PDA

View Full Version : BOSS memebers fall in here (TCSS)

Pages : [1] 2

Mercenary19
01-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Well just want to start this so that we can continue to TCSS and share good lobang. Can be food, electronics, knowledge and maybe sports outing. Keeping fit should be considered so that we are always fit on you know where. There's a saying married man are not only fit but fucking fit. Kekeke.

Others are also welcome to join in. So lets start the bosssss rolling...... Hooah

Monkey4
01-07-2005, 10:02 AM
ai yo, first thing to share - how can your spelling be so fx%4 type.... memembers should be spelt members or is it that u are so scared and worried (or maybe happy and anticipating eagerly )now that I will be penetrating your backside in a couple of hours that u can spell properly????? :D ....remember to bring KY today hor????

Oso to add, can also share DVDs, handphones lobang etc.even religious knowledge... only 1 thing cannot share......CO.......but then again..... there is also 1 BOSS member I personally know that even if he were to share his CO....I am sure all our brothers will also decline....kekekekkeekekeke...just joking.......

Mercenary19
01-07-2005, 10:06 AM
memembers should be spelt members or is it that u are so scared and worried
Too sexecited lah.... Going out with u to bonk your ass ma... I'll bring johnson baby lotion instead of KY. Kekeke

Mercenary19
01-07-2005, 10:09 AM
How to be a BOSS member ar??? Don know I can be 1 or not?? :D
Hi bro how to reject you.... U oso in TV AA list liao.

Monkey4
01-07-2005, 10:17 AM
How to be a BOSS member ar??? Don know I can be 1 or not?? :D

Greatly honoured..... First time see senior John Teo on our BOSS thread..... Of course u can join BOSS but think u overqualified..... to be just an ordinary member.... u must be considered as our first honorary member...kekekeke.. bro spursgetz, my plp skills improving hor..... :D

Rof|maoxz
01-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Well just want to start this so that we can continue to TCSS and share good lobang. Can be food, electronics, knowledge and maybe sports outing. Keeping fit should be considered so that we are always fit on you know where. There's a saying married man are not only fit but fucking fit. Kekeke.

Others are also welcome to join in. So lets start the bosssss rolling...... Hooah

I agree with the statement in bold wholeheartedly. :p

How to be a BOSS member ar??? Don know I can be 1 or not??

I'm not under AA list or TV's frd. Me just a newbie. Can participate in here? :rolleyes:

inventry
01-07-2005, 12:58 PM
I agree with the statement in bold wholeheartedly. :p
I'm not under AA list or TV's frd. Me just a newbie. Can participate in here? :rolleyes:

As long as u posted FR..... U r more than welcomed to join BOSS..... Just give our chairman bro mercenary19 a PM will do bro.....

[QUOTE=JT/]Think they will reject me also eventually.
Last time heard threadstarter saying like wat BOSS member cheong PRC...share contact pf PRc!!! I where to find PRC contact??? JT is Minah man leh! [QUOTE/]

Who dare to reject u??? Its u who reject PRC chio bu mah..... hehehe......

Spursgetz
01-07-2005, 01:02 PM
all are welcome..but must pay membership fees....$100/year...cheque payable to spursgetz :D

cherrypopper
01-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Please accept me as a member. What can i contribute?

inventry
01-07-2005, 01:04 PM
all are welcome..but must pay membership fees....$100/year...cheque payable to spursgetz :D

Money no have..... Life got 1..... Sperms got millions.... so which wan u wan??? hahahaha..... Hope to see U @ GL10 next friday...... :D

Spursgetz
01-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Money no have..... Life got 1..... Sperms got millions.... so which wan u wan??? hahahaha..... Hope to see U @ GL10 next friday......

KNS..why u alway against me... :mad:

dun dare to go down GL10 lah..wait kena whack by u how...mi scare scare leh :D

inventry
01-07-2005, 01:14 PM
KNS..why u alway against me... :mad: dun dare to go down GL10 lah..wait kena whack by u how...mi scare scare leh :D

Kaozzzz........... cannot take jokes is it???? Then dun joke with u liao lor......... KNS lar.... Inventry good man lai eh.... where got whack pple wan???? Come lar.... long time no see u liao mah..... i buy u the famous teh-o of GL10..... swee bo???

Spursgetz
01-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Kaozzzz........... cannot take jokes is it???? Then dun joke with u liao lor......... KNS lar.... Inventry good man lai eh.... where got whack pple wan???? Come lar.... long time no see u liao mah..... i buy u the famous teh-o of GL10..... swee bo???

u dun whack..u hamtun can liao..mi old man..no strength to defence myself :(

i dunno yet..see 1st..now msn with banana...i also told him see 1st :p

inventry
01-07-2005, 01:36 PM
u dun whack..u hamtun can liao..mi old man..no strength to defence myself :( i dunno yet..see 1st..now msn with banana...i also told him see 1st :p

OOooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................... U lidat say u win liao lor......

Malaysian Datuk
01-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I ask newbie question because I really dun know..."What does BOSS stands for?" (Dun zap hor)

inventry
01-07-2005, 01:44 PM
I ask newbie question because I really dun know..."What does BOSS stands for?" (Dun zap hor)

Zap u ah..... B= Bros O= Of S= Share S= Share....... :D

Malaysian Datuk
01-07-2005, 01:47 PM
OIC.....then who are the members? Namelist? Who is chairman.....I want to join, how to apply?

Spursgetz
01-07-2005, 01:53 PM
OIC.....then who are the members? Namelist? Who is chairman.....I want to join, how to apply?

just pay up $100...cheque payable to spursgetz and u will have access to all info.... :D

Malaysian Datuk
01-07-2005, 01:56 PM
just pay up $100...cheque payable to spursgetz and u will have access to all info.... :DThanks I pay you cash.....let me go to my storeroom to dig out my monopoly set first

inventry
01-07-2005, 01:57 PM

Chairman is Mercenary19.... PM him with ur FR on FL..... :D

Spursgetz
01-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Thanks I pay you cash.....let me go to my storeroom to dig out my monopoly set first

mai lei kei kei lah...your monopoly set long ago throw away liao...i dun mind 100 RM lah..since u fr malaysia... :D

Malaysian Datuk
01-07-2005, 02:01 PM
mai lei kei kei lah...your monopoly set long ago throw away liao...i dun mind 100 RM lah..since u fr malaysia... :Di give you counterfeit ringgit......kena arrested dun point to me :p

Spursgetz
01-07-2005, 02:06 PM

not just any FR....but must be datuk FR on the XSH ger or the PRC student he saved the other day :D

Spursgetz
01-07-2005, 02:07 PM
i give you counterfeit ringgit......kena arrested dun point to me :p

onz...just pass to me and by the way...i need some latest DVD from holiday inn...can get for me..i will pay u with the counterfeit ringgit :D

Malaysian Datuk
01-07-2005, 02:08 PM
not just any FR....but must be datuk FR on the XSH ger or the PRC student he saved the other day :Dhow can I post FRs on my wives?!!? the future mothers of my children :eek:

Malaysian Datuk
01-07-2005, 02:09 PM
onz...just pass to me and by the way...i need some latest DVD from holiday inn...can get for me..i will pay u with the counterfeit ringgit :Dcall can order delivery liao.....minimum 20 pieces....sent to your doorstep

Spursgetz
01-07-2005, 02:11 PM
call can order delivery liao.....minimum 20 pieces....sent to your doorstep

dun want leh..want u to buy and pass to me...so that i can pay u with the ringgit u gave me mah..... :p

Rof|maoxz
01-07-2005, 04:25 PM

Must FL huh? I very seldom call FL ley. TN I have tons...you may ask merji. :D

Mercenary19
01-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Chairman is Mercenary19....
Bro like sabo me goot meh??? Me no chairman, me just facilitator.

Bro JT, you include liao now you want to pull out, must pay LD. You can also pay by introducing minah's to us. Kekekeke

popiah
01-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Bro like sabo me goot meh??? Me no chairman, me just facilitator.

Bro JT, you include liao now you want to pull out, must pay LD. You can also pay by introducing minah's to us. Kekekeke

hi bro merc,

you very free huh ??? got time to open a thread like this.....dont TCSS too much lah...go and search for Good and Cheap lobang for members lah....

QUICK......QUICK........GO .....GO .....now.....

signoff
lobang popiah

wonsim
02-07-2005, 12:40 AM
since all are welcome..then can i join BOSS? :D

Spursgetz
02-07-2005, 01:09 AM
since all are welcome..then can i join BOSS? :D

of coz u can....make a $100 cheque payable to spursgetz and u are immediately a member of BOSS :D

Monkey4
02-07-2005, 02:00 AM
of coz u can....make a $100 cheque payable to spursgetz and u are immediately a member of BOSS

Bro spursgetz, funny hor.... how come your good friend songsong1213 never tcss on this thread????? Uusually, always see him tcss in other irrelevant threads and now we officially have a thread for him to tcss, he never participates???? U banned him is it?????

Bro Mercenary, proposed that before we admit new members, one of the pre-requisite will be that they must have rep power of at least 1 and the new member must up all the existing BOSS members before admitting them into the club....honorary members included hor.... so starting from JT.... so JT.and Malaysian Datuk....wonsim......u all know what to do hor? :D

MMM88
02-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Bro spursgetz, funny hor....

Bro Mercenary, proposed that before we admit new members, one of the pre-requisite will be that they must have rep power of at least 1 and the new member must up all the existing BOSS members before admitting them into the club....honorary members included hor.... so starting from JT.... so JT.and Malaysian Datuk....wonsim......u all know what to do hor? :D

Bro simonsim.......like tat ....easier to write a cheque to bro spursgetz leh....hehehehe.....okie...if Bro Mercenary proposal is t oni way....no choice lor......
Bro Mercenary....arhhhh...jus how mani BOSS members ... :D

Reaper
02-07-2005, 04:45 AM
Dear all,

Hust tot of sharing tis website with you guys....

www.tothesoft.com

Anything from dvds to pc games..... no password required...

Cheers

JackWood
02-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Please accept me as a member. What can i contribute?

Share with us some good lobang and you will be qualify...but must ask permission from our chairman.. :o

JackWood
02-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Bro spursgetz, funny hor.... how come your good friend songsong1213 never tcss on this thread????? Uusually, always see him tcss in other irrelevant threads and now we officially have a thread for him to tcss, he never participates???? U banned him is it?????

Hi bro, can i suggest by voting system. Once samster who wanted to join us, let us vote in this thread (i think BOSS group about 24 members if i m rite). if more than 13 Boss member or more than 50% agreed, he than will be qualify...so in future any good lobang contact don need to verify. :) How do the other's boss members suggest?

