PDA

View Full Version : Time in lockup

Kikasa23
30-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Hi bros, anyone knows usually how long will the gahmen hold the girls in lockup after raid?

think my girl got arrested at her home on tuesday evening after 6.30 as i was still whatsapp with her at 5.45pm and her last seen is 6.16pm. I believe she wasnt caught red handed as she do not have customers that day anymore.

Got no news till now, already 3 days her permit is more than 24mths but expiring early 2014. :(

Already got preparation she will balik kampong within 3 days after release, the wait is anxious

kukumalu
30-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Bro. U can refer to my thread here earlier. If permit not yet expired, think will release her out. Soon. But mine is out the next day evening. Good luck.

Kikasa23
30-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Bro. U can refer to my thread here earlier. If permit not yet expired, think will release her out. Soon. But mine is out the next day evening. Good luck.

Thanks bro for ya reply. I read your thread liao, but the wait is still anxious Her phone is still off,

btw what happened to your girl? got balik kampong? From what i understand, her pass still valid.

kukumalu
30-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks bro for ya reply. I read your thread liao, but the wait is still anxious Her phone is still off,

btw what happened to your girl? got balik kampong? From what i understand, her pass still valid.

Ya. Now holding special pass. Must go mom weekly to get extended. Basically, dunno can stay How long also until being told can go back. Sian loh. But yours like bit long in lockup leh

Kikasa23
30-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Ya. Now holding special pass. Must go mom weekly to get extended. Basically, dunno can stay How long also until being told can go back. Sian loh. But yours like bit long in lockup leh

Yap, abit too long le from what i understood, usually will release after 1-2days but today 3rd day liao still no news, very anxious wait.

bigdad
30-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Normally the authorities will release within 48 hours if there are no further issues.
You may want to try and go to her home and see if her personal belongings are still intact. If everything is gone, she is most likely already out of the country.

Kikasa23
30-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Normally the authorities will release within 48 hours if there are no further issues.
You may want to try and go to her home and see if her personal belongings are still intact. If everything is gone, she is most likely already out of the country.

I am worried that she might be one of those caught for loanshark as she help few of her sister bfs in singapore remit the money. But just remit money shldnt be issue and paying her monthly rental of her apt shldnt be an issue. She will moved a huge amt of money monthly, feared that she might be arrested as suspected loanshark.

Saw the news that SPF conducted a 4 days blitz starting monday on loanshark.

Anyway, i went up last night, door is open but gate padlocked. her laptop is gone, can't see her belongings since it was in the room. Doubted she left the country already

punkthn
30-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Think i am thinking abt the same girl. same thing no contact since tuesday

Kikasa23
30-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Think i am thinking abt the same girl. same thing no contact since tuesday

yeah, almost 4.30pm liao still no news, getting more and more anxious

wildbeast
30-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Why so serious???? This one go, get another one lah.... These FLs more streetsmart than most of our Singaporean men. Why waste so much effort doing and worrying for? :confused:

sammyboyfor
30-08-2013, 06:23 PM
think my girl got arrested at her home on tuesday evening after 6.30 as i was still whatsapp with her at 5.45pm and her last seen is 6.16pm. I believe she wasnt caught red handed as she do not have customers that day anymore.

If she's a WHORE how can she be YOUR girl??? :confused:

Her time and her pussy belongs to anyone who pays the asking price. :rolleyes:

carnivore33
30-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Heard fr a friend that that they will squat for between 24 to 48 hours. After they are released they get their passport impounded plus their home keys being confiscated. They are then required to go to immigration where they will be instructed when they are required to leave the country. Seems like they only have 2 to 3 days before they got to fly off.... hope this info helps. Oh.. Their working phones also kena confiscated. My friend was trying to contact his FL "friend" for several days only to realise later when he met her that her phone was confiscated.

hOsEhKiA
30-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Hope my little info can help feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Your girl was caught at home with ? when home what do you mean those hang joint flower girls stay together home or those WL home ? your girl from which country?

Usually if men in blues can go to the home and catch means they have proof etc.

If she did something which break the rule of her permit she will be deported back base on luck I seen before some got deported directly from ICA, and some got Special Pass aka SP as ICA want to do some more investigation.

If I am not wrong there is not such things detain till certain timing must release as this only applies to SG people by the looks of it your girl might be still under investigation but not allowed a SP.

Actually you can call ICA and check with them but you must have a very good story and full name of your girl name.

Kikasa23
30-08-2013, 09:50 PM

boss, my girl doesn't mean she is "my girl". It's more like "girl under me" :D

Kikasa23
30-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Heard fr a friend that that they will squat for between 24 to 48 hours. After they are released they get their passport impounded plus their home keys being confiscated. They are then required to go to immigration where they will be instructed when they are required to leave the country. Seems like they only have 2 to 3 days before they got to fly off.... hope this info helps. Oh.. Their working phones also kena confiscated. My friend was trying to contact his FL "friend" for several days only to realise later when he met her that her phone was confiscated.

Wa, this is worrying :(...

Kikasa23
30-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Hope my little info can help feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Your girl was caught at home with ? when home what do you mean those hang joint flower girls stay together home or those WL home ? your girl from which country?

Usually if men in blues can go to the home and catch means they have proof etc.

If she did something which break the rule of her permit she will be deported back base on luck I seen before some got deported directly from ICA, and some got Special Pass aka SP as ICA want to do some more investigation.

