PDA

View Full Version : my wife is having sex with another guy

colorwolf888
04-09-2013, 09:47 PM
My wife just admitted to me that as I have expected that she has been having sexual relations with a guy known to me for the past 1 month.

She said though he is smaller and thinner than me.. she feels extremely pleasured as he was very very hard and he could cum 3 to 4 times each time they have sex... whereas I was usually soft or flaccid :(

I was extremely turned on by what she said and immediately went down on her pussy. It looked puffy and tender and as I suspected again... she told me the previous night she had sex 3 times with him :o

Any comments guys?

I shall share with u guys more if there is anyone keen to know how I am feeling now....

joncheong
04-09-2013, 09:49 PM
My wife just admitted to me that as I have expected that she has been having sexual relations with a guy known to me for the past 1 month.

She said though he is smaller and thinner than me.. she feels extremely pleasured as he was very very hard and he could cum 3 to 4 times each time they have sex... whereas I was usually soft or flaccid :(

I was extremely turned on by what she said and immediately went down on her pussy. It looked puffy and tender and as I suspected again... she told me the previous night she had sex 3 times with him :o

Any comments guys?

I shall share with u guys more if there is anyone keen to know how I am feeling now....

It's better this way that you feel kinky...if you feel bad, somebody's gonna get hurt real bad....

colorwolf888
04-09-2013, 09:55 PM
is it wrong that I m feeling turned on?

my wife does not want the s hole to know that I know he is screwing her, and she does not agree to me listening or watching them, will she get braver as she progresses on? :o

Jaguar99
04-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Hi Bro,

Sorry to learn about your story.

There are 2 things you need to sort out..
One, is your wife and that guy in a relationship or purely just for sexual desire?
If they are in relationship, then this is big big serious!!! You probably need to start planning for options (that are to your advantage in case she choose to abandon you one day).
If they are purely sexual desire, there is still hope to recover your relationship thru education which I believed you want your wife to return to your life.

Two, you probably need to find out why and how that bastard guy end up having sex with your wife? If that bastard plans for it, you deserve a beat up and you should put him to justice. No let him harm another innocent wife again....

Whatever it is, you must be strong to handle the situation. It is not going to be easy, but you need to do it. Don't let the night drift too long as there will end up with more problems....

Take care bro....

colorwolf888
04-09-2013, 10:01 PM
bro jaguar99

thank you for your concern, but I am actually fine about it. I have actually told my wife to continue on as the s hole will also be leaving the country in a month's time for a year.

my wife has agreed and she also know of this fetish of mine as I have always exposed her to jap married woman cheating AV... it is just that it is actually happening for real now and I m a bit lost as to what is the right way to lead her on to satisfy my lust too :rolleyes:

Hi Bro,

Sorry to learn about your story.

There are 2 things you need to sort out..
One, is your wife and that guy in a relationship or purely just for sexual desire?
If they are in relationship, then this is big big serious!!! You probably need to start planning for options (that are to your advantage in case she choose to abandon you one day).
If they are purely sexual desire, there is still hope to recover your relationship thru education which I believed you want your wife to return to your life.

Two, you probably need to find out why and how that bastard guy end up having sex with your wife? If that bastard plans for it, you deserve a beat up and you should put him to justice. No let him harm another innocent wife again....

Whatever it is, you must be strong to handle the situation. It is not going to be easy, but you need to do it. Don't let the night drift too long as there will end up with more problems....

Take care bro....

colorwolf888
04-09-2013, 10:03 PM
more points to note:

they are doing it raw as he said he don't like condom

he have been chatting her up for a few months before taking action and asking her out for drinks

they are doing it almost everyday if they are free now

she gets extremely wet everytime without fail such that he commented it is almost hardcore whereas she is very dry with me and I always have to lick her wet before penetration

jameschong1
04-09-2013, 10:06 PM
more points to note:

they are doing it raw as he said he don't like condom

he have been chatting her up for a few months before taking action and asking her out for drinks

they are doing it almost everyday if they are free now
===========
very soon, your wife will have a little wolf calling u papa

Jaguar99
04-09-2013, 10:08 PM
I am glad to hear that you are strong enough to face it.

But, I still think there should be a limit with it. Don't let things go beyond your control and especially that bastard (I assume is an expat) is leaving soon. You will not know what will happen from now till a month?

I am and believe most men will not be able to accept such facts unless you lost the interests and love with your wife...

colorwolf888
04-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Bro, I actually love my wife very much and cant bear to leave her now that I discover that she has turned into the hotwife I always desired!

I just feel very turned on by seeing other men looking lustfully at my wife when we are out.... I just cannot believe how it is happening to me now that my wife admitted that she has fulfilled my fantasy and fetish and have been having sex with this guy for a month now without my knowledge at first and now with my complete blessing...

I am glad to hear that you are strong enough to face it.

But, I still think there should be a limit with it. Don't let things go beyond your control and especially that bastard (I assume is an expat) is leaving soon. You will not know what will happen from now till a month?

I am and believe most men will not be able to accept such facts unless you lost the interests and love with your wife...

jomround
04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
If you like what she's doing with that guy then introduce her to many more men. That way she won't be romantically attached to any man and you get your fetish served.

Jaguar99
04-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Bro, I fully respect your thoughts and whatever decision you have.

The question here is "don't you think it is already crossing the line?"
Well, each of us have our limits for whatever things we want to do including satisfying our lust and needs...! But it seems the way you describe is a little bit out-of-control...!! This is dangerous...!!

One thing you must note.... You are probably unaware (or unsure) that your wife may or have already entering into a relationship with this bastard and you could be treated as a 3rd party among them... This will make the whole situation very complex...and difficult to deal with.

I am not good position to give you the best advice but I guess there are some sensible thoughts that you need think about before it goes beyond what you can imagine...

tomtan123
04-09-2013, 11:24 PM
If you like what she's doing with that guy then introduce her to many more men. That way she won't be romantically attached to any man and you get your fetish served.

Good idea. Introduce her to me:D

DDAMn
04-09-2013, 11:48 PM

Well, each of us have our limits for whatever things we want to do including satisfying our lust and needs...! But it seems the way you describe is a little bit out-of-control...!! This is dangerous...!!

