking up and down mechanically
FJ: 8 - pretty tight and natural moaning,unfortunately the beer took effect too early
RTF: Maybe

Damage: RM 150 1 shot

bro,can Pm me the number?? home alone now....TQ!!

Ipohlang
13-05-2011, 11:37 PM
i've heard of OKTs operating right from Excelsior itself, but have no leads.

Perhaps the nearest f**k joint would be at Regal Spa, Regal Lodge Hotel. You could try asking the reception for directions. It isnt far from Excelsior. FJ at regal starts from rm148 right up to rm228 per session

cheers

Bro, newbie here.....any number of PRC to share??

sacy
15-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Will be at Ipoh for a week~ around Vesak day~ any Ipoh OKT to intro? Looking for young and big boobies girl!! Thx~

louie85
21-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Where can i find malay girls in Ipoh?

louie85
21-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Where can I find malay girls in Ipoh?

yokeheng
19-06-2011, 08:44 PM
bro what is her contact, i also in ipoh now until tuesday. pm pls

Mengali
29-06-2011, 11:15 PM
bro..i wan the contact also..pls pm me..i'm going this weekend.

naughtyguy233
14-07-2011, 02:07 AM
Anyone knows where to find local milfs in Ipoh???

Curious2Try
19-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Will be staying at Syuen next week. anyone got OKT contact which operates there, please PM me. thanks

manncream
03-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Good day,

Swiss Garden Golf Resort is based at Lumut. You will need to travel up to 30-40km to reach Ipoh. If you want further informations on KTV, HC or any other joints like spa and mp, you might want to check for more information on DPF. There are plenty of infos and details of hot spots in town in other threads and forums.

For Ipoh, here are some useful infos:
Hotel/Spa
1) Rizt Garden/Rizt kowloon hotel which is situated at Jln Yang kalsom, side by side famous with the syt PRC which lurking around the 1st floor lounge and the kopitiam. Nowadays stil can try ur luck at the lounge/kopitiam but most of the syt has their regular and stay in their room most of the time.
2) Regal Lodge spa is the famous spa due to its cleaniness and it was no doubt has the best facilities in town. WL are all from local if not mistaken and ML also available.
3) Tower Regency hotel do not have any spa but they do have PRC service. Those who have the okt contact can easily make arrangement for mirroring.
4) Syuen hotel have the same working operation as Tower regency with okt controlling the PRC in room.
5) Excelsior hotel which famous with OKT Michael Phang last time supplying mostly overweigth ML, can try ur luck to ask for WL arrangement if you are desperate.
6) Tambun Inn hotel do not have spa but can ask the okt for WL supply which may from famous ASEAN country such as Thai, Viet or Indo. Hotel facilities are not well maintained.
7) Hillcity spa from Hillcity hotel let you feel like getting a warm bath inside the ipoh famous limestone cave, beside that, you can opt for ML for massage or WL as well. The WL consist from PRC, Viet, TY or local.
8) Others spa such as the famous Robin spa, classic spa are supplying local dishes, while the new Hollywood spa (now beside the good memory pub, opp first sister), lucky hotel, grand view hotel are supplying PRC, TY or Viet dishes.
9) Taipan Reflexology is jus an ordinary reflex centre which provide hanky-panky services despite FJ and it requires your skill in negotiation willingness to spend $$ if the any ML who can meet your requirement

Fxxk Joints (Quickie)
1) The infamous Taiwan which is currently under the name of Jessica (formerly known as Taiwan) remained the only joint in town in providing quickie unload retailing below rm100 and followed by First Sister (opp good memory pub), then the RM 35/shot dunno wat name joint along the shop at the 1st floor of the old hollywood spa.
2) Besides this, the Hotel Libis near the round about of the Sri Maju bus station, the hotel london above the mamak stall near the UOB, and many more small rest house at the robin spa road, are also the budget quickie joints for quick unload. These joints are retailing below rm50

Miscellaneous
1) There are many others places which the OKT operating in tight security such as the Tasek WL port, the local/Indonesia supply by OKT Auntie Yin, the Gunung Rapat Milf PRC port.....etc.

Retail & Price
1) For the fuck place, the pricing is from RM35 up to RM100/shot.
2) Those spa and hotel operating style will cost from RM 140 up to RM 180 depend the okt and location. Taipan is exceptional as only do massage.
3) For others places, charges will be start from RM 110 up to RM 150.

Have a nice and sextifying trip in Ipoh!

hey, i'm staying in ritz garden, how to know OKT place the syt at which room>?
the counter know?

lim1979
18-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Any okt to intro?

MrBombastic
03-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Bros... I'll be staying in Tower Regency Hotel... And I've a few questions:

1. Is there any kangtao nearby Tower Regency Hotel?
2. Is Jessica near Tower Regency Hotel? if NO, where is it?
3. Which spa provide the best ladies?

Thanks all taikos ya ;)

mlkfcuk
03-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Wah bro bombastic! U cheong until Ipoh kah? Terror lar u. Why on holiday in Ipoh is it? Dont forget tarpau pomeloes for me ah! hehehe....

MrBombastic
03-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Wah bro bombastic! U cheong until Ipoh kah? Terror lar u. Why on holiday in Ipoh is it? Dont forget tarpau pomeloes for me ah! hehehe....

knn... come here also meet you arrr... diuuu... :D

i'll be in ipoh for one week... so, looking for some action here... hehe ;)

woocb
03-09-2011, 06:17 PM
in ipoh on monday too, thinking to go robin spa or regalodge, nice kah ? any sleepover cheong place like Saboon in KL ?

davin99
04-09-2011, 04:15 PM
knn... come here also meet you arrr... diuuu... :D

i'll be in ipoh for one week... so, looking for some action here... hehe ;)

bro....u can go robin spa...look for mr.lavin...

MrBombastic
04-09-2011, 05:16 PM
bro....u can go robin spa...look for mr.lavin...

Thanks man. The problem is I doesn't know where is Robin Spa. Not sure if it's far from Tower Regency Hotel or not. Anyway, here's my short FR.

I just came back from Regal Lodge Spa since it's just opposite my hotel. Initially I though the spa is at the ground floor, with the big REFLEXOLOGY sign. However I was wrong. It was at the first floor, where I need to take the stair case up. Then I was greeted by this very nice uncle name Ah See. Since I'm new, I tell him that I want to go for spa and sauna first.

This place is nice, clean and well designed. It's far better than most spas that I have seen. After my spa and sauna, I hang around in the cafe with a cup of nescafe. Then this Ah See come and see me. We chit chat. He was asking me if I want a massage or package. I opt for package. Then he recommend a lady. I ask him if I can mirror the girls or not. And he say WHY NOT? Since I'm the customer... wa lau eh... this uncle very steady!

Then he bring me to a room with about 8 ladies. Very unfortunately, most of them are average looking. However I spotted a better looking one. Then I tell him that I want her.

Name: Ah Mei
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10 - boobs bout B cup, slight tummy fats, butt a bit saggy
BBBJ: 9/10 - very long BBBJ bout 20 minutes with slurp slurp sound
FJ: 9/10 - very accomodating with tight pussy and well trimmed pussy hair
CIM: No
FK: No
AR: No
Cathbath: 7/10 - from nipples to knees
Damage: RM148 (fj + spa + sauna + food)
RTF: Not really... I still believe there are better ones :cool:

When I was about to leave I saw this lady name Coco. She's young and good looking. I feel like trying her. And I also ask Ah See... the told me that normally there are about 16 ladies. But today only 8.

To all Ipoh bros... can anyone recommend the ang pai lady in Regal Lodge Spa? Actually I like tall ladies. If got ladies that do AJ is even better. Thanks ya ;)

MrBombastic
06-09-2011, 07:15 PM
I just came back from mirroring in Regal Lodge Spa. Spotted 2 quite good looking ladies name Angel and Monica. Any bros try them before? ;)

MrBombastic
07-09-2011, 12:11 AM
I wanted to try angel before. Then the OKt claimed that Angel doesnt have the body and have very awfully looking long nipples.Then the OKT kept pushing another WL, which i eventually tried and would rate her on an average of 5/10. Her name's Poh Ling.

There's a rm258 category girl who goes by the name of Elaine. i wouldnt recommend her at all. Tummy fat is visible and she's not that pretty either.

There used to be a rm228 girl by the name of Baby. She's darn hot and has excellent and i would continue to sought her services even if its anything above rm300. She's retired since - a few months ago.

Cheers and good luck.

Thanks man. But Angel is good looking. The captain keep on recommending to me. Anyway, you have any OKT contact for tower regency? ;)

AHH2222MK6
08-09-2011, 09:25 PM
I know there are a few OKTs operating independently in Syuen and some other hotels in ipoh. I was told the PRC girls they have are hot. But till today, i cant seem to get hold of the OKTs contact. Needs referrals, it seems :confused:

The 1 and only infamous OKT is Mr. Lam. You should have ask the right question. It's not a complication to obtain the OKT ctc. All you need to do is follow the proper channel. Unlike sharing FL ctc, just peer 2 peer. You also need to know the individual (referrer / originator) of the contact socially. Otherwise, simply hoping somebody to share with you (of course you did received the ctc) but still need a guaranteed password and assurance from the originator. Every playground has its own T & T. Heed my advice:cool:

I believe you are still in old town.

korntnieu
13-10-2011, 12:42 AM
anyone with contacts in Lumut/Setiawan/Manjung area please email me [email protected] please..

korntnieu
17-10-2011, 11:19 PM
some updates in Sitiawan area.

just went to the infamous Yao Han Hotel. RM58 for oil massage 45mins, RM50 for HJ or RM100 for FJ. was almost conned by the girl when I told her it's my first time there. she only gave me body massage after adding RM100 and when I complained that's the rate for FJ then only she gave in. conclusion, lousy service. Even as my first cheong I'd say the experience was lousy. I think she was a local chinese girl, late 30s.

on another trip I went to a Thai Massage place located in Taman Samudera. it's above a snooker centre. RM60 for 1 hour oil massage, RM50 for HJ. no FJ. I'd say it's slightly better than Yao Han although this place only has small cubicles with curtains as the door.

If anyone needs direction for this place you guys can message me. Anyone with contacts around Sitiawan area please message me too.

I have a question though, normally if I go to those KTVs do they have malay girls? haven't tried any KTVs yet..

pojikun69
20-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Hello bro...i'm in manjung..basically here we got nohing..damn i wish manjung someday will happening just like ipoh.... We got to go to teluk intan or ipoh for an action.....:confused:some updates in Sitiawan area.

just went to the infamous Yao Han Hotel. RM58 for oil massage 45mins, RM50 for HJ or RM100 for FJ. was almost conned by the girl when I told her it's my first time there. she only gave me body massage after adding RM100 and when I complained that's the rate for FJ then only she gave in. conclusion, lousy service. Even as my first cheong I'd say the experience was lousy. I think she was a local chinese girl, late 30s.

on another trip I went to a Thai Massage place located in Taman Samudera. it's above a snooker centre. RM60 for 1 hour oil massage, RM50 for HJ. no FJ. I'd say it's slightly better than Yao Han although this place only has small cubicles with curtains as the door.

If anyone needs direction for this place you guys can message me. Anyone. with contacts around Sitiawan area please message me too.

I have a question though, normally if I go to those KTVs do they have malay girls? haven't tried any KTVs yet..

bananaeyes
21-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Looking foward to pay regal lodge spa a visit... Is it onli full package service there, if i just request massage + HJ, is it ok? By the way, i always want to try BBBj, just scared of STI.....sienzzz:(

mankala138
22-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Hi bro any intro in Ipoh city going there next month . Pm me contact thanks

dannisyew
22-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Hi All Sifu , i am new here. Next month just plan come out at night alone virgin night, any spa in ipoh as best recommend from you all sifu.

super88
25-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Hi Bro,

I am staying in tower regency now, any bro can provide okt contact?

Thanks

dannisyew
30-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Im just went from Jassica this deepavali in noon & choised #60.
She good . eating candy while doing BJ on my panis..realy enjoyfull.

Name : unknown (#60)
Race : Chinese
State : Johor
BJ :9/10
FJ : 9/10 (she good on cowgirl style.she ride on me ess then 5 minits made me cum)
damage : rm90

dannisyew
30-10-2011, 10:11 PM
This deepavali i went Jassica & choise #60 . This is 2nd time i take her. Stil remember 1st time went up & catch her eye.
She damm good on BJ . Hv u guy tried the girl eating candy while BJ on you didi? U have to try her.

State :Johor (speak mandarin)
BJ :9/10 (lick on ass hole dammn good as well)
FJ : 8/10 . Good in cowgirl style.(Less than 5minits let me cum)
Damage :rm90.