JackWood
02-07-2005, 07:43 AM
To all boss member, yesterday recieved a sms from LM "Tong Siang" just arrived. I have not try, i believe service is ok but confirm no BJ....must ask bro simon to train her...........he he he :D

ah tong
02-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Well just want to start ..Others are also welcome to join in. So lets start the bosssss rolling...... Hooah

好嘢 bro merc for starting this. Sorry 来迟了.
Let me just TCSS a bit on the history of BOSS n it's objectives:
It was started by bro Spur n Sim n supposed to be Bro of Spur n Sim with the intention of sharing lobangs and FRs for those that like to TCSS. However it turned out to be veri public now after bro popiah came in and it had been renamed to Bros of Share Share.......So the chairman n CEO should it one of them la...Bro Mer should be the CCO..cheif co-ordinating officer since he is the TCSS king at GL kopi tiam....
The objective of BOSS is to share good n cheap lobangs n olso care n respect for the gels (KC w the gel is personal hor n not 1 of the BOSS objective). By doing so, we will not waste our $s n at the sametime hope all bros will gain some knowledge/skill in cheonging lor... End of day, we will have a wider and better network of good kaki n la kopi together (as bro sim always said....la kopi n see char bo n share anything under the sky except CO,Empress,Queen hor..)
All senoir samsters that is genuine in sharing of good n cheap lobangs are welcome. Newbies too can join us as long as u ve genuine FR n of cos w good lobang too (like bro hotty tt bring in our queen of fl). One thing for sure ...so far BOSS got no fund n no profit in our account (bro spur ..where are the $ or fake $ u ve collected so far....)...
Voting (as suggested by bro jackwood)..dun la ..a bit like PXP liao...we dun create policy n no politic her lei...just a group of cheongster to release stress ma...
Btw, i would like to invite Bro Tension68 in, cos i find him another good n nice gentleman to talk to n to share....is tt ok, BOSS ?

Monkey4
02-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Share with us some good lobang and you will be qualify...but must ask permission from our chairman.. :o

bro inventry, can u verify that the cherry popper is the orginial senior cherry popper with many many rep points and power? This is because we do not want impostors around our BOSS members or thread who may turn out to be muthafuckers like the one in SASA thread. I dont mean to offend anyone hor :o

Monkey4
02-07-2005, 10:05 AM
To all boss member, yesterday recieved a sms from LM "Tong Siang" just arrived. I have not try, i believe service is ok but confirm no BJ....must ask bro simon to train her...........he he he :D

to all BOSS members, bro tong as usual, the chief reccee of BOSS, had seen LM " Tong Siang" and in his most humble opinion.... CMI so dont waster your bullets.... :cool:

Monkey4
02-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Bro simonsim.......like tat ....easier to write a cheque to bro spursgetz leh....hehehehe.....okie...if Bro Mercenary proposal is t oni way....no choice lor......
Bro Mercenary....arhhhh...jus how mani BOSS members ... :D

bro MMM88... I counted and I think there are at present 24 members and 3 new pending members (cos me dont really know whether they are really interested to join or not) - Malaysian Datuk and Wonsim and you. For a full list, please refer to Mercenary19's signature....... as usual...similar to any club, there are some inactive members and some AWAY members - Jacky Chan is one of them, going away from SBF to assume fatherly role and responsibilities.... hope it is not like the kungfu Hong Kong Jacky Chan hor, the forthcoming new baby is legitimate hor??..kekekekeke ... just kidding.....hope to see u back soon hor cos Temptation to come back to the club is always there once your wife's stomach is big...hehehe.......

As for BOSS's objectives, I concurred with bro tong... that the objective is to share anything under the sun except CO (please read his post) and maybe even can organise scuba diving with PRC in Tioman, trip to visit Thai Visitor in Hatyai or a drive up to Genting or like in bro tong, BI KUAN together in batu caves....hehehehe. :D

Monkey4
02-07-2005, 10:52 AM
bro inventry, can u verify that the cherry popper is the orginial senior cherry popper with many many rep points and power? This is because we do not want impostors around our BOSS members or thread who may turn out to be muthafuckers like the one in SASA thread. I dont mean to offend anyone hor :o

bro mercenary19, please turn down cherrypopper.... it is a different person altogether... cherrypopper and cherry popper different....

Spursgetz
02-07-2005, 11:24 AM
i just feel that if the group get too big...then it will loss it whole purpose. :rolleyes:

For the core few of us...apart from sharing contact, we also meet up for kopi/TCSS....but guess most pple, although not all, wanted to join BOSS coz of easier to get contact.

I didn know membership is now at 24...i think we should slow down our recruitment drive...

And 1 more thing...dun agree with bro simonsim on the suggestion that new member must up all BOSS member rep points. Rep points should be given when someone like your FR, agree with your post, or whatsoever.

Just my 2 cent worth... :p
I

bhoven
02-07-2005, 11:30 AM
to all BOSS members, bro tong as usual, the chief reccee of BOSS, had seen LM " Tong Siang" and in his most humble opinion.... CMI so dont waster your bullets.... :cool:

Hi brudders...I more than see, also tried what. Very sorri for her but these days when we need to spend $$ sexficiently, no RTF. She was the other PRC that I evaluated and mentioned that CMI so won't put up FR. Btw she is really LM's piau mei...

Re voting, agree with other brudders that it is not appropriate. Suggest that if any BOSS member has strong objection to any newcomer being included from past experience or knowledge of his conduct which is not in the spirit of BOSS membership, he pm COO so that the person can be excluded.

inventry
02-07-2005, 11:31 AM
i just feel that if the group get too big...then it will loss it whole purpose. :rolleyes:

For the core few of us...apart from sharing contact, we also meet up for kopi/TCSS....but guess most pple, although not all, wanted to join BOSS coz of easier to get contact.
Just my 2 cent worth... :p
I

I do agree with u bro.... tat if the group is too big it will lose the purpose of being the members of BOSS.... maybe we should have a cap on the number of members of BOSS say abt 25??? Its true tat some of them wan to join BOSS just to get contacts easily.... Spermsgetz.... i never go against u hor....

aiya, its spursgetz lar..... hehehe.......

Spursgetz
02-07-2005, 11:31 AM
honestly...i got no idea how BOSS came about..but anyway...glad to know a group of kaki for sharing and kopi.

As per my earlier post, suggest we should stop recruitment temporary...membership have been driven up due to Sasa popularility.....it getting out of control... :eek:

Spursgetz
02-07-2005, 11:35 AM
I do agree with u bro.... tat if the group is too big it will lose the purpose of being the members of BOSS.... maybe we should have a cap on the number of members of BOSS say abt 25??? Its true tat some of them wan to join BOSS just to get contacts easily.... Spermsgetz.... i never go against u hor....

aiya, its spursgetz lar..... hehehe.......

finally for once...u agree with me..stand by me huh :D

Bro Tong/Simonsim..please also think abt our suggestion and let us know abt it...btw...its pretty easy to get 1 rep power...just need to hit 15 points..and rep power doesn mean anything...it can be a senior samster who go around telling FL abt what written on her, spoilt market by giving more tips etc...doesn mean all bad things are done by newbie only. :p

Monkey4
02-07-2005, 11:35 AM
i just feel that if the group get too big...then it will loss it whole purpose. :

I didn know membership is now at 24...i think we should slow down our recruitment drive...

And 1 more thing...dun agree with bro simonsim on the suggestion that new member must up all BOSS member rep points. Rep points should be given when someone like your FR, agree with your post, or whatsoever.

Just my 2 cent worth... I

Chairman Spursgetz, u are the BOSS of BOSS, so u say what is what lor... dont up me lor....sob sob...me crying liao... me want to increase my points to my favourite points...no chance liao......so sad...

But 1 thing I concurred with u, it is meaningless to have a big group..cos like i have said they are inactive members and there are even some members I personally dont know whether they want to be members or not like wat2woopee, navras etc.....but me now dont know how to reject people from joining leh.... maybe we can consult bro tong..... or we have a few sub committee of BOSS ... a la kopi BOSS committee (Bro Tong - Chairman), a Contact Sharing BOSS (Chairman Popiah for those do not want to meet up for la kopi)... a KC BOSS and a SYT BOSS (bro spursgetz, u will be chairman for both 2 committees) me only talk cock only..... :D

Spursgetz
02-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Chairman Spursgetz, u are the BOSS of BOSS, so u say what is what lor... dont up me lor....sob sob...me crying liao... me want to increase my points to my favourite points...no chance liao......so sad...

But 1 thing I concurred with u, it is meaningless to have a big group..cos like i have said they are inactive members and there are even some members I personally dont know whether they want to be members or not like wat2woopee, navras etc.....but me now dont know how to reject people from joining leh.... maybe we can consult bro tong..... or we have 2 group of BOSS ... a la kopi BOSS and a Contact Sharing BOSS (those do not want to meet up for la kopi)... me only talk cock only.....

u like that arrow me goot menh..since when i BOSS of BOSS...i only want to boss u around...thats all :D

go earn your points if u want to reach your desired position...go discover and share more goot and cheap lobang...write fantastic FR lor....many bro here will definitely up you :p

why make thing so complicated...2 groups...???? Just stick to current 1, limit the no of bro, thats all..as for sharing contact, doesn mean that the person is not a member of BOSS, we will outright reject his request for contact right...u and bro Tong very goot in screening wat. Also doesn mean after someone trying and post a FR, we will let him join BOSS....i still strongly feel we should cap the no. of bro...

Monkey4
02-07-2005, 11:44 AM
of coz u can....make a $100 cheque payable to spursgetz and u are immediately a member of BOSS :D

bro spursgetz, nobody paid you the $100 cheque or the cheque bounced or u have swindled enough that is why u want to close down membership rite? hehehehe... just joking :D

Spursgetz
02-07-2005, 01:19 PM
bro spursgetz, nobody paid you the $100 cheque or the cheque bounced or u have swindled enough that is why u want to close down membership rite? hehehehe... just joking

aiyooo...u no biz sense leh...if i do swindled the $$$..then i will open up the membership more to increase my bonking/KTV fund :D

but someone did said rather pay $100 then to follow your suggestions (up points, cheap good FL lobang etc) :p

wonsim
02-07-2005, 02:37 PM
of coz u can....make a $100 cheque payable to spursgetz and u are immediately a member of BOSS

need to pay $100 :eek:

Then I dun want to join already. Might as well take the $100 go GL bonk PRC meimei :cool:

ah tong
02-07-2005, 03:26 PM
aiyooo...u no biz sense leh...i) :p
Since 2 big boss said cap members then cap lor...me 2ic in KC n runner onli ma....
Bro Sp n Bh is right tt rep power of 1 is no big deal...important is tt he must ve contribution lor...
Ya bro spur nvr keep the $ he used it....heehee
Bro Sim u re olso right tt Bro Navrs n Wantobee?? might not be interested...Bro Merc please take note...U like tt said me goot mei...where got I see LM's biaomei..i told u she sms me onli ma ...
Any way bro Bhoven up her n said CMI then good la...think bro bhoven can be our recce OC liao...of cos the SYT commando remained as bro Spursgetz :)
Btw, thought u 2 want to let Sasa thread hit 1000??? stop liao?
Again can bro Tension68 in or not..he got veri good lobang contact too...

