PDA

View Full Version : M'Sia > lonely ladies come here =)

hustlaV
26-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Hello there and good day to you ladies =)

I'm currently offering my companionship service to you. Whenever you're feeling down, sad, lonely, bored or perhaps you need someone to accompany you shopping, lunch or anything, I'll be there for you.

I'm a very easy-going, lively,friendly person once you get to know me. I'm a university graduate and been working in the IT industry for few years. Life was good but it wasn't enough. Decided to take a leap and a change of environment into the property industry in hope to earn more as financially wasn't going well. Sad but true, things aren't good at the moment thus this account was created.

Lets get things straight here so that nobody gets the wrong idea. I'm not asking for any advance payment or whatsoever. All I'm offering is my time to accompany you. I'm not asking much but if I were to be your companion for the day, all expenses should be paid by you. In the end, all I'm asking is a generous tip will do. I'll be your guy for the day. I'll accompany you shopping, or lunch/dinner, your partner to events/clubs or perhaps even tidy up your house if you want to. Besides that, I'll also be you listening ear and crying shoulder.

So, single/married ladies, feeling lonely or in desperate need of a company or anything, please do not hesitate to contact me, I'll be there. Of course, I'm pretty sure that each of our life is personal. You may or may not want to talk about it, it's not a matter as we should respect each other privacy. And of course, this r'ship will be discreet as well.

About me:
Height: 172cm
Weight: 60kg
Smoke/Drink: Can be considered to a social level now as I've gradually slowed down as I'm working out (gym) now.

Have a nice day =)

michael_368
26-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Hello TS,

My Ah ma very feeling lonely since my Ah kong passed away some time back. Can you help to accompany her do shopping movies dinners etc, she will tips you handsomely if your performance is well over average. :D:p

hustlaV
26-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Hello TS,

My Ah ma very feeling lonely since my Ah kong passed away some time back. Can you help to accompany her do shopping movies dinners etc, she will tips you handsomely if your performance is well over average. :D:p

hahaha bro, dun joke around la. LOL!!!

guess67
26-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Post ur pic :D what is ur rate? :p

michael_368
26-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Post ur pic :D what is ur rate? :p

Hello guess, you need male company? I can be yours for free. whahaha:D

guess67
26-08-2013, 04:35 PM

I am kpo and curious lah :p u still owe me kambing soup and mookata :D

watssupp
26-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Hello TS,

Lol *like lol :D

KittyPryde
26-08-2013, 06:00 PM
r u hansem? can see pic mahh? I don nid an uni grad who is eh-pui-teh one to pei me lohh. Whr is ur ht/wt and pic?

Cuntworth
26-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Got pic to show???

4Dguru
26-08-2013, 06:06 PM
now many university graduates......I graduated from 社会大学 20 years ago. can I call myself uni grad?

Optimus_Prime
26-08-2013, 06:53 PM
I'm currently offering my companionship service to you. Whenever you're feeling down, sad, lonely, bored or perhaps you need someone to accompany you shopping, lunch or anything, I'll be there for you.

I'm not asking much but if I were to be your companion for the day, all expenses should be paid by you. In the end, all I'm asking is a generous tip will do. I'll be your guy for the day. I'll accompany you shopping, or lunch/dinner, your partner to events/clubs or perhaps even tidy up your house if you want to. Besides that, I'll also be you listening ear and crying shoulder.

Bro you win liaoz ! This thread made me laugh so hard that I forgot I still have a fever. :D

Dun mind a bit of competition hor, I do everything that you offfer plus I do it for free and will treat the lady to dinner as well. So sent me the PMs, thanks.... heheheheh... ... kidding only la....:p

arjunalee
26-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Bro you win liaoz ! This thread made me laugh so hard that I forgot I still have a fever. :D

Dun mind a bit of competition hor, I do everything that you offfer plus I do it for free and will treat the lady to dinner as well. So sent me the PMs, thanks.... heheheheh... ... kidding only la....:p

i actually want write same thing.. u beat me on this.. well play well play bro OP

flowbow
26-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Watssupp :eek::eek::eek:

watssupp
27-08-2013, 06:05 AM
Watssupp :eek::eek::eek:

Yes???got miss mi anot :p

michael_368
27-08-2013, 08:53 AM
I am kpo and curious lah :p u still owe me kambing soup and mookata :D