Orgazmoo
31-10-2011, 10:45 PM
Hey Ipoh bros

I'm at taiping right now. Anyone can recommend a good place in taiping?

super88
01-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Im just went from Jassica this deepavali in noon & choised #60.
She good . eating candy while doing BJ on my panis..realy enjoyfull.

State : Johor
BJ :9/10
FJ : 9/10 (she good on cowgirl style.she ride on me ess then 5 minits made me cum)
damage : rm90

Hi Bro, Can PM me address?

dannisyew
01-11-2011, 06:38 PM
Hi Bro, Can PM me address?

At Jalan Kampar opposite The Store supermarket. Any taxi driver can bring you there.

crezz
24-12-2011, 03:15 PM
i am currently in ipoh until tomorrow , any1 wana cheong 2nite? pm me

Nuer
25-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi all the dai gor fai gor sifu sifu in ipoh...am in ipoh now..any okt ctc for syuen hotel or excelsior hotel mind to share??? PM plz...tqvm!!!

zf69
05-01-2012, 10:18 PM
anyone know any FL or hot spot at sri iskandar ipoh?

bulukote
07-01-2012, 10:58 PM
hi ipoh bros.. im new here in ipoh.. but not new to sbf.. used to cheong in malacca.. now back to my hometown ipoh.. last week went to First Sister.. the high n low sofa still exist.. took a tom yam on the high sofa.. here my simple report

Name : Om
Boobs : Solid and round..with pointy nipple..
Ass : flat
Pussy : trimmed and well taken care
BBBJ : 8/10.. she took her own sweet time.. slow and once a while licking the balls and going almost near the asshole..damn syiok..
Daty : never ask
FJ : 9/10.. almost perfect.. tried few positions.. started with cow girl.. changed to missionary.. insert deeply until she almost scratched my back.. turn and bang her frm behind.. rode her for about 15 minutes and released..

Shower together and she washed me clean.. not rushing but she gave no space for little talk.. very friendly and sexy..hehe..

AHH2222MK6
08-01-2012, 11:53 PM
hi ipoh bros.. im new here in ipoh.. but not new to sbf.. used to cheong in malacca.. now back to my hometown ipoh.. last week went to First Sister.. the high n low sofa still exist.. took a tom yam on the high sofa.. here my simple report

Name : Om
Boobs : Solid and round..with pointy nipple..
Ass : flat
Pussy : trimmed and well taken care
BBBJ : 8/10.. she took her own sweet time.. slow and once a while licking the balls and going almost near the asshole..damn syiok..
Daty : never ask
FJ : 9/10.. almost perfect.. tried few positions.. started with cow girl.. changed to missionary.. insert deeply until she almost scratched my back.. turn and bang her frm behind.. rode her for about 15 minutes and released..

Shower together and she washed me clean.. not rushing but she gave no space for little talk.. very friendly and sexy..hehe..

Dear fellow SBF monger, you testimony is really appreciated. At least you have freshen up the town by visiting the joint which likely nobody ever would dare to go nor view. I believe this joint worth for a visit. I will be dropping tomorrow to check out the stocks as well.

I thank you on behalf Ipoh's cheong brothers for your valuable input

Babykaka
12-01-2012, 11:12 AM
to all bros, i have a ipoh okt number. who is interested pm me!!!

HunYou
14-01-2012, 01:34 AM
All Sifu, this is my 1st FR, just point out if I'm not doing in the standard format.

I just went to Jassica / Taiwan few days ago... Not too good experience:

I arrived around 2310, not sure about the exact time. May be I got there abit late, all the girls look damm tired and not smiling, only 6 girls sitting at the sofa.

I walked in, dai gor over there invite me to sit a while and approach to me after 2 minutes. I asked him to intro and he recommended a chubby one. Since I don't like chubby one he recommended another girl to me as she can speak Chinese. So I took her, #61.

The girl brought me to a room and I asked for her name but she don't want to tell me. Since I feeling wanna to pee, I asked her if I can go to toilet, and she told me to fix it at the shower tub... (WTF??) Then she asked me hurry to take out my cloth and shower. I asked her why hurry and she says to catch time... During shower I asked her where she from and she says she is from Malaysia.... Lies that we don't need and I know she is Thai.

She showered for me and performed body 2 body massage. She starts to get angry when I didn't get stiff and asked me to hurry up... WTF!!! I start squeezing her boobs and it feels good as her B-size boobs is just solid. When I squeezed her, she scold me and says I squeezed too hard and she is in pain. Anyway, the bouncy touch makes my cock stiff.

She performed BJ when my cock get stiff. The BJ was not bad and after 2 minutes of BJ, she put condom on my cock. After she used some KY on her pussy, she started to ride on me. The pussy is tight and not bad.

She didn't ride for long and beg me to let her sleep. So I uses missionary position. Then she starts to hit me again and says I pushed too hard and she is pain... WTF (3rd time)... How can she keep hitting customer... So I get angry and ignore her. I pump harder after that until I cum. The whole process is having a little raping feel as she hits me and I grab her hard.

After the session she complained that I am pervert and we fight with palm for few hits. After shower I give her a little tips and she gets surprise as she knew she was not serving well. Then she give me a french before we leave the room.

Name: {No Name, she said} #61
Body: 6.5/10 Boobs solid, about A+ or B. A little droopy, medium tits size acceptable. Ass not stiff.
Shower: 5/10 simply wash and scare of water hitting her face.
Body2 body massage: 6.5/10 I not quite enjoying it, not my personal favorite.
BJ: 8/10 - not using condom, good skill but still feel her teeth a little sometime.
FJ: 6/10 - not quite co-operative and hitting.
GFE: 7/10 - feel like when I fuck my gf after a big argument.
RTF: Not consider, if no choice then take her. She is just too rushy.
Damage: RM90+RM20 tips

I think another factor that makes me not feeling good in this 1st trip to Jessica is because I arrived there too late.

party0411
06-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Anyone tried good memory pub? How is the girls there? I heard the damaged is around RM120 for 45mins.

samking88888
08-02-2012, 09:19 PM
I am a new comer in ipoh mari cheong. Had tried a few times in Jessica, 2 times in Hillcity and 1 time in Tambun Inn. Hillcity good for room is clean and the viets girls also good. Jessica time is too short but cheap. Tambun Inn i heard already close down, pls all the taiko confirm this?

fuelsaver
09-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Going to Ipoh soon, any recommendation ?

Since all the post is last year, wondering any updates ? :D

slurpeez
06-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Hi guys,

Need a li'l help. Looking for local syt or milf. Any particular place where I can go to?

Thanks.

viggo560
06-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Hi fellows

Going to stay at impiana hotel ipoh at the end of the month. Anyone that knows of takeout WL that do watersports, or any place to do watersports?

If not, how is the best way to get WL to my hotelroom?

Appreciate any information, either in this thread or as PM. Thanks.

AHH2222MK6
07-03-2012, 02:08 AM
Hi guys,

Need a li'l help. Looking for local syt or milf. Any particular place where I can go to?

Thanks.

Kindly proceed to Josica Health Centre. There is a MILF CKT originated from borneo name A***. Her no. is 88. Physical appearance: brown bob haired, proportionately fleshly but flat chested. Wearing dress occasionally. Alternatively, head to Jessica for CKT milf priced at rm70. Asking is not enough. You must try:rolleyes:

slurpeez
07-03-2012, 09:34 PM
sure thing. thanks.

slurpeez
07-03-2012, 09:44 PM
sure thing. thanks.

Diddles
08-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Went to jassica earlier. Had the worst service ever. I saw a SYT but OKT recommended #72 for superb service. Catbath for less than a min and then capped and BJ for less than a min then rode for again less then a min when she ask me to be on top.

I was like wtf? If recommended good service is this quality, then I'm not sure of the others. Definitely not worth the time and money.

looks: 4
Body: 3 (bah bah)
BJ: 1 (I'm a huge fan of BBBJ but she refused, also, 1 min is too short for a BJ)
Rtf: over my dead body

Just my opinion. Hope bros who like his place have enjoyed better service.

Diddles
08-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I wasn't allowed to autoroam at all, she said she is ticklish.

Tom88
08-03-2012, 11:26 PM
I like Ipoh mari FL , quality better .

bryant78
09-03-2012, 02:22 AM
any recommended places to cheong??

AHH2222MK6
11-03-2012, 12:00 AM
any recommended places to cheong??

Good day,

1. Recommended HC:
Robin Spa
WL type: Popiah (more than 5 options), Tom Yam (3 options) and a PRC (no option)
Price range: 148 (35 mins (45 max) per session) (Popiah / Tom Yam), 178 (PRC)
Facility: Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, B2B massage

2. Recommended Quickie Joint:
JOSICA Health Centre
WL type: Tom Yam (more than 10 options), local CKT (limited)
Price range: 90 per shot (approx 20 mins duration per session)
Facility: Unfurnished building since 90's and quite run down

3. Recommended MP:
Imperial Reflexology
WL type: PRC
Price range: 50 (60 mins) per session)
Facility: Furnished massage lounge

4. Recommended FLs
FL type: FL PRC only
Price range: PM only

5. Recommended OKTs Port
WL type: PM only
Remark: Non-associated with online advertised OKT port

I hope this minor details would help to ease every monger in Ipoh

bulukote
11-03-2012, 01:05 AM
bro..where is this imperial reflexology centre? anything special there?

AHH2222MK6
12-03-2012, 03:44 AM
bro..where is this imperial reflexology centre? anything special there?

The common SOP so called 'special' are HJ inclusive light roaming from outer a ML. The location of Imperial is nearby town area called Jalan Cowan. If you spot Excelsior hotel, just opposite street only. You will notice a few reflex centres and just walk further before the end of the street, you can see the signboad very clearly opposite Good Times Steambot

fictionman
12-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Where is Robin spa located???

AHH2222MK6
12-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Where is Robin spa located???

Simply click the link as below to view the location and landmark:

Robin Hotel & Robin Spa (Ipoh) (http://wikimapia.org/10224197/Robin-Hotel-Robin-Spa)

Expiggy
29-03-2012, 09:29 PM

Robin Hotel & Robin Spa (Ipoh) (http://wikimapia.org/10224197/Robin-Hotel-Robin-Spa)

Wow... Bro.. You provide good info here. Would like to ask for some recommendations here.
I'm Ipoh Mali but been in kl for like 8years and cheonging in kl for quite some time. I have some fellow cheongsters frens in Ipoh but frm the info they shared, I kinda dislike the quality.

Gonna be back in Ipoh this weekend and seeking some quality cheongs :)
I saw from a previous post you have some contacts of some FLs and OKTs? Mind enlightening a Ipoh bro who never cheong in Ipoh b4 in all my cheonging years??

rav.evc
30-03-2012, 08:06 PM

Bro, u got many lobang in IPOH. next time i go ipoh, should ctc u... :)

Mcbeast
03-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Robin spa provide b2b? Any recommendation?

Good day,

1. Recommended HC:
Robin Spa
WL type: Popiah (more than 5 options), Tom Yam (3 options) and a PRC (no option)
Price range: 148 (35 mins (45 max) per session) (Popiah / Tom Yam), 178 (PRC)
Facility: Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam, B2B massage

2. Recommended Quickie Joint:
JOSICA Health Centre
WL type: Tom Yam (more than 10 options), local CKT (limited)
Price range: 90 per shot (approx 20 mins duration per session)
Facility: Unfurnished building since 90's and quite run down

3. Recommended MP:
Imperial Reflexology
WL type: PRC
Price range: 50 (60 mins) per session)
Facility: Furnished massage lounge

4. Recommended FLs
FL type: FL PRC only

5. Recommended OKTs Port
WL type: PM only
Remark: Non-associated with online advertised OKT port

I hope this minor details would help to ease every monger in Ipoh

johnny9
04-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks taikoh, just try 1 tom yam in robin, surprisingly she allow anal with 50 tips, damn tight as this is really nice xp! TQ

papercutz
04-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Back in ipoh for with an associate that wanted to have some fun after work.

Tried out Jossica, but it was quite horrible even for a budget fuckplace.

Sat that one out since the girls (all Thai) were not my type.

Buddy went with a one and didn't report well.

We later went to Imperial for some rub down.

Had a 2 hour massage session by a PRC that spoke cantonese. Massage was quite decent, hard and attentive and got to all the sore spots. Finished with juagen with a finger up my ass and a very nice long and slow HJ. Friendly and good service.

Damage $100 + $50

Name : Xiao something...
Body : a/b boobs, slim, flat butt
Naked : no
Autoroam : normally no, but she let me finger her under her pants.

Place was quite decent as well. No "package" here.

penangbabes
04-04-2012, 09:19 AM
thanks bro for all the info!