One thing you must note.... You are probably unaware (or unsure) that your wife may or have already entering into a relationship with this bastard and you could be treated as a 3rd party among them... This will make the whole situation very complex...and difficult to deal with.

I am not good position to give you the best advice but I guess there are some sensible thoughts that you need think about before it goes beyond what you can imagine...

Hi bro if u dun mind pls do share with us her encounters as it seems that i also find it arousing but too bad my gal doesn't share my sentiment on this matter.not forcing but find it so erotic tat had 3 round with my gal after reading bro pyro thread today n she keeps askin whats firing me up today.ahahahaha thank u n do pls consider sharing with us your wife encounters if u dun mind.thanks again.

jomround
04-09-2013, 11:57 PM
Good idea. Introduce her to me:D

You knew what I was getting at. Heheh

wally888
05-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Careful if guy is do without condom with your wife coz raw is war. U dunno your wife will get pregnant or the guy pass sexual disease to your wife then to u :confused:

mevius
05-09-2013, 01:02 AM
Seriously bro , don't mind me saying , some other guy is fucking ur wife and you still wan to watch ? You can take it meh ? Something is wrong , something is very wrong

jomround
05-09-2013, 01:10 AM
After all that has been discussed in this forum, what is right and what is wrong, seriously. Who determines the line?

jomround
05-09-2013, 01:21 AM
No one except the husband himself surely :)

I think so too :)

jomround
05-09-2013, 01:27 AM
:) .. Nice to have the same view as you :)

I wish I was as stylish as you :)

jomround
05-09-2013, 01:31 AM
When am I ever stylish bro?? :confused:

Aren't you the style king? No? :o

Max77
05-09-2013, 01:34 AM
As long as your wife only wish to share her body with others and not her soul...to a certain point, still okay lah

A wife who speaks the hurtful truth is much worthy than rather she cheat behind your back but ofcos, her soul must stay with u in the end

jomround
05-09-2013, 01:35 AM
Ya bro, I'm Mr Style King..but I'm a Food & Travel Blogger mainly :) ;)

I have friends who are famous Fashion & Style Bloggers though ;)

Oh alright. Eat with style and travel like a king. Got it.

Plapse
05-09-2013, 02:30 AM
Wish my wife is doing this too. happy for you bro!:)

carnivore33
05-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Think ur current situation is playing w fire. No condom means stds and possible pregnancy.

There should be safeguards when hotwifing. Personal opinion, its hard for women in general to have good sex on a regular basis with a single guy and not form some kind of emotional attachment. Will it manifest into love, we will never know.

One of the bros was right when he said introducing her to other sex partners keeps the emotional part in check.

I noticed you mentioned that they have sex up to 3 times per day and almost everyday when available. She is willing to tell u about it but not willing to let u experience hearing it or watching.. Thot the thrill of hotwifing was to get this experience.....

My personal opinion

lobangdeals
05-09-2013, 10:20 AM
If you can accept this sort of arrangement to allow your wife and other male to have SEX, it will definitely will be a great thing for a couple to enhance their sex and married life with mutual trust and understanding without hurting your relationship as husband and wife.

Maybe you can have a open relationship discussion with your wife to have a better understanding on whether you guys can allow each others to join others to have fun together or individual if you feels there is a excitement to bring your SEX to the next level in your marriage lifestyle. Cheer!!!

ivy67
05-09-2013, 10:33 AM
我老公插的不爽 你们比较爽

ah rat
05-09-2013, 10:42 AM
whereas I was usually soft or flaccid :(

TS,this part,U should make improvement.Maybe take some tonic like Deity pills. :)

MatureM40sg
05-09-2013, 10:49 AM
bro in our life, everyone have their own needs and requirement. As long as you personally love your wife and allowed her to enjoy herself with others male with your approval and knowledge, this open relationship is rare to come by in a married couple lifestyle.

Just have a good chat and try to understand what is the problem and hopefully both of you can comes to a conclusion on what both of you are looking forward to have a blissful relationship with mutual understanding and trust.

Good luck.

DemonicSS
05-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Think ur current situation is playing w fire. No condom means stds and possible pregnancy.

There should be safeguards when hotwifing. Personal opinion, its hard for women in general to have good sex on a regular basis with a single guy and not form some kind of emotional attachment. Will it manifest into love, we will never know.

One of the bros was right when he said introducing her to other sex partners keeps the emotional part in check.

I noticed you mentioned that they have sex up to 3 times per day and almost everyday when available. She is willing to tell u about it but not willing to let u experience hearing it or watching.. Thot the thrill of hotwifing was to get this experience.....

My personal opinion

Well, there is really no point to know if love will stay or go. I find many tend to cage up their significant others (guys and girls) too much when the point is that it should be free, and it doesnt help when your country makes sure that your relationship involves money as well (Buying a flat), so I guess there is a vested interest in caging your love ones. lol.

But I agree with you that it seems like your hotwife experience seems one sided. Strange as it might seem, hotwifing is made to do things for the both couple even though she's being banged by another guy. Strange but true

alan0338
05-09-2013, 02:31 PM
paiseh to say tis, but think its time for TS to visit DSC liao... :o

hard2
05-09-2013, 02:47 PM
As long as your wife only wish to share her body with others and not her soul...to a certain point, still okay lah

A wife who speaks the hurtful truth is much worthy than rather she cheat behind your back but ofcos, her soul must stay with u in the end

bro sometimes the line not so clear ...

hard2
05-09-2013, 02:48 PM
paiseh to say tis, but think its time for TS to visit DSC liao... :o

hard but true bro :D

stray
05-09-2013, 02:49 PM
The problems start after the 1 month from now when that guy is leaving...the wife is left high & dry...she will or might just look for anothe hard rod ... as she is used to be used by another

Maybe TS can start short listing from here...

Canjuice
05-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Bottom line is ,it is better not to share your wife or gf with anyone.

Call me old school, but it's always good to remain prudent and not doing something beyond the line as like what we always watched from JAV (swinging, hotwifing,orgy,swapping).

