PDA

View Full Version : Negative FRs or poor service WLs/OKTs

devion
24-08-2013, 10:47 AM
With all the reviews provided in this forum,both good & bad ones,I guess it would be good to have a thread to keep all the bad ones for the ease of bros to look at & decide.A thread for all the complaints & money waste on the hunt for shiok service.

devion
24-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Well to those bros whom zap me for this thread...LOSER! The forum is here to have us share each experiences...I am not here to spoil the WLs business.If a WL truly sucks in their services,then they ought to improve.
Infamous ones like CongCong 2038 is an example.I guess those who zap me probably are some OKT supporters.....or whatever.bah!

fuckerworm
31-08-2013, 08:08 PM
who s cong2 2038?

omnia
01-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Well to those bros whom zap me for this thread...LOSER! The forum is here to have us share each experiences...I am not here to spoil the WLs business.If a WL truly sucks in their services,then they ought to improve.
Infamous ones like CongCong 2038 is an example.I guess those who zap me probably are some OKT supporters.....or whatever.bah!

Hi there,

post whatever u like...be it good, bad or otherwise...provided it is done in good faith;)

Oh yes post again wif some info, whatever it is...n I shall upz u shortly thereafter:)

Happy bonking n be safe!

kennethquek
03-09-2013, 05:48 PM
I find that okts of 1649 w19 2033 2038 2041 are not very friendly. Quite impatient and intimidating.

Mr_don_juan
03-09-2013, 11:33 PM
I find that okts of 1649 w19 2033 2038 2041 are not very friendly. Quite impatient and intimidating.

Actually i find 1649 quite friendly. Must find tong tong liao. Sometimes give and take as long as got good service gem can liao :D

googlibong220
04-09-2013, 06:58 PM
I find the 2033 okts ok leh, but i agree, the rest of the lorong 20 okts aren't as friendly as elsewhere in gl, combined with difficulty in parking my car, i prefer not to hit this street. As for gals, i hesitate to criticize anyone cos one man's meat is another man's poison, even the legendary poor svc cc i have to admit was one of the cutest syts in gl when she was a newbie last may. I'd say the newbies who gave me below average svc this yr were apple 1809, lili 2041, ting ting 2831 & xiao ai 2831, but they're all definitely prettier than average, if not among the prettiest newbies i've seen so far.

nakamitchi
06-09-2013, 12:21 AM
who s cong2 2038?

Bro.....yr name purposely want to ramp cong cong is it.....so funny.....

nakamitchi
06-09-2013, 12:26 AM

The worst okt helper i have met is " Aunty Lucy" from 1649.....typical kampong auntie like the 60's .......i cant even bother to know her name......i " so embarrassed " !!!!

BronzeGod
06-09-2013, 12:46 AM

I think they are quite ok lah. But all okts got mood one. Even some of the more friendly okts can have their "off" days, and become curt or snappish.

But yeah, agree that W19 really not friendly sometimes.

Mankok
25-09-2013, 03:48 AM
Sorry, forgot the housenr. Only thing I remember it was in lor 6, a Thai house, diagonally opposite that hotel.....

First of all: what struck me this time I went to Geylang Thai houses is that 1. I did not see any pretty Thai gal at all and 2. All showed black face when I entered the house.

For some reason the okt convinced me to take this gal by the name of An. Downstairs she tried to smile, but in the room she showed black face during the whole session and did not talk a single word to me except she asked me how old I was. Fucked her less than a minute ,no mood, showered and fucked off as fast as I could...
Bad: $50....:mad:
Good: next month going to Bangkok :D

victorlee123
25-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Sorry, forgot the housenr. Only thing I remember it was in lor 6, a Thai house, diagonally opposite that hotel.....

First of all: what struck me this time I went to Geylang Thai houses is that 1. I did not see any pretty Thai gal at all and 2. All showed black face when I entered the house.

For some reason the okt convinced me to take this gal by the name of An. Downstairs she tried to smile, but in the room she showed black face during the whole session and did not talk a single word to me except she asked me how old I was. Fucked her less than a minute ,no mood, showered and fucked off as fast as I could...

Hi bro, good quality gals in a high class Bangkok Parlour or go go bar could cost a lot more than s$50. Do enjoy the hospitality of Land of Smile.

hock19
25-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi bro, good quality gals in a high class Bangkok Parlour or go go bar could cost a lot more than s$50. Do enjoy the hospitality of Land of Smile.

In most massage places, a good one can be had for baht 2000? About s$80 for 90 mins. So not too bad. Short time gals in go go bar also about the same , plus bar fine.

So good and cheap place for enjoyment......

Gigolodick
23-10-2013, 05:59 PM
I tried 2038 Xia tian. Worst service I ever try, no AR, no French, she tell u I have sore throat need bj with cap, this type service for $150, I kena con

Garfoo
23-10-2013, 06:35 PM
I tried 2038 Xia tian. Worst service I ever try, no AR, no French, she tell u I have sore throat need bj with cap, this type service for $150, I kena con

This sore throat thing is a very commonly used ruse. Latest I had was Lulu and Ling Er from W15. ;)

BronzeGod
23-10-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm ok with a girl doing a covered BJ to protect her own health and well-being (and actually protecting us from catching diseases too!)

But that's as long as she puts in the effort to make sure us as customers get really properly serviced in other areas, given the $150 price tag which suggests a higher quality product and service from other categories.

Some girls I know, they don't do AR or BBJ or even French due to the possibility of catching a bug by doing so.

But they make sure the catbath in all other regions of your body is top notch from front to back, and will use all tricks in their bag to stimulate the hell out of you until you tap out in sheer pleasure.

So if a girl wants to take out one component of the service routine, she should try to compensate in other areas I feel. If girl has sire throat or here pain there pain, please just rest till fully recovered. No point work with sore throat or what, then request cannot this and that.

But some everything also cannot do, plus rushing you, plus look bored and then complaining when you want to change position - that's just too much.

To each his own, for me I do not mind just hug, relax and talk with a girl i like. But really the service standards have dropped terribly and some girls even influence others not to bother about service :(

Hope this new batch will be different from the last one or two batches.