AHH2222MK6
05-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Back in ipoh for with an associate that wanted to have some fun after work.

Tried out Jossica, but it was quite horrible even for a budget fuckplace.

Sat that one out since the girls (all Thai) were not my type.

Buddy went with a one and didn't report well.

We later went to Imperial for some rub down.

Recently the stocks at Josica are not quite satisfactory. Alternatively, there are other joints like Hollywood Spa(rm105 per session @ 30mins for Tom Yam/Viet), First Sister (rm75 per session @ 30mins for local MILF / rm90 per session @ 30mins for Tom Yam (limited) and last but not least Lucky Spa within Hotel Lucky premise at 1st floor (rm120 per session @ 35mins for assorted WL (Tom Yam/Popiah/Khmer/Laos/PRC).

Had a 2 hour massage session by a PRC that spoke cantonese. Massage was quite decent, hard and attentive and got to all the sore spots. Finished with juagen with a finger up my ass and a very nice long and slow HJ. Friendly and good service.

Damage $100 + $50

Name : Xiao something...
Body : a/b boobs, slim, flat butt
Naked : no
Autoroam : normally no, but she let me finger her under her pants.

Place was quite decent as well. No "package" here.

Why chose Imperial instead you have other options. The street alone has more than 5 MPs. Never try, never know.

AHH2222MK6
05-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Robin spa provide b2b? Any recommendation?

You need to ask the friendly captain named Martin or Ah Sing for reference. They will guide you and lead you to a room where you can choose your desired ML. The MLs in Robin are PRC/TY

hotspud
09-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Most posts here about Ipoh hasn't been very informative and I mainly relied on bro AHH2222MK6's summary (Thanks man!). Was aiming Robin and Regal Spa since there were many negative comments about the other older joints.

Was on my way to the Tower Regency Hotel where I booked. Was so so excited when I saw that Regal Lodge that was reputed to be the cleanest joint with the best facilities is just right next to my hotel. Checked in, cleaned up and proceeded to the 2nd floor of Regal.

Was serviced by the very friendly manager Alex. Being a noob, i automatically looked at the price charts. He asked me "massage and sauna"? I said "yes" like we all would when we visit joints in JB and KL. He then explained that for massage, it costs RM87. PRC gals are below 30's and RM60 for HJ while locals are a bit older, like 30+ and the other charges are to be negotiated with the WL. I guess most guys will be inclined to take the first offer since they are younger and the price is fixed so there won't be any heart attack later. Oh btw, you can ask to look at the gals.

Was brought to a curtain-partitioned cubicle and was serviced by a 30yr old PRC from Hubei. Only HJ provided (i asked) at a fixed RM60. Roaming top inside of clothes ok, roaming outside for below only.

Looks: 6
Massage: 6
HJ: 6.5

BTW, they have pretty decent facilities (top notch for Ipoh) but standard or even less for JB. Was having coffee when I asked Alex to sit down with me. Later i found out there work very differently from our normal haunts in JB and KL. PRCs are strictly massage+HJ+ use of sauna + jacuzzi + makan and kopi at lounge at standard prices. If you want sex, you must tell the manager straight u are 'looking for gal'. No massage, just straight sex. Wanted to kill myself on the spot since I not only wasted money but I emptied my ammo for the day (or so I thought).

Alex told me to come back later and choose one of the gals for sex. The number of local gals for bonking 4-16 I was told, and they frequently do not work on weekends. Maciam office ladies. Most impt thing is that every gal price is different and Alex will tell u which gal how much beforehand when he intro u to the gals in the gals' resting room. Range from Rm148-198. I bioed a RM198 before in the afternoon and looks were 8. If you are here for sex, think of it as a fXXX joint and nothing more. Don't expect any massages.

However, Alex told me that it depends on preference... Gals who are older are experienced and told me Coco was the ang pai though she only costs RM148/35mins and has lots of repeat customers.

I left after releasing my load from the PRC massage session and joined my tour group for dinner and shopping but gave some lousy excuse to go back to the hotel 3 hours later.

I got Coco as recommended and was brought to a room. Face quite pretty but has signs of age on face and tummy.

Name: Coco
Origin: KL
Boobs: 34 B (I checked when she showered)
BJ: 9 + deep throat to the base.( i guess that is why she is angpai)
FJ: 7

Starts of with catbath, and a pretty long n good BJ. Pumped her on top and then doggie... moans were nice n not fake.. she was gripping the sheets tightly.... asked her to ride me and she gave up after like 45 secs, saying she tired... HJed me till I came. She doesn't suck after FJ. Will wanna try the chio ones next time even if service not so good.

Night time, strolled along the whole ipoh cbd on foot and came across many joints mentioned here like Hollywood, Robin and Lucky Spa. They are all so close. I was spent... money and ammo wise.. but since i was leaving early next morning, i was thinking... what the hell.. just go n see n try to have a hj.

Hollywood looked really crap from outside. Robin looked good but I wandered more and ended up at Lucky Spa at Lucky Hotel. The spa doesn't look like a spa at all... Told manager I want gal and was brought to a section with individual rooms. One gal each room consisting of Viets and Thais. Got myself a 19 yr old Thai. Quite cute.. from chiangmai and can speak chinese. Room is sibei lok kok.... but for RM120, ok lah.... bbbj, then SOP.

That's it... 3 shots in 8 hours.

PM for Alex's mobile so he can arrange gals for u.

Happy chionging!

AHH2222MK6
09-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Name: Coco
Origin: KL
Boobs: 34 B (I checked when she showered)
BJ: 9 + deep throat to the base.( i guess that is why she is angpai)
FJ: 7

Forgive my interruption. brother hotspud. The CKT WL Coco is the 1 with black long straight hair, tall, slim and mature type. She used to be an Ang Pai date back in Robin 5 years plus ago. Sometimes I bump into her on the street paiseh to ask her whether still working in same field or not

slurpeez
11-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Was at Josica last week. Arrived around 9pm and there were only 4 girls around. Was asked to choose between nos. 86, 9 and 67. The other one can't remember her no. cause didn't appeal to me. 88 (as recommended by bro AHK2222MK6) was not around (went back to Swk according to manager) so won't know what she's like.

Anyway, was deliberating between 86 (Swk) and 9 (Pg) when more WLs started coming in. Soon there were about 9 of them. Wanted to try 86 as had nice face and quite fair. In the end settled for no. 9 as had more exp.

Took me to a room and WOW!! Really old-fashioned! Just a high bed as you would see at the doctor's clinic and at one corner was the shower. Really run-down place.

Anyway, started undressing and she bathed first and then asked me to join her. Quite a fast one as she just cleaned my li'l bro and scrubbed my ass.

Then, proceeded to the 'table' to get operated on. Usual BBBJ (was good, had slurping sounds and she just knew how to work it.) My cock was really hard and about to blow when she stopped (whew! otherwise wasted my seeds on just a BJ). She started licking and kissing all over my body and when I wanted to suck on her breasts, she said to wait a while. Soon after her licking and sucking my nipples, asked me to raise my legs and she started to AR. Then went for my balls and did another round of HJ before capping me.

Rode me for a few minutes and then it was all SOP. Blew my load soon after into her and she was giggling. Didn't know what was that about:confused:
Overall, didn't really feel sextified enough due to the condition of the room.
Place is okay if you just want a FJ quickie and provided you can accept the condition of the premise.

Damage $90

Name : Dunno
Body : b/c boobs, a bit short (prefer tall ones), has a scar on her back
BJ : 6 (imo)
FJ : 6 (imo)
WIR : try if you must

ChiClover
14-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Ipoh bro,

Going to ipoh next week, besides SPA, any good papaya farm, pub or ktv to recommend?

Many thanks.

AHH2222MK6
14-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Ipoh bro,

Going to ipoh next week, besides SPA, any good papaya farm, pub or ktv to recommend?

Many thanks.

Before you ask, please spare a little time to browse this thread. By the way, if you ain't local, there are some value meal priced between 100 - 150 with unlimited duration time and shot (1 shot approx but individual dependable). These joints are based in Ipoh East. I'd certainly would be please to share with local / outstation fellow SBF mongers provided you have time to spare for a teh tarik session with junior:rolleyes:

ChiClover
15-04-2012, 11:02 AM
Yo bro AHH,

First of all, thanks for your prompt reply.

I out of ipoh scene quite long time. Basically, I am more interested to cheong at pub and ktvs.

If you not mind, can share more in details or PM me .

Many thanks.

slurpeez
15-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Walau eh bro AHH,

Send u PM ask for teh tarik session also no reply yet. Or is it only for outsider? :D Anyway, hope to hear from you though.

Cheers!

AHH2222MK6
16-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Walau eh bro AHH,

Send u PM ask for teh tarik session also no reply yet. Or is it only for outsider? :D Anyway, hope to hear from you though.

Cheers!

Tonight you free?

cire1985
16-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Bored in Ipoh. What is fun in Ipoh.

AugustineBoris
19-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi all,

Wanted to visit some ktv. Any recommendation for budget type ktv with gro?

louie85
19-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Dear all Bros,
Where is the best place for massage and HJ in Ipoh?
Any recommended place and name of girl in that place?
Thanks

fictionman
02-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi bros...i will be in Ipoh next wkend..at Regal Lodge spa,which ladies is really worth the $$$$ there...Or other than Regal,which other plc have the same kind of facilities & gals as Regal....thx in adv bros

snapshooter
04-05-2012, 02:22 AM
I would recommend Regal Spa @ RegaLodge for a full serviced spa. Their selections of girls are not bad either. I am quite a regular of Alice (priced at rm188) and her services & looks are above average. Tried Vivian (priced at rm198) a week ago and was rather disappointed with her looks and husky voice. A point to remember would be that at this spa, it is the girls who dictate their prices. Thus, a RM198 girl might not fare any better than a RM148 girl.

For PRCs working from their hotel rooms, try checking this thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=279087

I did have a few sessions with their girls when I was in JB, and the services was above average.

And of cause there's Josica Health Center at Jln Kampar, or the infamous rm35/40 shoplot joints in the city. Occasionally you do find gems at these shoplots.

It's been a while since i last visited Hollywood Spa and Good Times Memory Pub, so, i shan't comment on the stock there.

Used to patronize those PRC freelancers at Ritz Garden. Occasionally, you do get gems here too, but most of the prettier ones have either left for greener pastures or returned home to PRC.

I think both Tambun Inn & Lucky Hotel offers little for you to check them out. I wouldn't recommend them anyway.

And in a small little town like Ipoh, obviously closely held connections and contacts are vital. I have had the pleasure of being introduced to private ports such as those at Tasek, G Rapat and Ipoh Garden and another one which features only malay girls in the city itself. However my advice is - ignore all these hidden places. It's not worth the hassle as IMHO, the girls here aren't that fantastic either. The thrill that you get when you've finally broken into these type of so called trusted circle of friends is perhaps the only consolation that you get from pursuing these contacts.
Trust me, you ain't gonna meet a Fan Bing Bing, Zhang Ziyi or a Lisa Surihani look-alike when you get to these places. If there ever was a celebrity look-alike at these ports, they would have made their way to the exclusive clubs/KTVs in KL and not left to rot in Ipoh. For the record, one of my regulars at Regal Spa, a very sweet, pretty, sexy (now tell me, who the fuck said that being sexy and sweet was mutually exclusive :D:)) tall looking girl priced at RM238 has left Ipoh and is now plying her trade at the Bintang Palace KTV in KL. You see, gems in Ipoh won't or should i say, "can't" last long.

For cheap bonks, I'll recommend a drive up to Danok. For more costly, club style bonks, I'll advise a trip down south to either the E2 Spa @ KL or Sen Spa @ Midvalley.

Signing out,
MelbSJ

thanks for the advises bro. seem to me sincere enough & its a complete guide to a newbie.

KatoeyLover69
05-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Bored in Ipoh. What is fun in Ipoh.

Bored ? Try a different type of dish ........... :D

Report from The New Straits Times dated 5 May 2012 :-

Ipoh transvestites arrested

STING OPERATION: Five foreigners held while negotiating charges in Ipoh

IPOH: FIVE foreign transvestites were caught red-handed yesterday while negotiating charges for their services.

Earlier, state Immigration Department officers had approached them on the pretext of soliciting their services.

It is learnt that the foreigners, well-known among the locals in Jalan Yang Kalsom here, rent-ed several shoplots on the up-per floors to carry out their activities.

They would usually stand in groups and next to staircases to attract customers.

State Immigration operations unit chief Irwan Zahid said they had been getting feedback that the foreigners were actively operating here for the past few months.

Irwan added that the transvestites had abused their social visit passes.

"Many of the them have come here because they believed that they can earn thousands of ringgit monthly."