Do not let your upper head controlled by the lower head.
Trust me, I've seen a lot of of my real buddies suffered emotionally and mentally after knowing that some of their wives was emotionally attached to my friends buddy.

There's worst for one case, where the wife was found out pregnant. It was their first child after 2 years of marriage. Wife admitted it was their baby, but my friend was suspicious. A DNA check, revealed that it was not my friend's baby. The consequences was disastrous. My friend love his wife but because of the lust take over the better of him, this shyts gotta happen. Now both of them has been separated. His ex-wife could not marry with his buddy because he has a loving family behind as his buddy's wife do not know all this. Now, she's raising the child together with some fund from the buddy. However, she's alone.

This is a huge price to pay for some fetishes. My friend and his wife regretted badly. Though they set the rules,but rules are often broken when things get out of control because we are humans and we tend to allow the lust get the better of us. In the end, the love relationship, family, friendship, children, emotions and mental has to suffer because of our lusty fetishes.

Is it worth it really? Just pay some money off to OKT to arrange if you have any fetishes. My 2 cents is never involve your loved ones to fulfill your fetishes. You do not know how many will get hurt in the way. Cheers!

belveder
05-09-2013, 05:18 PM
ts, you are gonna lose your wife soon..

bochapsing
05-09-2013, 06:14 PM
ts, I share ur hotwifing fetish, but not doing raw....

NRider
05-09-2013, 06:35 PM
My wife just admitted to me that as I have expected that she has been having sexual relations with a guy known to me for the past 1 month now....

Bro TS, just out of curiousity wonder who's this guy friend of yours huh?:confused:

Red_Wine
05-09-2013, 06:48 PM

Call me old school, but it's always good to remain prudent and not doing something beyond the line as like what we always watched from JAV (swinging, hotwifing,orgy,swapping).

Trust me, I've seen a lot of of my real buddies suffered emotionally and mentally after knowing that some of their wives was emotionally attached to my friends buddy.

There's worst for one case, where the wife was found out pregnant. It was their first child after 2 years of marriage. Wife admitted it was their baby, but my friend was suspicious. A DNA check, revealed that it was not my friend's baby. The consequences was disastrous. My friend love his wife but because of the lust take over the better of him, this shyts gotta happen. Now both of them has been separated. His ex-wife could not marry with his buddy because he has a loving family behind as his buddy's wife do not know all this. Now, she's raising the child together with some fund from the buddy. However, she's alone.

This is a huge price to pay for some fetishes. My friend and his wife regretted badly. Though they set the rules,but rules are often broken when things get out of control because we are humans and we tend to allow the lust get the better of us. In the end, the love relationship, family, friendship, children, emotions and mental has to suffer because of our lusty fetishes.

Is it worth it really? Just pay some money off to OKT to arrange if you have any fetishes. My 2 cents is never involve your loved ones to fulfill your fetishes. You do not know how many will get hurt in the way. Cheers!

Thanks for sharing, Bro.

hungryghost4
05-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Noobie question and thoughts ...perhaps TS and his wife are quite old and wife has 'menopaused'...that takes away the pregnancy part, but I guess protection is still a must becos if the wife's fb can up her after chatting her up, he could have also up other women raw too...and some may carry exotic stuff that kills....

hard2
06-09-2013, 10:26 AM
The problems start after the 1 month from now when that guy is leaving...the wife is left high & dry...she will or might just look for anothe hard rod ... as she is used to be used by another

Maybe TS can start short listing from here...

hehe bro u r taking advantage of the ts ..

venussg
06-09-2013, 12:04 PM

bro thanks for sharing, for me also old bird the rule is: family is family and fetissh is fetish, and those two should never link together, those funnuy life-style should only been played using $$$, no $$$ no play :p

Up you my 4 pts cheers.

littlepok
06-09-2013, 01:14 PM
seriously, TS can accept it ah... I will have given that guy a beating he will never forget till his last day on earth.

if u get turned on, then ask yourself how u will feel is that s-hole walks up to u and ask "how do I taste" upon knowing u lick your wife after they bonk raw.

if u can reply "tasty" then I got no more comments.

involvo
06-09-2013, 01:40 PM
If you don't feel animosity, or that your wedding vows upon which both of you have taken decades (assuming...), then by all means - lead her on, mould her like a mentor to a disciple.

Bearing in mind, Singapore laws are skewed with protectionist attitudes laden in black & white towards women.

Fail to plan, Plan to fail...

I would suggest keeping an arsenal of documentations that an adultery is in fact in effect. --- as a precautionary measure in case your experiment leads to an otherwise, desired effect aka "fcuked up situation".

Never disclose that you have been fcuking other girls, claim you are Gay, and you like to watch - that way you are protected with a layer of reasons which are legit.

I would like to know how you will proceed with this situation.

By the by, go get a medical check up - make sure everything is OK between the 3 of you. B4 you proceed to have unprotected sex.

The keyword here: SAFE GUARD your interests, before moving on to any imagination of higher kinkiness.

Stay safe, have fun....

"We never did belonged to anyone exclusively, and marriages are a farce. Sad+true, & fact remains: people enjoy fcuking different kinds of people. "

Bigbluebird
06-09-2013, 02:00 PM
bro jaguar99

thank you for your concern, but I am actually fine about it. I have actually told my wife to continue on as the s hole will also be leaving the country in a month's time for a year.

my wife has agreed and she also know of this fetish of mine as I have always exposed her to jap married woman cheating AV... it is just that it is actually happening for real now and I m a bit lost as to what is the right way to lead her on to satisfy my lust too :rolleyes:

The biggest question is, you gave her the green light to continue on this one. What happens after he leaves, find a new one? Will she obediently respect your decision when you say NO? You opened Pandora's Box, there is no turning back anymore :cool:

President
06-09-2013, 03:28 PM
seriously, TS can accept it ah... I will have given that guy a beating he will never forget till his last day on earth.

if u get turned on, then ask yourself how u will feel is that s-hole walks up to u and ask "how do I taste" upon knowing u lick your wife after they bonk raw.

if u can reply "tasty" then I got no more comments.

bro different people get different sex orientation, we just watch and accept the facts.

