PDA

View Full Version : Why I dumped my fb straght away.

joemon
03-09-2013, 10:18 PM
I was going strong with a v pretty fl Prc for 2months. We had sex three times a week at my place. One night after the session when she was having a shower I went through her handbag. What I found shocked me greatly. There was a small notebook, few boxes of condom and a few sheets of paper full of names and phone numbers with the amount of money and dates recorded next to each name. I immediately made a photocopy of the papers. In the next session when she was in the shower I checked her handphone and more names appeared and messages with bookings. I was broken hearted as I had some feeling for her. I told her about my discovery and decided to dump her that night. Of course she was sad.She said I was her best customer. Of course lah I already spent a bomb.Before parting I told her to delete my name and number from her list. Some names and numbers do look familiar should I warn them of this girl.

TheHornyDevilz
04-09-2013, 07:41 AM
I was going strong with a v pretty fl Prc for 2months. We had sex three times a week at my place. One night after the session when she was having a shower I went through her handbag. What I found shocked me greatly. There was a small notebook, few boxes of condom and a few sheets of paper full of names and phone numbers with the amount of money and dates recorded next to each name. I immediately made a photocopy of the papers. In the next session when she was in the shower I checked her handphone and more names appeared and messages with bookings. I was broken hearted as I had some feeling for her. I told her about my discovery and decided to dump her that night. Of course she was sad.She said I was her best customer. Of course lah I already spent a bomb.Before parting I told her to delete my name and number from her list. Some names and numbers do look familiar should I warn them of this girl.

You say she is your fb, but you mentioned spending a bomb. So did you paid her for the regular sex? Does that make you her sugar daddy instead of FB?

Big Sexy
04-09-2013, 07:51 AM
mate, i dont get it...she is a FL, so why are u shock to find the phonebook and boxes condoms in her bag? :confused:

I was going strong with a v pretty fl Prc for 2months.

fictionman
04-09-2013, 09:34 AM
No head no tail...U say she's a FL but also ur FB...Yeah FB but need to pay $$$ one la...U r one of her customers la....Y u so shock to find her little black book??

Doesnt mean u spend a bomb bonking her she will stop being a FL...Tts her job la...

WithoutEuu
04-09-2013, 09:44 AM
Probably she is his FB and he have been spending quite a bit on her. But it turns out that she was a FL at the end of the day. Well, that's my assumption though..

micheal3373
04-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Probably she is his FB and he have been spending quite a bit on her. But it turns out that she was a FL at the end of the day. Well, that's my assumption though..

agree... being a FL without TS knowledge...

carnivore33
04-09-2013, 09:56 AM
There is nothing wrong with having a FB who is also a FL. She has to earm her living. Its not as if you "bao" her.

Going thru her stuff is not too right also. She says u r her best customer should be clear enuf that both ur views on the relationship is different.

Cheer up...

Thug
04-09-2013, 09:57 AM
I thought the title said "Why I dumped my Facebook straight away."

sta1100
04-09-2013, 10:13 AM

FB should not spend a bomb ??? she a FL and will be a FL don;t need to be too uoset. got $$$ will have pussy.

Sirrus
04-09-2013, 10:16 AM
There is nothing wrong with having a FB who is also a FL. She has to earm her living. Its not as if you "bao" her.

Going thru her stuff is not too right also. She says u r her best customer should be clear enuf that both ur views on the relationship is different.

Cheer up...

and he should believe that he is her best customer? naive...she says that to everybody

tttk3388
04-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Be it FB or FL there are no strings attach, so why get upset over it? Afterall you are just going after sex isnt it? Cheer up bro, 旧的不去新的不来.

cuntarow
04-09-2013, 10:42 AM
like what boss say in the first place why are in love with a whore, they are made to be fuck forget and move on

Brainstorm
04-09-2013, 10:53 AM
His ego is crushed. He thought he managed to bed the VERY PRETTY girl because of his thoughtful gifts, sweet talking ability and his awesome sexual skills. He thought he was in an exclusive club. He thought the personal connection was real and non-commercial. End up the girl is only meeting him for his thoughtful gifts.

Well, after the truth is exposed, the PRC Fl remains very pretty right? So who satisfy you after you expose the truth? Why not retain her on a commercial basis? She needs money to survive, you need sex. It's a bonus she is very pretty and you would have gotten into a comfortable routine with her after having sex with her thrice weekly for 2 months.

Brainstorm
04-09-2013, 11:12 AM
if TS can accept this reality, it would be a WIN WIN situation - TS wants great sex. The girl wants $.

Yeah. In the first place, he looked into her handbag without permission when she was showering. Hey TS, when you showered, does she snoop around your house? Anything missing or not?

TS, think of everything that makes you angry and put it in many single-line sentences. Then add this statement 'but she is still a good f*ck right?' You will feel better. Don't believe me? Try this.

She shouldn't have lied to me. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)

I am sad to see the name list in her bag. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)

I thought we had something special. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)

I never thought she is so money face. (but she is still a good f*ck right?)

Soon... your small head will convince your big head to go back for more. Granted... things might never be the same again. (but she is still a good f*ck right?) :D

hoian
04-09-2013, 11:18 AM
I think problems arise when the GUY start to develop feelings for WL. I can't blame TS for I know how it feels.

