PDA

View Full Version : Huge Clit Fetish

Raisin
02-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Suddenly developed a new fetish for clits.

Had always liked to tease girls' clits by swirling on them till they orgaz but I never viewed it as something as titillating as tits. Until one day, I read that guys' cocks are actually an extension of clits. Men were all women in the womb until the male chromosome appears. Article also said that clits can be pretty long. I guess the reason why 99% is hidden is so that women will not get too horny via constant friction with external bodies such as cloth or banana leaves in ancient times.

With this fact in mind, I suddenly get horny thinking about how women also have the equivalent of cocks, and especially huge clits. Huge clits suggest that the girl tend to be more horny. I also view huge clits as the equivalent of having huge cocks or big tits, something that I mysteriously envy or get jealous about (no, I am straight).
Huge clits = huge tits/cocks = horny = well-endowed = good genes.

I find pinkish round clits that protrude out extensively as a huge turn-on now. I will tease the girl and say "Wah, you also have big cock! Why so big huh?? Very horny is it? Since young, clit has been rubbing against undie and you orgaz frequently right? Naughty!"

How many bros have the same fetish? How many have enviably had such partners?

tanman
02-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Jialat, I think got mental issues.