He said the five had been detained under the Immigration Act 1963, which carries a fine and jail term, upon conviction.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

msicr400
29-05-2012, 09:09 AM
2 times go to josica...1st time..:mad:..in 2nd time;)...

bulbs
02-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Good stuff in Hollywood

bulukote
02-06-2012, 11:33 AM
visited Fir** Sis on thursday.. had 4 tom yam and 1 bakso.. 2 ckt aunties.. okt suggested one pretty tom yam.. previously had a bad exp wit tom yam.. although pay oni 90 but had a terrible time.. this time was much better..

name : Pat
boobs : firm with pointy soft pink nipples.. not very big
pussy : trim
body : my taste..slim.. she was average height
ass : solid.. smacked her ass few times..she liked it
bj : 8/10..with cd
daty : never asked

went into the room.. pull her near..made her sit on my lap..she was talkative..english no prob.. the shower together..washed my didi so well.. even gave a gentle kiss on my abs.. dried together.. she started to bj with condom, i insisted.. no rush at all.. started to cow girl.. then i misssionary her.. she was moaning i dont think fake.. changed to doggy n started to push harder.. damn i loved her ass so much.. after bout 15 minutes..blow the load..she even gave a gentle massage around the thighs n balls..

i was so sextified tht i gv her extra rm10 tips.. plus a cadbury chocolate..my usual MO.. hehe

Stryker69
05-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Went to hillcity last weekend after being recommended by fellow buddies. Went up and was approached by okt...said got new stock. Entered the room and saw abt 10 fresh looking girls. Quick scan and chose a cute petite myanmar girl. Grabbed my hand and took me inside smiling..(good start). We undressed each other slowly while caressing and then jump into the shower together. She nicely soap and caress all over...more like standing soapy massage. After shower jumped on the bed and action started. Sucked her tits till she moaned then she gave me a bbbj...then did the cowgirl for her for abt 5 mins followed by missionary. She hug me tight with her legs while I thrusted deep inside of her.continued with doggystyle..loved her cute well shaped ass..pounded harder and she moaned n moaned. Finally cum on her breast...

Name : Jenny
Boobs : c cup,firm n pink nipple
Pussy: trimmed,pink n tight
Body : 7/10...slim with nice ass
Bbbj : 7/10..slurrps
Gfe: 9/10
Daty : nope

Damage : rm158..I paid rm200.

Klangite
05-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Went to hillcity last weekend after being recommended by fellow buddies. Went up and was approached by okt...said got new stock.

Which floor? Can pm me the okt no? Tks

AHH2222MK6
06-06-2012, 09:20 PM

Enter the elevator and press button 3rd floor. For further details, just refer to the friendly botak chin OKT

Stryker69
06-06-2012, 11:28 PM

Pmed you details

Stryker69
08-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Kindly pm ipoh freelancers contact if any. Cheers !

joelnamit
11-06-2012, 11:29 PM
any spa at Grand Continental teluk intan.I am goinf there this Wednesday!

m0shi
13-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Hello...brudders out there. Can u all advise where is Regal Spa in Ipoh? I am currently in Lumut, any fun here.

You may pm me if not convenient to post

AHH2222MK6
15-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Hello...brudders out there. Can u all advise where is Regal Spa in Ipoh? I am currently in Lumut, any fun here.

You may pm me if not convenient to post

You need to go and take a glimpse by yourself. Currently, you have option for tom yam and ckt. Both types of WL are non syt but mature MILF. Price range from (148) - 168. If you cross further abit to Sitiawan, got lubang as well. Don't tell me you haven't discovered yet:rolleyes:

nanofz
16-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Just back from RLodge... damn fk lo only 2 locals available ...148...

Stryker69
18-06-2012, 12:50 PM
If you cross further abit to Sitiawan, got lubang as well. Don't tell me you haven't discovered yet:rolleyes:

sitiawan ??? mind sharing some details pls ?

beachboy1707
21-06-2012, 11:24 AM
You need to go and take a glimpse by yourself. Currently, you have option for tom yam and ckt. Both types of WL are non syt but mature MILF. Price range from (148) - 168. If you cross further abit to Sitiawan, got lubang as well. Don't tell me you haven't discovered yet:rolleyes:

i'm based in Manjung... serious nothing happening here...... except for KTV and pub only.... mind to share with us?:)

changqing
23-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Bro come to KL many choices. My didi got erection problem for long time after trying this PRC it works very well thru her massage. One must have good skill and technique in order to wake up the didi.No hurry, no worry, take your time slowly and enjoy the good session with her.

Email for ctc/address and pic [email protected]

Damage 150-200

ipohbangbros
26-06-2012, 12:22 AM
I have contacts for ipoh FLs... these fls are college student and some just 19...|
haha....email me at [email protected] to purchase these contact from me... i have around 20+
for ipoh ppl.. u know how hard to get these FLs number =)

DOOM7777
03-07-2012, 11:23 PM
any bros who contacted ipohbangbros...can he be trusted?

appear
06-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Hey, how to get the OKT contact number, i'm new here.

AHH2222MK6
06-07-2012, 06:12 AM
any bros who contacted ipohbangbros...can he be trusted? Don't buy if you doubtful. Selling ctc is a common practice around KL area and if one wishes to start this trend in old town, I assume this would be a good news for local monger. At least there'll be more options despite PRC only. If the individual concerned is trading non genuine ctcs, he/she will face appropriate judgement.

nanofz
09-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Eh where is exact jessica is... can't find along jln kampar

Speedz3000
11-07-2012, 03:32 AM

I think it's now call Josica Health Center at jln kampar. It's locate at near the perodua shop.

nanofz
11-07-2012, 09:37 AM
I think it's now call Josica Health Center at jln kampar. It's locate at near the perodua shop.

same row with perodua or behind 0ld maxis centre ?

seela85
11-07-2012, 05:06 PM
bro, better don't go to jesica... service like sh*t.... if u wan to try PRC, u can get at R I T Z Gar**N... just go there, restaurent at 1st floor and order drink & wait... there will be chick walking around for didi... u can choose for your taste...

nanofz
11-07-2012, 10:36 PM
bro, better don't go to jesica... service like sh*t.... if u wan to try PRC, u can get at R I T Z Gar**N... just go there, restaurent at 1st floor and order drink & wait... there will be chick walking around for didi... u can choose for your taste...

thanks seela. newbie into this things (:

Speedz3000
12-07-2012, 01:10 AM
same row with perodua or behind 0ld maxis centre ?

same row with perodua. Gd luck ^^

Speedz3000
12-07-2012, 01:11 AM

Bro, mind to share more info about this?? I dunno got prc at there leh~

nanofz
12-07-2012, 02:32 AM

thanks (: newbie to fl hehe, mind to intro tell me yeahhh

nerrad
12-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Yo bro AHH,

First of all, thanks for your prompt reply.

I out of ipoh scene quite long time. Basically, I am more interested to cheong at pub and ktvs.

If you not mind, can share more in details or PM me .

Many thanks.

Try Wonderland, newly open pub, previously shuttle 8 Fun Pub, Vietnam with some Chinese speaking, damage RM160/hour..

nerrad
12-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Wonderland Bar, previously known as shuttle 8 fun pub, order a glass of i believe should be Ribena for RM15, tips paid RM30, of which RM10 went to the mummy.

name : Cece
boobs :6/10 small
body : 8/10 my taste..slim.. small size
language: Chinese
BJ: 9/10 damn good, balls licking etc. Once thing good is taste it slowly without rushing.
GFe: 9/10
damage: RM160 + RM15(ribena), RM30(tips)

Get to dance with her for about an hour before starting the journey... should be there again soon....

seela85
13-07-2012, 05:29 PM
thanks (: newbie to fl hehe, mind to intro tell me yeahhh

Bro, mind to share more info about this?? I dunno got prc at there leh~

there got PRC doing FL at R*TZ.. some aunty face, some amoi face.. depend on your luck.. First, go into R*TZ 1st floor using staircase on side. after u reach there, u will see some FL walking and waiting around.. It's better u go to the Cafe at 1st floor near the staircase and order some drinks and wait and see the FL coming from lift. u can't take lift or go other floor without check in card... try your best...;)

nanofz
14-07-2012, 12:20 AM
there got PRC doing FL at R*TZ.. some aunty face, some amoi face.. depend on your luck.. First, go into R*TZ 1st floor using staircase on side. after u reach there, u will see some FL walking and waiting around.. It's better u go to the Cafe at 1st floor near the staircase and order some drinks and wait and see the FL coming from lift. u can't take lift or go other floor without check in card... try your best...;)

R*TZ can't detect the place of 'cafe' u stating... went to Lvl 1 and went into macam 'pub' and drank.. no one so went to syuen hotel , damage 170

AHH2222MK6
14-07-2012, 01:09 AM

The aunty faced FL PRC you mentioned may not be stunning and discomforting to your eyes. However, 7 out of 10 aunty faced FL PRCs will sneak out and wander around after 12am plus. They are deemed to be more experience in terms of servicing. Those amoi faced FL PRC may be stunning but the number of young and good looking FL PRCs are limited. Therefore, mostly the younger FL PRCs are lacking in terms of servicing. I suggest if you want to gain experience, try to grab a sit outdoor/indoor the hotel's lobby or cafe. Spot any aunty FL PRC and follow her to its dorm. Be prepare to fork out 100 bucks.

AHH2222MK6
14-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Wonderland Bar, previously known as shuttle 8 fun pub, order a glass of i believe should be Ribena for RM15, tips paid RM30, of which RM10 went to the mummy.

name : Cece
boobs :6/10 small
body : 8/10 my taste..slim.. small size
language: Chinese
BJ: 9/10 damn good, balls licking etc. Once thing good is taste it slowly without rushing.
GFe: 9/10
damage: RM160 + RM15(ribena), RM30(tips)

Get to dance with her for about an hour before starting the journey... should be there again soon....

You mean 160 barely BJ and none intercourse? Ipoh has too many playgrounds flooded with popiahs.

nerrad
14-07-2012, 11:41 AM
You mean 160 barely BJ and none intercourse? Ipoh has too many playgrounds flooded with popiahs.

including intercourse and rooms....

megalife
14-07-2012, 12:42 PM
http://yogigi.com/63971

Forum for northen thread

seela85
14-07-2012, 04:03 PM

bro, if don't mind... what u referring as "popiahs"..?

seela85
14-07-2012, 04:11 PM
R*TZ can't detect the place of 'cafe' u stating... went to Lvl 1 and went into macam 'pub' and drank.. no one so went to syuen hotel , damage 170

there have cafe at 1st floor... maybe u go to behind....

anyway, at syuen how the chicks... nice looking PRC or what..??

nanofz
15-07-2012, 04:45 PM

behind as in near the pool ? PRC nt badddd kiut (:

101Brother
15-07-2012, 04:50 PM

Brother, when u reach syuen, u may call me...will arrange best model to u

101Brother
15-07-2012, 04:51 PM
behind as in near the pool ? PRC nt badddd kiut (:

Brother, u may try xiao ying, xiao mok ...oh of them at least have 38e cup with good service

cheongsTYfan
17-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Just went to robin spa for cheonging yesterday...get one TY...damn bad:(no feel...plan to get a viet next trip...nice looking!!!

bulbs
18-07-2012, 01:39 AM
including intercourse and rooms....

Bro, where is the location of this wonderland pub ?

XtheRest
18-07-2012, 08:40 AM
It is located at Shuttle 8. Ground floor. You cant miss it from the main car park area. Btw, got 2 new girls that started working there. After 9pm damn siens as many people and they dont have enough girls at the moment. All from Vietnam although 3 weeks ago got 1 Thai lady that stopped work already. Here is better than the place at Bercham as you just pay RM15 for the lady drinks (damn Ribena juice) and they will sit with you not just for 45 minutes. If you go early then they will sit with you for some time. If got many people then the mamasan will bring the girls around. Hope this helps. Cheers!

vcmcsl
18-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Anyone know where to find gal giving good blowjob and CIM/COF in Ipoh?

Speedz3000
19-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Brother, u may try xiao ying, xiao mok ...oh of them at least have 38e cup with good service

Can PM me ur details?

AHH2222MK6
19-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Anyone know where to find gal giving good blowjob and CIM/COF in Ipoh?

Depending on the thickness of your cash. Any ML in MPs are providing HJ, BJ, CIM/COF. You can try you luck at Taipan Reflex

XtheRest
19-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Depending on the thickness of your cash. Any ML in MPs are providing HJ, BJ, CIM/COF. You can try you luck at Taipan Reflex

I agree... "Show Me The Money!" - Jerry Maguire

seela85
19-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Brother, when u reach syuen, u may call me...will arrange best model to u

bro, what type service they will give....?? can u PM me all the service they can give.... coz, RM200 i need better service....

