PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my girlfriend to try swing? (soft/full)

SerpantKing
28-08-2013, 09:54 AM
I've had a swing before with my ex-girlfriend, with another couple I met here. Soft one only though. But I loved the experience.

Now I have a new girlfriend and we are about one year into this relationship.
Pretty comfortable with each other and have sexually done almost everything. She even allows me to cum on her face which I know many singaporean girls does not allow.

Anyway I've been thinking that we need to spice it up a little once in awhile again. So I've thought of arranging a soft swing for her. She has once told me that she is bi-curious, but she doesn't know where to start and she has a particular type of girl she likes. But she is not accepting toward swing.

Can any bros teach me how to get her to try?

MatureM40sg
28-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Bro you need to discuss and share with her your interest in swing and ask her for her opinion before intro her into swing. As swing is not a thing can be be acceptable by some people whom do not have the same mindset. Cheer!!!

porscheclub
28-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Lucky you! Let her do the hunting & you'll soon have FFM

BiRd13
28-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Start as soft swing...

For me and a FB I have, at first we started on really soft swing...

Probably just hugging, kissing, petting with another couple in the same room...

When we (all the 4 of us) got more comfortable with each other, we go for more like fucking in the same room...

Later part, we go into deeper action, like exchanging partner etc...

toyotarush
30-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Soft swing is a good start. Find someone both of us are really comfortable with n slow by having dinner and chat follow by kiss pet and fondling each other than swap.