MMM88
02-07-2005, 10:23 PM
bro MMM88... I counted and I think there are at present 24 members and 3 new pending members (cos me dont really know whether they are really interested to join or not) - Malaysian Datuk and Wonsim and you. For a full list, please refer to Mercenary19's signature....... as usual...similar to any club, there are some inactive members and some AWAY members - Jacky Chan is one of them, going away from SBF to assume fatherly role and responsibilities

As for BOSS's objectives, I concurred with bro tong... that the objective is to share anything under the sun except CO (please read his post) and maybe even can organise scuba diving with PRC in Tioman, trip to visit Thai Visitor in Hatyai or a drive up to Genting or like in bro tong, BI KUAN together in batu caves....hehehehe. :D

Bro simonsim.....sounds pretty cool....wow cheonging n bonking n orgies are oso included in all trips planned...rite....man tats fantastic....u can count me in hor ....
when will be t next AGM hur..... ;)

Monkey4
03-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Bro simonsim.....sounds pretty cool....wow cheonging n bonking n orgies are oso included in all trips planned...rite....man tats fantastic....u can count me in hor ....
when will be t next AGM hur..... ;)

bro MMM88, got to see what our COO Mercenary19 come up with..as for next AGM, we are still waiting for our Chairman Spursgetz to decide :D

Monkey4
03-07-2005, 12:23 AM
Bro mercenary...........Pls allow me to withdraw from BOSS :o
I really bo contact to share. also I already too busy at TCSSSGL10.
Frankly, with or without being a member....I will still share contacts with BROs here..........At least let others have a chance to join this club of BOSS.!

bro JT, u are our first honorary member of BOSS, how can u happy happy join and resign leh? U just have to be around and be our MINAH consultant in case some of our members suddenly have the urge to try MINAH mah.. :p

Spursgetz
03-07-2005, 01:40 AM
bro MMM88, got to see what our COO Mercenary19 come up with..as for next AGM, we are still waiting for our Chairman Spursgetz to decide

oops...i am the chairman huh....didn know i blind man leh.. :D

so as chairman..i have decided that the next AGM/Kopi session will be organise by simonsim...and all expenses by simonsim too...

case closed...chairman word is final....no argument :p

Spursgetz
03-07-2005, 01:42 AM
[QUOTE]

I really have no PRC contact lah!! Very busy with TCSSSGL10 members.
Many bros wanted to Join BOSS gp...thought I better make way for them.

Anytime need something, just PM me lol.

wow bro..u be careful hor...that simonsim simi sai pun ai one...he sure PM you every now and then for minah contact :D

Bro simonsim...i like that say u goot or not huh :p

smiler
03-07-2005, 10:14 AM
oops...i am the chairman huh....didn know i blind man leh.. :D

so as chairman.......... chairman word is final....no argument :p

Heng arh...........I found my JIE BANG REN...............now I can really step down as chairman and spursgtz will be the next official chairman for TCSS also..............hahahaha

Spursgetz
03-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Heng arh...........I found my JIE BANG REN...............now I can really step down as chairman and spursgtz will be the next official chairman for TCSS also..............hahahaha

u wait long long hor...mi only for BOSS....your TCSS one u still the chairman..dun mixed up oki :D

ah tong
03-07-2005, 10:34 PM
No problem lah!!! It..... waiting to release very long liao..kekekek :D
Hi bro JT, heard so much abt u fr other bros.....capped is for ordinary member not honourable member...sorry to inform u tt u can't resigned fr BOSS liao and it will subject to committee approval lor...haha..will like to ve kopi w u n bro merc,sim,spur,simplyhorny,songsong too 1 day...(not bro popiah n inventory...can never ve kopi w them dun know why??)
Olso dun think our big bro merc will approve too....unless...insect repellent...wash clean clean...not sure he n simon play wat lei...
Cheers :)

MMM88
04-07-2005, 12:34 AM
oops...i am the chairman huh....didn know i blind man leh..

so as chairman..i have decided that the next AGM/Kopi session will be organise by simonsim...and all expenses by simonsim too...

case closed...chairman word is final....no argument :p

Bro simonsim ...wat say u......... :D

Monkey4
04-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Bro simonsim ...wat say u......... :D

bro MMM88, think spursgetz in his haste wrote wrongly.... it should read as this ...next AGM/ Kopi session to be organised by simonsim and also expenses incurred by simonsim will be recorded and REIMBURSED by CHAIRMAN SPURSGETZ..... :D

MMM88
04-07-2005, 01:41 AM
bro MMM88, think spursgetz in his haste wrote wrongly.... it should read as this ...next AGM/ Kopi session to be organised by simonsim and also expenses incurred by simonsim will be recorded and REIMBURSED by CHAIRMAN SPURSGETZ..... :D

Woooooo....siam lai siam kee......tis an art.....kekekeke :p

Monkey4
04-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Thanks bRO...Heard all my bad things rite!!keke
Anyway...have invited members of BOSS to TCSSSGL10...hope to meet u there also...cheers. :D

thanks JT, think I will try to make it since this is the first time BOSS invited to TCSS @ lorong10, btw, any sister samsters going.... me haven't met any sister yet ;)

Bomb
04-07-2005, 01:46 PM
...and 1 girl fm JT corp! :D

slurp slurp bro, y never post suchs perks in tcssgl10? :D

seacher
04-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Hope to get IVY7, destiny, Sophie n freda to be there....SALENA might be there also...and 1 girl fm JT corp! :D
really got so many female samster going??
looking forward to that

Spursgetz
05-07-2005, 03:07 AM
bro MMM88, think spursgetz in his haste wrote wrongly.... it should read as this ...next AGM/ Kopi session to be organised by simonsim and also expenses incurred by simonsim will be recorded and REIMBURSED by CHAIRMAN SPURSGETZ.....

...yup...no problem...before the session..we got ATM..u draw out $200 from your own a/c....pass to me...when bill come...u pay 1st....after everyone left liao...i pay u privately....using the $200 u pass me earlier.....oki :D

Spursgetz
05-07-2005, 03:09 AM
Woooooo....siam lai siam kee......tis an art.....kekekeke

i never siam...as a chariman (since bro tong/simonsim said so)..i only know how to arrow...

as for simonsim...he is an expert in Tai Ji...9th level liao...last heard last week he nearly practice till walk fire enter devil :eek: :D

Monkey4
05-07-2005, 10:13 AM
All BOSS members, please help to prop up Jamesmalaka points.... he is under attack....... :mad:

sexlover
05-07-2005, 11:00 AM
So if bo cha bor u not coming sibo???
I really hope they will come.
Sorry BOSS member come in to hijack a while, me 95% retire from Commercial Sex liao, so nothing to share.... But only sometime drop by to see see look look....

JT how come never organise the moto siao gathering huh? :)

Me never attend GL10 TCSS before,,, how to identify ourself ? :confused:

Mercenary19
05-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Sorry BOSS member come in to hijack a while,
JT how come never organise the moto siao gathering huh? :)
Me never attend GL10 TCSS before,,, how to identify ourself ? :confused:
No problem to hijack. You can PM JT for contact. You can never miss us as the TCSS group is big. Cheers.

sexlover
05-07-2005, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE]
Moto siao gathering will be soon. look out for it!
Be at GL10 321 kopitiam on 8th July...cannot miss ....its behind the kopitiam
between the Ascendere hotel....bound to be pack with samsters...after that I think 400pts no problem liao.
Ok,,,, be there :D ,,,,, 400pts come come,,,,, kekeke :D

seacher
05-07-2005, 08:29 PM
looks like bro JT going to filled up the gl10 coffee this friday....

MMM88
06-07-2005, 03:36 PM
i never siam...as a chariman (since bro tong/simonsim said so)..i only know how to arrow...

as for simonsim...he is an expert in Tai Ji...9th level liao...last heard last week he nearly practice till walk fire enter devil

bro ....not walk fire n enter dragon meh........enter devil hor..beri coool :eek:
unfortunately...canot go join bros tis coming Friday...needs to go JKT...sbs...hzzzzz...my body may not be there but spirit will be there.....may t force be with all of u...happy TCSS n bonking yah :p

tionggoklan
06-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Wah JT,

U jio so many kakis, then u must bao the whole GL10 kopi tiam liao, if not where got enuff seat? :D

Hope u gather yr BOSS gp to be there also......cheers. :D

Spursgetz
06-07-2005, 04:38 PM
bro ....not walk fire n enter dragon meh........enter devil hor..beri coool
unfortunately...canot go join bros tis coming Friday...needs to go JKT...sbs...hzzzzz...my body may not be there but spirit will be there.....may t force be with all of u...happy TCSS n bonking yah

u crazy isit...go jkt still sian....if for me....smile all the way from changi airport to jkt liao :p

JKt so much fun..somemore friday night....can bring me along.... :D

MMM88
06-07-2005, 05:17 PM
u crazy isit...go jkt still sian....if for me....smile all the way from changi airport to jkt liao :p

JKt so much fun..somemore friday night....can bring me along....

if u go there alone....sian bo...all kakis busi on fri nite canot accompany me leh....alone go ktv sbs la...after HCs nothing to do liao....
Oooooo...can still log into SBF hor....but most bros n sis will be in TCSSSGL10 leh......hzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

MMM88
06-07-2005, 05:35 PM
So I hope you will be there too.....meet fellow samsters. :D

hur....missed my flight to jkt ...n go .... :eek:
beri much wanna go but .....hzzzzzz.....i will be there t next time...

Monkey4
07-07-2005, 08:28 AM
kungfu1234, I know u have a bunch of kakis or maybe u have various nicks cos me saw u surfing this thread b4 me kenna free fall from 30 points... now my rep power is zero liao... hope u are happy.... I am happy cos me believe in Buddhism and Karma.... your are my greatest treasure.... thanks...

bro jim carey, take it easy hor... points are not like money in the bank... without it doesnt mean u are broke.... but wonder who the next target will be....

Mercenary19
07-07-2005, 08:30 AM
wow, bro mercenary19, your face so big......and your force so big too reinforcement on the way.....
Bro please lah, me face not as big as JT. Once you meet JT and you'll know.

JT, you so sure that I'm cuming on fri??? If don't cum how??? Understand that there's mystery guest cuming rite? Why never reinforce me??? Thanks for the help. OK catch up with u soon.

Monkey4
07-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Heard u stay same block as me!! No problem! easy to meet up.
Any buddy of Mercenary19 is my BUDDY!! Help on the way....cheers.

bro JT, thanks for offering to help Jim Carey but can I request u and your kakis to help jamesmalaka first? this poor chap also kenna whacked so badly (now -1) that now he is under moderation. Me personally have not met him but according to bro tong, he is okay cos he post FRs after getting contact from us....hope u understand.... although Jim Carey is my buddy, think we should help the more "unfortunate" first. :o

kungfu1234
07-07-2005, 10:00 AM
kungfu1234, I know u have a bunch of kakis or maybe u have various nicks cos me saw u surfing this thread b4 me kenna free fall from 30 points... now my rep power is zero liao... hope u are happy.... I am happy cos me believe in Buddhism and Karma.... your are my greatest treasure.... thanks...