Speedz3000
20-07-2012, 10:05 AM
It is located at Shuttle 8. Ground floor. You cant miss it from the main car park area. Btw, got 2 new girls that started working there. After 9pm damn siens as many people and they dont have enough girls at the moment. All from Vietnam although 3 weeks ago got 1 Thai lady that stopped work already. Here is better than the place at Bercham as you just pay RM15 for the lady drinks (damn Ribena juice) and they will sit with you not just for 45 minutes. If you go early then they will sit with you for some time. If got many people then the mamasan will bring the girls around. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Yesterday just went there and have a try. Yeah~ is very nice. RM15 for the juice and they sit with u. Later the mamasan will come ask u which girl u like ^^
Then i choose one that look very cute and innocent.

Name: Cece
Body: Slim
Boobs: Small
BJ: 9/10 very pleasant session i have :D
FJ: 7/10 her moan is so soft. not my type :(
GFE: 10/10 really like a kitten stay beside u ;)

XtheRest
20-07-2012, 11:41 AM
Yesterday just went there and have a try. Yeah~ is very nice. RM15 for the juice and they sit with u. Later the mamasan will come ask u which girl u like ^^
Then i choose one that look very cute and innocent.

Name: Cece
Body: Slim
Boobs: Small
BJ: 9/10 very pleasant session i have :D
FJ: 7/10 her moan is so soft. not my type :(
GFE: 10/10 really like a kitten stay beside u ;)

Got 2 mamasan there... one local (married already, dont play play) and one Vietnam... both also quite helpfull... What time you went there? i guess should be before 9pm right? if not after that time it is difficult to get girls since got many "buaya" around :D

XtheRest
20-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Jiu Bar at Ipoh Garden East is not bad with the chun local chinese girls working there. Basically for eye candy only. There is another place to try which is at the previous Miner's Arm place at ipoh old town area. The place just re-opened recently by new management. It is a Carlsberg place meaning no Tiger, Heineken, etc being served. One bucket of Carsberg last nite happy hour cost RM48 and the place got serve food as well (something like Haven Pub). Nothing much other than got some nice eye candy and a pool table there if you guys interested.

By the way, tonite Iceberg at Greentown got some function. Might drop by to have a look if free.

Cheers!

XtheRest
20-07-2012, 01:25 PM
In case you guys dont know, Lucky Hotel Spa tutup already. All stocks and captain(s) move to Jessica/Jossica already. :)

Cheers!

Speedz3000
20-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Got 2 mamasan there... one local (married already, dont play play) and one Vietnam... both also quite helpfull... What time you went there? i guess should be before 9pm right? if not after that time it is difficult to get girls since got many "buaya" around :D

I been there at 7pm :D until midnite. ^^ Very happy to enjoy whole nite at there. mamasan serve me is vietnam one, really helpful.

seela85
26-07-2012, 11:39 AM
In case you guys dont know, Lucky Hotel Spa tutup already. All stocks and captain(s) move to Jessica/Jossica already. :)

Cheers!

look like ipoh getting sick.... last February i went there... there got almost 10 girls... but i not interest lucky hotel coz only 30minit, ckt will knock door d... now no lucky.... aiya.. ipoh become sick and less cheong place d...:(

XtheRest
26-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Yeah... Ipoh siens already... even going Happy Hour also siens... same places only, nuthing special...

Cheong thru OKT loh... Syuen, Fair Park, Tasek area, etc...

Used to go to Setiawan to party... had very good times there but the place I go to got raided few times and now my pals all takut to go there jor... hahaha...

Rekall
26-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Yeah... Ipoh siens already... even going Happy Hour also siens... same places only, nuthing special...

Used to go to Setiawan to party... had very good times there but the place I go to got raided few times and now my pals all takut to go there jor... hahaha...

it's like tat bro...in penang, u can see samster bros all over a few same places only...like fish market...:D

Speedz3000
27-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Maybe i still new in ipoh market. I still have a lot place not yet cheong b4. :D
Hope any bro can give some tips of any nice place to cheong.

seela85
27-07-2012, 09:30 AM

yes bro.... syuen i never try it... but far park and tosek already try....
but now not daring go to tosek... i heard got rush somany time d.... now i oso don't know where to go... all sapu d... boring in ipoh d....

flyu2hell
27-07-2012, 10:47 AM

Hey bro,
Where is this rm15 juice place in bercham? :) can point it out?
Thanks

Bigboobsucker
27-07-2012, 11:41 AM

Bro, can share the OKT contact?

Bigboobsucker
27-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Bro, can share the OKT contact?

Mcbeast
27-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Dear all bro in ipoh. I have been told that imperial got massage with extra and with quit pretty girl so i went there, but at last an old prc came. Sigh.. Hope the senior can let me know who is the best there? And any recommendation in taipan, heard there not bad too. Thank.

bulukote
27-07-2012, 11:30 PM
i ve been to few massage joints in ipoh.. one word to describe.. cock-massage.. they r all only interested to hold the didi n suck our notes out.. never had any proper massage.. at least gv la some gud massage then play the bradder la.. opposite Excelsior few massage joints.. i went last week.. sien.. the gal play tepuk2 for 40 minutes.. no massage at all.. ohh i miss malacca massage centres..

remo61
28-07-2012, 04:07 AM
hi just doing my part in sharing the limited experience i have..hope other bros can do the same.

U can try Classic Spa along Jalan Pasir Puteh. Quite decent place inside. Asked for massage n was quoted a price of rm68 if im not mistaken. The guy said its inclusive of unlimited spa/sauna usage + 1 hour massage. Spa looked decent enuf. Went upstairs and after a moment a mature thai ML came. To be honest i was slightly disappointed but her massage proved otherwise. It was good. She was quite strong built n relieved all the tight knots. Quoted rm50 for HJ but i wasnt interested. I could still feel the massage the morning after.

Name: forgot (no 66)

AHH2222MK6
28-07-2012, 04:19 AM
yes bro.... syuen i never try it... but far park and tosek already try....
but now not daring go to tosek... i heard got rush somany time d.... now i oso don't know where to go... all sapu d... boring in ipoh d....

Wipe out? I guess not because the supply of tom yam cannot meet one's taste suits one's flavor. Either the tom yam are too mature or out of proportion. I'm talking about tasek.

The fair park frolic still going on but the girls are very random ranging from popiah to prc. Unfortunately, some of the girls are imported by the OKT himself and but the OKT cannot assure the customers of its girl's quality of service.

Talking about Syuen, if you live in o'town long enough, everybody knows there're 2 operators. One of them is Mr. Lim and his stocks have quality of service assurance compared with his rival Xiao Jun the Mamasan, her stocks are circulated from 1 place to another. Although sometimes when you browse her stock via online catalogue but the photos are only deceiving our naked eyes. Once you pick a wrong meat, you'll buy a lesson. But sometimes her girls are pretty and servicing is satisfactory.

Has anybody try the current Paragon Hotel's discreet gem?? The Kinta Riverfront, MH, Seemsoon, Ecotel. All under the same OKTs:rolleyes:

XtheRest
28-07-2012, 07:42 AM
I went to paragon before... R u talkin about the thai massage there?

Then yes, i tried 2 times. Cant remember how much for one hour massage. Because 2 times also quite drunk...lol... Not mistaken around 70... Both times the same thai girl offered FJ... I paid her rm100 each time for her extras... There only serve thai girls and quality i would rate 6/10... Inside the area got around 5 - 6 small cubicles with mattresses on the floor... Each cubicle covered by curtain...

For those that havent been there before, go in the hotel main entrance then go straight till u see a staircase... Go up... On the left is a pub... Go straight till u see an old aunty sitting on the sofa/chair...she will ask u want massage not... U guys take it from there...

Watching the Olympics opening... Ok only... China that time better...

Cheers...

XtheRest
28-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Hey bro,
Where is this rm15 juice place in bercham? :) can point it out?
Thanks

Take care when going there... That place got raided few times jor wan...

No overnite service provided.. Basically for ST only... Rm160 if not mistaken one shot...

Its next to Fresh hotel bercham...

Cheers

XtheRest
28-07-2012, 07:56 AM
Wipe out? I guess not because the supply of tom yam cannot meet one's taste suits one's flavor. Either the tom yam are too mature or out of proportion. I'm talking about tasek.

Hmmm i go see tasek okt Ken as last resort only... Quality 3 years ago very good... Now drop standard jor... Ken is cool thats why i go back to him... Paid rm550 from 9pm till 12pm next day...sounds good but with the girl i manage to get, one week also no use ler... Hahaha... :-)

Need a place like Beach Club KL here... Sighs...

The girls at golden palace karaoke is pretty... Both MIC and viets also nice... B-)

XtheRest
28-07-2012, 08:03 AM
i ve been to few massage joints in ipoh.. one word to describe.. cock-massage.. they r all only interested to hold the didi n suck our notes out.. never had any proper massage.. at least gv la some gud massage then play the bradder la.. opposite Excelsior few massage joints.. i went last week.. sien.. the gal play tepuk2 for 40 minutes.. no massage at all.. ohh i miss malacca massage centres..

Hahaha.. Like that wan la these type of massage places... Tepuk here and there then turn around then they start their marketing skills :rolleyes:

Have u tried the massage place at one of the shop lots between De Gardens and Esso petrol station? That place not bad.. Last time went there had a Milf prc massage lady... That one hour massage very gfe till she gave me BBBJ without asking during HJ... :D
She cabut that place already... Haizzz...

seela85
28-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Has anybody try the current Paragon Hotel's discreet gem?? The Kinta Riverfront, MH, Seemsoon, Ecotel. All under the same OKTs:rolleyes:

MH i already survey... there got massage service only... maybe, other service will come soon... Kinta Riverfront no massage place... seemsoon & Ecotel i not sure.... anybody got survey this place r..??

XtheRest
28-07-2012, 09:49 AM
MH i already survey... there got massage service only... maybe, other service will come soon... Kinta Riverfront no massage place... seemsoon & Ecotel i not sure.... anybody got survey this place r..??

Ermmm i think what bro AHH means is more of OKT like syuen/fairpark style of mirror at rooms cheong sessions than massage joints.

MH i went before also... Good massage but nothing naughty as i know, even after giving indirect hints to the middle age massage lady... Zzzz... Lol :o

royalcap
28-07-2012, 09:53 AM
It sound now the hunters are posting good locations to be visited... ;)

Speedz3000
28-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Start camping at here. :D
Waiting for more info from all the pro..

DOOM7777
28-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Port : Robin Spa
Name: Didn;'t ask
Race: viet
face / Look: 8/10 at first at the couch, then went in room, drop 1 to 7/10...face lots of holes, covered with thick makeup. but nice eyes.
Size : Small...lol one of my shorter gals I have had. Only around 4feet 10' I believe....
Body: 9/10 full ass and shapely
Boobs: I think C cup, for a small frame body looks like want to pop out...
bbbj: 7/10....nothing great but can pass
DATY: No
DFK: No
Fingering: no
FJ: Start with cowgirl for 3 min then she said tired, change missionary for 5 mins and later doggie another 5 before I finished my job..
GFE: She tries to be friendly, but hard to understand what she is saying half the time...She speaks little mandarin and english mixed together.
For trying I give 8/10. Come on there are some PRC at Syuen, even with no communication barrier, doesn't even want to talk too much.

Damage: RM178 + rm 20 tip If you go sure you can spot her in the 178 category.

Ok End..Short FR. I am sick of Robin, but still need to release so at the end end up there again :(.

papercutz
28-07-2012, 08:24 PM

Depend on your luck. I find imperial had some prc Milf that can actually do the massage thing pretty well and a fairly good HJ..... Forgot her name already ..not been back since as I was on business with an associate. Would try again but bro AHH says to try others.

mamatei
30-07-2012, 12:59 PM

The fair park frolic still going on but the girls are very random ranging from popiah to prc. Unfortunately, some of the girls are imported by the OKT himself and but the OKT cannot assure the customers of its girl's quality of service.

Talking about Syuen, if you live in o'town long enough, everybody knows there're 2 operators. One of them is Mr. Lim and his stocks have quality of service assurance compared with his rival Xiao Jun the Mamasan, her stocks are circulated from 1 place to another. Although sometimes when you browse her stock via online catalogue but the photos are only deceiving our naked eyes. Once you pick a wrong meat, you'll buy a lesson. But sometimes her girls are pretty and servicing is satisfactory.

