PDA

View Full Version : And then there is one...mini group session

Jjames
09-09-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi bros and sis out there,

My Thai girlfriend is coming over this weekend for vacation and we are planning a small group session tentatively this sat evening around 10pm; a bit of intro about us:

Me: I am 27 yrs old chinese though many have said I looked much younger; 63kg weight and 1.78 ht

Her: 23rd birthday is 16th sept. She is above average looking thai although not model-slim type.

We: Have known each other for 4 months and she work at a bar back in thailand

Costs: Just for the accomodation- to be share equally

Action: She likes anal and trying double-p is her main motivation for seeking this group session. She also swings both way and can lick nicely

Requirements: Couples in their 20s; to respect her wishes because both of us are first time into this and similar aged couples would make one another feel more comfortable. Single girl welcome to join but only Chinese or Malays

Note: Will chk pm regularly but if mbox is full, appreciate bros and sis who can post reply on this main thread and will respond accordingly

Cheers,

Benong1975
09-09-2013, 08:24 PM
mid 20s:eek:
lidat that i cannot join liao....:(

EatPrayLove
10-09-2013, 04:03 AM
TS, by any chance are you a fan of Agatha Christie?
Just asking out of curiosity as your thread title sounds a bit similar to one of her novel which happens to be my fav of all her works. :p:D

Jjames
10-09-2013, 09:43 AM
And then there were none; fantastic novel

Wouldn't consider myself a fan of hers because I had only read one or two.

Intellectual people abound here..

Lex88
10-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Thought of Agatha Christie once i saw the title too. :o

Not really interested in this but I hope you manage to find people. :)

EatPrayLove
10-09-2013, 04:39 PM
And then there were none; fantastic novel

Wouldn't consider myself a fan of hers because I had only read one or two.

Intellectual people abound here..

it's more than fantastic.... it's really flawless. totally flawless plot. I am a huge fan of hers but have yet to complete all her novels. But I dare say that And Then There were None is by far the best detective novel on earth because of the flawless plot. (ok, I admit I exaggerate a little. :p)

anyway, wish you luck in finding the right couples. ;)

Thought of Agatha Christie once i saw the title too. :o

Not really interested in this but I hope you manage to find people. =)

High 5!
great minds think alike? :p

Jjames
19-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Almost din happen due to lack of response from couples couples. But as luck would have it, a pm to a bro on sun night led to us planning a session the following evening.

Bro is 27 , malay, slightly heavy build and his girl, also malay is 26 slim (at most 47kg) and medium height. Both are pleasant looking.

Me and my girl reached venue earlier as we went right after dinner. We started abit of action first before bro and his girl reach. Once reached, we talked about other stuffs to break the ice and took our time to get comfortable. Before action, bro' girl requested lights-off and I gladly obliged; it was clear all of us were first time in this.

Action was short (with 2-3 positions) but great. My girl was accommodating while bro's girl was super wet ("squirting" wet would be a better description). Anal did not happen because we were all rather nervous and stuck to normal activity.

Fast fwd to now, it is already Thurs, we are planning for something ideally early next wk and looking for couples to join us, please pm me

Cheers,
Jjames

Jjames
07-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Had another session over a week ago with another local chinese couple. The atmosphere was relaxing. The other bro brought some finger food and beers and we spend time talking and making ourselves comfortable at the beginning.

We are hoping to organize a 3-couple swing sometime this or next week and is looking out for another couple to join. Please pm me; more than happy to share more info and photos.

Benong1975
08-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Sarpok sarpok

fallenmemory
05-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Hi there TS,

I would like to cordially invite you to join the GB / orgy event which I will be organising towards year end.