Hi Bro Jim Carey,

I must first of all apologize to u if I hv in anyway offended u. I thought many senior Bros told me to cool down and make peace but I saw my nick been quoted again. It is very unfair of u to make claims without basis. The next thing that will happen is that if yr house is robbed, u will also put the blame on me. But one thing definately for sure is that if u strike TOTO tonight u will definately not pass the credit to me.

My points were also zapped and rep removed, but I have never accussed anyone before if they did not leave behind their nick. Those who left behind their nick, I even acknowledged their courage. If I am wrong, I apologize.

I hope you can be more level-headed and do not pass emotional remarks. Becos that will only put u in very bad spot. U then cannot blame Bro Samsters for disapproving u and subsequently deducting yr points. This is what I call real Buddhism theory on Karma of Cause and Effect.

Since u claim to believe in Buddhism, U shld then not be so bothered about yr points as the Essence of Buddhism is on Detachment and Impermanence of all worldly things.

Anyway, you shld not worry so much becos u hv already started on yr point raising campaign. Yr Bros will definately support u. Whereas, I m different. No Bros dare to openly talk for me becos they will be criticized for adding "Salt and Pepper to the issue".

I like to reiterate again, please do not make unfair and illogical accusation. Next time use yr Bxxxx to think carefully before making any postings. Million of people around the world is watching so dun disgrace yrself.

Spursgetz
07-07-2005, 10:29 AM
if u go there alone....sian bo...all kakis busi on fri nite canot accompany me leh....alone go ktv sbs la...after HCs nothing to do liao....
Oooooo...can still log into SBF hor....but most bros n sis will be in TCSSSGL10 leh......hzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(

where got sian....u go shake head joints sure can hook gers one.....or stay in HC for 3-4 hour...got for 2 shots.... :D

Spursgetz
07-07-2005, 10:30 AM
Ok lol..bring you to TCSSSGL10........long time nv meet u liao

lor 10 shifted to jkt..... :eek:

then calling all bro/sisters..better book your flight early so that u can make it for tmr TCSS session :D

MMM88
07-07-2005, 02:00 PM
where got sian....u go shake head joints sure can hook gers one.....or stay in HC for 3-4 hour...got for 2 shots.... :D

on la...see u at the airport n cheong together hor.....kekeke :p

Spursgetz
07-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Kindly claim all fare n accomodation from BRO Spurgetz :D

sure...pls look for my treasurer...Mr Monkey..... :D

Spursgetz
07-07-2005, 10:52 PM
on la...see u at the airport n cheong together hor.....kekeke

on u lah...u take which airline...i only take SQ hor.... :p

MMM88
08-07-2005, 12:38 AM
on u lah...u take which airline...i only take SQ hor.... :p

me oni SQ tooo....i oredi booook SQ164 for u hor.....mus cum okie....no see no disperse (direct Mandrain to English)..... :p

ClubbersLounge
08-07-2005, 03:06 AM

I am confused with the topic... you are referring to BOSS KTV regulars or BOSS members which I do not know about? :D

Mercenary19
08-07-2005, 11:14 AM
I am confused with the topic... or BOSS members which I do not know about? :D
Refer to BOSS members (Brothers Of Share Share). Clear now???

ClubbersLounge
08-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Refer to BOSS members (Brothers Of Share Share). Clear now???

Roger that... :cool:

Spursgetz
08-07-2005, 12:46 PM
me oni SQ tooo....i oredi booook SQ164 for u hor.....mus cum okie....no see no disperse (direct Mandrain to English)..... :p

sorry hor...dun like 164...i change to 168...later timing....see u at the airport..at the BCA ATM Machine beside the toilet after u clear custom... :D

MMM88
08-07-2005, 04:32 PM
sorry hor...dun like 164...i change to 168...later timing....see u at the airport..at the BCA ATM Machine beside the toilet after u clear custom... :D

now at changi hor...but no see u leh.... ...ni zai na ni ??? :eek:

Spursgetz
08-07-2005, 06:53 PM
now at changi hor...but no see u leh.... ...ni zai na ni ??? :eek:

told u i take SQ18 liao wat....oki lah...dun say i buay swee...see u at Jkt Lido alace tonight...look for mummy helen.... :D

*&^%$#@!
10-07-2005, 02:06 AM
havent been to BOSS, hope can get some info here.

Monkey4
11-07-2005, 01:25 PM
havent been to BOSS, hope can get some info here.

Bro, BOSS is not BOSS KTV okay.... BOSS stand for Brother of Share Share (Lobang especially PRCs)..... please read cos if not other senior samsters will zap u to ERP zone

Spursgetz
11-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Bro, BOSS is not BOSS KTV okay.... BOSS stand for Brother of Share Share (Lobang especially PRCs)..... please read cos if not other senior samsters will zap u to ERP zone

dun zap lah...u like to bully newbie hor...pple dunno mah...give him a chance oki :D

Monkey4
11-07-2005, 03:09 PM
bro spursgetz, u like that say monkey4 goot meh? :o monkey4 seldom zap people one... he also dare not up people want lest u say he homo again.... ..... what he mean was other senior samsters like .....yourself - spursgetz, cuntgetz, spermgetz. These 3 different senior samsters very much like to zap people.... dont like to up people one....hehehehhehe...dont be angry hor cos this is BOSS TCSS mah..... monkey4, mercenary19 and bro tong meeting at GL for kopi today...wanna go along with your songsong friend?

bro jim carey, how can u say like that to our Chairman? Later he zap u deep deep then u know....better apologise to him.... still never learn hor...just recently kenna zapped deep deep and still haven't wake up...... bro spursgetz...please please dont be angrry with this old jim carey...he just diagnosed with dementia and woke up this morning quarrelling with his wife cos he thought he was married to lin ching hsia and today wake up and find his wife like Olive - popeye's wife.........heheehehheheheehe...just a joke.... :D

Spursgetz
12-07-2005, 01:49 AM
bro jim carey, how can u say like that to our Chairman? Later he zap u deep deep then u know....better apologise to him.... still never learn hor...just recently kenna zapped deep deep and still haven't wake up...... bro spursgetz...please please dont be angrry with this old jim carey...he just diagnosed with dementia and woke up this morning quarrelling with his wife cos he thought he was married to lin ching hsia and today wake up and find his wife like Olive - popeye's wife.........heheehehheheheehe...just a joke....

u sure its a joke...then why u PM me to inform me privately that he is serious with dementia...and he every day dream that his wife is Lin Ching hsia???? U like that 2 head snake goot menh???? :eek: :D

Mercenary19
12-07-2005, 08:24 AM
...then why u PM me to inform me privately that he is serious with dementia...and he every day dream that his wife is Lin Ching hsia???? U like that 2 head snake goot menh???? :eek: :D
Wow this one I must learn 借刀杀人. Veri goot man.........

MMM88
12-07-2005, 11:19 AM
told u i take SQ18 liao wat....oki lah...dun say i buay swee...see u at Jkt Lido alace tonight...look for mummy helen.... :D

still in jkt ....n been to Jkt Lido alace leh....but u still canot be found....u pray pray ah......wow piang buay swee leh.....hzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)

Spursgetz
12-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Wow this one I must learn 借刀杀人. Veri goot man.........

got pay school fees bo????

i dun use any chin chai knife hor...mi only use 屠龙刀 :D

Spursgetz
12-07-2005, 11:30 AM
still in jkt ....n been to Jkt Lido alace leh....but u still canot be found....u pray pray ah......wow piang buay swee leh.....hzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i went already, but came back liao, rtn on SQ 169...also went to Lido Palace at Mangga Dua to see PRC meimei.. :D

cheers

Mercenary19
15-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Bro Hakoshu have added you into our club. So now you know what to do rite??? Next time we buy electronics goods got BIG BIG discount. Kekekeke

sunzisky
18-07-2005, 09:53 AM
hi to all bros,i dont know where to post this,sorry har,hope any rich bro here want to buy rolex hee hee helping my friend to sell
heres the spec.
1 rolex GMT2 black bezel 1999 model 16710 with cert with box conditions 95%
$5800
thks 4 viewing

durex
19-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Hi bro Monkey4 you have change your avatar,notice it last nite,think i also can change liao :rolleyes:

Mercenary19
20-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Dear bros

Shall we have a TCSS? Open for suggestion. Best during evening so that we can meet and have dinner together. Also to update of any new kangtao.

inventry
20-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Dear bros

Shall we have a TCSS? Open for suggestion. Best during evening so that we can meet and have dinner together. Also to update of any new kangtao.

Agreed with ur idea Chairman of BOSS....... :D

Spursgetz
20-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Dear bros

sure....

u paying for the dinner and drinks??? if so...can we have dinner at thai village sharkfin then proceed to Lido Palace to TCSS..... :D

inventry
20-07-2005, 03:53 PM
u paying for the dinner and drinks??? if so...can we have dinner at thai village sharkfin then proceed to Lido Palace to TCSS..... :D

Wah!!!!! bro..... u lidat +++ the chairman's chai tao good meh???? But can't help but agree with u leh...... Chairman's pay so high nowadays hor.... kekeke.. :D

Spursgetz
20-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Wah!!!!! bro..... u lidat +++ the chairman's chai tao good meh???? But can't help but agree with u leh...... Chairman's pay so high nowadays hor.... kekeke..

i tekan chairman???? :eek:

i'm fighting for the welfare of all BOSS members u know.....like that also wrong menh???? :(

Monkey4
20-07-2005, 04:53 PM
hi to all bros,i dont know where to post this,sorry har,hope any rich bro here want to buy rolex hee hee helping my friend to sell
heres the spec.
1 rolex GMT2 black bezel 1999 model 16710 with cert with box conditions 95%
$5800
thks 4 viewing

bro sunzisky,
didnt know that this thread have become another Yahoo auction liao...hehehhehe... good actually this thread's is to share everything under the sun....except CO only....

bro durex, thanks for upping my points... me like to change avatar and signature every now and then... in fact thought of changing my avatar to that TT Durain face but scare samsters will zap me or that durain will sue me liao... me small monkey... no $$$ to engage lawyer to fight..kekekkekekekeke

Monkey4
20-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Dear bros

bro mercenary19, u forgotten liao meh....? me suggested this b4 and our chairman Spermgetz has me to foot the bill for this TCSS cum dinner... me small poor monkey no $$$ no $$perm and now have to downgrade to a VAN, how to afford it ...so I tiam tiam for so long liao and now u raise this again....u also just got your 12 months bonus is it? so maybe u can organise and foot the bill too and at the same time can ask the painter to be the VIP for the night and we will provide desserts personally from all of us ............ice-cream.... similar....flavour....vanilla colouring.... :D

On a serious note, I would like a BOSS gathering cum dinner like the farewell dinner for the PRC Queen cos that time me was unable to make it. Hope all BOSS members are interested in this gathering....but me not coordinating hor... dont count on me cos me busying looking for job.....real job and blow job.

popiah
20-07-2005, 08:38 PM
On a serious note, I would like a BOSS gathering cum dinner like the farewell dinner for the PRC Queen cos that time me was unable to make it. Hope all BOSS members are interested in this gathering....but me not coordinating hor... dont count on me cos me busying looking for job.....real job and blow job.

hi BOSS members,

Our chairman suggested "TCSS cum DINNER 2005" for all members...