For WL, their hearts are dead. U are just a piece of meat with money.

C.I.M
04-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Of course she was sad.She said I was her best customer. Of course lah I already spent a bomb.

Bro TS , she is ur FB or u r her regular? :confused:
if u r her regular u should had know wat she is doing all the while.
if she is ur FB, then why should u care wat she do as a living?
Wat does she mean when she tell u that u r her best customer?

ohmaigawd
04-09-2013, 01:16 PM
I think problems arise when the GUY start to develop feelings for WL. I can't blame TS for I know how it feels.

For WL, their hearts are dead. U are just a piece of meat with money.

I couldnt agree more. Had my own fair share on this. But just take it as a experience. A really expensive experience

OsamaBinLaden
04-09-2013, 02:32 PM
TS... I m sorry for being blunt... But... EITHER U R MAD..!! OR U DONNO THE MEANING OF FB..!!

FB means free fuck. NSA. If she is your FB then why u bother about wt she doing outside? Juz enjoy the free fuck lah..!!

Unless of cos if u paying then its not FB anymore... In which case u shouldnt be bothered at all.....

shchen
04-09-2013, 05:09 PM
She is the FL, just pay and Fxxx her and forget about her.

ohmaigawd
04-09-2013, 05:47 PM
No string attached bro.

DegenerationX
04-09-2013, 06:01 PM
TS really goondoo. She's a FL, what do you expect? :D

DegenerationX
04-09-2013, 06:08 PM
With strings attached??:D:D

To love him deeply and only fuck him? :D

octman
04-09-2013, 06:13 PM
TS... I m sorry for being blunt... But... EITHER U R MAD..!! OR U DONNO THE MEANING OF FB..!!

FB means free fuck. NSA. If she is your FB then why u bother about wt she doing outside? Juz enjoy the free fuck lah..!!

Unless of cos if u paying then its not FB anymore... In which case u shouldnt be bothered at all.....

Agreed with bro.......

iFuck
04-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi TS,
How did u get to know her ,I believe u know how she earn a living right ?
If you know her well enough you can't miss that.
Did you pay her enough to service u only ?

For me, I won't exposed her. Reorganize myself and go back to her for that GFE good fuck. Not easy to strike that GFE. What is there to be disappointed !

Take it easy bro, that is the rule of the game !

Krazzie
04-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Think TS is upset because FL got names and NUMBERS of her customers in a note book.

jomround
04-09-2013, 11:29 PM

Hehehehe. I like.

RayNix
05-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Could it be
1st time - Booking of FL
2nd time - Due to Affections become FOC
3rd time - FB - FOC
4th time - got feelings for her , he cannot take it when she do it with other guys ?

anyway imo , i really think its not worth while to feel sad abt a FL having other ctcs ba.
No point having feelings with a FL.

iFuck
05-09-2013, 01:09 AM
TS,
Feeling better ?
You need to cold down.

You have KC for her.
She feel sad because "you are her best customer".
She only treat u as a customer.
She got no kc with u.
Got it.

jomround
05-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Could it be
1st time - Booking of FL
2nd time - Due to Affections become FOC
3rd time - FB - FOC
4th time - got feelings for her , he cannot take it when she do it with other guys ?

anyway imo , i really think its not worth while to feel sad abt a FL having other ctcs ba.
No point having feelings with a FL.

Maybe like this:
Friend friend.
Feed food.
Give gift$.
Become fb.
Found out little black book.
Realize profession is fl.
Then only calls her fl.

ohmaigawd
05-09-2013, 01:23 AM
TS but you already said she is FL so therefore she need customer to stay alive in this bloody expensive country. Unless, you dabao everything of her home :p

jomround
05-09-2013, 01:25 AM
And the root of the problem is $$$ :D

Most probably ... :D

darkshiver
05-09-2013, 10:42 PM
I've got two words for you. Boo Hoo. Seriously.

involvo
06-09-2013, 01:56 PM
To love him deeply and only fuck him? :D

That was what I thought?

FB - Fuck Buddy become FBOL?

FcukBuddyOfficialLover?

Deep throat, Deep this, Deep that.....oh man, this stuff is getting too deep.

On the list, I think you should WeChat the list to the victims (if you think they are)....BUT beware of KARMA.

arsenal_84
07-09-2013, 10:29 AM
His ego is crushed. He thought he managed to bed the VERY PRETTY girl because of his thoughtful gifts, sweet talking ability and his awesome sexual skills. He thought he was in an exclusive club. He thought the personal connection was real and non-commercial. End up the girl is only meeting him for his thoughtful gifts.

Well, after the truth is exposed, the PRC Fl remains very pretty right? So who satisfy you after you expose the truth? Why not retain her on a commercial basis? She needs money to survive, you need sex. It's a bonus she is very pretty and you would have gotten into a comfortable routine with her after having sex with her thrice weekly for 2 months.

agreed, when a man is horny, he will put his ego and pride aside to bonk away...
ts should just carry on the working rs, seems like win win situation to me.
of course if he feels like he is sinking deeper then he can always opt to get out.

C.I.M
10-09-2013, 01:00 PM
LOL , good one bro