Yes, just plan a date for this makan..:D

michael_368
27-08-2013, 08:54 AM

Wah bro, you still alive ah? Long time man!:D

watssupp
27-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Wah bro, you still alive ah? Long time man!:D

Lol now seventh month mah come out enjoy abit lol...when is our threesome with guess again? :D

michael_368
27-08-2013, 09:35 AM
Lol now seventh month mah come out enjoy abit lol...when is our threesome with guess again? :D

Wow seventh month you get passport.:D You only have one week to enjoy your freedom. You ask guess whether she want threesome again. lol:D

guess67
27-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Wow seventh month you get passport.:D You only have one week to enjoy your freedom. You ask guess whether she want threesome again. lol:D

Anytime lor :p

superdogsg
27-08-2013, 09:54 AM

Not only free, car provided too.

guess67
27-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Not only free, car provided too.

Whose car? Urs? Don't worry, I have driving licence :D

Benong1975
27-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Whose car? Urs? Don't worry, I have driving licence :D

longpang can anot

cuntarow
27-08-2013, 11:38 AM

I'm a very easy-going, lively,friendly person once you get to know me. I'm a university graduate and been working in the IT industry for few years. Life was good but it wasn't enough. Decided to take a leap and a change of environment into the property industry in hope to earn more as financially wasn't going well. Sad but true, things aren't good at the moment thus this account was created.

Lets get things straight here so that nobody gets the wrong idea. I'm not asking for any advance payment or whatsoever. All I'm offering is my time to accompany you. I'm not asking much but if I were to be your companion for the day, all expenses should be paid by you. In the end, all I'm asking is a generous tip will do. I'll be your guy for the day. I'll accompany you shopping, or lunch/dinner, your partner to events/clubs or perhaps even tidy up your house if you want to. Besides that, I'll also be you listening ear and crying shoulder.

So, single/married ladies, feeling lonely or in desperate need of a company or anything, please do not hesitate to contact me, I'll be there. Of course, I'm pretty sure that each of our life is personal. You may or may not want to talk about it, it's not a matter as we should respect each other privacy. And of course, this r'ship will be discreet as well.

Have a nice day =)
one word to describe the whole post TS = Giggolo

guess67
27-08-2013, 12:37 PM
one word to describe the whole post TS = Giggolo

Got gigolo here? Where? Who? :p

siam66
27-08-2013, 04:00 PM
r u hansem? can see pic mahh? I don nid an uni grad who is eh-pui-teh one to pei me lohh. Whr is ur ht/wt and pic?

Hahahaha.........errrr.....I think you forget to add length too........hehee........:D

siam66
27-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Got gigolo here? Where? Who?

Yes :cool: Here :p Me :eek:........hahahaha.........:D

guess67
27-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Yes :cool: Here :p Me :eek:........hahahaha.........

Are u sure? :eek:

siam66
27-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Are u sure? :eek:

Young / handsum gigolo service rich tai tais for a fee......:rolleyes:

I, old / ugly gigolo service poor young meimeis paying a fee........:o :D

guess67
27-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Young / handsum gigolo service rich tai tais for a fee......:rolleyes:

I, old / ugly gigolo service poor young meimeis paying a fee........:o :D

U paying the mm for ur service? :p

siam66
27-08-2013, 05:29 PM
U paying the mm for ur service? :p

Hahahaha...... yup and when I service them goot goot, they also return favor lar...... aiyoh, you never heard service begets service meh.......hehee.......:p:D

michael_368
28-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Being seventh month now, give you my humble green apples.:D

hustlaV
29-08-2013, 12:53 PM
HAHAHA!!!
appreciate everyone comments and advises.
will update my physical looks and 1st page.
thanks thanks =)

KittyPryde
30-08-2013, 12:07 PM
HAHAHA!!!
appreciate everyone comments and advises.
will update my physical looks and 1st page.
thanks thanks =)

Ur pic lehh? :mad:

flowbow
31-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Yes???got miss mi anot :p
Miss you too much :(:(:(

whiplash
31-08-2013, 11:11 PM
A graduate but you have no pride. Want to be a gigolo and get free fuck and be paid? Wah, work out in gym? Pui.

About me:
Height: 172cm
Weight: 60kg
Smoke/Drink: Can be considered to a social level now as I've gradually slowed down as I'm working out (gym) now.

Have a nice day =)