PDA

View Full Version : worst massage ever

AhFad
07-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Went to recce along Mac Pherson road and stumbled across a MP just beside the main road going towards PIE near a bus stop. The sign board reads EW or something cant recall. Anyway paid I think $45 and went in. Room was so so with attach bathroom. No window at the door so its a good sign. Took a bath and waited for about 10 mins before a PRC lady walked in. Lying face down and the massage was so so. During the massage, I heard plastic sound behind my back. Asked to turn ard and saw that she used those disposable hand gloves to massage. Wtf. How can someone use a hand gloves to massage customer. Its as though my body is dirty and that she had to use handgloves. So disrespectful. Sigh. Anyway, I cant wait for the massage to end as I'd already paid upfront. The best part was, she still got the gut to ask me if I want any special. Hmm...
Showered, get dressed and FO. Will never return.

ShittyAss
07-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Went to recce along Mac Pherson road and stumbled across a MP just beside the main road going towards PIE near a bus stop. The sign board reads EW or something cant recall. Anyway paid I think $45 and went in. Room was so so with attach bathroom. No window at the door so its a good sign. Took a bath and waited for about 10 mins before a PRC lady walked in. Lying face down and the massage was so so. During the massage, I heard plastic sound behind my back. Asked to turn ard and saw that she used those disposable hand gloves to massage. Wtf. How can someone use a hand gloves to massage customer. Its as though my body is dirty and that she had to use handgloves. So disrespectful. Sigh. Anyway, I cant wait for the massage to end as I'd already paid upfront. The best part was, she still got the gut to ask me if I want any special. Hmm...

Does this joint does alot of Mosha one?
Girls used gloves normally is because their hands skins are peeling from too much Mosha...or skin irritation from too much mosha

But she should have informed you lst that she is using a gloves..

shiokee
08-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Is the ML name jiajia? She massage for me with glove and not mosha saying she use to it . Same for me, will not return...

shiokee
08-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Actually dun wan to mention about hj but since u talk about it. Massage must wear glove but hj can use bare hand. WTF!

MightyQueen
08-09-2013, 01:33 AM

Thats reqlly indeed a worst massage ever lol!

AhFad
08-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Dont know what her name was but I she should have inform me about wearing gloves but did not. Her name not too sure but the boss is a bald guy. I assume he is the boss as he is sitting at the front desk.

whaturname
08-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Sad to hear about this incident happening to all the bro here. But ts I guess im the next or two customer behind u n I didnt got the plastic massage lei. Sorry ar I not here to find fault.

Spicy98
08-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Actually dun wan to mention about hj but since u talk about it. Massage must wear glove but hj can use bare hand. WTF!

Yupz, tried four hand hj with another girl before and she dont wear glove. :)

heymister
08-09-2013, 10:44 PM
on the right gal ....... gloves can be rather kinky .... what if she walked in like so ......

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3161/a414.jpg

and gave you something like so :D

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8573/9ni3.jpg

AhFad
09-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Something like these are more than welcome. Heee...:p
But not these...http://oheyblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/inflated_latex_glove_cb026495.jpg

mr nice guy
09-09-2013, 11:25 AM
hmmmm.. talking bout gloves..

last week went to my regular massage spa and choose a new pinoy to massage me.. so far my regular masseuses have always perform special without me asking.. even though the spa has a notice pasted at every door in the spa mentioning tat "our therapist will not entertain sexual request".. ya right..

so my new masseuse wore gloves at the start coz she said she has open wound.. i was ok lor.. makes no diff i guess..

then i turn around and when she start massaging my inner thighs i build up the courage and ask her for special.. was quoted $50.. so my 1st time getting HJ with gloves.. i guess when im all high, she would have used a sandpaper and i still wouldnt notice.. hahahaha...

P.S: dun fucking Pm me for the spa contacts.. :D

AhFad
10-09-2013, 11:46 PM
When the Small head took over the big head it will make the world around you spin. Anyway, to each his own. To me I prefer the therapist to be sincere when doing the thing.

swap
17-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Thanks TS and others for the FRs on this place. Saw it for some time and only recently they opened for biz. Previously was dark on the door. Now lit up with sign.

Thought of going last week when i saw they opened but didn't