PDA

View Full Version : do check your NTUC receipt

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-09-2013, 01:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

u may not be aware about it. it always registers the price wrongly.
was at a newly upgraded NTUC outlet at bt merah central. there was a sale booth for BAYGON insects sprays. offer price was $4.80. thought it was a good bargain so i bought a can. went to the register to check out. this part usually many wouldn't do that is to check the sales receipt.

the special offer $4.80 BAYGON was registered as $7.95! that wasn't any discount. it was like a conjob!

went to the sales counter to query and was told to go upstair where the service counter was. what to do? go lor. at the service counter, an auntie told me sorry, this counter for refund only. if wanna dispute price go look for another service counter which luckily was just nearby. if not i got to witch hunting again.

at that service counter, a laukuaybu staff who man it was really clueless and totally helpless. she said she couldn't refund the money for my purchase as i had paid with visa instead of cash. what logic was that?? isn't paying by visa is also cash??

she asked me to bring her to the place where i picked up that BAYGON on offer. here we go again - witch hunting. true enough, at the booth, the prices clearly stated loud and clear in big fonts OFFER $4.80. then why was i being charged $7.95 instead? of course, u won't want it and definitely want back the money.

now for the drama mama class. she said giving u the sad sob puss-in-boot kind of gaze whether i could exchange for other things as she couldn't execute the refund becos of my visa payment. and what was i suppose to do??

lan-lan helplessly, i told if that was the case then i guess i would ve to be submitted to NTUC's usual conjob and took the BAYGON and left. of course, i wasn't happy or pleased with ntuc which is why it should be aptly called CUNT instead. before i left, i told the lkb staff that ntuc had this irritating habit of not honoring the prices it displayed as "offer". it usually misleads. with those harsh words, i left feeling very cheated as usual by CUNT. :(:kma:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?161838-do-check-your-NTUC-receipt&goto=newpost).