General Objective :-
To build TRUST and NETWORK among members.

SPECIFIC Objective :-
1) Networking
2) Dinner to fill our stomach
3) Share Good Lobang
4) Share Experience
5) Business opportunity
6) Better Job Opportunity
7) ......

On top of all.......BOSS........SHARE SHARE ALL GOOD LOBANGS.......

including the dinner bill..........SHARE SHARE......

signoff
BOSS Popiah

Mercenary19
21-07-2005, 08:31 AM
u paying for the dinner and drinks??? if so...can we have dinner at thai village sharkfin then proceed to Lido Palace to TCSS.....
But can't help but agree with u leh...... Chairman's pay so high nowadays hor.... kekeke..
The 2 of u guys like that chak me good meh??? If me rich, would buy u guys dinner in BKK with air tickets included. However, me can only buy each bro here 'wan tan mee' only.

and at the same time can ask the painter to be the VIP for the night
Not a bad idea to invite painter and her friends along. After that we can proceed to part 2, The Making of BOSS members gangbang. How like that can or not? Kekekeke

On top of all.......BOSS........SHARE SHARE ALL GOOD LOBANGS.......

including the dinner bill..........SHARE SHARE......
Well said bro. So please fixed a date. Cheers.

Monkey4
21-07-2005, 08:50 AM
The 2 of u guys like that chak me good meh??? If me rich, would buy u guys dinner in BKK with air tickets included. However, me can only buy each bro here 'wan tan mee' only.

Well said bro. So please fixed a date. Cheers.

bro mercenary19, at least u can buy wan tan mee in Singapore, me poor monkey can only afford to buy u wan tan mee in JB only hor ... :D

so now, who to fix the date for the first AGM (All Gather to Makan) of BOSS ? As for the VIP guest - the Painter - ask her to bring along the 34D melon-size one hor so we can droop and stare at her tits while slurping on our Thai shark fin soup :D

Mercenary19
21-07-2005, 09:01 AM
me poor monkey can only afford to buy u wan tan mee in JB only hor ... :D

As for the VIP guest - the Painter - ask her to bring along the 34D melon-size one hor so we can droop and stare at her tits while slurping on our Thai shark fin soup :D

U poor monkey, in that case I'll bring peanuts for you enough liao. Kekeke

As for the D34, (maybe new type of durian, just like the D24) if jio them then have to be somewhere near to their place of work. As they got no day off, got to pay thier boss $20/hr/pax. Think easily got to buy them out for 2 hrs.

Monkey4
21-07-2005, 09:05 AM
U poor monkey, in that case I'll bring peanuts for you enough liao. Kekeke

As for the D34, (maybe new type of durian, just like the D24) if jio them then have to be somewhere near to their place of work. As they got no day off, got to pay thier boss $20/hr/pax. Think easily got to buy them out for 2 hrs.

u mean we need to buy them out at $20/hr/pax and buy them dinner and then send them back JUST to let BOSS see them? Kuku bird ... no way lah.... unless someone in the BOSS group are earning peanuts...hehehehe....forget it lah....just joking initially....non BOSS members are not allowed not even their favourite lobang...PRCs.

popiah
21-07-2005, 09:19 AM
hi member,

lets fix a date next week-
Date:tuesday(26/07/05)
time:1900-2200 hrs.
venue:Near GL.
itinerary :-
1900:fall in.
1915:set off
1930:order food
1945:dinner commencement
2200: end of dinner.

ECA:-
2200-0000 hr: Night tour in GL.

committee members to be announced later.

signoff
member popiah.

popiah
21-07-2005, 09:51 AM
hi members ,

just received a pm from our Greatest Chatman that the mentioned date to be recomfirmed again.

keep tune. ......

signoff
member popiah

fcukger
21-07-2005, 10:18 AM
hi members ,

just received a pm from our Greatest Chatman that the mentioned date to be recomfirmed again.

keep tune. ......

signoff
member popiah
can i join huhx??

AhLongSanJr
21-07-2005, 11:16 AM
BOSS members welcome to D & D! TV and Mercenary are my blood brothers so all BOSS members are welcome VIPs!

sunzisky
21-07-2005, 11:18 AM
would buy u guys dinner in BKK with air tickets included. However, me can only buy each bro here 'wan tan mee' only.

wah bro Mercenary19 u remind me BKK wan tan mee,the best i ever tried,and their pig leg..........sub sub,world best man!!!!
may be we BOSS mambers can ORG. a trip to BKK,i can pay for the world best food(exclude air tickets,hotel,transpot n za bo)

Mercenary19
21-07-2005, 01:47 PM
wah bro Mercenary19 u remind me BKK wan tan mee,the best i ever tried,and their pig leg..........sub sub,world best man!!!!
may be we BOSS mambers can ORG. a trip to BKK,i can pay for the world best food(exclude air tickets,hotel,transpot n za bo)

Wow bro sunzisky, then we must sit down and plan. Will appoint u as the tour leader for the BKK trip. We can also link up with Thaivisitor in BKK. He got lots of lobang there. Think we shall talk about it during our 1st AGM, which we're still trying to confirm the date. Stay tune..............

7heaven
21-07-2005, 06:45 PM
TCSSSGL10 kana raid laio
can join u all..............
just asking
soir dun zap k :)

Spursgetz
22-07-2005, 10:52 PM

if BOSS ever organise an overseas outing, 1st destination should be China right...why BKK :confused:

popiah
22-07-2005, 10:52 PM
hi member,

Date:Monday(25/07/05) - Will proceed if =>75% Attendance
time:1900-2200 hrs.
venue:Near GL.
itinerary :-
1900:fall in.
1915:set off
1930 : Order food
1945: Dinner commencement
2200: end of dinner.

ECA:-
2200-0000 hr: Night tour in GL.

Hightlight of the EVent
SPECICAL GUEST APPEARANCE - ????

signoff
member popiah.

popiah
22-07-2005, 11:01 PM
hi all,

BOSS members....pls pm me your contact nos. if you interested to join in the FIRST ever "BOSS DINNER" on this coming monday 25/07/05.

signoff
co-ordinator popiah

fcukger
23-07-2005, 01:17 AM
hi member,

Date:Monday(25/07/05) - Will proceed if =>75% Attendance
...Hightlight of the EVent
SPECICAL GUEST APPEARANCE - FCUKGER
signoff
member popiah.

78... u didnt ans mi qn lehx... :mad:

Mercenary19
23-07-2005, 11:31 AM
hi all,

BOSS members....pls pm me your contact nos. if you interested to join in the FIRST ever "BOSS DINNER" on this coming monday 25/07/05.

signoff
co-ordinator popiah
Bro popiah

Me on la, with a special guest star.......... No its not the painter but a reputable bro. Cheers.

Monkey4
24-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Bro popiah

Me on la, with a special guest star.......... No its not the painter but a reputable bro. Cheers.

Me also on lah, bro bhoven cannot make it this time around.

popiah
24-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Me also on lah, bro bhoven cannot make it this time around.

hi members,

Due to last minutes activation and on BLUEs Monday..alot of members cant make it....therefore we will WAIT SEE WAIT SEE.....

Anyway will keep everyone update on outcome of the event by 2300 hrs tonight....stay tune....

Confirmed "ON" member
1) Mercenary19
2) Monkey4
3) Popiah
4) Special Guest Appearance
5) .....

signoff
Co-ordinator popiah

Activan
24-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Can I join in too tho' I'm not a BOSS member? :)

popiah
24-07-2005, 10:40 PM
hi members,

Due to the poor response from the other members....we got to shelve this event to some others date.

signoff
co-ordinator popiah

fcukger
25-07-2005, 12:26 AM
hi members,

Due to the poor response from the other members....we got to shelve this event to some others date.

signoff
co-ordinator popiah
now u beri "tao" hor.... talk 2 u didnt "hill" me... knn...

sign off,
angry fcukger :mad:

Mercenary19
25-07-2005, 10:12 AM

Anyway, me still meeting special guest for dinner. If interested can join me.

fcukger
25-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Anyway, me still meeting special guest for dinner. If interested can join me.
who is the VIP huhx??

Mercenary19
25-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Bro fcukger the answer in your PM.

fcukger
25-07-2005, 12:36 PM
u r 2pts higher...

cheers,
fcukger

Mercenary19
25-07-2005, 12:40 PM
u r 2pts higher...

Thanks. Will return u 3 tomorrow. Cheers.

Monkey4
25-07-2005, 12:46 PM

bro fcukger, u mean by pm the answer can get 2 points... me also know the answer :D

brp mercenary19, so if I post here and reveal the identity of this mystery person, will I get a lot of points.... just joking lah.... enjoy your dinner with the Mystery Respectable Guy

Mercenary19
25-07-2005, 01:47 PM
brp mercenary19, so if I post here and reveal the identity of this mystery person, will I get a lot of points.... just joking lah.... enjoy your dinner with the Mystery Respectable Guy
In fact you'll get zap as you have reveal the 天机。Kekeke. Thanks too bad you can't cum........... If not for sure we go for part 2. Gangbang making......

popiah
25-07-2005, 10:30 PM
now u beri "tao" hor.... talk 2 u didnt "hill" me... knn...

sign off,
angry fcukger :mad:

hi bro fcukger,

dont angry lah....i want to TEST you lah....kekekeke...what up ?

u nowaday cheong alot...huh....relax lah....like me....just stay at home surf SBF...save alot of $$.... :D

signoff
fcukger vs popiah

popiah
25-07-2005, 10:38 PM
hi member,

just back from TCSS session with a few samsters...at GL...

This event is a last minutes activation by chairman mercenary at 1900 hrs.

1) Mercenary19
2) Thaivisitor (Special Guest Appearance)
3) Hakoshu
4) Simplyhorny
5) Tantoto
6) Sure2C
7) Wahpiang
8) lamt
9) samster (forgotten)
10) samster (forgotten)
11) samster (forgotten)

signoff
member popiah

lurpsexx
25-07-2005, 10:53 PM
hi member,

just back from TCSS session with a few samsters...at GL...