PLZ PM me the contact of OKT thanks

Stryker69
31-07-2012, 06:15 PM
i heard Robin got new ladies in the last few weeks. A buddy who visited told me got one arabian also ? how far true is this ? any leads ?

seela85
31-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Port : Robin Spa
Name: Didn;'t ask
Race: viet
face / Look: 8/10 at first at the couch, then went in room, drop 1 to 7/10...face lots of holes, covered with thick makeup. but nice eyes.
Size : Small...lol one of my shorter gals I have had. Only around 4feet 10' I believe....
Body: 9/10 full ass and shapely
Boobs: I think C cup, for a small frame body looks like want to pop out...
bbbj: 7/10....nothing great but can pass
DATY: No
DFK: No
Fingering: no
FJ: Start with cowgirl for 3 min then she said tired, change missionary for 5 mins and later doggie another 5 before I finished my job..
GFE: She tries to be friendly, but hard to understand what she is saying half the time...She speaks little mandarin and english mixed together.
For trying I give 8/10. Come on there are some PRC at Syuen, even with no communication barrier, doesn't even want to talk too much.

Damage: RM178 + rm 20 tip If you go sure you can spot her in the 178 category.

Ok End..Short FR. I am sick of Robin, but still need to release so at the end end up there again :(.

thanks for FR bro... u r right, i oso boring with Robin but no choice... last month, i try viet gal call baby... nice service but quite rushing... now wait for newcoming gals at Robin... any new gals there bro...??

seela85
03-08-2012, 09:17 AM
bro, anyone got try Ritz Kowloon spa..?? there got sarawak gals..

nerrad
03-08-2012, 04:23 PM
local gals contact available, only for exchange with those with contacts of local gals, pm me your contact number, limited period only

nerrad
03-08-2012, 04:28 PM
pls do not waste your time if u dont have anything special for exchange

seela85
06-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Bro, im regular customer at Ritzkowloon spa.. but, i don't know other sifu know about this place or not.. anyway, i just give small intro about this place...

Place : RITZ KOWLOON SPA
Service : MP & SPA
SPA : Jaquzi , steam & sauna.
Massage Package : 1 hour, 1.30 hour & 2 hour.

Price : 1) 1 hour Massage & sauna RM 69
2) 1.30 hour Massage & sauna RM 103
3) 2 hour Massage & sauna RM 138
4) Sauna Only RM 39
5) Foot Reflexology RM (not try yet)

bros, i got bonked massage gal before at there.... all girls are sabah & sarawakian... the face boleh tahan, some look preety some look normal only...
normally i go for massage... if anyone wan to play the gal at hotel room, can talk to captain.. he will tell the story..... thanks.

hlim
06-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi all SBF bros,

Sharing my first FR here... I think maybe my 3rd or 4th time bonking a woman. Still a kid in early 20s exploting the world. The first time I had was in BKK ... chatting with a mamasan and next thing I know I'm unloading into her mouth behind the bar. From there onwards read about cheonging scene and the rest is history. (Didn't expect can find easily in our own Malaysia backyard LOL). Anyway back to the FR...

Port : Sy*** (online OKT)
Name: PeiEr
Race: PRC
Face : Quite good with make up, about 80% of advertised w/o the obvious overlighting [8/10]
Body : Nice curvy quite slim but got a few scars on her back [7/10]
Cup : Soft & firm [8/10]
Ass : Don't know how to rate
Pussy : Got feel but not that tight
Height: Around 165cm
Damage: RM200/45mins
Package: BBBJ 7/10, FJ 8/10, GFE 9/10, Moan 8/10, No rush. Description below.

Was in Ipoh for the weekend holidays & was bored. Read about finding FL at R**z or visiting those popular MP/Spa (R**al, J***i*a, etc) but decided to play safe & went for online advertised OKT. Reached hotel and called OKT to get a list of rooms which I checked 1 by 1. Being new, I did not know what to say when the ladies answered the door. Most of them just gave me a dumb-founded look and being the socially inept person I am I just said looking around while checking out them (i really look stupid at this part)... Continue for a few room until I reach this one where this lady in transparent while nightie and an awesome pair of knockers in matching white lingerie greet me AND actually invited me in. Introduced herself as PeiEr, even told me not to be afraid (lol, seriously), grabbed my hand then said want to 'bao bao'... Hugged her for a while there while roaming her body & she whispered something into my ear. Duno what as my mandarin vocab is pretty limited.

She then undressed ourselves and I was just stunned staring at her boobs... She brought my head closer to her boobies and I snuggled in there a bit while she caress my already hard didi. Went to shower, pretty SOP I guess. She cleaned my didi & butt thoroughly then helped my dried up. Lied down to bed and she sat next to me and said something (couldn't understand again) and started by sucking my nipples. Felt pretty good as she did some suction thingy. At the same time I'm already roaming her boobies. After a while she moved up a bit to breath into my earlobe. No feel here but since she was higher I raise my body and slid my didi between her boobs. Guess she noticed as she cupped them and gave me a short rub only before going down south. Now ... I don't know what counts as a good BBBJ but I guess this was rather ok - hard suction, some tongue twirling, base licking and ball sucking. Maintained good eye contact during this .. feels a bit like puppy look lol and very good CFM look.

After BBBJ a while she capped me and started to ride me. Sometimes she will lean forward and breath slowly into my ears otherwise just enjoy the bouncing boobs ;). Changed to missionary, then doggy, standing doggy, standing missionary? (she lied on the bed while i stand). Didnt enjoy this one so I stopped and she asked why, i told her i dont like this position. She hugged me back to bed and cont missionary, but I wanted more boobies action so requested for cowgirl. She obliged but only short moment, said she's tired. Finished off with missionary & unloaded into her then just rested on her for a while. During the whole act she was moaning and shouting 'bao bei', 'fuck me stronger, u'r so hard, i want more blabla' in mandarin. Not sure if moans are fake or real but it's encouraging so I pumped her as hard as I can lol. Find this a bit talkative sometimes though. Once done standard SOP again, cleanup with bath. Had some chitchat which was quite nice... Talked about herself a bit, then about me, about the 8TV show airing that time. I remember asking if her boobs are real and she said YES! and let me play with them a bit more. Also found out she's in mid 20s and say I must call her 'jiejie' XD. Anyway, all good things end ... Hugged her again, paid her plus tips and left, Would extend for another hour considering the GFE but I already shot another round earlier (bad experience btw!!) and empty in wallet and didi. Here I am in KL back for work, still thinking about her. Hope can find more good GFE ladies when I fool around next time. WIR? Maybe when I'm ipoh, but seems like these ladies travel all around Malaysia so who knows maybe i can catch her in KL sometime.

Thanks for reading and sorry for TLDR. Hope this FR can help some bros to make decision or if bros have good experience with this lady also can share. BTW for picture you can try 101**cort, j***cort or vch*i.

p/s: btw bros, usually if go for online OKT do you take lowest price or regular to one? most of them have standard price but i do see 1 or 2 that have lower price.

pps: i've share this FR on a few other websites also.

ppps: need to camp more in KL/Selangor threads too

AHH2222MK6
08-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Thanks for reading and sorry for TLDR. Hope this FR can help some bros to make decision or if bros have good experience with this lady also can share. BTW for picture you can try 101**cort, j***cort or vch*i.

p/s: btw bros, usually if go for online OKT do you take lowest price or regular to one? most of them have standard price but i do see 1 or 2 that have lower price.

pps: i've share this FR on a few other websites also.

ppps: need to camp more in KL/Selangor threads too

This Pei Er is tall, slim and complexion is tan. Her pair of boobs are enhanced which is obviously can be seen by naked eyes even without touching it. Therefore, Pei Er's SOP is known for its GFE. When the 1st time I tried Pei Er, lots of kissing and she would rub your shaft without hesitation on her [v] when she's in arouse mode.

You need not mask the okt's website/blog name because local people never called the online OKT. We directly call the PRC mamasan and you save rm10 or 20.

hlim
08-08-2012, 08:24 PM
This Pei Er is tall, slim and complexion is tan. Her pair of boobs are enhanced which is obviously can be seen by naked eyes even without touching it. Therefore, Pei Er's SOP is known for its GFE. When the 1st time I tried Pei Er, lots of kissing and she would rub your shaft without hesitation on her [v] when she's in arouse mode.

You need not mask the okt's website/blog name because local people never called the online OKT. We directly call the PRC mamasan and you save rm10 or 20.

Seems like your experience isn't that far off from mine minus the boobs part. I really have no idea how to judge this at all. I have no ctc to start so I go by what I can find easily ... Perhaps can learn some tricks from the vets here.

Anyway before PeiEr I did tried another girl. Jia Ling is her name, PRC early 20s. Looks quite ok with fair skin, have a small tattoo on her left shoulder and left ankle, decent boobs (not flat). Below average service mainly because I had to wash myself during the before/after shower plus I had to send myself out. BBBJ with listerine and hot water but this one no feel at all, rest is SOP. Maybe I went during the wrong time cos she seems like just wake up and still blur. Even saw her unopened lunch on the table.

Kilkenny1986
09-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Bro....mind to share the mamasan #???

nerrad
13-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Are those escort site introducing gals from Vincent???

AHH2222MK6
14-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Are those escort site introducing gals from Vincent???

Definitely not necessary. Vincent is well known for its up to standard PRC and need not advertisement because every local chaps know he never compromise on quality. Those you are seeing in advertisements are PRC from the main source, a commodity supplier whose putting their girls in a hub (hotel) and every OKT will create their very own page,blog or forum advertising the same PRC to the extent the PRC need to comply with multiple OKTs whenever there is a customer of each OKT but vary in terms of prices. You need to be cautious when you go through the online based OKT because their prices are marked up over 160. But some discreet ports are marking up the price over 160 such as Fair Park, Kinta and Tower. Many mandarin based forum is having local OKT advertisement

lao Gui
14-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Bro, im regular customer at Ritzkowloon spa.. but, i don't know other sifu know about this place or not.. anyway, i just give small intro about this place...

Place : RITZ KOWLOON SPA
Service : MP & SPA
SPA : Jaquzi , steam & sauna.
Massage Package : 1 hour, 1.30 hour & 2 hour.

Price : 1) 1 hour Massage & sauna RM 69
2) 1.30 hour Massage & sauna RM 103
3) 2 hour Massage & sauna RM 138
4) Sauna Only RM 39
5) Foot Reflexology RM (not try yet)

bros, i got bonked massage gal before at there.... all girls are sabah & sarawakian... the face boleh tahan, some look preety some look normal only...
normally i go for massage... if anyone wan to play the gal at hotel room, can talk to captain.. he will tell the story..... thanks.

You OKT of Ritz Kowloon Spa

nerrad
15-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Port : WonderXXXX
Name: Rose
Race: Viet
Face :Quite good with make up, very friendly look
Body :8/10 chubby style, but firm
Cup :7/10 soft abit
BBBJ :7/10 taking her own sweet time enjoying it.
GFE :8/10
Damage: RM300/night 2am - 10pm

royalcap
15-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Port : WonderXXXX
Name: Rose
Race: Viet
Face :Quite good with make up, very friendly look
Body :8/10 chubby style, but firm
Cup :7/10 soft abit
BBBJ :7/10 taking her own sweet time enjoying it.
GFE :8/10
Damage: RM300/night 2am - 10pm

Bro... 2am till 10pm? I guess 10am rite.
Btw, were these girl go outcall or incall only? Please om me the exact location of the port.

AHH2222MK6
15-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Bro... 2am till 10pm? I guess 10am rite.
Btw, were these girl go outcall or incall only? Please om me the exact location of the port.

Wonderland Pub is a butterfly port. You enter the premise, pick your desired viet girl to sit with you, a lady's drink will be served to your table as a gesture of buying 45mins (rm15) for a lady companion excluding liquor and beverages. But if you go by wee hour, your girl will jump here and there. You can locate this pub if you know where is Shuttle 8

royalcap
15-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Wonderland Pub is a butterfly port. You enter the premise, pick your desired viet girl to sit with you, a lady's drink will be served to your table as a gesture of buying 45mins (rm15) for a lady companion excluding liquor and beverages. But if you go by wee hour, your girl will jump here and there. You can locate this pub if you know where is Shuttle 8

Yes been to shuttle8 many years ago, not sure if it is still there now.
So the girls in the Wonderland can be taken (overnite) out as nerrad FR?

nerrad
16-08-2012, 10:31 AM
yup.... negotiated with the mummy and paid RM300 from 2am till 10am.....:D

royalcap
16-08-2012, 11:59 AM
yup.... negotiated with the mummy and paid RM300 from 2am till 10am.....:D

Not bad at all bro... so you invested just RM15 for the ladies drink and RM300 for overnight... that is very good deal bro. By the way, do they have many stock or limited?

utarperakkampar
16-08-2012, 03:23 PM
hi all members here, i am new in this tread and also new member for this chatting forum. i can be consider new to those activities also. but for sure, i am sex addiction. haha. anyway,for nw, ipoh is not so fun compare to last time. i just visit Robin,Syuen and Ritz. Syuen quality just okok. just now visited dou dou through online okt. not bad. service is good compare to robin. she help me BJ for more than 10 min. then cowgirl me then i start my missionary action. whole process is 30min. feel satisfied. however, gt 1 weird question wan to ask all sifu here. did anyone steal thng from those ladies before? coz just now dou dou tell me that earlier a customer stole her handfon. so sad. but she still serve me and make me feel like a boss. gud luck in cheonging.

nerrad
16-08-2012, 05:28 PM
went there again with friends, i think they got around 12-13 available now.... as i cant cheong all of them, can any bros here can share the FR with me here??? :cool:

ChiClover
17-08-2012, 07:17 AM
Yo bro,

Based on the past FR on wonderland pub, it look like a papaya farm? Please correct me if I am wrong. Is it open concept or close door concept?

