PDA

View Full Version : New Health Hub for rich foreigners - poor peasants need not cum

Sammyboy RSS Feed
31-08-2013, 04:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/tan-tock-seng-hospital/796218.html

PEASANTPORE: Province Novena, home to many rich Indons and other foreign Asiatic merchants will soon boast a 17-hectare mega integrated healthcare hub built around Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

It will link up healthcare facilities, as well as the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, to form "Health City Novena", old experienced peasants will know the profit motive of the 'Health City', to service the rich foreigners in the Novena area using public funds.

As usual, the project was spearheaded by fat cats ruining the Tan Tock Seng Hospital, the Nationalised Healthcare Cartel and the Health Ministry.

Central Singapore is ageing faster but has the largest pool of rich foreigners than the rest of the country and the regime has smelled profits by building a health hub there.

According to the Mouthpiece, Health City Novena will offer the full range of 'holistic care services', a nice word to tell the poor local peasants to fuck off if they have no $$.

Mouthpiece claims healthcare in that rich area to encompass a 'complete and holistic eco-system' that includes lavish health services for the rich foreigners, disguised as 'research and education, commercial, leisure and private spaces'.

Health Minion Gan Ah Yong said: "KNNCCB, got many peasants bombard me saying we fucking underspend on public health...ok lah, now we spend money, but to benefit the rich foreigners....otherwise why the hell do I build a fucking health hub here in Province Novena? To service the well heeled South Indons!"

"Fucking poor peasants, I think go to Community Care Hub aka the free Ren Ci Hospital and other hospice, like what Ruler Loong hinted, if you poor, better die faster and stop draining the system."

Educated Ape Chee Bye Cheng, Group CEO of the Nationalised Healthcare Cartel, is more interested that billing system is integrated so that he can speed up collecting payment from foreign and local patients.

He said: "You think I stupid huh? Really think we want to help local peasants? Wet dreams man, I got my KPI and its to ensure all patients pay up ok? You think I Ya Sor or Buddha is it? Running a charity huh? I mooting an idea to employ out-of-work loan sharks to harass poor peasant patients for money! I also going to learn from the PRC cut throats and see whats the best way to chase out poor peasant patients."

Another development is the Nationalised Centre for Infectious Diseases, which is a hospital to create vocations like Military Scientists and give rich scions or VIP children a 'get out of NS' card.

When Health City Novena is fully developed, the regime expects rich Indon patients to generate profits and give Bangkok a run for their monies.

Poor peasants who cannot pay will be 'transition back to the community'.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?161533-New-Health-Hub-for-rich-foreigners-poor-peasants-need-not-cum&goto=newpost).