No high no low, that is one color of this world, cheers and enjoy the weekend :D

DemonicSS
06-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Once the box of worms is open, there's no turning back..:D

So I guess most people would rather keep pandora's box forever in their own houses, forever fearing that one day your partner might open it. Making layers upon layers of measures to ensure it doesn't open.

Maybe opening pandora's box isn't really a bad thing. If your significant other freaks out at what he or she sees in the box, then that person probably wasn't meant for you. Open the box and the person stays, then probably this person is someone who really loves and cherishes you.

geckoSG
06-09-2013, 03:32 PM
TS... U & Wifey should go for DSC for checks... Why?

Let me share with you, I got to know a hot MILF previously, a friend of my FB. She admitted she got STD. From where? Her EX-BF who goes fucking around without Condom. End up, her HUBBY was infected as well.

So, go for your check, your friend may be fucking around with STD gals RAW too...

MMKing
06-09-2013, 04:51 PM
TS... U & Wifey should go for DSC for checks... Why?

Let me share with you, I got to know a hot MILF previously, a friend of my FB. She admitted she got STD. From where? Her EX-BF who goes fucking around without Condom. End up, her HUBBY was infected as well.

So, go for your check, your friend may be fucking around with STD gals RAW too...

unwanted side reward for the wife-sharing community :D

hardworking48
06-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Err....isn't it kinda sick to know that someone is banging yr wifey and you are actually turned on and allowing it? :confused:

I think once this bloke leaves Sg, yr wifey will continue on to the next guy to satisfy her urges and habits without you. The list will continue until a big problem such as pregnancy, or fatal diseases crops up.

This is really sick stuff man.....

venussg
07-09-2013, 12:06 PM
The biggest question is, you gave her the green light to continue on this one. What happens after he leaves, find a new one? Will she obediently respect your decision when you say NO? You opened Pandora's Box, there is no turning back anymore :cool:

bro ts enjoying it... why turning back hehe, ups you to 777 cheers

sta1100
07-09-2013, 12:46 PM

Like what you mention, but again is the wife telling the truth and i'am sure that guy only want sex only

sta1100
07-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Noobie question and thoughts ...perhaps TS and his wife are quite old and wife has 'menopaused'...that takes away the pregnancy part, but I guess protection is still a must becos if the wife's fb can up her after chatting her up, he could have also up other women raw too...and some may carry exotic stuff that kills....

What I don't understand is why does he allow to fxxk raw.

sta1100
07-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Maybe after this episode the wife also want sex too because craving is too much:D

Will never allow other to touch my wife, if need to just goes for pay sex

Papadude
07-09-2013, 11:31 PM
TS, I really salute you...
Your wifey is fucking someone else and you still can take it?
You are the Man!

Personally, I don't have such a big heart...
I love my wifey and will never able to swallow it.. should she stray...
Which she will never, I guess.. cos we are both actively sexifying one another daily..

Jus a word of advices... Raw is War...
Do take care... Bro;)

MightyQueen
07-09-2013, 11:45 PM
is it wrong that I m feeling turned on?

my wife does not want the s hole to know that I know he is screwing her, and she does not agree to me listening or watching them, will she get braver as she progresses on? :o

You love her (: This is why you still get turn on.

qlogic
08-09-2013, 07:17 PM
You love her (: This is why you still get turn on.

love is blind, that is all :D:D

MoJoe313
08-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Since she confessed to you, and it happened through no fault of yours, if I were you, I will milk the situation to maximize any benefits to my advantage. I mean, if you were to object now, can you stop her (without a major quarrel)? Can you undo her past? Obviously not.

Why not rack up some brownie points instead and cash it in when you need? Example, if she is not giving you anal, demand it when you next want it citing her affair. If she is clubbing with you, demand she whip out her bra and panties at the bar and let men ogle at her pokies. Basically, use the opportunity to boost your satisfaction since you can't undo the fact she has screwed someone.

Me? I will make her spend the day topless at the beach playing beach volleyball, as revenge. Let all the bros ogle. Or any bros here have better "revenge" ideas?

wett
08-09-2013, 09:35 PM
love is blind, that is all :D:D

well said bro, ups u cheers

MMKing
08-09-2013, 10:51 PM
TS can be voted as the best kindest husband in SG :p;):)

cereal-killer
09-09-2013, 01:55 AM

bro, may i suggest you TRIM her properly ? too damn hairy ! :-P

hotguy2406
09-09-2013, 03:25 AM
我老公插的不爽 你们比较爽

你怎么知道我们比较爽?

colorwolf888
09-09-2013, 09:22 AM
I have to admit i am a cuckold now ...... Nothing to be proud of but something that turns me on extremely strongly now ........

Something from on a cuckold website:
In Rome, the wives of rich husbands would have the honor of having sex with winning gladiators. This was openly practiced.

Though i m far from rich ...... I feel better i m not alone in this journey ...... N i hope bros with experience in this path could come forward and share with me and my wife how we should go forward along this erotic path :rolleyes:

DemonicSS
09-09-2013, 12:54 PM
the self-control is the key for the other half.. but usually we all know how that end up, don't we bro?:D

Self-control is key to each individual, not just the other half. Choose correctly and many problems and worries will vanish. Your statement does seem to imply you are simply not trusting on your other half, irregardless of her mindset. So its either the fear of giving the other trust or its the ego that prevents you from giving trust - either way, its not a solution. (please do correct me if I am wrong)

Its not easy in our society today as our culture is still built on a traditional mindset and sadly further enforced - namely finding girlfriend/boyfriend with the specific reason of buying a flat and getting married to have kids. Kinda robotic if you get my drift. So with such thinking, then you would not want to "rock the boat". So I understand why people stay put for the fear of destroying what is being built. Also, I understand guys lose out when divorce comes into play so its a very tough choice.

