PDA

View Full Version : Helen

akira07
31-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Hi bros, saw a post a few months back from another bro but unable to find it so created a new thread to share. This actually happened about 2-3 weeks back but only managed to find time to post it now.

Was walking around lavender & jln besar looking for a potential place for massage with extras. Practically walked for around an hour while scouting from the outside of places like Spell, Lavender, Marina Sands, Lucky etc... But didn't get any special vibe from those places. Maybe coz they're clean (senior bros please confirm). Anw, long story short, walked past a famous food centre and continued down past a florist and made a turn and stumbled upon a 'SPA' sign. Looked at the road sign and remembered another bro mentioning about a spa there. Went in and a PRC milf attended to me. Quite ok looking, better than some of those that I have been attended to in other spas. Signed for an hour and she led me into a room with attached shower.

Massage was nice but wasn't really expecting anything as there's a window at the door. Abit disappointed at first even though I was wearing my birthday suit. Anw, about 40mins into the massage, Helen asked me if I wanted her extra service. Asked her for damage and it was HJ $60 and BM $80. Opted for HJ. Managed to autoroam and even slipped my fingers down there. :D Came and she continued the massage till time was up.

FR:

Name : Helen
Age : Ard late 30s to early 40s (not very good at guessing age)
Boobs : Abt C ba I think.
Massage : 8 (not piano and not randomly pressing)
HJ : 8 (slow and steady)
Attitude : 9 (friendly and not rushing)
Autoroam : Yes
RTM : Maybe once Vit M is replenished and to check out other ML

obat22
02-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Hi,
good field report. can pass location etc thanks. cheers.

kenneth82
02-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Bro can give location or ctc

g3p2
02-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Good MR bro! i had very good massage by another Helen before (retired from the scene a year ago) and am really keen to try this Helen you mentioned. pls PM me her contact & location. thanks bro!