PDA

View Full Version : Curious for feel

Justanotherguy1
08-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Hi there, i am curious about ladyboy, cd, etc etc. Would like to try getting bang by a lady boy or getting bj from ladyboy/cd. Would help back too ;) Pm me

Justanotherguy1
10-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Bumps 10charr

Justanotherguy1
10-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Interested to know cd or ladyboys ~ Can be friends and if theres chemistry, then go more then that :) Pm me

ImaLoner
10-09-2013, 07:32 PM
what will be the feeling like ?:confused:

Justanotherguy1
15-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Can go for kopi or drinks and get to know better?:)

Meaning? hahas love to know a dominant cd or lady boy ;)

Mirifica
12-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi there, i am curious about ladyboy, cd, etc etc. Would like to try getting bang by a lady boy or getting bj from ladyboy/cd. Would help back too ;) Pm me

Just curious why there are many guys looking to get bang by Ladyboys these days. Can anyone here please enlighten me. Tks.

Metalboy
24-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Just curious why there are many guys looking to get bang by Ladyboys these days. Can anyone here please enlighten me. Tks.

I think they jus curious and wanna know how it feels to have their ass fuck?... N its less embarressing for them if they were to have their ass fuck by LB rather than a real Guy?... I dunno.. im jus guessing

DynoRodHK
25-10-2013, 08:47 AM
Nice pretty passable LB with huge cock, what's not to like?

Nitestarz
28-10-2013, 01:52 PM
well is line that cross n is hard to turn back...

been str8 for most of my yrs but once i step over this line that horny nite i m no longer a str8.....

the feeling was good n i m going back for more....is werid but i just dont know why i enjoy it during the sexual rampage....

WankJanice
28-10-2013, 02:34 PM

Dear Mirifica, you are right.. There are more guys lately asking to get banged.
I am guessing that they were always there but more daring to come forward and advertise their urge as they see others doing the same..

Me, I am just happy using LBs and CDs as a bottom.

WJ.

AADA
01-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Ok I also have a curious question to asked for those regulars.
Yes I had experience LB but never in my ass. How does it feel and what are the after effect once been enter in your ass?

chionger
02-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Ok I also have a curious question to asked for those regulars.
Yes I had experience LB but never in my ass. How does it feel and what are the after effect once been enter in your ass?

Initially, chances are there's sure to be pain, especially for the very first few times. But once its in and the LB starts thrusting in and out, there's only one word for me, Shiok. At times it feels so good that once I did came close to cumming just by the LB fucking me alone, without even stroking my dick.
Important thing is enough lube and the other party knows what she is doing, like not just forcing it in which can be very painful. Starting must really take it slow. And for first time try not to be ambitious and look for those with huge sizes.
If you want why not next time ask the LB to finger you first, then you will get the idea.
After effect not much, but the first few times when I started playing with LB, some sessions will leave me with a sore feeling of the asshole. A littile pain when taking shit too :o But after a few times you will get used to it and will enjoy it more, maybe even addicted :D

loya
02-11-2013, 07:07 AM
I am a virgin, like to enjoy being fucked

walkswithwater
02-11-2013, 10:24 PM

A few factors come to mind.

1) The world is becoming less homophobic and it's resulting in more and more straight men being willing to explore their curiosity about cock.

2) Men have a prostate gland up their asses which provides a lot of pleasure when stimulated. A man who has had a finger up his ass and enjoyed it may naturally become curious about getting fucked.

3) Sexual reassignment surgery as well as hormone therapy are becoming increasingly sophisticated. As a result, ladyboys are becoming more and more passable and thus more attractive to straight men.

4) There is something very erotic about gender bending.

5) The taboo is exciting.

6) The bottom line (pun intended) is that getting fucked in the ass is a highly pleasurable thing for most men, gay or straight. For straight men, ladyboys offer the opportunity to explore getting fucked by someone they are sexually attracted to. It truly is the best of both worlds.

huskywoof
03-11-2013, 12:39 AM
6) The bottom line (pun intended) is that getting fucked in the ass is a highly pleasurable thing for most men, gay or straight.

Anyone wanna be fucked by me? I'm bi, not ladyboy or CD. A hole is a hole for me, and i love holes. lol