DemonicSS
09-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Yes you're right. I don't because I got played out before by my exgf from Japan:(

Well, I've always been fascinated to bang a chic from Nipponland, at least you managed to bang one. :D

MMKing
10-09-2013, 12:39 PM
你怎么知道我们比较爽?

funny post bro, cheers

colorwolf888
30-09-2013, 09:09 AM
they are still having sex as much as 4 times per meeting and she lets him shoot inside during her safe period :eek:

ExBro
30-09-2013, 11:38 AM
I'm just a normal guy. U think too highly of me bro :)

Anyway if u are keen, I can invite u along to my food tasting sessions / events in my blog www.mrstyleking.com :)

Let me know bro :) Goodnight buddy! ;)

Hi! I'm keen to join u in ur food tasting events. I don't blog but posts lots of yummies on my WeChat.

Pls PM me so we can ctc. Cos u cannot be PMed here.

Sorry to TS for diversion. Back to topic.

30-09-2013, 11:39 AM
I had raised other's man kid for 9 years.........:( My wife cheated me as the kid is my daughther but when the kid is 4 years old I did the DNA as a result shown that she is not mine. I never tell this to my wife till now even I knew that my wife is not faitful to me cos I love my wife very much and also I love "my daughther" very much even she is my real daughther. She is cheerful ger, lovely and smart ger........life is so hard but need to carry on :(

Red_Wine
30-09-2013, 11:50 AM
I had raised other's man kid for 9 years.........:( My wife cheated me as the kid is my daughther but when the kid is 4 years old I did the DNA as a result shown that she is not mine. I never tell this to my wife till now even I knew that my wife is not faitful to me cos I love my wife very much and also I love "my daughther" very much even she is my real daughther. She is cheerful ger, lovely and smart ger........life is so hard but need to carry on :(

U hv a big & kind heart. I salute u.

dididi
30-09-2013, 11:56 AM
they are still having sex as much as 4 times per meeting and she lets him shoot inside during her safe period :eek:

u need to be prepared to be someone else's daddy :D

HHfun
30-09-2013, 12:04 PM

bro I salute u, but do you also have your own kid?

If you can find your parents may also know, how you deal with that part :cool:

30-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Actually when the time I knew that the ger is not my "kid" I feel lousy, angry but I already raised up her for 4 years and also she is so lovely ger......she is innocent. Ilove her so much....... May I owe her last time.

qualia
30-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Actually when the time I knew that the ger is not my "kid" I feel lousy, angry but I already raised up her for 4 years and also she is so lovely ger......she is innocent. Ilove her so much....... May I owe her last time.

What made you go and do the DNA test in the 1st place?

blk437
01-10-2013, 03:25 AM
Bro. A normal reaction will be angry n not turn on. U read or surf too much porn. Go see a psychiatrist. Something is wrong with u up there.

02-10-2013, 08:59 AM
What made you go and do the DNA test in the 1st place?

1) She got affair with her male colleague before get pregnancy. She admitted and I 4give her.

2) My ger are more into dark skin. But both of us are fair skin. Her male colleague is an Indonesian Chinese with dark skin.

3) Face not look like Singapore Chinese ger when growing up.

:(

ferragamo
02-10-2013, 10:02 AM

you are a good person

you are right , children are innocent

know that you are doing the right thing and be proud and happy

sta1100
02-10-2013, 10:23 AM

It not the kid faulty, pls take her as your own since she so sweet.

jj583
02-10-2013, 12:02 PM

Bro, thumbs up ....
TS, the is a limit to it ... Better to react before it's too late:cool:

asiaone
02-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Bro. A normal reaction will be angry n not turn on. U read or surf too much porn. Go see a psychiatrist. Something is wrong with u up there.

agree bro, difficulty situation and if brown up the innocent kid will suffer most

asiaone
02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
1) She got affair with her male colleague before get pregnancy. She admitted and I 4give her.

2) My ger are more into dark skin. But both of us are fair skin. Her male colleague is an Indonesian Chinese with dark skin.

3) Face not look like Singapore Chinese ger when growing up.

:(

bro if it is so clear then your parente / family member must all know that, do they know the results?

Taisho75
02-10-2013, 04:17 PM

Bro, if your wife still with u, I can bet she deep down know about it. Just that she dun open her mouth. Its alright to be angry about it, but see it in another way. Did ur wife treat u better after u forgive her and help raise the child?

Anyway it big hearted of u to raise the girl. And the sweetest revenge u have is that his girl call u dad and not him, and ur wife may or may not feel remorse for hidding the truth from u.

Teach ur girl well and it maybe a blessing in disguise.

You have my respect for how u handle it.

hardworking48
02-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Bro, you are totally sick in your head to allow some other man to fxxk your wife you get turned on.

The only erotic journey you going to have is a crashing divorce at the end of this episode. :eek:

cereal-killer
02-10-2013, 11:24 PM
http://image-shed.com/out.php/i7190_mycock.gif

colorwolf, I am not a big fan of hairy bushy girls to be honest.

u might want to trim her, might even turn her on more if you trim/shave her

:D

HHfun
03-10-2013, 12:33 AM

good suggestion bro, if ts more creative in the sex life with her wife may save the marriage :D

Delteq
03-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Bro, you are totally sick in your head to allow some other man to fxxk your wife you get turned on.

The only erotic journey you going to have is a crashing divorce at the end of this episode. :eek:

bro u live your life, and respect ts to live his life. maybe he will happily live his marriage life better than you :D

alabama
04-10-2013, 11:32 AM

ts should learn some Kungfu from you to spicy her sex life and save her marriage also :D

08-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Bro thanks. But do not salute me, as my wife now want to file divorce with me, the reason she gave is she can't without to have "that" guy. :(

I love her and don’t mind the “kid” is not mine, I grown up her, love her but now my wife said she want to divorce with me and she want the “kid” , she want the house, she want me to pay child maintenance fee $500+ per month and now she want me to pay maintenance fee for her…….wtf……

I do every moth give my wife $500 for the kid, I pay all the house expense even her pay more higher than me and now want me to pay maintenance fee for her, my heart now so pain.