1) Mercenary19
2) Thaivisitor (Special Guest Appearance)
3) Hakoshu
4) Simplyhorny
5) Tantoto
6) Sure2C
7) Wahpiang
8) lamt
9) samster (forgotten)
10) samster (forgotten)
11) samster (forgotten)

signoff
member popiah

Wah! You Swee!! :mad: Now you got new frens forgotten me already liao la!!.. Neber mind lor.... :cool:

popiah
25-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Wah! You Swee!! :mad: Now you got new frens forgotten me already liao la!!.. Neber mind lor.... :cool:

hi bro lurp,

wow.....last mins activation lah....

& hakoshu just happened to passby and kana caught by me (KING OF POPIAH)

signoff
member popiah

lurpsexx
26-07-2005, 12:21 AM
hi bro lurp,

wow.....last mins activation lah....

& hakoshu just happened to passby and kana caught by me (KING OF POPIAH)

signoff
member popiah

I also just nearby leh.. why neber see u "catch" me also??? :mad:

Call also can ma.. Long time neber see the bros and Hakoshu liao... I also know Mercenary19 wat... Haiz... :(

Hakoshu
26-07-2005, 03:42 AM
bro, u forgot to mentioned Malaysian_Datuk and Paulsun

After getting caught by popiah... We went to 68..... Actions begins there.. hehe :D

Attendees
Hakoshu
Malaysian_Datuk
Paulsun
Japboy
PL_Man

Mercenary19
26-07-2005, 07:57 AM

9) samster (forgotten)
10) samster (forgotten)
11) samster (forgotten)

Bro popiah, NOT last minute activation ok. Already arranged with TV even you had call it off. The show must go on.....

Anyway 9) should be xiao yu as 友情客串。Kekeke

I also know Mercenary19 wat... Haiz

Not only me you know and xiao yu too rite??? Kekeke

fcukger
26-07-2005, 01:07 PM
hi bro fcukger,

dont angry lah....i want to TEST you lah....kekekeke...what up ?

u nowaday cheong alot...huh....relax lah....like me....just stay at home surf SBF...save alot of $$.... :D

signoff
fcukger vs popiah
last few weeks yes.... recently got some problems... resting now... anyway injure mi back... cant redi walk well... so temp resting for recovery b4 i cheong again... anyway i prefer JB MOB... i think i need to re-organise liaox... JB ON MOB... any interested party???

cheers,
fcukger challenging popiah

durex
26-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Bro popiah have sent PM to you at sat liao,never see my name inculded leh :p
just recevice your PM thanks,will like to hear from bros soon :)

sex_pervert
26-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Another TCSS thread. :P

thaivisitor
26-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Bro popiah, NOT last minute activation ok. Already arranged with TV even you had call it off. The show must go on.....

Anyway 9) should be xiao yu as 友情客串。Kekeke

xiao yu, aka the painter? The one bro simply horny had a go last night after consuming the "health capsule"?

By the way, I think I gave you about 10 capsules, can let your bros try or did you keep it all to yourself?. This one guaranteed legal with malaysian health authorities permit (soon SG too).

Mercenary19
26-07-2005, 04:16 PM
xiao yu, aka the painter? The one bro simply horny had a go last night after consuming the "health capsule"?

By the way, I think I gave you about 10 capsules, can let your bros try or did you keep it all to yourself?. This one guaranteed legal with malaysian health authorities permit (soon SG too).
Ya ya the painter its her. So fast you forget liao? 2nd time you see her.

Anyway I only left with 7 capsules after giving 1 to bro horny. Will let my bros try and ask them to post the feedback here. OK?

Think bro horny will not surf SBF for 1 wk (or bi guan) after u gave him 1 bottle of don't know WTF is that. For him to massage his manhood rite??? Got to control 1 wk not to cum........ Think its a torture to him. U like that takan him good meh???

fcukger
26-07-2005, 04:20 PM
wadx happened to the tcss gl thread?? :confused:

Me Siam Bu
26-07-2005, 04:33 PM
wadx happened to the tcss gl thread?? :confused:
hei??? wat happen???

fcukger
26-07-2005, 07:03 PM
hei??? wat happen???
how i noe huhx??

popiah
26-07-2005, 07:27 PM
last few weeks yes.... recently got some problems... resting now... anyway injure mi back... cant redi walk well... so temp resting for recovery b4 i cheong again... anyway i prefer JB MOB... i think i need to re-organise liaox... JB ON MOB... any interested party???

cheers,
fcukger challenging popiah

hi bro fcukger

JB MOBILIZATION 2005 - SPECIAL EDITION.

So you volunteer to be the co-ordinator for this....i will try to be there if most ex-soldier are available for the GREAT event.

signoff
Ex-FRSM Popiah (Formation Regional Sergent MAjor)
JB MOB. 2004/2005

fcukger
26-07-2005, 07:35 PM
hi bro fcukger

So you volunteer to be the co-ordinator for this....i will try to be there if most ex-soldier are available for the GREAT event.

signoff
JB MOB. 2004/2005
who scare who huhx?? we will c 2 it than....

cheers,
sgt fcukger
JB MOB ON DIVISION

Player15
26-07-2005, 08:38 PM
KNS..why u alway against me... :mad:

dun dare to go down GL10 lah..wait kena whack by u how...mi scare scare leh :D

L8 and L10 got very little girls now. what happened?

lurpsexx
26-07-2005, 10:21 PM
hi bro fcukger

signoff
JB MOB. 2004/2005

FRSM!

1 Lao Peng here reporting for duty! Mob Mob Mob! Cheong ah!

I think I 1st one report hor.... ON ah! :D

7heaven
28-07-2005, 02:04 AM
you very free huh ??? got time to open a thread like this.....dont TCSS too ....
signoff
lobang popiah

Sorry to come into this thread
anyway just wanted to say nice meeting u
thanks for the "tour" haha c u soon :D

paulsun
28-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Thank you for remembering to mention me brother HKS. Nice meeting with BOSS members epsecially the famous TV himself. I want to sign up for membership! Come out of retirement!bro, u forgot to mentioned Malaysian_Datuk and Paulsun

After getting caught by popiah... We went to 68..... Actions begins there.. hehe :D

Attendees
Hakoshu
Malaysian_Datuk
Paulsun
Japboy
PL_Man

durex
29-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Bro just done a sharing;$50 prc room inclusive
Look- 5 / 10
Fig - at least 34C,can still feel the bit of firmness,can say not bad
Age - never ask,but look around 28
Damage - $50 plus $2 towel inclusive room

Can PM me if bros interested,thanks. :)

Monkey4
30-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Bro just done a sharing;$50 prc room inclusive
Look- 5 / 10
Fig - at least 34C,can still feel the bit of firmness,can say not bad
Age - never ask,but look around 28
Damage - $50 plus $2 towel inclusive room

Can PM me if bros interested,thanks. :)

bro, can u pm me her name & contact? any photos? thanks

durex
30-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Bro jing have try,did a short intro liao,think is very value for money and quite a good knocker,photo i not good at computer leh any bros can help?

urger
31-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Urrr.... Sorry for the interruption to the brothers B.O.S.S. :o

May I join in? Can I be a member of B.O.S.S? :)

How to join in Bro Mercenary?

duke
01-08-2005, 10:32 AM

Er...... dunno whether me too late ...... but would really love to join... ;)

colourbox
01-08-2005, 07:53 PM
How do I join to be a member of this group???
What requirement and procedure?

Mercenary19
02-08-2005, 12:59 PM
May I join in? Can I be a member of B.O.S.S? :)

How to join in Bro Mercenary?

New members are QooMilk (recommended by Popiah) & Urger (since you did share with us good lobang and met up for TCSS).

Well for the rest of bros, like axl75, beachboii, powerfuldrill, shawnieboy, colourbox and duke, our purpose is to meet up for TCSS and share good lobang. Maybe it be sex, or any other things, just like popiah mentioned before. NETWORKING. It will be good for you guys to join us for TCSS. At least we know who we are talking to or sharing with....... So stay tune.

So those members who are not so active, you are encourage to join in the TCSS. If can't make just sound out and we can always look forward to another one.

Hope this will help to clarify any doubts.

Mercenary19
02-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Paiseh. I always fail to make it. Many restriction by OC.
Try to make it next time. :o
Me understand so don't worry too much. Cheers.

inventry
02-08-2005, 11:59 PM
So those members who are not so active, you are encourage to join in the TCSS. If can't make just sound out and we can always look forward to another one.

Hope this will help to clarify any doubts.

A very big sorry to the chairman of the group..... Unable to meet up due to time crash..........

popiah
04-08-2005, 07:34 AM
hi all,

Good morning, this thread seem keep going downward therefore come in and say HELLooooooo.....

signoff
helloooo popiah

Mercenary19
04-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Welcome 2 new members. blue_swatch and CumExplorer. Cheers and hope to see you guys in the next TCSS......

hungry
05-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Hi all boss members,

allow me to join this club? thks in advance.

Mercenary19
05-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Bro Mercenary. After what happen in my thread and much thought, kindly allow me to withdraw from BOSS membership.
I do not want to jeopadise your thread also.
Sincerely apologise to all for the withdrawal.
Do not think I can contribute much except to TCSSS which is frown upon in this forum. Do keep me in the loop if there is any TCSSS session. Thanks. :o
Please bro JT, don't say that. U are always welcome to meet up for TCSS. Cheers.

neuro33
05-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Please bro JT, don't say that. U are always welcome to meet up for TCSS. Cheers.

Bro Mercenary...I qualify bo? very jia lat leh..joined sammyboy so long liao..no FL contact to share cus not so fortunate to jalan during office hrs like some of the bros here.

BustLover
05-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Hi brothers of BOSS members,

Bustlover reporting here. Besides specialising on big boobs, I am a PC techie guy more on software. PM me if big boob lady for me to saviour. (At least D cup and look > 7). If you need software, I only have freeware lobang. Don't ask for commerical software hor. Thank you.

Monkey4
06-08-2005, 12:08 AM
hi all,

Good morning, this thread seem keep going downward therefore come in and say HELLooooooo.....

signoff
helloooo popiah

bro popiah, me no surf SBF for a few days and just logged in now and thought my eyes playing tricks on me... your points shot up from 300 plus to 800 plus points.... best performing stock this few days hor.... just in time for the national day hor... maybe u should stand in for the coming presidential election too - u may get erected....i mean elected....but too bad.... sillypore cannot have a 30 year old president rite? Anyway congratulations to your meteorite rise. :D

popiah
06-08-2005, 03:37 PM
bro popiah, me no surf SBF for a few days and just logged in now and thought my eyes playing tricks on me... your points shot up from 300 plus to 800 plus points.... best performing stock this few days hor.... just in time for the national day hor... maybe u should stand in for the coming presidential election too - u may get erected....i mean elected....but too bad.... sillypore cannot have a 30 year old president rite? Anyway congratulations to your meteorite rise. :D

hi bro monkey,

MArikita...la...ya..sing........Popiah....popiah popiah...