What is the damage?

nerrad
17-08-2012, 10:01 PM
re some???:D

nerrad
17-08-2012, 10:04 PM
hi all members here, i am new in this tread and also new member for this chatting forum. i can be consider new to those activities also. but for sure, i am sex addiction. haha. anyway,for nw, ipoh is not so fun compare to last time. i just visit Robin,Syuen and Ritz. Syuen quality just okok. just now visited dou dou through online okt. not bad. service is good compare to robin. she help me BJ for more than 10 min. then cowgirl me then i start my missionary action. whole process is 30min. feel satisfied. however, gt 1 weird question wan to ask all sifu here. did anyone steal thng from those ladies before? coz just now dou dou tell me that earlier a customer stole her handfon. so sad. but she still serve me and make me feel like a boss. gud luck in cheonging.

since u are using the name of utarperak, i believe u do have alot of those college partimers contacts... mind to share???:D

TigerFC
17-08-2012, 10:33 PM
impossible get Utar ctc .

nanofz
20-08-2012, 02:41 AM
impossible get Utar ctc .

if got then good

utarperakkampar
21-08-2012, 09:24 PM
haha. regarding the ctc for utar kampar, sincerely i didn have any. i tried to search for years and month and day. but dont have any clue for their ctc. so u can see that i end up my happy hour in IPOH!!! if i get the ctc for gals here, i will share it for sifu all. if any sifu here gt great lubang in IPOH pls introduce for me. i need new spot or school girl ctc if u all mind to share with me. thx in advance.

nerrad
22-08-2012, 11:43 AM
i do have ctc of a gal working part time at night as she has a job in the morning and afternoon... but i would like to exchange with bros with contacts here...:D

AHH2222MK6
23-08-2012, 01:24 PM
i do have ctc of a gal working part time at night as she has a job in the morning and afternoon... but i would like to exchange with bros with contacts here...:D What is your condition of exchange? Rm = thb, rmb = rm. If you wish to exchange, is your so called fl a local or non local. Her location is within Ipoh or out of Ipoh? I'd like to exchange. I only managed to obtain 2 syt nl fl ctcs and they working as full time beautician in town. Both nl fl will be available after 7pm. Rate is 160 per shot. This price is consider fair in local market for a young and moderately looking nl.

nerrad
23-08-2012, 09:37 PM
What is your condition of exchange? Rm = thb, rmb = rm. If you wish to exchange, is your so called fl a local or non local. Her location is within Ipoh or out of Ipoh? I'd like to exchange. I only managed to obtain 2 syt nl fl ctcs and they working as full time beautician in town. Both nl fl will be available after 7pm. Rate is 160 per shot. This price is consider fair in local market for a young and moderately looking nl.

am looking for exchange of other contacts, but i only have a local one, rate is 150 per shot, so if u interested do pm me ur handphone so i can contact u...:rolleyes:

agon
24-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Hi all, I am new to this forum but not new to the scene. From WSG.
I am quite a regular on Sy*** hotel. But some recommendation from some senior here is on Fa** Pa** hotel. Is this Fa** Pa** hotel quality good?
Any senior here a regular there?

seela85
24-08-2012, 01:48 PM
What is your condition of exchange? Rm = thb, rmb = rm. If you wish to exchange, is your so called fl a local or non local. Her location is within Ipoh or out of Ipoh? I'd like to exchange. I only managed to obtain 2 syt nl fl ctcs and they working as full time beautician in town. Both nl fl will be available after 7pm. Rate is 160 per shot. This price is consider fair in local market for a young and moderately looking nl.

hmm.. so, sifu only give ctc if got exchange... so, i think im not that lucky.. anyway, don't forget to give FR after cheong... we only can read the FR only, can't cheong that gal... so, share it here bro..!!

Bigboobsucker
24-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Bro, do u mind to share the contact?

AHH2222MK6
24-08-2012, 05:18 PM
hmm.. so, sifu only give ctc if got exchange... so, i think im not that lucky.. anyway, don't forget to give FR after cheong... we only can read the FR only, can't cheong that gal... so, share it here bro..!!

Firstly, I must insist exchanging ctc in return of ctc must be done with both individual consent. My sincere apology to brother who PMed me for exchange ctc in return of cash, I'll have to decline this request. Therefore, once an exchange transaction is done, both individual should understand that under any circumstances, both individual cannot argue nor blame one another should any mishap occur. Therefore, transaction in return of cash is not endorsed because this practice would jeopardize the credibility of both individual.

I hope if any sbf brothers wish to exchange ctc, please exchange with another ctc in return despite offering cash.

seela85
25-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Firstly, I must insist exchanging ctc in return of ctc must be done with both individual consent. My sincere apology to brother who PMed me for exchange ctc in return of cash, I'll have to decline this request. Therefore, once an exchange transaction is done, both individual should understand that under any circumstances, both individual cannot argue nor blame one another should any mishap occur. Therefore, transaction in return of cash is not endorsed because this practice would jeopardize the credibility of both individual.

I hope if any sbf brothers wish to exchange ctc, please exchange with another ctc in return despite offering cash.

bro, i nvr PMed u.. btw, i oso nvr ask ctc from u coz, i know im not capable to exchange to u... i just ask u to give FR after cheong the girl... anyway, sorry if my words make u missunderstand....:(

nerrad
26-08-2012, 12:09 PM
bro, i nvr PMed u.. btw, i oso nvr ask ctc from u coz, i know im not capable to exchange to u... i just ask u to give FR after cheong the girl... anyway, sorry if my words make u missunderstand....:(

actually i also did get some pm asking me to sell my contacts, as i say, i only have one contact number, but dun expect this gal to look like those PRC with thick make up, she looks like an innocent girl, she dun make up, just if u are interested then prepare to share some contacts with me.... what he is mentioning is PM, so i believe is not your fault... cheers!!! :D

ed0gawa
26-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Heya, anyone mind to guide me to good okt in ipoh? leaving ipoh soon :(

jb_cheongster
28-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Any bro in ipoh can pM me message parlour that can provides Fj after massage. Thks

vcmcsl
31-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Hillcity used to good massage and FJ services but I have heard they have closed. Any idea where they have moved too?

XtheRest
31-08-2012, 09:54 PM
They moved to a place at bercham... :D;):cool:

AHH2222MK6
31-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Hillcity used to good massage and FJ services but I have heard they have closed. Any idea where they have moved too? They have moved to Bougainvilla Club. Their stocks are as usual. Popiah for fj and Tom yam for massage. Interestingly, the popiahs are mostly young syt. Got 2 most outstanding popiah with pretty face and curvy figure. Must be the angpais. The ML section, got 2 syt Tom yam. I only have tried the massage but luckily the ml allowed me 2 service her:rolleyes:. What a lucky day on my maiden visit 2 their new joint.

XtheRest
31-08-2012, 11:11 PM
FJ is vietnamese for me... Massage i didnt try... Had a good "workout" there with one of them... She was one of the pretty ones in the group... Rm150-160 for that one session... Cant remember well on the price, was tired that time and it was 3 weeks ago... Anyway, after that i took her for overnite... All i can say is fark wonderland (shuttle 8) as i wont be going there anytime soon... quality and service of the girls at bougainvilla is much better in my and my pal's honest opinion... :D :rolleyes:

XtheRest
31-08-2012, 11:15 PM
By the way, anything at SOS?

agon
01-09-2012, 06:54 AM
They have moved to Bougainvilla Club. Their stocks are as usual. Popiah for fj and Tom yam for massage. Interestingly, the popiahs are mostly young syt. Got 2 most outstanding popiah with pretty face and curvy figure. Must be the angpais. The ML section, got 2 syt Tom yam. I only have tried the massage but luckily the ml allowed me 2 service her:rolleyes:. What a lucky day on my maiden visit 2 their new joint.

bro, u mean inside Bougainvillea Club have MP and the gal inside available for FJ?

XtheRest
01-09-2012, 08:01 AM
bro, u mean inside Bougainvillea Club have MP and the gal inside available for FJ?

Yes, that is what he means... My reply also got mentioned about it (i was drunk n using my tablet, forgot to press Quote to reply on the bougainvilla place but quite obvious i was talking about that place)... The OKTs there are friendly especially Jimmy... Hope this helps...

"FJ is vietnamese for me... Massage i didnt try... Had a good "workout" there with one of them... She was one of the pretty ones in the group... Rm150-160 for that one session... Cant remember well on the price, was tired that time and it was 3 weeks ago... Anyway, after that i took her for overnite... All i can say is fark wonderland (shuttle 8) as i wont be going there anytime soon... quality and service of the girls at bougainvilla is much better in my and my pal's honest opinion..."

AHH2222MK6
01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
By the way, anything at SOS? SOS. A subsidiary of Barroom. No chances of hooking up with FL. Perhaps better chances 2 tackle local ckt. The patrons are mostly early to mid and late 20's individual. I have spotted many local pretty ckt clubbing there in conjunction with grand opening. So far, I only managed to obtain local ckt ctcs but none of the chicks are FL.

XtheRest
01-09-2012, 08:00 PM
SOS. A subsidiary of Barroom. No chances of hooking up with FL. Perhaps better chances 2 tackle local ckt. The patrons are mostly early to mid and late 20's individual. I have spotted many local pretty ckt clubbing there in conjunction with grand opening. So far, I only managed to obtain local ckt ctcs but none of the chicks are FL.

Thanks for the info... Hmmm.. Barroom huh... Means Donald and co. Place then... Zzzz.... I better stick to my usual drinking joints like Miners Arm or Bar Code or O Bar.. :)

agon
03-09-2012, 09:25 AM
SOS. A subsidiary of Barroom. No chances of hooking up with FL. Perhaps better chances 2 tackle local ckt. The patrons are mostly early to mid and late 20's individual. I have spotted many local pretty ckt clubbing there in conjunction with grand opening. So far, I only managed to obtain local ckt ctcs but none of the chicks are FL.

oh, i c..might wan 2 drop by to wash eye..hahaha..

Bigboobsucker
03-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Yes, that is what he means... My reply also got mentioned about it (i was drunk n using my tablet, forgot to press Quote to reply on the bougainvilla place but quite obvious i was talking about that place)... The OKTs there are friendly especially Jimmy... Hope this helps...

"FJ is vietnamese for me... Massage i didnt try... Had a good "workout" there with one of them... She was one of the pretty ones in the group... Rm150-160 for that one session... Cant remember well on the price, was tired that time and it was 3 weeks ago... Anyway, after that i took her for overnite... All i can say is fark wonderland (shuttle 8) as i wont be going there anytime soon... quality and service of the girls at bougainvilla is much better in my and my pal's honest opinion..."

Bro, can u pls pm the okt contact no.?

agon
03-09-2012, 05:11 PM
to all fellow senior especially bro AHH2222MK6. a member of ours is likely to be cheated buying contacts. after paying no contacts given. mine helping??

XtheRest
03-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Bro, can u pls pm the okt contact no.?

Done... Check ur pm... Cheers

agon
04-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Done... Check ur pm... Cheers

bro, can share d ctc with me??;)

XtheRest
04-09-2012, 01:59 PM
bro, can share d ctc with me??;)

Done... check ur pm mate...

agon
04-09-2012, 03:09 PM
thanx bro XtheRest.

anyway, i have a FL to share with u all if any 1 of u interested.
get to know in some forum and is looking for RM.

I didnt try as Im not into this FL type. Height about 155cm. Bout 57kg.
Charging for RM150 for 1 1/2 hour session.

If u interested, do let me know. I will PM u d ctc n pic. U all nego with this FL. Im not OKT. Just sharing n helpin here.

stimpy
04-09-2012, 03:26 PM
thanx bro XtheRest.