I love her and my daughter so much but she do all the bad thing to me just because my earning power less than her and also if compare with other her guys’ frens……. I work very hard every day, I try my best to let them live comfortable but she still feel that I am so lousy :(

U hv a big & kind heart. I salute u.

picco
08-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Bro thanks. But do not salute me, as my wife now want to file divorce with me, the reason she gave is she can't without to have "that" guy. :(

I love her and don’t mind the “kid” is not mine, I grown up her, love her but now my wife said she want to divorce with me and she want the “kid” , she want the house, she want me to pay child maintenance fee $500+ per month and now she want me to pay maintenance fee for her…….wtf……

I do every moth give my wife $500 for the kid, I pay all the house expense even her pay more higher than me and now want me to pay maintenance fee for her, my heart now so pain.

I love her and my daughter so much but she do all the bad thing to me just because my earning power less than her and also if compare with other her guys’ frens……. I work very hard every day, I try my best to let them live comfortable but she still feel that I am so lousy :(
Tell her let's go to court.

jameschong1
08-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Bro thanks. I love her and don’t mind the “kid” is not mine, I grown up her, love her but now my wife said she want to divorce with me and she want the “kid” , she want the house, she want me to pay child maintenance fee $500+ per month and now she want me to pay maintenance fee for her…….wtf……

======
tell her - human do, heaven watch!
heaven has eyes!
tell her beware lightning strike & next life she may be a dog or bitch or pig

08-10-2013, 01:48 PM
My frens told me the law fees cause a few thousand and more or less as a husband I need to pay her the maintenance fee beside the child maintenance fees and my daughter normally will give to my wife, worse thing is the house need to divide 1/2 to her :(

Tell her let's go to court.

djuan6453
08-10-2013, 01:54 PM
My frens told me the law fees cause a few thousand and more or less as a husband I need to pay her the maintenance fee beside the child maintenance fees and my daughter normally will give to my wife, worse thing is the house need to divide 1/2 to her :(

It is not mandatory for you to pay her maintenance, especially if she earns more than you. As for the house it will depend on who paid for it in the first place.

Lawyer's fees are expensive but worth it coz they can save you more further down the line. Do yourself a favour and get yourself a lawyer.

acidicavex
08-10-2013, 02:36 PM

Fee not sure.
Child Yes likely belong to her but I think if u ironheart u can don't pay for the child maintained cause already proven not your child.
If proven her earn power is more than u than u can fight till the family court award her maybe $1?
I think property if according to the joint payment divide could be wrong I know my colleague one is he 70% his ex 30% cause that was the contribution. And the court decided that way once the house is sell.

poipoi_81
08-10-2013, 10:06 PM
she did wrong in first place and still asking for this and that? what was she thinking when exchanging marriage vows? you should sue her for adultery

bigangry
09-10-2013, 02:13 AM

bro, dont listen to your what your friend, listen to a lawyer!

09-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Thank you to those bro's who give me the advise. Yes I'll go and find a lawyer. Between the HDB flat I am the one make full contribution.

Taisho75
09-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Thank you to those bro's who give me the advise. Yes I'll go and find a lawyer. Between the HDB flat I am the one make full contribution.

Sad to see it has to come to this. Anyway if u make full contribution for the house, u can fight it out, as she the one who committed adultery not u. Btw give her the child, as not urs in first place, dun give maintenance for other ppl child. Ask her for the 9 yrs maintenance instead. Someone maybe out to con her or she asking for it.

And dun be softhearted if she come back to u after things dun work out for her at the other man. My colleague encountered before and he just dun give a damn to his ex wife.

bigangry
09-10-2013, 01:16 PM

bro, one more thing. hire a private eye or someone to gather evidence of her adultery, all this little things help in your case. should be easy to gather evidence since she openly admit to the deed, she will be doing it openly too.

if you want a reason to fight, fight for your daughter, the next man your wife end up with may not be so caring towards your daughter like you.

elong
09-10-2013, 03:15 PM
she did wrong in first place and still asking for this and that? what was she thinking when exchanging marriage vows? you should sue her for adultery

bro lot of greedy and selfish woman do the similar things nowadays, those traditional god virtues all gone now

SneakyBastard
10-10-2013, 02:04 AM

Bro, if I read correctly, the child is not actually yours. You should not need to pay maintenance. I know you feel as though the child is your own, but paying your ex maintenance is as good as slapping your own face, and it opens the door to her claiming more later. When are you going to have enough of paying for her? Just claim that you were lied to the whole time. Its her word against yours. As for the house, just prove that you were the one making all the contributions. You may not get 100%, but it should not be 50/50. Also, as for alimony, I would do all I can to avoid paying it. What has happened is not your fault at all. Ask your lawyer to advise you with this. Get a PI if you must.

I know that you will be very emotional at this time, so all your decisions will be dictated by your feelings. Don't. That's why you need a lawyer, to help you decide what's in your best interests without the emotional attachment.

I know I sound very cold and ruthless, but remember, no matter who is in the wrong, you should not be made to pay for other's sins. And for yourself, you also need to learn to let go and start all over again. It'll do you no good to hang on to either mother or daughter emotionally.

Stay strong, my friend...

AAFuck
10-10-2013, 07:03 PM
And dun be softhearted if she come back to u after things dun work out for her at the other man. My colleague encountered before and he just dun give a damn to his ex wife.

bro maybe your colleague engaged good lawyer ? in this case the woman charter still protect that woman?

copper
11-10-2013, 01:27 PM
It is important to understand that as much as you may wish, you simply cannot control another person's thoughts or feelings. Even if you feel they are unjustly ending the relationship or you do not see any logic in their choice, they possess the freewill to do with their life as they wish. It is sometimes enormously painful to accept this fact, especially if you feel you have given so much of yourself to this other person. If you follow these guidelines to end the relationship quickly and not drag the breakup into a long process, there will be a day, not too far in the future, that you realize this person was not the right one for you. You desire a good person, someone who cares for you unconditionally, someone to support your decisions, and someone to walk through life with. If this person leaves you, heartbroken and alone, they are proving they possess none of the qualities that you were looking for in a mate. You may feel misled, lied to, or tricked. The reality remains that they ultimately did not measure up to having the qualities needed in a relationship with you.
人有两次生命的诞生,一次是你肉体 出生,一次是你灵魂觉醒。当你觉醒时, 你将不再寻找爱,而是成为爱,创造爱! 当你觉醒时,你才开始真实的、真正的活 着!
既然上了賊船,就要做個成功的海盜!

yang punk
11-10-2013, 05:09 PM

You are the party that has been wronged. Our courts are not that unjust! Get a good lawyer and sue that fucker that has been screwing your wife. Even if you don't get anything from him at least both of them will have no face to continue working in that company.

shiokee
11-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Bro, yes consult a lawyer and he is the best person to give u advice.