To all citizen of sg,

Our New Elected President of Geylang is voted with 1000001 of 1000000.

who's the one with double voting... :confused: must be bro monkey doing it lah...kekekekekee....

signoff
ERECTED POPIAH

Mercenary19
06-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Dear Bros, was having TCSS with TV n simplyhorny at GL lor 7. Beside us sat very SYT I would give 9/10, tall, boobs ard 34 C (think maybe push up). Wow thanks to bro simply who approach her, break the ice and got to know her (Qiqi) and phone no. Age 22, working in TAM during happy hour.
TV claims that its his G/F liao. So bad...... Anyway manage to take a photo of her. Didn't manage to ask how much she charges, think should be ard $200 or more. Interested to view her photo pls PM TV. Kekeke (make him work la since its his G/F). Well hope to have another TCSS soon. So stay tune..........

durex
06-08-2005, 11:06 PM
very SYT I would give 9/10, tall, boobs ard 34 C

Bro very good spec.,confirm another gem found,a cheer for you and bro TV :)

Cyberspace Nerd
07-08-2005, 12:02 PM
How to become BOSS member? Got special lobang?

popiah
08-08-2005, 07:47 AM
How to become BOSS member? Got special lobang?

hi bro cyber,

SPecial your head :D, i also got no lobang where to get lobang, test lobang, bonk lobang, pay lobang.

please read our earlier thread...for the reason of forming CLUB OF BOSS.

thanks

signoff
member popiah

Mercenary19
08-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Bro popiah, think we can have another TCSS? Since got so many new members, about time to meet face to face. What u say??? Anyway for your info, painter coming out on her own liao. So no restriction. Fire at will.......

popiah
08-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Bro popiah, think we can have another TCSS? Since got so many new members, about time to meet face to face. What u say??? Anyway for your info, painter coming out on her own liao. So no restriction. Fire at will.......

hi bro mer,

its always ok for me to meet for TCSS session but its always so difficult to organise one ......maybe u can organise one.. :D

Painter is back.....wowowowoow.......until when ?

signoff
painter popiah

EVO L300(turbo)
09-08-2005, 02:48 AM

im not boss member le... can i join too..... :) sorry to ask a newbie question..

Mercenary19
09-08-2005, 08:17 AM
im not boss member le... can i join too..... :) sorry to ask a newbie question..
Sure, why not. Will keep bros inform when is the next TCSS. Popiah where r u???

CNNcmg
09-08-2005, 08:26 AM

Poppish public holiday good business.. open stall liao

Monkey4
09-08-2005, 09:02 AM

bro miserably19, la kopi must keep me informed hor? This time die die also must make it....however meanwhile my two buddies - jackwood and jim carey sure cannot make it cos they been working like hell untill their underwear also wet wet. and also their cocks oso cannot stand :D Poor thing.

Monkey4
09-08-2005, 09:23 AM
wah lau, there is no more room if there are anymore new members cos our signature can only have 300 characters.... I had added nukebomb into the list and no choice but to shorten Just Do It to JDI.

However, I just want to point out again that can the following members indicate whether they want to be part of BOSS cos after so long never see them in this thread at all -

Goo ey, Hotty, Just Do It, Wat2woopee

Just want to make sure that they wanna be part of BOSS and would not like to compel them to join us if they felt strongly against being part of BOSS (against their wishes). Hope u understand what I mean and dont take it that I or we do not want u all. I really mean it.

Jamesmalaka, Ah Tong and Jacky Chan are absent members due to their respective personal issues cos I understand that Jamesmalaka is away for biz trip for couple of months and jacky chan bi kuan as his wife is pregant...

BustLover
09-08-2005, 09:59 AM
wah lau, there is no more room if there are anymore new members cos our signature can only have 300 characters.... I had added nukebomb into the list and no choice but to shorten Just Do It to JDI.

Bro Monkey4, I think you can remove the space after the comma. This is better than shortening Just Do It to JDI as the next thing you know someone will create a NICK JDI :D to create confusion. Also, sometimes when I want to send out to all BOSS members, I may also refer to the signature.

By the way, thanks for your pts. Tried to up you back but was told to spread it out. Will UP you in due course. :cool:

popiah
09-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Poppish public holiday good business.. open stall liao

hi CNN and all,

To celebrate Singapore 40th National Day Celebration....

Please go to GL Lor 40 @ 4 pm TODAY to entitle 40% discount at 40 pcs.

just say to my staff : "POPIAH NATIONAL DAY",

additional $4 discount of final bill.

signoff
KING OF POPIAH

CNNcmg
09-08-2005, 11:07 AM
hi CNN and all,

additional $4 discount of final bill.

signoff
KING OF POPIAH

hahaha 40 pieces?? eat until lau sai...

Anyway I heard the petrol kiosk may be running a 40% discount for 4 hours at 4pm today.... Dunno true or not leh.....

popiah
09-08-2005, 11:15 AM
hahaha 40 pieces?? eat until lau sai...

Anyway I heard the petrol kiosk may be running a 40% discount for 4 hours at 4pm today.... Dunno true or not leh.....

hi bro CNN,

i yesterday night went to mobil to do some top up and asked the staff and they said its a prank sms ......anyway lets hope for the BEST at 4 pm this afternoon.

enjoy....

signoff
Petrol popiah

CNNcmg
09-08-2005, 11:39 AM
hi bro CNN,

i yesterday night went to mobil to do some top up and asked the staff and they said its a prank sms ......anyway lets hope for the BEST at 4 pm this afternoon.

oh.. okok..
Anyway i also dun drive plus not in sg now... so good luck to sg car owner loh...

i better go work liao.. lol

goo_ey
10-08-2005, 01:37 AM
To celebrate Singapore 40th National Day Celebration....
KING OF POPIAH

Aiyah... guess i miss the Great popiah king sales for the day :D

goo_ey
10-08-2005, 01:40 AM
However, I just want to point out again that can the following members indicate whether they want to be part of BOSS cos after so long never see them in this thread at all -
Goo ey, Hotty, Just Do It, Wat2woopee

bro Monkey4, sorry as CO is pregnant too, cause abt low profile & inactive for now but i'm definately proud & honoured to be part of BOSS :D

thaivisitor
10-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Dear Bros, was having TCSS with TV n simplyhorny at GL lor 7. Beside us sat very SYT I would give 9/10, tall, boobs ard 34 C (think maybe push up). Wow thanks to bro simply who approach her, break the ice and got to know her (Qiqi) and phone no. Age 22, working in TAM during happy hour. TV claims that its his G/F liao. So bad...... Anyway manage to take a photo of her. Didn't manage to ask how much she charges, think should be ard $200 or more. Interested to view her photo pls PM TV. Kekeke (make him work la since its his G/F). Well hope to have another TCSS soon. So stay tune..........
Let me correct you.
Thanks to bro TV, who instructed bro simply horny to go over the table and ask for her number, both SG and PRC no. kekekekekekekekeke

This one don't disturb leh... KNN, I never bio PRC girl since V-tec and S class. Planning to go to PRC when QiQi goes back.. kekekekekekekeke

urger
10-08-2005, 04:46 AM
New members are QooMilk (recommended by Popiah) & Urger (since you did share with us good lobang and met up for TCSS).

Thank you u chairman for approving my registration. LOL
:) Is there any pledge? LOL!

And thank u bro Popiah and Bro Monkey4 for including my nick in ur signature.

Also to Uncle JT for notifying me about the www.+++++++.com. Thank u.

And to the rest of the bros in SBF. Thank u for ur guidance and acceptance. :)

Me Siam Bu
10-08-2005, 04:55 AM
Thank you u chairman for approving my registration. LOL
:) Is there any pledge? LOL!

And thank u bro Popiah and Bro Monkey4 for including my nick in ur signature.

Also to Uncle JT for notifying me about the www.++++++++.com. Thank u.

And to the rest of the bros in SBF. Thank u for ur guidance and acceptance. :)
yo bro still online?

sibehboring
10-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Have no choice. This move should benefit both forum.
SBF strictly for sex and gathering. The other ++++++++ for TCSSS.
I never forget my roots.

Just that it got out of hand. Boss is undecide on what to do. So we decide on our own to make life easy for BOSS:D
how come got ++++++++??? wats tat?

MMM88
10-08-2005, 10:35 AM
You know I know. They are just being careful. Its Allright. I respect it. have always and will always. SBF is a sex forum afterall. TCSSS, u know where to go. :D

roger ...loud n clear...tkns. :)

10-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Sorry all follow BOSS member sorry for reporting so late as me busy sharing info and TCSS at the other site and throw some question here which may not sound good to this dog (ZAP FOR TCSS :- King Reborner) but hope not too late to say goodbye as I may be like bro siam bu reborn as me_5931 :D so lets wait and see how will be coming in every now and then but not like before to share good lobang openly but to JUST TO TCSS AND ME THE DOG VERY VERY ANGRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! so that all guys I will PM bro popiah whenever there good lobang to share! Bro popiah you know where to find me! ;)

Monkey4
10-08-2005, 11:17 PM
bro Monkey4, sorry as CO is pregnant too, cause abt low profile & inactive for now but i'm definately proud & honoured to be part of BOSS :D

bro goo_ey, thanks for confirming your interest in BOSS - just wanna make sure u want to join the club

BTW, recently wondered why some of the bros' points soared by leap and bound - like TV, Popiah, Durex etc....... can another one pls enlighten poor monkey4 me? My points and Mercenary19's only crept up slowly leh.... :o

MMM88
11-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Bros......me not in leh....why hur ??? :eek:

11-08-2005, 05:40 PM
bro goo_ey, thanks for confirming your interest in BOSS - just wanna make sure u want to join the club

BTW, recently wondered why some of the bros' points soared by leap and bound - like TV, Popiah, Durex etc....... can another one pls enlighten poor monkey4 me? My points and Mercenary19's only crept up slowly leh...
Ya hor! why huh? me still the same huh? saw a newbie first fr post only can get 400+ :eek: something very wrong with this forum not fair anymore! :mad:

popiah
11-08-2005, 10:21 PM
hi BOSS member,

i had created a Yahoo group for All BOSS (Brother Of Share Share) so that we can view photos and contacts no. if any member got any lobang. Now the BOSS club already planted with photos of Ah hong for viewing.

Please pm me your email address so that you can access this BOSS club.

STRICTLY FOR BOSS MEMBER ONLY.

signoff
Member popiah

Mercenary19
12-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Bros......me not in leh....why hur ??? :eek:

Just included you in. Cheers.

titts82002
12-08-2005, 08:52 PM
hello,
Chairman, Board of Directors and members of BOSS,

May I know how can I qualify or fulfil the requirement to join BOSS please ?
titts

Monkey4
13-08-2005, 08:02 AM
hello,

May I know how can I qualify or fulfil the requirement to join BOSS please ?
titts

bro mercenary19 and all BOSS members,

I have no objection to titts82002 joining us. Anyone got any strong objection. If not, please include titts82002 in your signature.

