PDA

View Full Version : 2 pubs at NB opposite row of Library

ekez
30-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi guys,

Seldom post. Will like to see if anyone went to the pubs opposite Library main enterance? Remembered one of that named (full tank) where I saw pole dancers. The other one with with black signage next to the family ktv.

Was there drinking at library last week when I saw at least 20 girls (look local to me) walking in and out of that pub.

Was wondering any bro like to share any info on that and what joint is that

Thanks

samsungXP7
30-08-2013, 08:39 PM
full tank and 1 more call famous pub.a lot of gals working there.some in my fb list

alantan27
31-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Hi guys,

Seldom post. Will like to see if anyone went to the pubs opposite Library main enterance? Remembered one of that named (full tank) where I saw pole dancers. The other one with with black signage next to the family ktv.

Was there drinking at library last week when I saw at least 20 girls (look local to me) walking in and out of that pub.

Was wondering any bro like to share any info on that and what joint is that

Thanks
where is the library

d1spec
31-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Full tank no good, beside family ktv is 名人... Want go in Jb later?

formidable
31-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Seems to be Johor Bahru based on TS post .

d1spec
31-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Seems to be Johor Bahru based on TS post .

At bukit indah, Pariss hotel same row down.... Full tank, 名人, library...

Calaglin
17-09-2013, 12:51 AM
full tank and 1 more call famous pub.a lot of gals working there.some in my fb list

went past there recently and saw quite a lot of chio bu walking in and out... feels like a disco place...what exactly is inside? and the gals working there meaning are they just waitress or ...?

samsungXP7
17-09-2013, 07:16 AM
a lot married and have kids ord

pitykia
24-09-2013, 04:22 PM
yo bro, last time full tank is more of lapsap bar can play quite alot.
but now mostly is play games chit chat ,hugging only some girls allow.
nothing out of the box. got ladies but only a handful is chio and they go buy ladies drink or tower.
regular at fulltank haha :)