If I am not wrong there is not such things detain till certain timing must release as this only applies to SG people by the looks of it your girl might be still under investigation but not allowed a SP.

Actually you can call ICA and check with them but you must have a very good story and full name of your girl name.

She was caught at her WL home.

Actually whether got proof, or not i can just speculate as she did angered few bros before... she mentioned to me that she will not confirm with bros what svcs she provide on phone. Eg.

1. I suspected those men in blue may get her location by tricking her to reveal it. For few instances, some bros stated they reach already and ask for room no. she replied step by step and only to realise no one outside.

2. Secondly, may due to sabotage because she told me that she massaged before a 新明reporter. but after few session, he became more and more xialan and demanding. After quarrelling with her, next day someone suspicious used the above method, after that off hp.

Anyway, she did mentioned to me she had case before she asked for my assistance to share her contact with AV few years ago when she was working in HC as receptionist/cashier. AV actually trailed her when she and her friend were in a cab. She alighted at MRT station and go into the station while her friend continue back to HC. Her friend was uplorry and only told her after she was released that AV main target was her. Not sure do this event got any bearing or not.

Think will only know the truth should she got released or something. Can only hope and pray that she will be released soon. I believed her belongings is still in her flat.

carnivore33
30-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Ya quite scary. Thats y i never find FL anymore. Bit scary esp when the gals store ur phone number and when the phones kena confiscated.... imagine imagine....

jameschong1
30-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Hi bros, anyone knows usually how long will the gahmen hold the girls in lockup after raid?

Got no news till now, already 3 days her permit is more than 24mths but expiring early 2014. :(

Already got preparation she will balik kampong within 3 days after release, the wait is anxious

========
ICA will release her usually within 12 hours

Kikasa23
31-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Haiz still no news yet.

Either she kena something that is not related to vice activities or maybe AV trying to know my identity which i think she dont want to disclose.

Her belongings still at her apartment btw currently. Anyway, bros here got cases of girls got held up more than 1 week without any charge or not?

Read up on the latest hearing list next week, she is not one of them. Her name was also not in this week hearing list either.

jameschong1
01-09-2013, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=Kikasa23;9614289]Haiz still no news yet.

Either she kena something that is not related to vice activities or maybe AV trying to know my identity which i think she dont want to disclose.
============
sound serious. u can expect to be invite for a drink at ICA soon
what job u doing that sound so saki & mysterious?
gun? drugs? pimp? definitely not property

punkthn
01-09-2013, 11:06 AM

I heard about it too,

Kikasa23
01-09-2013, 11:21 AM

Exactly what happened to my girl :(

She was let out yesterday evening to buy air tix and must leave singapore but today. No 2-3days chance given. Both her iPhone 5 and Galaxy Note confiscated. She managed to sms me with another number and off hp immediately and told me she will contact me once she returned home and settle down, guess got to wait to know what happened.

joncheong
01-09-2013, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=Kikasa23;9614289]Haiz still no news yet.

============
sound serious. u can expect to be invite for a drink at ICA soon
what job u doing that sound so saki & mysterious?
gun? drugs? pimp? definitely not property

you never fail to make me laugh boss...

kukumalu
01-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Haiz still no news yet.

Her belongings still at her apartment btw currently. Anyway, bros here got cases of girls got held up more than 1 week without any charge or not?

Read up on the latest hearing list next week, she is not one of them. Her name was also not in this week hearing list either.

As long you not okt, scared what?!

Kikasa23
01-09-2013, 01:13 PM

hey bro, eventhough i am not but i am the one that share her ctc with bros in many forums and website.

anyway, i envy you at least you still can properly say goodbye when the time comes for your girl to leave. My girl no chances given, even got man in blue follow her back to her apartment to pack her stuff and see her off. Cant even go airport to properly say goodbye.

Again i wonder what she did, will only find out when she call me after she reached home and settle down.

jameschong1
01-09-2013, 01:15 PM
==========
since he so scare, why get involve with the chicks in the 1st place right?
think he is married, so scare things explode, his wife know, then all abaze

Kikasa23
01-09-2013, 03:18 PM
==========
since he so scare, why get involve with the chicks in the 1st place right?
think he is married, so scare things explode, his wife know, then all abaze

scared for? Just worried, anyway nothing else matters anymore.

happpy
01-09-2013, 10:31 PM

i like your reply. solid

jameschong1
01-09-2013, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=Kikasa23;9618648]hey bro, eventhough i am not but i am the one that share her ctc with bros in many forums and website.

anyway, i envy you at least you still can properly say goodbye when the time comes for your girl to leave. My girl no chances given, even got man in blue follow her back to her apartment to pack her stuff
===========
serious speaking, I think yr girl not honest with u.
she may have been caught for other petty crimes like shoplifting, stealing, lying to bluemen even when caught.
or worse still, she got fake passport.
even lagi worse, she got previous record of being caught & now re-enter here using another passport (fingerprint records in ica for 2 years)

as for u sharing her contact in forum, u can expect to be invited for kopi in ica or other garment hotels soon)

of course u should be worry but then again go temple pray pray lor

西方失败07
01-09-2013, 10:42 PM
boss, my girl doesn't mean she is "my girl". It's more like "girl under me" :D"girl under me"....so this mean u r Ma Fu...:D :D

iceage
01-09-2013, 11:08 PM

Always interesting response from boss.

Shadowslayer
01-09-2013, 11:59 PM
I feel bad for you bros but then again, what do you do when you lose something and can't find it? You just have to buy another one! Kekeke!!!