Mercenary19
14-08-2005, 09:46 PM
I have no objection to titts82002 joining us. Anyone got any strong objection. If not, please include titts82002 in your signature.
Had just included titts82002 into our club. Welcome bro titts82002.

Anyway, was thinking we should have a gathering. May I propose on the 20 Aug afternoon? Say 1400 hrs? Let's get together and have hi-tea man and share good lobang............. How members????

popiah
14-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Had just included titts82002 into our club. Welcome bro titts82002.

Anyway, was thinking we should have a gathering. May I propose on the 20 Aug afternoon? Say 1400 hrs? Let's get together and have hi-tea man and share good lobang............. How members????

hi chairman,

i upz my hand "YES" for the gathering since our last small gathering.

signoff
member popiah

QooMilk
15-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Hi Bros of Boss, me too agreed to meet upz gathering hope get to know each others more mah can chiong together oso if loney :D

Mercenary19
15-08-2005, 08:44 PM
i upz my hand "YES" for the gathering since our last small gathering.

Since you upz your hands and legs, so let's meet on sat 1400 hrs. Place you name ok......... Well all BOSS members, let's meet..................

durex
15-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Hi-Tea,i want i want :D
Counted strenght around 32,me only can get teh O for bros,is it ok :confused:

Monkey4
15-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Since you upz your hands and legs, so let's meet on sat 1400 hrs. Place you name ok......... Well all BOSS members, let's meet..................

Bro Mercenary19,
On lah.... :D BTW, Jackwood, Jim Carey and myself going to JB this coming Wednesday nite.... for foot reflexology and maybe cock reflexology and la kopi since its been ages since we last met. U got permit to join us?

Mercenary19
15-08-2005, 09:00 PM
BTW, Jackwood, Jim Carey and myself going to JB this coming Wednesday nite.... for foot reflexology and maybe cock reflexology and la kopi since its been ages since we last met. U got permit to join us?
Would love to join but can't leh......... You guys go ahead and enjoy... Cheers.

power_stormy
15-08-2005, 09:11 PM
HI

Any objection on me joinning as a BOSS member ?

Thanks !

WahLan
15-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Ok!

I'm going to be bold and ask to be the newest member of BOSS.... hiong man.. to be BOSS needs BALLS too ;) maybe should rename BALLS member :P

simplyd
16-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Brudders ... Bro popiah and Bro Mercernary have informed me that I need to seek approval to join the BOSS club . I am hereby submitting my application for membership ..... anyone have any objections ?

juda
16-08-2005, 12:20 AM

Am I qualify or fulfil the requirement to be a member of BOSS? Any objection on me joinning as a BOSS member?

Juda :)

inventry
16-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Ok!

I'm going to be bold and ask to be the newest member of BOSS.... hiong man.. to be BOSS needs BALLS too ;) maybe should rename BALLS member :P

Ermmm...... i dun think u can be BOSS member then.... as u didn;t share anything at all and u insulted our club.....

inventry
16-08-2005, 12:53 AM
Bro Mercenary19,
On lah.... :D BTW, Jackwood, Jim Carey and myself going to JB this coming Wednesday nite.... for foot reflexology and maybe cock reflexology and la kopi since its been ages since we last met. U got permit to join us?

Wah!!!!!!!!!! bo jio ah???? like tat goot meh??? anyway, hope to jio all BOSS members to GL 10 on the 31st of aug...... Hope to see u guys there......

titts82002
16-08-2005, 03:34 AM
thank you chairman and members of BOSS
for accepting little me..
they are (if I missed any of you, pls knock my head. and I am sorry)
5931,Ah Tong,Bhoven,blue_swatch,BustLover,CumExplorer,Dure x,Fruiteefruit,Goo ey,Hakoshu,Hotty,Inventry,Jackwood,Jacky chan,jamesmalaka,Jim carey,JT,Just Do It,Kenzaki,Merc19,MMM88,Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooM ilk,Sextrooper,simplyhorny,Spursgetz,sunzisky,titt s82002,Urger,Wat2woopee.

May I know where about is this gathering be on this coming Saturday 2pm pls ?

titts

popiah
16-08-2005, 07:10 AM
hi member, (Member updates)

1)5931,
2)Ah Tong,
3)Bhoven,
4)blue_swatch,
5)BustLover,
6)CumExplorer,
7)Durex,
8)Fruiteefruit,
9)Goo ey,
10)Hakoshu,
11)Hotty,
12)Inventry,
13)Jackwood,
14)Jacky chan,
15)jamesmalaka,
16)Jim carey,
17)JT,
18)Just Do It,
19)Kenzaki,
20)Merc19,
21)MMM88,
22)Monkey4,
23)Navras,
24)Popiah,
25)QooMilk,
26)Sextrooper,
27)simplyhorny,
28)Spursgetz,
29)sunzisky,
30)titts82002,
31)Urger,
32)Wat2woopee

Pending member - nukebomb, havana, shawnieboy (to be added in mer19 signature)

Dear member, pls click to BOSS CLub - for a special LINK for member only. enjoy it.

signoff
member popiah

Mercenary19
16-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Pending member - nukebomb, havana, shawnieboy (to be added in mer19 signature)

Don't think I can add any more names to my signature. Limited to 300 characters. Think yours is still he best to continue the list.............. Thanks and cheers.

fcukger
16-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Brothers of BOSS,
There will be a TCSSSGL10 gathering on Wednesday, 31st Aug 05 at 7pm.
Venue is at GL 10, 351 coffeeshop.

Highlight of the evening will be our Brother Inventry Birthday celebration

Pls take this as an open invitation to all Brothers in BOSS
interesting... veri long didnt go TCSS liaox... everytime i go only 10 ppl like that... BIG event hor... try to amke it that day... welcome me??

cheers,
retire fcukger :D

Monkey4
16-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Wah!!!!!!!!!! bo jio ah???? like tat goot meh??? anyway, hope to jio all BOSS members to GL 10 on the 31st of aug...... Hope to see u guys there......

Paiseh bro, bo jio u cos u have not met either of them while Mercenary19 had at least la kopi with jackwood b4.... as for the TCSS on 31st Aug 2005, sure me will try to make it though am sure that mercenary19 wont be able to cos he outstation. Remember our date - u , mercenary19 and me are supposed to celebrate our birthdays mid next month when mercenary19 back from ROC @ Lakeside KTV.

As for all the rest u want to join BOSS, I got no objection to nukebomb while the rest, me do not know them nor correspond with them at all.... guess if inventry say no, then no lah....and if popiah say yes than yes lah cos the only privilege of joining BOSS is that we all get to enjoy the hard work and nice photography by Popiah..... :D

popiah
16-08-2005, 10:30 PM

1)5931,
2)Ah Tong,
3)Bhoven,
4)blue_swatch,
5)BustLover,
6)CumExplorer,
7)Durex,
8)Fruiteefruit,
9)Goo ey,
10)Hakoshu,
11)Hotty,
12)Inventry,
13)Jackwood,
14)Jacky chan,
15)jamesmalaka,
16)Jim carey,
17)JT,
18)Just Do It,
19)Kenzaki,
20)Mercenary19 (our chairman),
21)MMM88,
22)Monkey4,
23)Navras,
24)Popiah,
25)QooMilk,
26)Sextrooper,
27)simplyhorny,
28)Spursgetz,
29)sunzisky,
30)titts82002,
31)Urger,
32)Wat2woopee
33)nukebomb,
34)havana,
35) shawnieboy

Dear member, pls click to BOSS CLub - for a special LINK for member only. enjoy it.

signoff
member popiah

simplyd
16-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Hi Bro Popiah ..... any chance of adding me into the members list ?

Mercenary19
17-08-2005, 08:33 PM

20)Mercenary19 (our chairman),

How come I become Chairman??? Tot I facilitator only ma...... U like that takan me good meh??? Anyway where shall we meet on this sat? Time will still be at 1400 hrs. Still waiting for u to put location......

KING_reborner
17-08-2005, 08:43 PM
How can I have missed this TCSS thread here right under my nose? :D

popiah
17-08-2005, 09:00 PM

hi king,

dont play play here.......or i will stuff popiahs into your XXX.

BEST IN SG, some even said in BATAM AND JOHOR.

signoff
member popiah

spidey2278
17-08-2005, 09:02 PM
hi king,

signoff
member popiah
HA..hahaha...bro, u said it man!..u stuff popiah..i sprang web :D

milffella
17-08-2005, 09:03 PM
dudes, wad do you think of bros here going around taking upskirts of girls without their consent and knowledge.and proudly post clips here of their pervertic acts.do you think its right? please poll here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1132129#post1132129)

MMM88
18-08-2005, 01:37 AM
hi king,

signoff
member popiah

welllll....said bro.....ahhh....how abt stuffing vibrators instead...... :D

QooMilk
18-08-2005, 08:48 AM
I will pour "Milk" to make thing him more easy digest :p

john teo
18-08-2005, 09:20 AM
king. they are ok. not too much. all is well now.you got what you want. :D

IceMan7
18-08-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi Mercenary19,
As per yr instruction, I will post here to request to be a BOSS member...hope I can join this group...thanks!

QooMilk
19-08-2005, 08:46 AM
I rise both my hand and leg and my didi + 2balls to ask Mr. Chairman please let Bro IceMan7 join BOSS, he always share alots of gd lobang with us :D

BustLover
19-08-2005, 09:00 AM
I rise both my hand and leg and my didi + 2balls to ask Mr. Chairman please let Bro IceMan7 join BOSS, he always share alots of gd lobang with us :D

I fully agreed. He can be Bro Popiah's backup. Together, they can produce the PRC PlayBoy Magazine. :D

vandom66
19-08-2005, 09:11 AM
I fully agreed. He can be Bro Popiah's backup. Together, they can produce the PRC PlayBoy Magazine. :D
Got hard time to locate your posting to....

fcukger
19-08-2005, 12:01 PM
can i join as members huhx?? newbie here... :D

QooMilk
19-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Lolz call urself newbie leh, after u post 1342 post and with 424 Rep.......haiz u like that call newbie, then I must be the "unborn" liao :p

fcukger
19-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Lolz call urself newbie leh, after u post 1342 post and with 424 Rep.......haiz u like that call newbie, then I must be the "unborn" liao :p
kekekekeee... i new to BOSS mahx... cant i call myself newbie mehx??? hahahahahahahaxxx... ur join date early than me so u r old bird lor....

cheers,
fcukger :D

fcukger
19-08-2005, 12:40 PM
Lidat i confirm newbies . No need to argue Ok. :D
ur rep power 5 rep points 650 newbie??? like tat i still not in the world yet... hahahahahaxxx... silent mob @ jb.... going in liaox... talk to u when i back from mob...

cheers,
fcukger :D

QooMilk
19-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Mai lai leh bro fcukger and JT both paisai sia push here and there :p . Both old old old bird liao, as for me still the "unborn" bird inside the egg shell maybe become some1 breakfast or eaten by your all "old bird" here kekekeke :D