If u interested, do let me know. I will PM u d ctc n pic. U all nego with this FL. Im not OKT. Just sharing n helpin here.

pm me for offer...:D

stimpy
04-09-2012, 03:30 PM
have been to Bougainvilla Club..is much better place than HC..:D

nerrad
04-09-2012, 05:06 PM
thanx bro XtheRest.

pls pm me the contact

Mcbeast
04-09-2012, 07:57 PM
To all bro, is there any action at classic ipoh spa in front of kedai kopi chang jiang at jalan pasir putih? Any gems there?

bulbs
05-09-2012, 03:03 AM
To all bro, is there any action at classic ipoh spa in front of kedai kopi chang jiang at jalan pasir putih? Any gems there?

Try Hollywood bro

daredevil88
05-09-2012, 04:50 AM
Hi , anyone know whether there is any action at the lounge (live band) at Tambun Inn? I saw many young and sexy indonesians/malays ladies in groups dancing there among themselves. At times look like a okt is leading them.

XtheRest
05-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Hi , anyone know whether there is any action at the lounge (live band) at Tambun Inn? I saw many young and sexy indonesians/malays ladies in groups dancing there among themselves. At times look like a okt is leading them.

I went there 2 weeks ago... was with my mat salleh friend from miri drinking downstairs (with karaoke rooms) from 3pm to 6pm... Got girls... According to the mamasan there, got locals only it seems... Nasi lemak avaiable to teman minum for rm50 per hour after 9pm, before that is butterfly style... 1 bucket of 5 cans carlsberg costs rm70... yeah, damn expensive... the girls quality so-so... hope this helps... cheers! :cool:

agon
05-09-2012, 08:50 AM
pm me for offer...:D

sent. check ur PM bro

agon
05-09-2012, 08:51 AM
pls pm me the contact

done. pls check ur PM

seela85
05-09-2012, 05:11 PM
FJ is vietnamese for me... Massage i didnt try... Had a good "workout" there with one of them... She was one of the pretty ones in the group... Rm150-160 for that one session... Cant remember well on the price, was tired that time and it was 3 weeks ago... Anyway, after that i took her for overnite... All i can say is fark wonderland (shuttle 8) as i wont be going there anytime soon... quality and service of the girls at bougainvilla is much better in my and my pal's honest opinion... :D :rolleyes:

bro, u mean they move to bougainvilla club..?? aiya..!! actually, im searching them almost 1 month ready ohh..!! last time i normally go to hillcity, my regular place.. then suddenly last month i go there, they say close for maintenance..
i try asking the guard for OKT ctc.. but he don't know...

BUT, NOW im happy.. i know the place ready.. tomoro, i will rush to there... i know the UNCLE BOTAK... izit, he still there bro..??

XtheRest
05-09-2012, 06:48 PM
bro, u mean they move to bougainvilla club..?? aiya..!! actually, im searching them almost 1 month ready ohh..!! last time i normally go to hillcity, my regular place.. then suddenly last month i go there, they say close for maintenance..
i try asking the guard for OKT ctc.. but he don't know...

BUT, NOW im happy.. i know the place ready.. tomoro, i will rush to there... i know the UNCLE BOTAK... izit, he still there bro..??

Yes, moved to bvilla already... I know jimmy only... Botak loh... :p

Stryker69
06-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Anyone been to wonderland pub lately ? Any FR ?

cmn22
06-09-2012, 01:59 PM
bro, can share d ctc with me? thanks in advance

cmn22
06-09-2012, 02:06 PM
thanx bro XtheRest.

Please pm me the ctc, thanks in advance

Mcbeast
06-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Went to imperial for massage because heard someone said nice but damn maybe im so unlucky, the Massage lady not nice. To all bro, any recommendation?

agon
07-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Please pm me the ctc, thanks in advance

done.check ur pm bro

Mcbeast
07-09-2012, 11:21 PM
thanx bro XtheRest.

Please pm me the contact. Thanks.

Jackieriff
08-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Bro can share d ctc...thanks man. Really appreciate it. Damn hard to find fl in Ipoh

stimpy
08-09-2012, 08:21 PM
any one have fl NL please share...:)

Speedz3000
09-09-2012, 02:26 AM
thanx bro XtheRest.

Bro, can PM the ctc. Thanks

Jackieriff
09-09-2012, 09:15 PM
thanx bro XtheRest.

Bro pls share ctc bro. I'm sick of spas n mp d. Thanks a lot. Will share with u when I get more

Scorpioking87
09-09-2012, 11:11 PM
This bit I wish to share though the session was abt a week ago. The stock is from paid advertiser here..101escort

I must admit that the girl looked abt 70-75% from her photo. Since I was the first customer of the day, I had to wait for her a short while as she finished her make up..hair was still wet from taking her bath earlier.

After she washed me up(she din join cos she said she jz took hers), she laid me on the bed. Gave me a short BBBJ and the nice part was her wrapping her boobs around my little bro. Short time but still nice.

Then she rode me but told me she was feeling tired since she worked till 4am the previous night.some more she told me that one of the customers stole her underwear thr same night n to top it off, she met with a few locals youths who passed bad remarks abt her when she told them tat she was exhausted from a long day.

I did not want to argue n proceeded to do missionary with her. She was quite good in her moans..can't tell whether she was faking or not. But the best part of the session is that she played with my balls, possibly to hasten the cumming.. It worked...

Name: H H
Race:PRC
Looks: 8(though she looks more like a 10 in her photo)
Boobs: really nice, can't say for sure though, may be c-d cup
Body:8
BBBJ:7
FJ:7.5(she seemed a bit hurried, apparently had to change room that day)
Dmg:200
WIR: yes

And guys, pls dun steal any more underwear from her.u dun want her to wear the same one for the whole week once she runs out of them, right?:D

agon
10-09-2012, 09:08 AM
This bit I wish to share though the session was abt a week ago. The stock is from paid advertiser here..101escort

//

Name: H H
Race:PRC
Looks: 8(though she looks more like a 10 in her photo)
Boobs: really nice, can't say for sure though, may be c-d cup
Body:8
BBBJ:7
FJ:7.5(she seemed a bit hurried, apparently had to change room that day)
Dmg:200
WIR: yes

//

hi bro, i tried her b4 last time. she is not bad. i actually plan to return for her.

agon
10-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Bro pls share ctc bro. I'm sick of spas n mp d. Thanks a lot. Will share with u when I get more

send. pls check PM

agon
10-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Bro, can PM the ctc. Thanks

done. pls check PM

agon
10-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Please pm me the contact. Thanks.

sent bro..check PM

Scorpioking87
10-09-2012, 02:58 PM
hi bro, i tried her b4 last time. she is not bad. i actually plan to return for her.

yeah i agree..wish they had more stocks like tis in penang

seela85
11-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Bro's & Otai's... here a short FR... last friday, im went to Bougainville Club Spa and take viet gal...

Port : Bougainville Club Spa
Name: Lina
Race: Vietnam
face / Look: 7/10 , She got nice eyes & lips.
Size : 32C/24/30
Body: 7/10 (Small and shapely)
Boobs: I think C cup, its better for a small body.. but, I like D cup.
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good sucker, she lick & suck my ball until im feel wanna cum..)
DATY: YES (She like and she cum when im playing with my tongue…)
DFK: YES.. ( I like her lips until bite it)
Fingering: YES
FJ: 7/10 (she ride me cowgirl then she tired (already cum before), change missionary and later doggie then go back to missionary at conner of bed, Lastly I finished my job..

GFE: YES (First look Sombong when sit on couch.. but after I pick her, I see a smile on her face.. Then, the way to go room , She become friendly and talkative, She speaks little Malay & English & Chinese mixed together.
For the service she gave me, I give 8/10. coz, she never say cannot that, cannot this… whatever I done to her, she give good response… Firstly, after we go in the room, she hug me very tight and kiss me on lips..(oppss..!! she start first) then, she push me on the bed and hug me. We talk almost 10 minute & see each other face and kiss like GF & BF… hahaha… this is call GFE… we romance almost 15 minute.. then she say “mandi – mandi”… go to bath take shower and she clean up my body & I clean up her body… and when she cleaning my didi, suddenly she give short BJ with hot water… damn nice… she know very well how to make me high…

Then go to bed and hug & kiss each other… then she start with licking my nipple and lick my all body then go to my didi & my ball… she suck my ball & didi like wan to eat it, she doing very passion and no rushing… after 5 minute I ask her to stop and I take my turn. I lick all her body from top to bottom.. she very2 like it and she cannot tahan… she moan really sexy & not fake… then I done DATY & slowly put my finger inside her… then she hold my hand and pull it.. but, after I play with my magic tongue, she take her hand & push my head and make very sexy moan… im continue with my action almost 10 minute until she say.. “tired-tired”… before that she say some Chinese “go-go”, but I don’t understand… after, I let her, she silence and close her eyes for while.. im understand she really tired… but, im thinking how about my riding,..?? I never start the main game… I ask her “ Can u continue”.. but, she never answer.. her eyes still close… suddenly, she wake up and pull me and hug me, and give DFK… she sit on top of me without stopping kiss.. when I kiss her, I try to put my didi inside her, after she realize that, she take my didi & put inside her, and ride cowgirl with damn sexy moan (she get very high)… she ride few minute and suddenly moan very load and stop… I feel her leg shaking and vibrating.. I ask her what.. she reply me “u play”.. then I take her and go for missionary position.. im feel very tight pussy and damn feel good… THEN Suddenly I see my didi and surprise..!!
WHAT THE FUCK…!! I never cab my didi… I see her face, and she ask me why..?? I tell her, I forget to cab my lil brother.. then only she realize, she forget to do her safety job… OMG..!! she laughing when seen my face… then see say its ok… and she say “u good very good. I LOVE U”….. OMG… !! I become GIGOLO ready..!! hahaha…

After put cab on my didi, then we go for doggy style… after 10 minute.. we go for missionary position again but this time at corner of bed… I fuck her like crazy.. I push very hard and start to play hardcore.. she moans and moans until her moans change to yelled.. “ya-ya” that’s what I heard… FINALLY, I wan to release my army… I push maximum strength and she shout like crazy… finally, my army get release….. I think the neighbors must hear her voice coz she shout and yelled like crazy….

Then I lie down on her and never take out my didi from inside her… I can feel the shaking and vibration inside her… we take short rest without taking my didi out… she really very tired and I oso… SUDDENLY, Captain knock the door and say “Boss, sudah cukup masa, Kalau lambat saya kira lg satu shot” then im thinking for second round and ask her “can go for second round..?” she say “no-no, sorry..! tired-tired”

Then we take bath and dreess up …. That time, when I see her, see look very2 tired.. then I ask her.. “ r u ok”..?? she answer “ok-ok” and she say “many water”.. and I ask “ how many time.??” Then she count and show 5 finger… OMG.. I really done best for her… anyway, im happy and she oso happy… she came and hug me and talk to me until we reach the waiting room… then, LASTLY SHE SAY, “COME TAKE ME” MY NAME LINA” And give DFK infront of all gal.…. they all scream “huuuu…!!!” Hahaha… last only I know her name… and say BYE…..

This is my long FR I ever made it… anyway, Thanks for guys who reading this…..

Damage: RM178 + rm 30 tip (I feel wanna give RM50, but something in my mind stop it)

Scorpioking87
11-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Bro,

Thank u for ur karangan.. Give u A...but no A+ cos u tip her 30 only haha:D

agon
12-09-2012, 09:35 AM
wuu!!! good FR bro. makes me wan to fly there oledi..hahahahha

stimpy
12-09-2012, 08:13 PM
nice FR bro...maybe ill visit that place since you give good FR..hehehe

sephora007
13-09-2012, 08:23 AM
thanx bro XtheRest.

bro mind pm me the contact. thx

AHH2222MK6
13-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Port : Bougainville Club Spa
Name: Lina
Race: Vietnam
face / Look: 7/10 , She got nice eyes & lips.
Size : 32C/24/30
Body: 7/10 (Small and shapely)
Boobs: I think C cup, its better for a small body.. but, I like D cup.
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good sucker, she lick & suck my ball until im feel wanna cum..)
DATY: YES (She like and she cum when im playing with my tongue…)
DFK: YES.. ( I like her lips until bite it)
Fingering: YES
FJ: 7/10 (she ride me cowgirl then she tired (already cum before), change missionary and later doggie then go back to missionary at conner of bed, Lastly I finished my job..
GFE: YES

she sit on top of me without stopping kiss.. when I kiss her, I try to put my didi inside her, after she realize that, she take my didi & put inside her

You really are a new talented chap. Judging from your heroic act, you never thought of the consequence of going bareback with a commercial working lady:rolleyes:. Therefore, you still wrote a description about your bravery gesture:cool:. This popiah is avoidable because she may carry STDs. I assumed you weren't the 1st or last person having bareback because this popiah is also retarded.