PassingbyJ
11-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Here to show support to bro 20132013
Go see lawyer and fight all the way.

Even if need to pay maintenance, fight for it to be reduced.

17-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Morning to all bros here who give me good advice. I had just engage the lawyer. The lawyer will try his best to fight for me.

Lawyer mention:

1) Maintenance fee for wife: $1 or totally don't give。 He will try his best to fight for me (as she erning power better tahn me and also I am the one pay for alot of the fees like electricity fee, tel fee ect.

2) HDB Flat: Might be 50/50 or 30/70. He will try his best.

3) Child: Normally will give to my wife.

Vertu
17-10-2013, 11:11 AM
I feel for you .....

Seek second opinion .

My frenz won the custody care and control last year divorcing his wife . Child is not a must to be given to mother , but your case would be more complication .

If you still want the child .......

Just try to gather as much evident that all those thing that she had done wrongly over this 10 years .

But I think is better that you let go everything ....... which is destinated not yours.

Take care

hungryghost4
17-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Morning to all bros here who give me good advice. I had just engage the lawyer. The lawyer will try his best to fight for me.

Lawyer mention:

1) Maintenance fee for wife: $1 or totally don't give。 He will try his best to fight for me (as she erning power better tahn me and also I am the one pay for alot of the fees like electricity fee, tel fee ect.

2) HDB Flat: Might be 50/50 or 30/70. He will try his best.

3) Child: Normally will give to my wife.

Best of luck bro! Make sure you hire detective or lawyer hire detective to get evidence of the adultery.

sherny
17-10-2013, 10:49 PM
You have made the right decision to seek for divorce. Normally you have the upper hand when it's your wife who commits adultery. Moving forward, you can always find a new wife, and can be a lot younger. Best of luck! :)

vtek
19-10-2013, 10:42 AM

Bravo bro, you are a wise man, salute you. "LOVE"
Sorry bro didnt finished your last part of the divorce event. Move on in life, your good deem will be rewarded.

jameschong1
20-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Bravo bro, you are a wise man, salute you. "LOVE"
Sorry bro didnt finished your last part of the divorce event. Move on in life, your good deem will be rewarded.
=========
my advise is to have the best of 2 worlds
1st continue to saying your 'daughter' as if she is your own daughter; also continue to pretend that you don't know her fucking behind your back.

No.2 - u can makan outside i.e. prc + viet + pinoy + maids etc etc

like this u will be happy and at peace; also when your 'daughter' grow up, she will love u daddy always

MrStyleKing
20-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Fuck another girl and show it to her

sgplayer
03-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Is it possible to go to court and sue the guy if he is having sex with ur wife?

S2000
05-11-2013, 10:09 AM
bro, one more thing. hire a private eye or someone to gather evidence of her adultery, all this little things help in your case. should be easy to gather evidence since she openly admit to the deed, she will be doing it openly too.

if you want a reason to fight, fight for your daughter, the next man your wife end up with may not be so caring towards your daughter like you.

No need to waste money on PI.

The court doesn't care who is screwing behind who's back. They are only interested in the division of matrimonial assets.

All CPF monies will be returned to respective CPF and contribution by cash and profits will be distributed equally or as agreed by both parties.

Alimony will depend on the changes to the quality of her lifestyle since marrying you so if there's no significant change to her lifestyle plus she's earning more than you then chances are you don't need to pay.

Child support you must pay even if the child is not yours.

even if your wife gives birth to a child within a certain time frame after your divorce is finalize, you still need to pay for that child.

My wife caught me redhanded with a woman and with all the evidence of the PI and yet she got nothing.

Not even a dollar.

3days
09-11-2013, 09:46 AM
My question - what can we do about the guy who started this 'attack' on your wife/gf?
Of course the wife/gf must already be feeling whatever in the relationship. But still I think some punishment needs to melted out on this guy.
Let's think vindictive.

deputy
09-11-2013, 10:17 AM
I believe there is nothing legal that can be done against the male culprit who is the third party. We all know that relationship between husband / wife and bf/ gf will go through period of plateau. But if no third party guy comes along to tempt your wife, nothing will happen.
So how can we take revenge on the guy?

3days
09-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Ya. I think something must be done to the culprit who come and seduce your gf!!
Yes being guys we all want free lunch, have the cake and eat it. Now it's hurting to know some guy who is rich and think he can do what he can and make advances at your girl.
What can be done to people like them, without resorting to illegal means?
How can we shame them?
What will you do when some guy is planning / has screwed your wife/gf?
Yes I know most ppl will say to forget it and move on. But is it so easy? Are we so noble to do so without having some response? Let's think vindictive!!!

LinaBoon
09-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Once the marriage ends, just walk away. I have seem too much exchanges of negatives between husband and wife. For god sake, you still have the kids to think about. The parents usually like to tarnish the kids mind by character attacks on each other. Don't do it as it will leave a very bad impression on life to the kids.

I always advise my friend just walk away. Not all things turn out of what you want.:o

kelisa123
12-11-2013, 08:19 AM

Any comments guys?

please continue to share us what you know

snake03hot
12-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Sorry, sadly for you.

colorwolf888
01-02-2014, 01:50 PM
no need feel sorry for me bro..... i already addicted to it..... encouraging wifey to find other guys just for pure sex relationship now.... the ball is in her hands..... though she did admit she nearly fall for one of the guys (p.s. she already have screw 3 diff guys after marriage :eek: ...... and thats what i know only)

Canoneos
01-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Normally in cases like this, the wife screwing outside is a turn on for both parties. Your wife really should be so horny as to fuck your brains out. However, this is not your case. I think something is fundamentally wrong here. I'd be worried if I were you. She seems to just want to eat out. You better start cooking better meals at home.

colorwolf888
01-02-2014, 11:24 PM
that is my cock in the signature..... i think it is shiok enough right??? i think she just addicted to the thrills of eating out..... and i can only blame the jap wife cheating porn that i always like to show her :o

TREKLIM
01-02-2014, 11:43 PM
Any updates to share she is eating out with her lover?

colorwolf888
02-02-2014, 12:28 AM
http://www.crazyamateur.info/the-art-of-pleasure..asian-wife-indulges-boss-video8073.html#.Uu0f8PmSx8E

he can shoot thrice in 2hrs...... i can imagine all the positions they did in and how my wifey suck him and letting him shoot his every drop of his ammo inside her.... wifey likes it raw and always tell me she chooses her guys carefully so dont worry but i do worry sometimes but the feeling of her letting them shoot inside her really really turns me on :p

TREKLIM
02-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Yes I can imagine. Would be goid if you see them in action hee

napalmdeath
02-02-2014, 04:09 AM
Respect for you that you are actually happy to see your wife having bonks with someone else. But i think the concern will be the raw part... how sure are you if that someone elses is/are clean enough?

TREKLIM
03-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Hi bro you want to continue reporting her activities to continue the thread?

old_turtle
03-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Let me know if u need help? mi part time PI.

audisingapore
03-02-2014, 03:17 PM
If you need help to ensure that your wife do not catch anything or if catch - detect and cure it fast. There is home test available for UTI and medicine available as well like cipro, levofloxacin Levaquin
nitrofurantoin Furadantin, Macrobid, Macrodantin
sulfamethoxazole with trimethoprim

83to13
03-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Bro, so you have only one child with her?

Andfan
03-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Bro,
I hear you story I feel tat you just a useless man no ball at all!!! You can let other people to play on your wife??? Izzit real anot ?
But if are a man go down givetat man a fk up

skl8188
08-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Sick!!!! U actually gets turn on?

jonny1213
08-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Bro, seriously.... U wife is being bonk RAW by her so call lover u r feeling turn on??? I think all guy out there respect u

heiyaoguai
10-02-2014, 12:56 PM
i'm surprised you are not angry that your dear wife is screwing another guy happily:eek:

venussg
10-02-2014, 02:28 PM
http://www.crazyamateur.info/the-art-of-pleasure..asian-wife-indulges-boss-video8073.html#.Uu0f8PmSx8E

he can shoot thrice in 2hrs...... i can imagine all the positions they did in and how my wifey suck him and letting him shoot his every drop of his ammo inside her.... wifey likes it raw and always tell me she chooses her guys carefully so dont worry but i do worry sometimes but the feeling of her letting them shoot inside her really really turns me on :p

any pic or video like that? :D

stickyoldman
12-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Do u smell your wife panties after she comes back from a session

colorwolf888
14-02-2014, 01:43 PM
tonight v day.... wifey ask for date with lover.... going to bonk the whole nite away again...... fellow cuckold bros..... my first time wifey doing on V day.... I think it is going to be something worth celebrating as she will ask for it every year again and again.... cant believe that bastard is going to cum in her so many times tonight! :o

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5nNY8ca7n-M/Uv2WOhdzeSI/AAAAAAAAE_A/YqGIoqkPSxE/s1600/STVAL+(4).jpg 8/10 look like wifey in her usual bra and panties :o

peeper
14-02-2014, 05:04 PM
tonight v day.... wifey ask for date with lover.... going to bonk the whole nite away again...... fellow cuckold bros..... my first time wifey doing on V day.... I think it is going to be something worth celebrating as she will ask for it every year again and again.... cant believe that bastard is going to cum in her so many times tonight! :o

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5nNY8ca7n-M/Uv2WOhdzeSI/AAAAAAAAE_A/YqGIoqkPSxE/s1600/STVAL+(4).jpg 8/10 look like wifey in her usual bra and panties :o

Congrats bro! Mine too!!! Can't wait to reclaim her tonight!!!

colorwolf888
17-02-2014, 03:18 PM
SINGAPORE: About six out of 10 (61 per cent) people with an unfaithful spouse in Singapore remain married, living with the spouse. That is according to an online survey on marital infidelity covering 164 people conducted between July 2012 and early 2013.

TOUCH Family Services (TFS), the affiliate of TOUCH Community Services that had carried out the study, said the survey did not specifically address reasons for couples to stay married.

However, it listed possible reasons including allowing the children to grow in the environment of a complete family, financial dependency of the affected individual on the unfaithful spouse, and that the affected person has healed and moved on.

The survey also found that a mode of two years and a median of five years was the duration of marriage when the unfaithful spouse got involved in an affair.

TFS said the finding appears to reflect that couples are now susceptible to infidelity earlier in the marriage than the proverbial "seven-year itch". It also said that the majority (65.2 per cent) of the respondents did not seek professional counselling after they found out about their unfaithful spouse.

Reasons given include not knowing where to seek help, too embarrassed to speak with a third-party or simply wanting to be self-reliant in the recovery process.

- CNA/ac

hahaha.. so bro peeper and me are those who still remain in the marriage.. nice to know that we are not alone :D

bochapsing
17-02-2014, 04:30 PM
camping for bro colorwolf888 n peeper's juicy story of their wife's valentine day dates....

:D:D:D

Happy555
17-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Admire u guys...

lustarhymes
03-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Is this thread dead? :(

Heshame
03-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Best of luck bro! Make sure you hire detective or lawyer hire detective to get evidence of the adultery.

Been a avid reader and not commenting much in here, but why everyone is so adamant asking 20132013 to hire a private to catch his supposedly wife in the act? The evidence is so clear that she had an affair with a colleague, cheated 20132013 to raise the kid that is not his and has DNA evidence to prove it. How much more evidence one needs to collect if DNA is not deemed conclusive in the court of law.

I am a foreigner, not a Singaporean. I deemed Singapore law being rather fair and progressive as well (being in the field myself). I don't think there is anything else 20132013 needed to do other than filing a civil suit, he could easily kick her out of the house. Can even keep the flat. The only problem is the child. She won't be his to keep and he can forget about sharing custody.